The Saga of Chelsea Hart Ch. 01

Story Info
Chelsea's journey begins.
3.6k words
4.11
22.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea ran a brush through her auburn hair. The sunlight cascaded through the bathroom window, its light accenting the lighter strands which had been exposed to the sun and heat from her styling appliances. Glancing up, she caught the reflexion of her aqua-colored eyes in the mirror and allowed a slight smile to cross her lips. She didn't often think of her appearance as pleasing, but today she had taken extra time and it showed.

Chelsea stood only five feet two inches, but her thirty-six C chest made her stand out as if she were six feet tall. At 19 years of age, she was finally able to put aside the memories of the awkward teenager she had been. Her legs were firm and toned from years of biking and running, but her hips still held onto soft curves. Her pale white skin never seemed to tan, making the aqua color of her eyes pop and the deep auburn color of her hair stick out.

Today she had chosen to dress all in white, a color she normally avoided. Her mind briefly wandered to the incident in the high school cafeteria when one of her so called friends put red jello in her chair, on the first day she had bravely decided to wear her white jeans. The resulting stain prompted snickers when she walked down the halls, and one of the teachers to ask her if she knew what her period was. Recalling that event, her face turned bright red and she physically shook her head, as if trying to shake the memory out of her head. She was different now, she reminded herself.

With one last glance in the mirror, she twirled quickly. Her white cotton sun dress caught around her hips as she did, exposing her bare sex to the air for the briefest moment. Squaring up to the mirror Chelsea giggled. She hadn't realized jut how short the dress was when she bought it. Her hands ran down the flanks of her body as she smoothed the cotton material back into place. Her nipples stood at attention, even from that brief caress. Yes, she thought, I'm ready.

Alex waited in the living room of the one bedroom apartment they shared, growing impatient by the second. He hated how long Chelsea took to get ready. Granted, when she finally was ready, he boosted her rating from a seven to a ten. Alex had always graded women on the classic one out of ten scale, couldn't help it, it was just how he thought. Naked, first thing in the morning, he would consider Chelsea a seven. Well dressed, make up applied, and walking with that slight bounce of hers, Chelsea was the perfect ten. Suddenly the bathroom door opened.

"Finally!" He couldn't help but exclaim, venting his frustration. Though when he turned and faced her, his jaw dropped. Her normally curly hair was straight as a pin, exactly how he liked it. The short white dress she was wearing showed off her tight thighs and threatened to expose her entirely if she raised her arms. He thought he might have glimpsed it as she sashayed towards him.

"I'm ready," she said softly, almost purring the words. "Where are you taking me sexy?"

"Mmm," Alex groaned. "Who are you calling sexy hot stuff?"

Chelsea giggled and Alex seized his opportunity. He crossed the remaining distance between them in two steps. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and lifter her effortlessly off the ground. He had only one destination in mind, the bathroom counter.

In no time at all, he had her ass planted on the sink. She looked up at him with that mixture of surprise and confusion that always stirred him inside. They locked eyes for a moment, his erection growing and straining against the denim jeans he was wearing. He reached his hand around her back and cupped the back of her head in his hands. Slowly he leaned in to kiss her perfect pink lips.

At the last second Chelsea turned and laughed.

"Babe!" She sounded scolding. "We were supposed to go out, you said you had a surprise for me."

"It'll still be there when I'm done with you." Chelsea could hear the throaty quality to his voice. It was a tone she knew well, and it said she wasn't going anywhere until Alex had his fix.

Seeing no other option, she turned her face back to him and they kissed. She felt the butterflies in her stomach as his lips parted and he ran his tongue over her lips then into her mouth. She sighed deeply, contentedly, and somehow hungrily. She felt Alex's hands move from her neck to her front. She felt his strong hands cup her breasts and she moaned against his touch.

Alex could feel her nipples stiffen against his hands through the soft cotton. He knew those nipples were perfect, round and pink, easily stimulated. He rubbed his palms against them, stimulating Chelsea further. He could feel her moan against his lips as his tongue continued to probe her luscious mouth. But his tongue was hungry for something else.

Violently, Alex tore himself away and spun Chelsea around. His hands forced Chelsea to bend over the sink and face the mirror.

"Alex," Chelsea gasped. "What are you doing?"

Alex responded by slapping her ass, hard.

"Don't fucking talk." He commanded with that same husky quality.

