The Saga of A Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh god, yes, yes, lick me, oh yes, shove that tongue into my pussy. Now! Oh god, yes, lick my clit and make me come, oh yes.”

They increased the tempo and she reached down to take hold of her son’s shaft, beginning to stroke it and jerk it. Having already come twice so far, he knew he could hold back this time.

When their mother’s orgasm came, they heard her scream. Her hands reached up to grab her own tits, squeezing them and she threw her head back. With demonic strength that surprised them, she pressed her cunt against her daughter’s face, pulling him by his cock till he was standing in front of her and engulfed him in her mouth. She sucked him deep, her chin rubbing her daughter’s cunt as her body tensed and jerked spastically.

He pulled out of her mouth, rubbing his shaft against her face.

“I want to fuck you again, mom,” he said.

She looked at him with blazing eyes. “My God!” she breathed, “I have raised a couple of sex maniacs!”

Sonia had rolled over to the other side of the bed, her breath now coming in short gasps.

“Why not me?” she asked her brother.

“Yes. Why not her?”

The deep voice stunned them and their heads almost simultaneously spun to the door that they had left open.

Vinny gasped.

Standing in the doorway, arms folded and a cigarette dangling from his lips stood his father.

******

There was initial shock, shame and fear for her at the sight of her husband standing in the doorframe. For a long moment, it was as if someone had pressed the ‘Pause’ button on the remote of the VCR.

Vinny, who had been rubbing his cock head over her face stood there, standing beside the bed, his hands frozen on his erection. She had one hand cradling her son’s balls and another fondling her daughter’s tit. Sonia had her finger on her mother’s slit. In short, it was a hell of a tangle.

The shame and fear gradually dissipated from her when she saw the enormous bulge in her husband’s trousers. Also, he had a wry smile on his lips and there was no anger in his eyes. She realized that there was only lust there.

“Dad!” Sonia gasped, her hands now quickly coming off her mother’s pussy. “How long have you been there?”

“Long enough, baby,” he smiled, strolling into the room and walking slowly to the bed till he stood on the other side of the bed opposite his son. He glanced at Vinny’s cock.

“Quite impressive that,” he remarked.

Though the siblings knew that he knew that their mom didn’t know much about what had happened so far, they were truly shocked. As to their mother, she was nonplussed; her eyes shifting from her husband’s face to her son’s cock that hung inches from her face. His balls suddenly felt much more heavier in her hand and her daughter’s tit much more bigger.

Lazily he bent down and reached with one for Sonia’s tits, squeezing it, almost casually, while with the other hand, he massaged his wife’s wet pussy.

“As I was saying,” he drawled, “why not?”

A slow smile played across her lips as she studied her husband’s movements. “You knew it would all boil down to this, didn’t you?”

He nodded. “We have been watching them for a long time now, honey. What the hell! When was the last time you remember us fucking together seven days a week and twice a day? They are no longer just kids now. Especially Vinny, now that you have given his cock a taste of your succulent pussy. It’s time now for Sonia to get what she desires, and it wouldn’t be fair if I don’t do to Sonia what you did to Vinny, huh?”

His words and his attitude was slowly easing the tension in the room and not surprisingly, Sonia’s heart began to thump wildly at the thought of what could ensue. She covered his hand with hers and urged him to squeeze her tits harder. “Oh yes, dad, oh god, yes. I’ve been aching for a fuck for so long now. And watching mom do Vinny has got me all heated up.”

“Stand up, baby,” he muttered hoarsely, flipping the cigarette butt on the floor and crushing it with his shoes.

Vinny sank down on the bed next to his mom and watched his sister obey their father.

They stood beside the bed, facing each other. He reached out again and grasped her tits in his hands making her shiver in anticipation. Her hands automatically reached for his belt as he pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

By the time he bent down to kiss her mouth, she had expertly tugged out the belt, unzipped his trousers and reaching inside had fished out his hard throbbing erection.

They watched from the bed, wide eyed and fascinated as Sonia opened her mouth against her father’s, her hand jerking his shaft to and fro, trying to pull him against her.

Vinny, by now emboldened, shifted up the bed and let his cock rub across his mother’s lips. She opened her mouth, accepting the tip of her son’s cock and began to gently suck on it, continuing to watch her husband and daughter fondling each other.

When his trousers fell down to the floor, he moved, kicking them aside and pulling his shirt over his head. “There,” he murmured, “Now I am naked as well.”

Naked, his cock looked monstrous. Almost perpendicular to his body, they could clearly see the large veins crisscrossing the entire length of the pulsating shaft and the drops of pre-cum oozing from the tip.

When he pulled Sonia into his embrace, his cock pressed against her flat belly, and she twitched and wriggled as if to masturbate him there. His head bent down to capture one nipple while his hands went up to take hold of her large tits again. She moaned loudly, her hands creeping below to grab his hard on.

With an effort, she pulled back and whimpered, “Oh god, dad, please fuck me, please put that cock of yours inside my cunt, oh god, please fuck me.”

He glanced at the bed and saw Vinny shoving his hips to and fro, fucking his mother’s mouth as her cheek hollowed and puffed with the efforts. Vinny had buried one finger inside his mom’s cunt and was moving it in and out in time with his thrusting hips.

“Let’s face the mirror,” he told his daughter.

They faced the mirror he had installed and saw their reflections stare back at them. It was erotic this way, her hands fondling his cock, his fondling her tits and in the background, Vinny plunging his cock in and out of his mother’s mouth.

