The Safe Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deja vu was not lost on me.

I started to wrap her up on the couch when her fingers touched my hand, stopping me. "I would like to shower and change first .. " She spoke as if she felt shy, bashful. I hadn't really seen that side before, until it dawned on me that she would need my help.

Her eyes conveyed such vulnerability. She would likely need my help for at least portions of all of this.

"Are you ok with me helping you?"

She nodded. "I think so."

"You know . . ." I reached down and slipped my arms under her body, lifting her up to carry her to the bathroom, "I probably will not even notice you in states of undress. So really you have nothing to worry about." Total bullshit of course but maybe I was just trying to help her feel better about it.

"Oh really?" She smiled in her amused sort of way.

"Yep, I really have no interest in seeing you naked."

"Hmmm." We entered the bathroom and I stood her up, leaning her against the bathroom counter.

"Well ok then." She lifted her arms smiling with eyebrows raised.

"Oh, you need me to . . um .. like you need me to undress you?"

"Sure. You said you wouldn't really notice, so let's do it!" She acted all enthusiastically cute but I could still detect a layer of hesitation. I could pretend that I acted solely in her best interest but of course the excitement underneath the surface for me . . .

I actually gulped. I reached down and grabbed the hem of her shirt, slowly lifting it up her belly. I of course have seen various portions of Jess in the past, but the actual act of undressing her, slowly revealing her, well that just topped the erotic scale. Her eyes remained on mine as she stood in front of me in just her bra. Ok Stephen, no big deal. Jess boobs covered by a Jess bra. Same as swim suit. Still ok.

She then pointed to her jeans providing silent directions on what she felt most comfortable losing next. Her fingers nervously fidgeted with the edge of the countertop as mine nervously move towards her jeans. My fingers slid own between her waistband and her exposed skin as I unbuttoned. She took in a breath. My eyes shot up to find hers looking right at me, rather intensely.

I slowly unzipped her jeans, revealing pink panties. I kneeled in front of her and slid the jeans down over her hips. I snaked her feet out of her jeans and looked up, meeting Jess's eyes watching, her biting her lower lip. She reached down and grabbed my hands. I stood up and she brought my hands behind her back. I raised my eyebrow. She nodded.

Moment of truth. I began to unhook the back of her white bra. Three clasps. Each clasp was a step. I could hear her breathing, her eyes locked on mine. Flushed cheeks.

Unhooked I slowly brought the bra forward and off. My eyes never left hers, but out in the periphery of my vision I saw lots of Jess skin. She smiled at me in a very nervous way.

She nodded again, my cue to finish my job. My job. Not exactly the right term. More like a frickin gift.

I kneeled, my eyes quickly passing over her torso. The beautiful round swells of her breasts. Small hard nipples. Very pretty. Even cute. Kissable. Somehow I tore my eyes away as I slipped fingers into the waist band of her pink panties.

She whispered to me, "You should be aware that I haven't. . like. . I usually am more. . um .. groomed." I glanced up, my eyes looking past very perfect breasts and kissable nipples to look into her eyes (I deserve a medal for that) and nodded. She was blushing bright red.

I slid the panties down. Brown stubble and short hair in a triangle at eye level. I know I was breathing loudly. Or at least I felt like it. I tried not to stare, slipping panties completely off and standing.

"Um. .. " I began. "So I was wrong. I looked. A lot. Sorry."

She still bit her lip as she nodded, "I know. And I was gonna be so pissed if you didn't." Embarrassed smile followed.

I just stood in front of her. My eyes remained on hers, but I drank in all of her. God she was perfect.

"Um . .shower?" She pointed her naked finger, attached to her naked body at the shower.

"Oh yes! Sorry. Right." I reached into the stall and started up the water.. "So what else do you need me to do?" I was looking at the stall. If I looked at her i felt my tongue would stop working.

"So . . like you might need to hold me up. . um . .as there are no handles in there.." She spoke quietly again. I loved how Jess was so transparent. How when she was nervous everything changed. When she was happy, everything changed.

I nodded bringing my eyes back to hers. "Ok, so maybe . . I should strip to boxers . . . or something.?" She nodded.

I slipped off my clothing quickly. As my jeans came off Mr. Happy sprang out, pushing my boxers straight out. "Sorry . . " I muttered.

Her lip quirked up at the corner. "It's ok. . I consider it a compliment. . hopefully."

