The Saga of Ed & Tammy Ch. 2

Story Info
Tammy goes to a party with a dishy guy.
1.6k words
3.88
11.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dansemajik
dansemajik
10 Followers

I walked into the party, not really wanting to be there. I had agreed to come with a man I had known for only a few weeks. We had been out a time or two, nothing serious. He wanted me…I wasn’t over Ed yet. I could still taste him in my mouth, I could still smell him on my skin.

It had been nearly eight weeks since I had seen Ed. We had enjoyed several moments of intense sexual pleasure, then he had just faded from my life. I had not called him, nor had he called me. I knew that what we shared was physical, and that there were no strings. The only problem with that, is I still wanted him. I didn’t think we were done yet.

I was wearing a simple black dress, demure in the front, with absolutely no back. My legs were bare, in a pair of strappy low heeled sandals. My date was appreciative of my attire. His hand kept caressing the skin of my back, sending little tendrils of electricity up my spine. I smiled up at him, and his eyes melted with mine. I greeted our hostess, and accepted the glass of white wine offered to me. My date was leaning in to me, to whisper something about dancing in my ear. I nodded and we moved to the dance floor.

The song was an Eric Clapton song, slow, soulful and intensely sensual. I moved in my dates arms as though the music was my blood, the very beat of my soul. My arms were draped over his shoulders, and his hands were on my hips. He pushed me closer to him and I could feel his erection against my stomach, I looked at him, and arched a brow, and gave him a slow smile of promise. He began to lean in to kiss me, when I heard someone whisper to him. Something about cutting in. My date looked confused, but nodded and suddenly I was in familiar arms.

I blinked at the starched white of his shirt, then looked into the deep blue of his eyes, smoldering down into mine. His lips were smiling, God, I loved his lips. He felt me tremble as I imagined them against my skin. His hands drew me in, and spread out over my back, softly stroking my skin. We moved together to the music, letting it guide us. He leaned down, placed a chaste kiss on my cheek, and said, “leave with me now.” I frowned. I had a date. A nice sexy guy. I saw him standing at the bar, talking to a dark haired woman. “Cara will take care of him. Come on.” I blew out my breath, and went out the door with Ed.

He drove to my apartment. I had to keep my fingers laced together to keep them from touching him. My palms itched with the desire to feel his skin against them. God, was I wet. My breath was coming in short pants. My heart was pounding against my chest. He took the keys out of my shaking hands, and unlocked the door. He laid his suit coat over the back of a chair, and took me into his arms. His lips found mine, and again, I was transported. I turned into some gelatinous material, and found my bones would not support me.

He laughed as he picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. He set me down, and began sliding my dress off my shoulders. He smiled when he saw I was wearing no bra, and a black thong. His mouth traveled from my mouth to my breast. His tongue teased my nipple into a hard peak. He nibbled lightly, then a little less lightly, causing me to gasp out loud. My hands were in his hair, pulling out the leather tie that held it back, letting the blonde locks fall over my hands, loving the silk feel of it against my skin.

I raised his head, and caught his lips in my teeth, I sucked them into my mouth, and nibbled on his tongue. I groaned, I wanted him. His hands were full of my breasts, squeezing them, molding them as if to memorize the shape, and heft of them. His thumbs rotated in circles around my nipples. I sighed and started to unfasten his shirt. I pulled the tail out of his pants, and let my hands lie flat on his chest. I loved the feel of his muscle and skin. I found his belt and unbuckled it. I pushed his pants to the floor, along with his boxers.

I kissed him once more, then let my mouth trail down to his neck, his shoulders, his chest, his belly….letting my tongue and teeth suck and bite a little here and there. I started to go down on him, when he stopped me. “Uh-uh” he said, then he picked me up, laid me on the bed, and got on top of me, in the sixty nine position. His tongue found me, as I found him in my mouth. Stroking, stroking, and sucking, while he licked and lapped and sent be over the edge. I was moaning around his dick. His fingers were probing as his tongue danced on my clit. Sending wave after wave of desire through me. He knew my buttons, and he knew how to push them. His tongue plunged deeper, and his hands moved faster. He stroked in my mouth, faster, and I sucked harder, letting my tongue glide over him. I could feel his dick tighten, as he felt me tighten around his fingers and tongue, and together, we let our fluids loose, his gliding down my throat, mine exploding on his tongue and over his hand.

I laid there sweating as he came up to lie on a pillow next to me. He raised up on one shoulder and grinned at me. “Miss me Tammy?” I laughed and said, “As much as you missed me Ed.” He kissed me then and got out of the bed. I loved watching him walk naked. His body was a work of art. Strong, and formed so well. He moved like a dancer. Fluid grace. I watched as he went into the bathroom, coming out with some of my oil. His eyebrows raised once as he waggled the bottle at me. “Wanna have some fun?” I sat up and said, “Of course.” Wondering what he had in mind.

He stripped the sheets off my bed, revealing the rubber mattress cover I had. He poured the oil into the middle of the bed, and rubbed his hands in it. “come here” he said, his blue eyes nearly smoking. I went to him, and he placed his oiled hands on my breasts. He smeared the spicy smelling oil into my skin, by back, my stomach, my ass, my legs. The he reached into my bed side table drawer and took out my silver vibrator. He had me lay back, and then he teased my tits with the cool metal. He traced it down my stomach and let it linger on my clit for just a moment, before he let it slip to my ass. I held my breath, knowing what was coming, and wanting it so badly. My hands gripped the black rubber. He watched me as I lay against the black, all oily, and yearning. My blonde hair fanned against the pillow, my eyes dark with want. My lips swollen, and my tits erect, and dark red. He probed lightly with the toy, pushing just a little. I relaxed and let it slip in just a bit. My eyes half closed, watching him as he watch me. He pushed it further into my ass, and then further. He began moving it, with a sure hand. His other hand covering my pussy, his thumb rotating against my clit. My hands were on my breats, pulling on my nipples to the point of pain. “Oh, God, ohhhhh” was as the most intelligent thing I could say right at the moment.

Ed withdrew the vibrator, and began fucking me. His dick sliding in and out of my pussy creating havoc with my central nervous system. I clasped his ass, and begged for more, harder, faster, more. He slammed into me, deeper than I thought it was possible to go. I began to cum, hard. He felt me tighten around him, and felt the juice erupt, and spread out on the black rubber. He withdrew just as I came. Then he pushed his dick into my ass. And began to fuck me harder. He groaned as he slid in and out of my ass. He pulled out and rolled me over, helping me to my knees. He then slammed into my ass with all he had. I threw my head back and screamed with the joy of it. His hand on my hips thrusting me backward to meet his forward thrust. He yelled as he came, I had never stopped yelling.

Afterward, the oil cleaned up, the sheets put back on the bed, and lying sleepy in each others arms, I said to him, “Long time no see.” He smiled as he kissed me. He wrapped me in his arms and we slept. When I woke up, he was gone, a note by my pillow saying, “maybe it won’t be so long next time….I will call you.”

I sighed, as I went to take my shower. I would remember the sensations for a long time to come. The way his hands felt on me, the way his tongue, lips teeth felt on me would be branded in my mind forever. I looked at the note, crumpled it up and threw it in the trash can. If he called, he called, if he didn’t. I was sure that one day, we would meet again, and would continue this little thing...

dansemajik
dansemajik
10 Followers