There was a certain let go, a bowing to the inevitable and a sense of freedom at finally finding themselves together. There was desire in the air, and lust too with a certain amount of euphoria at finally playing the scene that each had conjured for so many days.

Finally, they were them in the real sense. The excitement was building up after the days of wanting, aching and longing.

He slipped down to the floor, lying on his back, his cock pointing to the ceiling.

“Face away from me baby,” he said gruffly. “Look into the mirror and lower yourself down. This way you can control your own movements.”

He had desperately wanted her to face him, to see her huge tits bouncing as they fucked, to be able to suck them. But he had other ideas.

“Vinny,” he called out to his son. “Pull that cock of yours outside your mother’s mouth and get in front of your sis. I want to see you fucking her tits when I fuck her cunt.”

Vinny obeyed with alarming alacrity. There was a ‘pop’ when he withdrew his cock from his mother’s mouth and he hurried across the room.

His father had spread his legs wide apart and was holding his cock in his hands. Sonia, each foot planted on the floor, straddling her father was slowly lowering herself onto his body. She was holding the lips of her cunt apart with her fingers.

“Slowly now, baby,” her father grunted.

Vinny was now rubbing his cock head over her face, trying to adjust his knees to get his cock to the right height.

She gritted her teeth, closed her eyes tight and felt the tip of her father’s cock touching her cunt.

She felt the shaft enter her, bit by bit. She supported herself by laying one hand flat on his chest and began to lower down further till she felt him reach the obstruction.

“Gently does it,” he murmured, his hands going around her waist to hold her tits by their sides.

She stifled a scream and bit her lips with her sharp teeth, tasting blood. She fought back the pain, but continued with her efforts relentlessly.

He groaned as his cock began to enter her tight pussy. God! It was hot and wet. And it was so tight!

Vinny looked at his mother who was now sitting up on the edge of the bed, her eyes glazed, staring at the trio. She had two fingers inside her own pussy and her other hand was squeezing her own tits.

Suddenly, letting out a cry, Sonia sank down in one swift movement.

“AARGHHH!”

“UHHHHH…” her father responded, bucking up his hips, feeling his cock enveloped by the tight sheath of her cunt.

Sonia wiped the perspiration off her face with one hand and opened her eyes to see Vinny’s cock swaying at her tits. She felt her father’s hands clutching at her tits and she reached out to grab her brother’s dick.

“Does it hurt?” her father asked, breathing hard.

“Mmmmm…” she countered, pulling her body up before slamming down again, making him cry out in pleasure.

“Squat over me baby,” he muttered. “Let me fuck you. Just stay still.”

She obeyed him, aware now that there was some blood combined with her juices. She looked into the mirror and sure enough, it was true.

He began to move his hips up and down, plunging his cock furiously inside her cunt. He skewered his body around so that he could watch the mirror.

“Fuck her tits, damn it,” he shouted at Vinny, startling him.

Planting his feet on either side of his father’s knees, he bent down and directed his shaft to his sister’s breasts. When his cock was between them, he saw his father push them together. He adjusted himself again so that his cock lay between her now bunched together tits and then began to move up and down.

He looked up and beckoned his wife to join them, which she did quickly. “Kneel beside them and suck her tits. Lick his cock,” he said.

He was going berserk and he knew it. He just couldn’t get enough of them and it was as if he wanted to fuck them all together.

She knelt beside her husband and bent her head down, licking her daughter’s tits, sliding her tongue over her son’s cock whenever it appeared above those monstrous tits. She felt her daughter slip one finger inside her cunt and she moaned.

Looking at the mirror, he felt as if his body was on fire. He began to speed up his movements, slamming in and out of his daughter’s cunt.

Sonia began to wail: a low and long noise emanating from deep inside her throat. She was on the brink of insanity and was aware that there was no love here, no romance, and no feelings. Just plain, raw and animalistic sex.

She felt herself go rigid, sudden waves of pleasure coursing through her entire body, beginning from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. She had climaxed a number of times to know that she was coming now, but there never had been a feeling more intense as this, none to match the flashes of pleasure now racing through her.

“Ahhhhh!!!! Oh god, oh god, dad, I’m cumming, oh god, yes, deeper, dad, harder, yes there, yes, yes, oh, fuck me, fuck me, oh god, I’m there, oh god.”

Vinny too increased his pace. The thrill of fleshy tits gripping his cock was not unfamiliar, but strangely, this time around, it was inspiring him further, egging him on to fuck them faster.

When Sonia screamed out her climax, her body jerking convulsively, her father pulled out his cock, pushed her aside and grabbed his wife’s head, pulling her down and guiding her face between his thighs.

“Drink my juice!” he commanded harshly and she opened her mouth to allow him to slip his cock inside. She smelt her daughter’s cunt on him and she thrilled when it thrust deep into her mouth.

Vinny laid his sister beside their parents, straddling her chest and beginning to now fuck her tits in a flurry of swift sure strokes. Sonia was totally zapped by the occasion, her eyes closed tight and she didn’t realize that she was now assisting her brother to fuck her tits by moving her entire body up and down on the floor.

“Ugghhh, take it, take it, suck it and drink it,” he chanted, his head grabbing his wife’s head and pulling her deeper between his thighs.

As she swallowed his come, Vinny grunted and shot his juice, watching it arch over his sister’s tits, making sure it landed on her face before directing it onto her tits.

Temporarily satiated, they lay in a close huddle around each other.

Them.

******

12