The Sacrificial Lamb Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were locked on Raven's as she felt Katrina's long nailed fingers dig deep into her buttocks. The redhead thrust her face deeper into her mound hungrily feasting on Gemma's seemingly never ending excitement. The twins drew her aching nipples deeper still into their mouths as their lips clamped around her distended areolae cupping the swell of her large breasts in their small hands. As they suckled hungrily on her their tongues teased around her swollen sore wounded teats sending painful thrills through her. Tearing vainly against her unrelenting bonds her eyes locked on Raven as the other three girls renewed their efforts in her most recent violation Gemma realised she was going to come again. Suddenly she squealed in anguish as another orgasm built torturously within her already wrecked nervous system. Even in the midst of her climax Gemma knew all she wanted now was to caress Raven, to satisfy her tormentor was her only desire now. Her strongest urge was to plunge her face between those wicked thighs to devour and taste the creature's arousal. But helpless her body writhed on the bronze star as once more she climaxed. The orgasm was less intense than the last thankfully and was brief but still made her scream with passion and pain.

As soon as she had finished coming the three girls fell away as one leaving her hanging limply once more. She was delirious, she felt weak, gasping for breath Gemma was totally lost in a state of exhaustion and extreme sexual bliss. She hung on the structure vaguely unaware of the discomfort she felt or her surroundings, her adoring eyes could see only Raven before her and she was totally oblivious to the rest of the chamber.

Unnoticed by her captivated gaze the twins moved noiselessly around to the back of the sacrificial structure. In her dazed and weak state it took some time for Gemma to become aware that her ankles were being untied and pain ripped through her as her legs dangled numb and lifeless beneath her. No sooner had she managed to comprehend this when she found herself all of a sudden slipping from the structure and plummeting to the floor. The girls had cut through the straps of leather attached to her wrists allowing her to drop heavily and painfully to the stone floor. Her whole body was screaming in anguished torment as her joints moved freely for the first time in what seemed hours, she couldn't prevent herself collapsing heavily upon her knees. In exhausted agony she slumped in front of the bronze structure, despite her most valiant effort Gemma managed to raise only her head she gazed up adoringly at her tormentor. The look she received in return from the creature made her insides quiver with excitement, clearly even though Gemma was in such a distraught state Raven was not finished with her yet. Gemma's tortured body took advantage of the brief pause to bolster her resources and begin to repair what damage it could and she felt her strength slowly flowing back though she was still very weak.

12