The Saga of A Family Pt. 2 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vinny tore his lips away from Sonia's.

"Oh god, mom, please take it between your tits when you suck it!" he pleaded.

Sneha rose slightly, drew back and brought her tits together with his cock between the globes. It was easier for her to do this, because when she was on top, her tits hung down. She bent her head down and when he thrust his hips to drive his cock up her cleavage, she opened her mouth so that the tip entered. She fluttered her tongue over the throbbing shaft and he was pulling back again, getting ready for the next assault.

And so they continued. Sushil straddling his daughter and moving back and forth urgently, the tip of his cock hitting her chin every time that he slammed up. Beside him, his wife was moving to and fro as well, their son's cock trapped between her tits, the top of it lodged firmly in her mouth. The siblings got back to their kissing.

"Wait," Sushil rasped out, slithering down his daughter's body. "Push down, baby, that's right. This way, I can attend to your mom as well."

Sonia had to pull her mouth off Vinny's to slither down the tub, till her chest was right beside her brother's cock.

Sushil speared her tits again, holding them firmly together. Sonia moaned under the assault and watched him lean sideways to bury his head between Sneha's legs from behind.

"Oh god!" Sneha moaned, spreading her legs, continuing to fuck her son's cock with her tits as her husband's wet mouth opened over her heated cunt.

"Yeah, mom, yeah! Faster, now, faster," Vinny panted.

Sneha began to move faster, slamming her hips back against her husband's mouth. She felt his tongue swiping up and down her slit: when it swept upwards, it crossed over her inflamed clit, making her shudder with anticipation.

It was a wonder that they almost came together. Sushil initiated it, growling deep within himself as his sperm spewed out, landing between Sonia's tits, before he rose and turned to his wife.

Sneha, still moving up and down over her son, raised her face and quickly took her husband's shuddering cock into her mouth, swallowing the last of his juices.

Vinny watched it, thrusting his cock up and down, feeling his mom's tit flesh tighten around him. Sushil cupped his wife's buttocks, now that his hands were free, and he savagely sucked her moist pussy.

Sonia, with sperm running over her tits, rose quickly and buried her face in her brother's groin. His cock was at a crisis now: it throbbed as it fucked through his mom's tits. Sonia added her tongue now and Vinny cried out as his cum exploded.

Mom and daughter shared his cum, Sneha directing it like she was handling the gears of a car.

The shower continued, unabated.

******

"Oh my god, what the hell are you kids telling us?" Sushil said, struggling to remain calm.

Sneha was taken aback as well. Not that the children were fucking together, it was more of the marriage thing that they were talking about that surprised her.

"They are your dad's sister's children, Vinny," she said calmly. "I'm aware that the four of you have made up your minds. As to the fact that Chet and Sony fuck with their parents, I don't see any problem there. We do it as well. I guess this kind of thing is getting more and more common these days."

"Remember what I had said?" Sushil asked. "With such a heavy premium to pay in the social circles when your daughter is out dating a guy, this kind of thing is inevitable. But damnit, marriage is a serious kind of thing! Never really could imagine Amit and Sanika getting it together with their kids. That guy is so straight, it feels kind of weird to know that he and his wife fuck with their kids!"

"Maybe that's what they will think about us when they come to know," Sonia said sardonically.

"When did the four of you start?" Sneha wanted to know.

"It's been four days now, mom," Vinny replied.

They were sitting in the living room. Sonia had a towel wrapped around her while Sneha had got into a short robe. Sushil and Vinny were in their shorts.

A long pause ensued, and then, Sonia muttered, "Well, mom, Chet thinks you are damned sexy!"

Sneha blushed, unconsciously pulling the hem of her robe down, to no avail, because it was way too short.

"And Sony can't wait to get it with you, dad," Vinny added.

"She's a sexy thing," Sushil murmured, aware that his cock had stiffened. "And I wouldn't blame Chet for thinking about his aunt the way that he does. Your mom looks ten years younger, and ever since we have got together, she's not only looking greater, but she's also become some kind of a sex freak!"

"Sushil!" Sneha pretended to be shocked, but was aware that what he had just said was true.

"Not a sex freak, dad," Vinny laughed, sliding his hand across his mom's waist and pulling her to him. "A nympho!"

Sneha lightly slapped the bulge between Vinny's legs. "Stop it, you two," she said.

"So, dad, what do you think?" Sonia asked, cuddling up to Sushil, sliding her hand through the waistband of his shorts to take a hold of his erection.

"We will have to ask Amit and Sanika. Since you guys have made up your minds, we have to refer to them as well."

"That's okay, dad," Vinny said, his hands already busy with his mom's tits, which he had exposed by opening the robe. "What about Chet and Sony joining us?"

"Careful, Sushil," Sneha cautioned. "Are you sure they aren't bragging? I mean what if Amit and Sanika are not really involved?"

"Oh c'mon, mom," said Vinny, kneading her swollen tits. "Chet is on the real here. He wouldn't crap us with this. And so is Sony. As a matter of fact, they were going to let us have the juicy details tonight."

"We can do better things tonight," chuckled Sonia, jerking slowly on her dad's cock. "Let's get together and have a fuck party."

"Aw, Sonia," Vinny muttered. "It's just ten, now. Why put off something for the night that can be done in the afternoon?"

******