The Saga of Jerry-Josey-Tracy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came out drying himself off, Tracy lay on her back naked on the fitted sheet while the bedding was in a chair. He walked to the bed still unable to believe that this was happening and convinced that he would be awakening from his once in a lifetime dream shortly. She smiled when she touched his engorged cock and said, "You might be too big for me unless you go very slowly at first, and I just finished my menstrual period three days ago, so I am not fertile, and I am confident that pregnancy is impossible. But, you should use a condom until you have an STD blood test. Please love me passionately as if it's a brand new world for us."

Two and a half hours later they were drenched and lay in each other's arms. She asked, "Jerry have you ever known a rape victim?"

He replied, "Not that I recall right now. Do you plan on raping me early and often, Dear Tracy? I hope! I hope!"

"Yes. But I am serious because a supervisory physician drugged and raped me during my first year in medical school. That Randy Dude did that as part of the 'orientation' practice according to scuttlebutt when newbie women came into the program. I bled profusely and experienced much pain since I was a virgin. He went after both married and single women, I might add. I heard later that a distraught redneck cowboy-type husband of one of the Med students cleaned the parking lot with that womanizer's body, and that he limped out of the medical field after he finally recuperated from his 'miseries.'"

Jerry said, "I can not think of a more fitting end for the dude, Doctor."

Bill was my next lover and became so after we were very close friends and thus we became the celebrated 'friends with benefits.' We both were driven to become successful and both concluded that the medical system we were in was such that healing the sick was no longer the goal. In fact, we were bogged down in administrivia that was much ado about nothing so that we couldn't even keep up with advancements in our respective fields and both our malpractice insurance premiums rose to unmanageable heights. So we both 'hocked the house' and bought the Mexican clinic. He practices JAMA-approved oncology as well as some experimental procedures. Every time a cancer patient is awaiting death and then undergoes his procedures and then returns to work, the queue for his medical services gets longer and longer, and he gets richer and richer. Power to him. As a lover, however, I would give him a solid D Minus if I were comparing him to you."

Jerry asked, "Hmm. How would you grade me, Darling?"

She raised up on one elbow and smiled and said, "Something far more than an A Plus. Consider the rest of this cruise our honeymoon, Mister Jackson!"

Jerry smiled and said, "You mean my penis - we men call that our cock - is red from use and your vagina gapes open from overuse, like we are in our early 20s rather than in our early 30s?"

She said, "Yes, as she rolled over on top of him. Can you get hard one more time?"

Jerry said, "Touch it and I can perform again," she did, and he did. Later the alarm clock went off reminding both that they had to meet her Mom and Son in the main dining room for dinner in twenty minutes.

As the cruise ship sailed by night and docked by day for most days, the two lovers clung to each other on the dance floor by evening and in Jerry's stateroom by night through to early morning - they both slept on a single twin bed leaving the other unused. Tracy always left Jerry's cabin to spend time with her son and Mom in the mornings leaving the Nerd time to read and write. There was nothing on shore that either of the lovers wanted to see now that they had found each other, so they didn't get off the ship. One evening on the dance floor Jerry said, "Darling you have been holding out on me in that your pulsating movement to the Samba rhythm is natural. You even appear to move without effort very quickly. You really are muscular and a trained dancer, aren't you?"

"The operative word here is, 'was.' I was a trained dancer when very young, but it's just like speaking a foreign language or practicing sex - you use it or lose it! Until you came along, I had lost it. I had been so busy in the operating rooms until I didn't dance at the same time I didn't watch Ollie grow to become a bright youngster. My ex and I didn't have time for intimacy, even, except on rare occasions. Now that you have introduced me to real grown up sex, I want it every day. I shutter to think that you are just a passing pleasure. And yes, I am sore and enlarged just like Mom said I would be. I love it."

Later on the dance floor, Jerry could only look at Tracy and ask himself, "Just how will you say goodbye to this woman?" He said to Stacy, "Not only have I never been to Texas, but I also am not sure I could handle the summers although the mild weather during the winter months would be appealing. Thousands of Snowbirds think so, anyway, according to statistics I have read. Hey all those senior citizens who flock down there will once again queue up for knee and hip surgery. Are you confident that you could make time for Ollie and me if I lived there?"