Chelsea felt Alex kneel down behind her and pushed her thighs apart, then he gripped her ass and pulled it upwards, giving him the best possible access to her bare pussy. Her ass still stung a little, and she whimpered in pain when he gripped her cheeks. Alex heard her whimper and a sadistic grin appeared on his face. He had a new plan.

"Oh baby," he tried to put as much sympathy in his voice as possible, "Did I hurt you?"

"Just a little," Chelsea said. "I'm okay though."

Chelsea was afraid is she admitted she was hurting, he'd stop pleasuring her. At that moment she was so turned on she really did not want him to stop.

"Wow," Alex mused, running his fingers over her right ass cheek. "Your ass is really red where spanked it. Are you sure it doesn't hurt?"

"No," Chelsea said, a little hesitantly. They both knew she was lying.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Chelsea cried out in pain with each slap.

"What are you doing?!" Chelsea had pain and fear in her voice.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"I said no talking." Alex was surprised at how even his voice came out.

Chelsea was truly afraid now. Alex had never been this way before. Sure, when she was riding him and his erection started to go soft he would slap her ass to make her tense, bringing his dick back to life. At least that was what she had thought.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Then just like that, his slaps changed to caresses over her now bruising flesh. Relieved for the reprieve from the pain, Chelsea sighed and let her shoulders drop further over the bathroom counter, unknowingly causing her ass to rise and Alex to get a strong whiff of her sex. It drove Alex to his breaking point.

He gripped both cheeks hard and spread Chelsea's tight body as far as it would go. He took a moment to stare at her most intimate place. She had a beautiful vagina, which she kept completely bare. Her labia was the perfect size, not overly puffy or chewed up looking like some. The inside was a healthy pink color. He stared at her hole, if you could call it that. It was really just a slit where her folds met. She had the tightest pussy Alex had ever felt, but he was interested in the feel just now. He was hungry..

Chelsea gasped when she felt Alex splay his tongue wide and flat over her outer lips.

"Oh!" She cried out in surprise.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"No fucking talking!" Alex's voice was stern but even.

Chelsea sucked in her breath, afraid to say or do the wrong thing. She craved his tongue against her sex, she wanted to cry out his name and beg him for more, but she feared the repercussions of going against his wishes.

Alex dove back into her pussy, lavishing his tongue against her tight slit. Chelsea groaned lightly. She felt Alex push and pull her hips against his tongue and she was relieved that he was at least allowing her to move. She rocked her body back and forth against his tongue, her clit burning from the friction of rubbing it against the counter.

Alex was in heaven. A face full of pussy was one of his greatest desires. If he was able, he would survive only by ingesting pussy juices. And Chelsea's juices were especially tasty. He guessed she didn't even know how stimulated she was most of the time. Something about the scent of her drove him wild, it was as if she blocked up with sexual frustration and couldn't release it, even after she'd cum over and over. But he had different plans for her.

Chelsea felt the oh-so-familiar tension in her body, the sudden stiffening in her muscles. Alex's tongue had once again worked its magic on her bare pussy. She rocked back and forth even more wildly against Alex's tongue and face. She was so close now, if he would just press a finger inside her...

Then Alex stopped and got to his feet. He wiped his mouth and looked down and Chelsea, bent over into the sink and her chest heaving.

"What?" Chelsea felt dazed. "What are you doing?"

Alex wiped her juices off his face and smacked her ass once more, so she would know who was in control.

"Get cleaned up," he ordered simply. "You've got a big day ahead of you."

Chelsea cleaned herself up as quickly as she could. She couldn't understand why Alex had left her wanting. He usually prided himself on bringing her to orgasm as many times as he possibly could. She often felt lucky he had chosen her. He stood six foot three inches, and a lanky one hundred sixty five pounds. His sandy blond hair was always immaculately styled and his hazel eyes seemed to bore into one's soul. Everywhere they went, women turned their heads to stare. It made Chelsea feel inadequate, uncomfortable...until they got in the bedroom and Alex proved to her how strongly he desired her.

Today was different. Alex had never been so forceful with her, and he had NEVER left her in the state she was now, pulled away just before her pleasure had peaked. And the spanking...that was new. It left her dazed. Still, she hastily followed his orders and met him outside their apartment complex where she found him smoking.

