The Saga of A Family Pt. 2 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sony was just going through the throes of her climax and whenever she came, she had this habit of clenching her cunt muscles. It was that which set off Sushil and he knew she had climaxed by listening to the sounds becoming liquid-like with each plunge into her cunt.

“To hell with the speed, dad,” replied Vinny, pulling his cock out of Sony’s mouth and shuffling forward to lay it between her tits. He plunged back and forth after wrapping her tits around his cock, aware that his ass was hitting her chin when he rocked back.

“Take this!” he gritted through clenched teeth, pushing her tits together so hard, she had to cry out.

His juice shot out of the tip, landing almost on her belly and then he was pulling back, cradling her head and socking his spurting dick into her mouth, making her swallow the hot liquid even as most of it dribbled out of the corner of her lips.

Sushil roared, rising above the girl and pulling her hands down, forcing her to grab his shuddering cock. He howled again when she wrapped both her hands around his cock and jerked his skin back and forth over his shaft. When he gasped, he found that his cock was spewing out his semen.

“Out of the way, boy,” he yelled, straddling Sony’s belly.

He slid his erupting cock between her massive tits and this time she held them together around his spitting cock, allowing the juice to shoot up to her chin and then collect in a hot pool on top of her cleavage.

The winds howled outside the cabin and they heard the splats of the rain falling on the rooftop.

There is always a calm before the storm.

Sushil knew that there was also a storm after the calm.

Was this it? Please, he thought to himself, gasping and shuddering as he coated his daughter in law’s tits with his juices, please give us more time.

Time enough to recollect the events that had led to what was going on at present.

12