The Saga of Chelsea Hart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dom what are you...Oh!" Chelsea exclaimed.

Dom had lowered his lips to her clit and was lavishing her nub with slow, even strokes. He could hear Chelsea breathing faster as he circled her clit. Her hips thrust to meet his tongue, and Chelsea was in a world of pleasure. After the pent up frustration of her day, and Dom's expert attentions, it didn't take her long to feel that old familiar pressure building in her chest. Her nipples had stiffened to their peak and her inner muscles were contracting at will.

"Oh Dom," Chelsea moaned, "Oh God, I'm going to cum."

Dom didn't stop lavishing Chelsea's clit, instead he pushed two fingers into her extremely wet entrance. He slowly buried his fingers up to their knuckles, then pulled them out and reinserted them. Chelsea was beside herself beneath his fingers and tongue. She hadn't achieved orgasm yet but she felt it was imminent. Suddenly she reached down and grasped Dom's hand.

"Stop." Chelsea commanded. "Just stop."

"Why?" Dom asked, breathing hard. "You were there, why would you want me to stop?"

In response Chelsea dragged his shoulders up, over her, then reached down to grasp his hard cock. She pumped it a few times, feeling his length and girth. Dom's eyes bugged out of his head. Chelsea stared at him deeply.

"I need you inside of me." She stated.

Dom didn't hesitate. He knew he wasn't the biggest guy around, but he knew he wanted her to feel the pleasure he was feeling. He pressed the tip of his six inch cock to her entrance, and then moved it up to tease her already engorged clit. He wanted to be patient, he knew he would have a chance to bury himself fully into her. He just didn't want to spook her, everything had happened so fast.

"It's okay babe." Chelsea smiled and encouraged him. "I'm ready for you."

The sweet silk of her voice drove Dom to his breaking point. He pressed himself down into her and felt her muscles contract around him. She had been ready for him. He eased himself out of her, only to plunge back down and feel her warm insides envelope his cock. He was beside himself with pleasure as he continued to plunge his cock in and out of her. Quicker than he would have liked, his balls felt their familiar tightness. He warned Chelsea with a groan.

"I'm going to come," Dom admitted.

"Baby come with me. Come inside me, please." Chelsea was begging him. She even wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled them into her pelvis. He couldn't get away if he wanted too.

"Oh, oh Chelsea! I'm cumming ohhh!" Dom moaned as he peaked. It was nothing compared to what Chelsea was experiencing.

When Dom started to erupt inside her, the orgasm that had been slumbering inside her body came to fruition like nothing she had ever experienced. Her nipples screwed into hard knots, her vaginal muscles contracted around Dom's spasming cock. She heard herself scream but she didn't feel like it was her voice. She shook and rode out her orgasm under Dom's spurting cock. She felt such intense pleasure, she couldn't help but feel tears in her eyes at the end of it.

"Oh, Dom, " Chelsea moaned, looking deeply into his eyes.

"Chelsea," Dom moaned, reaching down to stroke her face.

"You're amazing," she moaned, rolling her legs away from him, full of his seed.

Dom returned to a sitting position and leaned back, spent and happy. He watched as Chelsea stood up, his cum dripping from between her legs. She rested her hands on her hips, an effort to steady herself. She met Dom's eyes and he looked into those aqua depths he loved so much.

"You should go," Chelsea said. "Alex might come back any minute."

Dom groaned but still stood up.

"You know he's not going to be back tonight. C'mon Chelsea, it's not the first time he's done this."

"So what," Chelsea said. "Just take your bottle and go."

She practically growled her statement as she retrieved his liquor and handed it back to him. She patted his face gently.

"Thank you Dom," Chelsea said. "I needed that."

"I need you too," Dom started, but Chelsea had already pushed the bottle into his hands and pushed him out the door.

Once the door closed, Chelsea once again sank to her knees and sobbed.

12