I nodded. "Definitely should be taken that way." I cleared my mind of that. Old ladies, road kill, Snoopy, potato chips. Remember Stephen, you are HELPING her. SERVING her. You are not going to do anything stupid here, that would make her any more uncomfortable than she already is.

"Ready?" She nodded. How can we make this work? So I offered, "Ok, so maybe we should work out some logistics here." She laughed. "Ok."

"No, no. . I am serious. . I don't want you to be uncomfortable. Like I don't want to grab a spot that should not be in the grab-able category." This was so surreal. She stood naked in front of me, her arms covering her breasts. Her lower half completely exposed. Me in my boxers sporting an almost painful erection.

"Right, so I am going to hold your arm to help you in. You could hold my arm while you do what you need to do, or I could hold your waist to steady you."

"Waist please."

Whew. Ok. I can do this.

I escorted her into the shower. Wow, there's her bottom. Uncovered. Oh my. Two absolutely perfect globes. Right there. I moved my eyes up quickly to avoid getting caught, which I did. Yep. Busted yet again. "Sorry . . " I muttered again.

"When are you going to learn that I want you to . . " She turned leaned over and kissed my cheek. My turn to blush.

I held onto her waist, slightly moving my fingers. She got completely wet, the water of course moving all over me too. Boxers now completely clung to my very hard Mr. Happy.

Her eyes closed, she let the water cascade across her face. "Mmm. . this feels good." For the first time I almost think it is possible for me to have an orgasm by just seeing Jess and hearing her without any actual physical stimulation. Wow.

"You should take those things off . .Looks uncomfortable." Her eyes still closed, letting the water wash over her. "I probably will not look anyway." She grinned at me as she opened her eyes.

"You should be aware that you will likely get poked with something . . . "

She nodded still grinning, holding up her crossed fingers.

In one fell swoop, my very wet boxers were tossed out into the bathroom.

And yes poking did happen frequently in that small space: right bottom cheek, left, lower back, hip.

She held the shampoo out to me and smiled. I gladly squirted some dabs on my hand. 'Can you find something to put your fingers on while I use my hands?" She snorted, but then moved her hands to grab my hips. Yeah, that sounded like an invitation.

I slowly moved my fingers through her hair, spreading the gel across the strands of her hair. She smiled and closed her eyes. A bit of a scalp massage naturally followed. Her fingers dug into my hips as I slowly moved her hair through the water to rinse.

"Could you . . .?" She was holding the soapy wash cloth over her shoulder, indicating she needed help with her back.

"Of course . . " I ran my fingers up her back (there wasn't much space was my internal yet highly lame excuse) and took the washcloth from her hand. Her wet fingers and mine connected.

I slowly massaged her shoulder with the washcloth. The soapy water pushed around across her skin. She tipped her head forward providing me more access to her neck, which I fully took advantage of. I took the very thorough route of rubbing some soap onto her skin with the washcloth and then following that with my fingers. More efficient. Yes, that's the reason why I opted for that.

I slid my fingers down to her shoulder blades and spread the silky soap around. She reached behind her and pointed at the middle of her back. I smiled.

Down further. I slid my fingers around her mid-back and her sides, my fingers almost touching the sides of her breasts but stopping just short. Her head remained tipped forward, her hands pressed against the wall in front of her effectively pressing her bottom backwards into me, right against the tip of my cock. There just simply wasn't enough room to avoid the connection. That's the only reason why . . .

She reached around again and pointed at her lower back. I silently followed directions. She wasn't feeling well after all. And I am Mr. Helpful. Helping my beautiful perfect apartment mate by running my fingers all over her naked body. Yes, I am very helpful.

Lower back. I am not sure at what point washing her back somewhat semi-innocently morphed into a sensual shower massage, but I didn't really care. My fingers slide across her lower back, across the curve of the top of her backside, waist, hips. I found myself sliding my slicked fingers around across her belly, effectively sliding my hard cock up against her lower back, effectively sliding its length up the line of her bottom.

"Here too please . ." She whispered, pointing to the upper portion of her bottom. I moved my fingers down, from her waist, over her hips, gently cupping her bottom. She actually moaned a little.

I leaned my face forward.

I moved her hair from the back of her neck to her shoulder.

And finally I pressed my lips gently against the back of her neck. I heard her sigh-like breath as my lips connected with her skin. Her right hand dropped from the wall to rest on top of my hand across her belly.

