The Saga of A Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-no, that's okay," she replied, "Just give me a minute and I'll be there with you."

He turned away, beginning to walk out of the room.

She was in disarray and she knew it. She also was feeling reckless, besides being horny. And she decided to plunge on.

"Hey, Vinny, will you hand over my towel? Thought I was alone and didn't carry it with me inside."

"Sure, Mom," he replied, "Where is it?"

"I think it's on your dad's table," she told him.

He found the white Turkish towel and picked it up. He carried it to the shower cubicle, located in one corner of the bathroom.

"Here, mom."

She cracked the door open and peeped out. He could see her bare shoulders as she put out one hand towards him to take the towel.

He let the towel slip down and said, "Damn!" when it fell to the floor instead of her hand.

Instantly, they both bent down to retrieve it and somehow, his shoulder hit the side of the door, forcing it to open further in the cubicle.

He looked up sharply and her eyes locked on his. He could see her naked body, water dripping from her face onto her tits, down below her belly and legs.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, Vinny," she moved to close the door, but his shoulder was in the way.

He remained rooted to the spot, gazing at his beautiful mother. "Why are you sorry?"

She flushed. "I-I mean, I…" her voice faded.

There was a long silence during which neither moved. He continued to gaze at her and she looked down at the ground, covering her pussy with one hand and folding her other across her tits.

"You are gorgeous, mom!" he finally said.

She blushed, "C'mon, Vinny," she chided him, "Thanks anyway. Now give me the towel."

He gripped the towel in his hand and slowly got to his feet.

"On one condition, mom," he whispered hoarsely.

"Come off it, Vinny," she exclaimed.

"Let me dry you, mom," he said.

She glanced into his eyes and saw the sudden longing and desire in them. As it was, she had been on the verge of an orgasm. Plus, she had been thinking about him. She had asked him for the towel when she easily could have fetched it after he had left the room.

It was time, and they both knew it. She had sometimes thought that he knew he was being watched. She was also pretty sure that he had been watching her through the glass long before he had knocked on the door.

Silently, she stepped back into the cubicle. She watched him, her mouth dry and heart hammering, as he followed her in.

She stood, her hands still covering her vital parts. She closed her eyes and felt him walking around the cubicle till he was standing behind her.

Her body jerked convulsively when she felt the towel against her bare and wet back.

He gently rubbed the towel against her glistening back, mopping up the water there. Slowly, inch-by-inch, he lowered the towel till it reached her taut ass cheeks. He heard a gasp escaping her lips when he squeezed the ass cheeks through the towel.

The towel lingered for quite a while on her ass, first mopping the cheeks, and then, slowly rubbing her between them. It slid down further and was now against her hips.

He knelt down on the wet floor and began to dry her legs. He could smell her and peeping from the side could see her cunt. The sparse pubic hair was matted.

"Vinny…" her voice was weak as it trailed off.

"Yes mom?" he asked her in a hoarse voice. His hands stopped all movements and he looked up at her.

"W-we b-better stop before its too late…" she murmured in a shaky voice, looking down into his eyes.

His hold on the towel, and on her hips tightened. "It's already too late, Mom," he said.

She threw back her head and closed her eyes, unable to continue to look at him. She shivered as she felt the towel sliding down over her hips and heard the rustle when it fell to the floor.

His hands felt her naked skin, the barrier of the towel no longer in place. Her hand with which she was trying to cover her pussy flew involuntarily towards her left breast; the other hand was already on the right. A low and long sigh escaped her clenched teeth when his hands wandered slowly over her hips, onto her waist and then to her armpits.

He had twisted himself so that he was kneeling directly in front of her. Holding her armpits, he stared at her pussy and then, taking a deep breath he plunged his head between her legs.

"OHHHHH GOD!" she gasped when she felt the tip of his tongue flicking over the slit.

"Ahhhhh Vinny, please," she implored as he thrust his tongue in her wet cunt.