"Hey gorgeous," Alex grinned. She probably didn't realize her white dress in the bright sunlight made her nipples and mound clearly visible. Perfect.

"Hey back," Chelsea said weakly. "Are you ready to tell me where we're walking?"

"We're not walking anywhere," Alex said, annoyed. He hated how she always said that, "walking." She had never had her driver's license, but Alex had his but lost it and his baby. A beautiful 600 series BMW in silver. On a coke fueled night he chose to take her to top speed on the highway and blew out her tranny. Bye-bye, baby. Then he lost his license when he failed to turn his plates in. Fucking DMV.

"I've got a friend coming to pick us up." He said matter-of-factly.

"Oh," Chelsea said, not really knowing what to think. Alex had promised her a sexy surprise, she had thought it would be just the two of them. But a third wheel? Now she didn't know what to think.

"That's him," Alex said, flicking his cigarette into the bushes.

A black Jeep Wrangler pulled up. Chelsea could see a man, maybe late 40s early 50s. He had glasses, a clearly receding hairline, but a thick muscular build to make up for it. Chelsea had to admit, he wasn't the worst looking guy on the planet. But how was he a friend of Alex's? Alex was only twenty-three, this guy had to be twice that. She was getting a knot in her stomach.

Alex grabbed her arm and wordlessly they walked to the car. Alex pulled her to the passengers side and opened the door for her. Chelsea jumped in, anticipating that if she didn't she would be in trouble.

"Well, hello there," the older gentleman said, clearly ogling Chelsea's nearly transparent attire.

"Um, hello." Chelsea replied shyly. She could feel the man's eyes on her but she was still hoping this was maybe an older relative of Alex's. But that couldn't be right, he said "friend," didn't he?

"Hey Brian, how've you been?" Alex hopped into the back of the jeep.

"Just fine Alex, just fine. Boy, you said she was a babe, but looking at her I think you undersold her." Brian reached over and ran his hand up Chelsea's thigh.

Chelsea was too shocked to move. Undersold her? What the hell did that mean?

"She's worth every penny," Alex said with that big grin on his face. "Do you have the two hundred we agreed on?"

"Down to business eh? I like that," Brian tore his hand away from Chelsea's thigh to take out an envelope from the glove box. He tossed it back to Alex.

Oh God, Chelsea thought. That bastard is pimping me to this man!

The jeep pulled out of the apartment complex and headed onto the highway.

Chelsea's head was spinning. She couldn't believe that the man she loved and trusted was selling her body. And her body was betraying her entirely. Her nipples still stood erect, and the feel of her bare pussy pressed against the seat wasn't helping. She felt lost, her mind a mix of anger and arousal. Brian seemed like a nice guy, his face was warm and kind, but the look in his eyes when he looked up and down her body gave her goosebumps.

It wasn't long before Brian pulled onto an exit ramp and then into the parking lot of a hotel not far from the highway. He parked the jeep then turned to give Chelsea a big smile. Chelsea fought the urge to spit in his face and smiled back. It was true, two hundred dollars would go a long way for them. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. She knew she was horny and Brian didn't seem like such a bad guy. Maybe this would be okay.

"I've already got the room for us," Brian stated. "It's a suite, hot tub and everything. Oh but you didn't bring a bathing suit did you dear?"

Chelsea ignored the way Brian leered at her and caught Alex's eyes in the rearview. He seemed somewhat sheepish, yet determined. Chelsea knew she couldn't back out no matter how badly she wanted to. They did need the money.

Turning her head slightly, Chelsea arched her back and pressed her chest out as far as she could, faking a yawn.

"Why would I need a suit? " She gave Brian her most flirtatious smile and saw his eyes glow in appreciation and his pants grow a little shorter.

"Damned right," Brian muttered as he jumped out of the car.

It was a short walk to the hotel room, ground floor, near the side entrance. For easy access, Chelsea supposed. A short six feet from the door and they were inside the room.

Chelsea almost gasped when she saw the bed. Two sets of handcuffs, two dildos, lube, and a whip. She wasn't sure what scared her the most. Instinctively, she backed away and headed toward the door.

"Grab her!" Brian yelled.

Alex grabbed Chelsea easily. She cried out in protest, but it didn't stop him from throwing her down on the bed. He secured her right hand in the cuffs while securing her body with his.

"Damn," Brian said, removing his khaki shorts, "She is a hot little thing isn't she?"