"Stephen . . ."

Is she going to stop me? Maybe this is uncomfortable. We hadn't discussed the night before the accident. The night that I left her in the apartment as I wanted to avoid what seemed inevitable. Actually it was completely inevitable. "Yes Jess?"

She slowly turned her body to face me, my arm remaining around her moving around to hold her lower back, my cock pressing now against her tummy. Very distracting. "I love this .. but . .can we talk ..?"

I somehow nodded. I turned off the shower and stepped out first, slowly bringing her out by her elbow. So surreal. We both were naked, comfortably so. I grabbed a towel and began to slowly dry her off. My fingers rubbed lots of areas beneath the towel, finally ending up with her hair. She put her hair up in a towel and leaned against the counter, naked, waiting for me. I quickly toweled off, trying to avoid too much attention to the happy appendage that constantly waved at her as I moved. She smiled at me.

"Whew. To my room please?"

"Another towel for you?"

She nodded. I grabbed one and slowly wrapped her in it. A little sad to see such beauty be re-hidden.

I then picked up her towel covered body and carried her to her room. I actually imagined this scene multiple times and none of the fantasies involved me helping her get dressed afterwards. But that's what happened. Well more technically she just put on my old shirt/ her new shirt. And that is all.

I slipped out and slipped on boxers, returning to her room to sit and face her on the bed.

"Need more pillows?" I asked as I watched her sit comfortably on the bed, legs crossed.

She shook her head.

"Blanket?" She shook her head again.

"Tea or something to eat?" She smiled and shook her head and put her finger on my lips. I nodded, message received.

" . . . So we never finished our talk . .um . . from before."

I nodded. "Yes, much happened since then."

She nodded.

"Jess, I feel like I should start . . . " I scooted closer to her, sitting facing her with almost our knees touching, I gently took both of her hands. She looked nervous.

"I am sorry about that night . . ." I gently rubbed the palms of her hands as I began. She looked so beautiful, so sensual, so perfect. "I was working through . . well there were some difficult things for me . . " I had thought about this conversation for a month, but now that it was finally here nothing seemed to come out correctly.

" But then the accident happened and I couldn't . . um . . I felt lost and helpless . . . and . . ." I was stumbling. And tears were forming in her eyes. "I just wanted you awake. I couldn't do anything at all, you see. I felt so helpless. And I have felt that before . . and it was painful. . . so painful . . because I might lose you . . and I can't lose you Jess."

Yes, definitely tears there. Her small fingers tightened on my hands. Emotion flooded both of us seemingly. Her eyes locked on mine. No doubts in my mind she was analyzing every spoken word, fumbling or otherwise.

I reached out with my hand and held her cheek. "I am sorry about that night, Jess," I whispered as I stroked her cheek. "I thought that I could control what could not be controlled. And then I realized . . . I didn't want to anyway. I just wanted you. Just you."

She moved her arms to sit on my shoulders, the tears resting on her cheek and now the top of my hand. I moved my hand from her cheek to behind her neck, her long wet hair cascading over the back of my hand. I brought her towards me, my lips parted, hers followed suit. Head tilted. Eyes closed.

And then I felt it again: her soft lips brushing against mine. Perfect. Soft. Gentle. Just perfect. She made a small satisfied sound in her throat. I opened my mouth a little further, my tongue brushing across her lip, just between her lips. My hand shifted along her neck, resting against her clavicle, just underneath her shirt collar. Her skin felt warm, soft, smooth beneath my fingertips. I am guessing all of her feels like this.

And as I rubbed her shoulder I suddenly thought about my own selfishness here. I pulled back, "Are you ok? Am I hurting . ." She immediately silenced me with her lips, pressing hard. When we came up for air, "I am fine, now don't you dare stop." Let's say her voiced sounded a bit on edge.

"Stop me if you start feeling uncomfortable or . ."

"Shhhhhh! Now kiss me dammit!"

That's all the information I needed.

I brought up my other hand to her left shoulder. Yes, equally warm. Equally soft. Equally smooth. My experiment is going well thus far. We continued kissing, our tongues now gently massaging each other, her voice letting soft moans escape. Her fingers began to rub the back of my neck.

My hands pushed under the shoulders of her shirt, the front pushing open a bit. I didn't want this to stop. Time became irrelevant. All else ignored. Just her and me.