She paused their dancing a waltz number, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "Never again will I be too busy to live. In fact, if you should decide to relocate to South Texas, I would seduce you daily so that you would keep me sore in my groin area 24/7. I have been in love with you since you jumped out of the tender boat upon the pier in Cabo."

He looked at her and said, "I fell hopelessly in love with you when I saw the sun shining through your skirt and hair when you were awaiting your Mom and me."

The sexual coupling later in his stateroom was the most intense for both so far.

The four were enjoying dinner this last night at sea mostly listening to Ollie talk about the 'Child Activity Center' where every one of the crew child care people fell in love with him as he became a de facto leader of the youngsters in there, according to the supervisor. Fanny said, "Two children even cried because he was leaving when I went to get him."

Jerry high-fived Ollie and said, "Good job, guy, I expected no less." Ollie responded with an ear-to-ear grin.

Fanny said to the two adults, "Well, have you two gotten to know each other?"

Tracy became red-eyed while Jerry said, "I need a pain pill because my separation from you three generally and Tracy in particular in San Diego is going to hurt mightily. Any idea where I might get one of those pills?"

The former Blackpool Winner said, "Yes. Place your return ticket to Boston on hold and come with us in a rented SUV to South Texas and help us drive. You can fly home from there - you must do something with your vacation time anyway, don't you?"

For the first time the curtain of angst and pain from Jerry's coming separation from the three Flemings, especially Tracy, lifted ever so slightly. He looked at Tracy whose face appeared as if she were pleading, and he exclaimed, "That would be fun, and I still have about 15 days before I return to work. We three could relieve each other driving, and it will be a real tour of South Texas." He then asked Tracy, "Would you like for me to accompany you?"

She squeezed his hand and touched her lip to the back of it. Tracy smiled at her lover and said, "Jerry, please never let me go."

At that point, the thought crossed the architect's mind, "The longer I wait to say good-bye the more difficult it will be. I can not tolerate a long distance romance, and she is contract bound to stay in South Texas. Damn! Damn! Damn!"

The car-trip from San Diego to San Antonio mostly on I-10 was filled with games that the four played, and songs all four sang as they took their time. The quartet checked into two motel rooms in the late afternoon of the four days on the road. Fanny rented two rooms each night with the usual arrangement.

In San Antonio, Jerry, with Ollie sitting on his knee, was treated to a boat ride on the river that runs through downtown. Healthy or not, both the child and his newly found close adult friend had become addicted to Mexican Food (a.k.a. 'Tex-Mex' ) washed down with sangria for the adult and tea for the child. This landmark traditional food was for sale in restaurants along the river walk. The laughter of the four dominated the impromptu two-day vacation they took in San Antonio. More important than that, however, was the bond between Jerry and Ollie cemented - for example, the youngster no longer wanted his mother or grandmother to take him to the toilet as he insisted on going to the 'men's' restroom with Jerry. Both the ladies observed Ollie becoming close to Jerry and smiled.

Back on the road again the quartet drove south on I-37 and connected to US 77 and drove south into the agricultural 'Valley' and toward their destination. Fanny delighted in identifying and describing to the man and child the various planted crops. Many crops and livestock grew in fields on both sides of the highway. Ollie would occasionally delight them by saying something like, "There are more soybeans, Jerry."

The architect and the child sat in the back seat as they neared their destination and noticed homes, strip malls, chain hotels and restaurants in various states of construction as the vehicle continued South. It seemed like every other construction project was idle probably awaiting raw building materials. The big surprise to him was a large number of modular and mobile home communities. Fanny said, "We have entered the land of the snowbirds as our latitude is the same as South Florida.

The SUV occupants had been silent for a while and drove into Harlingen before turning west towards Edinburgh. By this time, everyone was tired of being in the vehicle and focused on the satellite music that played on the radio. All four felt a pressing need to end this journey and take a shower and relax.