His hands slipped to her breasts. He forced her hands away and captured her tits, kneading the flesh urgently, rubbing and pinching the erect nipples.

On their own volition, her hands groped down till she was holding his head, guiding him deeper between her legs and pushing against him.

He opened his mouth wide and put it over her cunt trying to cover as much of the area as possible and she groaned.

His heart thumped madly against his chest and his blood raced through the veins. He did not realize that he had closed his eyes; all he wanted to do was to taste her and to breathe in the musky fragrance that emanated from her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, don't stop, please, don't stop," she screamed, grinding her cunt against his face.

He felt a warm wave crashing onto his lips and tongue. He didn't know whether it was her juice or water off her body. Her buttocks and hips were taut and high strung.

"Ugghhh…oh god, Vinny, oh god, I'm cumming, oh shit, I'm cumming…" She was incoherent.

He continued to tongue her, lick her and suck her. His hands slid down from her tits and grabbed her ass, pressing her closer to him. He felt her hips clutch him around his ears and all noises were shut off as she suddenly began to hump ferociously, rubbing and grinding her cunt over his face.

She was stunned that she was coming again!

"Oh, stop, baby, stop please!" she wailed, pushing his head away. She surely would have fallen had he not supported her body, which collapsed down, as if without any strength, after her second orgasm. As it was she came to a stop onto her knees directly opposite him.

She looked into his eyes.

"Mom, you are beautiful, mom, I…"

She grabbed the back of his head and brought him down hard to kiss him on his mouth. She forced her tongue into him and he grunted when he felt it washing the insides, as if she wanted to taste herself there.

Though he was fully dressed, she pushed him back so that he fell onto his back on the wet floor. Her mouth still fused with his, she reached down and fumbled with the belt and buttons of his pants.

When he tried to help her undress him, she pushed his hands away. He had to only lift his waist, and then his legs as she pushed his pants and his underwear down over his hips. She used her feet to push it completely off his body.

She pulled her mouth away, rolling off from the top of him and lying on her side, her naked body pressed against him.

"Oh god!" he gasped when he felt her hand grab his erect cock. His hands went up between their bodies to clutch her tits as she jerked his cock to and fro.

She slid down and he shivered when he felt her hot and wet tongue lick his shaft.

"God, mom, that is so good, oh god, yes, mom, lick me…"

Her tongue swiped him, fast and furious. When she licked the base, she felt the tip hit her forehead; then, she licked his enormous balls, sucking one, and then the other.

"Please, oh please, mom, suck me, please take my cock in your mouth!" he exclaimed.

She did. Suddenly and without warning, she did. At first, he thought she would deliberately lick around to tease him, but then, all of a sudden he felt his cock trapped in her mouth.

She sucked voraciously. She didn't take him in her throat; instead, she slipped her lips up and down the turgid shaft as if she were licking a Popsicle.

He reached down and held her shoulder and the back of her head.

"Oh, god, mom, yes, fuck me with your mouth, oh yes," he said, thrusting his hips back and forth.

The sight of her lips gliding on the skin of his cock and the way her firm tits jiggled as she moved over him caused him to groan again and he surrendered to the power of her mouth.

Laying his hands on the wet floor, he suddenly arched his body up, squeezing his eyes shut and hollered, "Oh, shit, oh god, oh, Jeeze, I-I am cumming, oh yes, oh yes, I am cumming in your mouth, oh god…"

She felt him spurting in her mouth. She sucked one last time, keeping her lips locked around his cock, determined to swallow his juice and not allow any of it out of her mouth.

He raised his head and watched her. His legs had somehow spread wide open and she was lying between them. Her wet hair was plastered behind her, her dainty hands holding his cock like she would hold a bat and her eyes were fixed upon his.

He watched her cheeks hollowing and bulging; her throat muscles worked furiously as she struggled to swallow his load.

Slowly he brought his legs together over her shoulders, clamping down on her till her face was buried in his crotch.

She was trapped and they both knew it.

* * * * * *

12