I slid my hands down to the front of her shirt and worked on the only two hooked buttons. It didn't take long. As her shirt fell open my hands immediately went to her bare sides, her hips and around to her back, slowly lowering her back to her bed.

"Are you ok?"

"Stephen!! Stop worrying about me!"

"Not gonna happen." I smiled as I went back to kissing her. I gently laid on top of her, her shirt completely open and her naked body pressed against mine. Her leg moved behind me, her heel laying against the back of my calf.

My lips left hers, kissing her cheek, her jaw, her neck, her earlobe. So she really does like the earlobe? Great because I am completely fine kissing it however much she wants.

My fingers travelled around to cup her bare bottom. The perfect Jess bottom. The one that I had found completely irresistible. It seemed it was mine now.

My lips moved down her neck. I began my lips-based exploration of her chest: kissing along the top of her breasts, nibbling on the undersides and along the sides, kissing around the nipples, kissing the tips of the nipples, and finally clamping my lips on the nipples. She seemed to enjoy this exploration almost as much as me.

Her fingers tangled in my hair during my sensual and very attentive assault on her breasts, but now she was literally pulling me back up her body. "I want you inside me . . now .. please." She urgently whispered this in my ear as I got close, her fingers pushing at the waistband of my boxers. Good lord I may only last three seconds but they would most certainly be a glorious three seconds.

I helped her with my boxers, eventually kicking them off of my feet. I draped one leg over her thigh as the other pressed between her legs against her pubic bone. She writhed a bit against me, my cock sandwiched between her hip and my body.

I slid down . . and to the right. Anticipation. Such anticipation. With my cock mere inches from her lower lips, I brought my face close to hers. Our foreheads rested against each other, my fingers along her neck and jaw. I pressed forward, the tip of my cock finding her lips. Swollen. Hot. Wet even with just the tip barely pressing in. I wanted to move quickly, but I also knew that the sweetness comes with the slow entry. And it did.

I pressed forward. She let out a moan as her lips parted to let my cock enter. Such a sweet euphoric feeling. Wetness and warmth slowly engulfing me, feeling her lips press around my head and then along the length of my shaft. Our eyes remained locked, her lips parted as she breathed deeply in and out.

Deeper I pushed. Deeper. I wanted to fill her completely, feel us completely connected. Deeper. The warmth of her pussy pressed against my cock on all sides. Deeper. Until finally I was completely inside of her.

And we stopped for a moment. I kissed her deeply, her body shifting a little against me.

"Jess, I . . love you." She looked at me speechless.

And the slow fuck began.

Slow strokes, her pussy sliding along the complete length of my shaft. We fell in sync. Each thrust. Each breath. It's like she knew what I loved. She responded to the increased rhythm. The speeding up. The wet sounds. Us gripping each other tightly.

I amazed myself that I could last this long. With the girl of my dreams. Wrapped around me. So I was glad to hear her whisper in a nearly raspy voice "Are you . . close, Stephen?" I nodded.

"Cum . . . with me . . .please."

I nodded again, propping myself up so that we were looking right at each other. I felt the waves close. I felt the pressure building in my center ready to explode out. Her eyes alternated between straining and satisfaction. Her eyes smiling up at me. I kissed her. And when she came up for air, I could feel her tighten around me. "Now . . Stephen . . nooooow." Her last word morphed into a moan.

And I immediately sped up my thrusting and felt the waves crashing. My pulsing cock sent spurt after spurt across her belly. She reached up and brought me to her body, wrapping her legs around me, pulling me in tightly to her. And we held each other.

We laid in this seriously awesome wrestling hold for quite some time, until I heard her mumble something against my chest.

"Hmmm?"

She mumbled again.

"Sorry?"

She pulled her head back and looked at me seriously. "Did you mean. . what you . . like said while we were . . you know?"

"You mean when I was driving you here from the hospital?"

"Stephen!" She punched my arm.

I smiled.

I scooted down so that my face moved as close as I could to hers.

"Jessica, I am completely and hopelessly in love with you. I cannot escape it, avoid it, stop it, quell it, push it aside, hide it, pretend it doesn't exist. You are my everything."

She just grinned. "Good! I sorta love you too." I raised my eyebrow and punched her arm. She just giggled.

"Hey Stephen."

"Hmm?"

"Are we like boyfriend/ girlfriend now?"