Fanny drove the rented SUV into the driveway of a single story rambling house. She said to the men in the back seat, "We are home!" Contractors could be seen mowing the lawn and digging in the flower beds. She walked up to a control panel outside of the garage and keyed in a number, and the garage door went up revealing a late model Mercedes and two empty bays. In a tour of the house and back yard, Ollie immediately wanted to go swimming in the small pool as soon as he saw it. His mother continued talking to her son, "Just take all your clothes off and stand under the shower, and then jump in and stay in the shallow end. We will wait for you." The three watched the four-year-old jumped in and splashed wildly. Tracy said to Jerry, "He hasn't learned to swim because pools are almost nonexistent in desert Cabo. He loves and trusts you so much until you teaching him how to swim will be a piece of cake."

After the adults had unloaded the suitcases and other gear from the rear of the rented SUV, Jerry drove the one-way rental to the local franchise with Fanny driving the Mercedes right behind him. Once she had signed the paperwork and wrote a check, they both were in the luxury car, Fanny operating the vehicle. They passed several fast food and building material stores that advertised 'Now Hiring. Inquire Within.' The former dance champion said, "If I were in love with a man who lives here in the Valley I would take one of the ten dollar jobs advertised just to be near him if that was all that was available to me."

"Fanny, I have no idea how I can leave Tracy and Ollie. But, I have responsibilities and many people are depending on me for their livelihood back home. A construction boom is on in New England, and my income has been going up exponentially year by year. I know the players in the commercial construction market there, and I only see continued success in my career. Here, however, I could pass my exams and hang my shingle and start over but that will take lots of time. I have already looked online to see what competition is like, and it is sparse. I could make a living designing homes, strip malls, retail outlets after I paid my dues working for a general contractor or construction manager. What to do? What to do?"

Fanny pulled into a supermarket parking lot and said, "We need some food so let's continue this conversation later." Driving to Tracy's home later there was a huge Southwest Airlines advertisement billboard and she continued, "The regional airport in Harlingen is about twenty miles down that highway, and you will go through Houston on your way to close out your affairs in Boston." Like a kid she held her crossed fingers, and said, "I hope. I hope!"

Later Fanny and Ollie were out of the house taking a walk when Tracy and Jerry dove naked into the deep end of her pool. He kept palming her groin and cupping her tits. He even took her nipple into his mouth while his head was underwater. She playfully slapped him away from her breast. When he surfaced, she said, lets' talk. They held on to the side when she said," I bought this house five years ago when I came up here to have Ollie. The deed names Mom and me JTWROS. My hospital is a 20-minute drive, and there is a professional office building a mile away where I will open my practice. I will keep my overhead low by contracting with a bureaucratic paper-shuffling firm to deal with government and insurance matters. It's costly, but I am reluctant to hire the necessary staff. There is a physical therapy practice one floor below in the professional building, and I will provide referrals for a commission. So, after rent, admin services, and referral commissions, I still should make a fairly good living for a South Texas surgeon with the fees I earn. You saw my net worth spelled out, and it was a quarter that much when I closed on this house paying cash. I invite you to say goodbye to Massachusetts and start a new life with me and us - many of your fellow citizens are relocating to warmer climates and more rational government power."

Jerry held Tracy tightly against his naked body and said, "In one sense, Darling, I would be a fish out of the water here. For example, there are more churches than liquor stores in the Valley and I don't worship, the local radio stations playing music we experimented with driving down here are alien to me, and I may or may not find kindred souls outside this household. But, your mother has partied all over the world and seems to have adjusted to South Texas like a duck takes to water, and there is no reason that I can not do the same. Shakespeare teaches: When in Rome do as the Romans. Occasionally, I meet a clear lucid thinker whose conversation captivates me at a party in Boston, and surely I should have the same experience here. And, I could learn to talk football and Willie Nelson and Long Necks, and even enjoy it. Once I discussed this at length with Fanny on board the 'Rhett Butler,' and she just said, 'Yes, sometimes finding an interesting conversationalist is rare, but it happens, and I concentrate on Ollie and Tracy until such a person materializes. When someone is holding forth with a diatribe on something a politician said on TV, I conclude that both are muddled and withdraw into my thoughts.'