Chelsea continued to twist and struggle, futilely attempting to escape Alex's grasp on her. With her dominant arm secured, it wasn't much of an attempt. Her body was pinned by Alex, and he easily secured her left wrist. She wanted to fight, but she was beginning to see how useless that would be.

Brian stood over her now, his throbbing dick free of his boxers and shorts. He stroked his penis to its fullest, about six and a half inches. Now erect, Brian massaged his throbbing member over Chelsea's breasts, watching as her nipples stiffened yet again. He knew she was getting turned on.

"Alex why don't you get her warmed up for me? That pussy needs to get nice and wet."

Alex grinned. Brian always knew how to push his buttons.

"Don't mind if I do."

Alex dove into Chelsea's mound, using his elbows to secure her thighs and make sure she couldn't resist. Then he attacked her clit, causing her juices to flow freely and create a wet spot on the bed. Chelsea moaned and bucked as his tongue hit her clit over and over, driving her closer to the edge with every flick. Then he stopped once more.

"She's all your Brian," Alex said as he backed away.

Chelsea cried out in protest. Handcuffed to the bed, her naked pussy overflowing with arousal, there wan't anything else she could do to changer her situation. She looked at Alex and her eyes were immediately drawn to his massive erection. It was pressed up against his jeans and looked like it was screaming for release.

Then she felt the sudden shift in the bed. Brian was climbing towards her. Her eyes snapped back to the man now positioning himself on top of her body.

Brian looked down at his prize, her perky breasts, her legs still splayed and granting him easy access to her body. It looked like she'd given up fighting. He reached down and rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit, then slowly moved it down to her entrance. He wanted her to feel it, he wanted to feel her body surrender to him completely. He looked into her eyes just before he thrust down and felt her envelope his cock with her tight warm pussy.

God he wished he'd had a camera. The look on her face when he penetrated her with that one hard stroke was one he would replay over and over in his mind. Such a mix of betrayal, hatred, and lust. He moved his dick back out of her and rubbed it on her clit again, just to see what it would do to her. As he did, it seemed lust would win over everything else.

Chelsea moaned. She couldn't help herself. The head of Brian's cock against her clit was driving her towards insanity. She suddenly wanted him, she wanted him to put his cock back inside her. For a moment she forgot how her boyfriend had betrayed her, how her body had betrayed her. She was only focused on getting her own satisfaction out of this.

"Fuck me," Chelsea pleaded, using her best little girl voice.

Alex's jaw dropped when he heard her utter that. He never thought she would actually go along with this. Now she was begging for Brian to fuck her!

Brian groaned deeply then happily shoved his cock inside of Chelsea right up to his balls. He felt her muscles spasm around his cock and he thought she might be cumming, but the bold look in her eyes told him he was wrong. She wanted more, needed more. And he was more than happy to oblige.

He pulled out halfway and then thrust himself back into her. Chelsea moaned. He repeated the move. Chelsea moaned again. Brian pounded her as hard as he could. Chelsea let out a series of moans and cat like noises. He started squeezing her nipples as he fucked her, and Chelsea's moans became more intense.

Brian finally paused, panting from his exertions.

"Does this bitch ever cum?" He asked, exasperated.

"Um, yeah usually she's done by now," Alex said. He was getting confused himself. Chelsea usually was so excited she came from the slightest stimulation.

Chelsea grinned up at Brian. Ha, she thought, you can have my body but my orgasms are mine.

"Why don't you finish hon?" She said winking at Brian.

Brian didn't need much encouragement. In seven strokes he felt his balls tighten. He pulled his cock away on the final stroke, spraying Chelsea's tits and face with his seed. His eyes were locked on her face, and he watched as she willingly opened her mouth to catch as much of his spray as possible. His first spurt landed on her left tit, his second over her nose and into her mouth, the third over her right breast, and the fourth square in the forehead, just like a marksman.

Brian moaned as he cam and then groaned some more. He couldn't remember the last time he had come like this. The sight of Chelsea opening her pouty lips and accepting his cum was intense. But watching his jizz dribble down her breasts and off her nose was almost enough to drive him to another orgasm. He knew, he was going to be addicted to this girl.

The spasms in his dick finally subsiding, he moved up to Chelsea's mouth where he pressed the head of dick between her lips, allowing her to milk the last few drops out.

12