"In every area of my life in Boston - except love and romance - I live at full throttle and flourish, and even grin and bear the winter months and muddled politics. But, I love you madly, Tracy, and if I relocated to be with you, could I learn to flourish in the other areas?"

His Lover smiled and said, "Well, yes you would. The conversations are mostly about those topics you mentioned as well as hunting and fishing and golf but someone as smart as you will laugh and adjust and have no interest in giving your point of view on trivial matters often discussed. You would often not comment, because the listener couldn't grasp what you were saying anyway.

"But there is more than conversations going on here. For a hobby and exercise, for example, I think you would love golf."

Jerry asked, "Do you play?"

She said, "I played while in high school and shot five or six over par many times. A club membership came with this home I bought and I fully intend to get back on the links when things smooth out. If you took a few lessons I think you would be hooked also, based on your mindset and youth and keen eyesight and hand-eye coordination. My high school sweetheart, whose name one hears on Pro Circuit TV, was a scratch golfer then. We played nine holes often on his membership course after he taught me the basics and then made out kissing each other afterwards - Heh heh - but didn't enjoy sex. In fact, he aspired to become a recognized name in the golf world. He motivated me to focus on becoming a Physician beginning when I was a sophomore."

Jerry asked, "How did the golfer's influence over ride your hormones, which urged you to experiment with sex in your late teens?"

"I wanted my future husband to be my first sexual partner in those days. Well, after my Sweetheart left for engineering school at A&M, he and I moved apart. Then when I went to college and attended the student mixers, the only guys who were interested in me delighted in showing their abs and talking innuendos about penis sizes and how 'hot' they were. Needless to say not only did their come-ons bore me, but no one I met in the mixers had bothered to learn structured dance steps even. Did I mention that those students at the mixers had no idea of which end of a golf club to hold? So I spent my time in the library and was consistently on the Dean's List in Pre-Med."

Jerry said, "You have made the best case I have thought about for my relocating down here because you are exactly what I want in a partner - professional, successful, healthy, youth, and driven to succeed. I might work as a salaried person for a general contractor or something like that where the pay scale is much less than in Boston, would I be a financial burden to you since you are starting up your practice?"

She reached over and pulled Jerry to her naked body and said, "You would not burden me even if you had to work in a service industry job - at first. By the way Fanny and Ollie just entered the pool area so don't get out of the water just yet," as she pressed him close to her body to cover his nakedness.

Jerry said, "O.K. You talked me into relocating. If you three will drop me at the airport tomorrow, I will fly to Boston and drive my vehicle with all my worldly possessions I care to keep to my new home with you in South Texas." Fanny and Ollie had heard the two naked lovers talking and Jerry saying the last sentence and grabbed each other's hands and danced round and round in a circle beside the pool. In a few moments, the Grandma and Ollie went into the house allowing the adults to get out, shower, and dress.

Jerry Jackson was on 'cloud 9' when he kissed the three Flemings goodbye at the regional airport, transporting the items he would need on his flight to Boston in a small carry on suitcase. After the first leg to Houston was completed, he boarded the five-hour flight to Boston. That lengthy flight was uneventful and he went to sleep because he and Tracy kept each other awake making whoopee most of the previous night. The 'Preparations for Landing' at Boston Logan speech by the steward woke him up. On the ground and after boarding the bus, he picked his car up at Logan Express and drove straight to his numbered parking space at his apartment in the moderate traffic. When he walked into his apartment there was a handwritten letter addressed to him that had been slid under the door.

It was dated about one week ago and the handwriting indicated it was from both Josey Johns and her husband, Dan Johns. It said in part, "Thanks for the exciting three months you were in my life, Jerry. Watching a winner, has motivated me to turn my life around - e.g., no more swapping husbands with friends for a cheap thrill. I am going to counseling to try to understand how I could do such a horrible thing to the man I have loved since high school. He works so hard on his management trainee job but he knows now that I am his for life. This allows him to focus on building his skill set so he will earn more money in the future. We don't have the money to pay you back for my canceled trip expenses yet, but we will." Both Josey and Dan signed it and included a home phone number.