The Saga of Joslyn-Jake-Tracy

Story Info
Sometimes the chips fall almost right.
13.4k words
3.92
21.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cw2216
cw2216
4 Followers

Foreword: No hot sex here, proper English used, BTBers please find another submission to read. Lots of psychology and reconciliation and winners are here - the reader is warned! All errors are mine.

*****

The Saga of Joslyn-Jake-Tracy

Joslyn Hullo lay on an elevated table mostly on her side displaying her perfectly round naked buttocks turned slightly toward a dozen art students. They sat at their Easels painting. Special lighting had turned the model's skin into a creamy color that was reminiscent of silky Crème Brûlée. The sex-goddess made as much as four digits of money working the two-hour session as she modelled but posed naked today for an hour and a half in this uncomfortable position. A workshop was in progress and today was the fifth of five this week. The subject of today's workshop was "Painting the Body of a Nude Female Figure.' The renown European Master teaching today had been invited to the Cape Cod International Art Institute to do this session of the workshop amidst great media fanfare. The Master limited the enrolment in his workshop to twelve students and had turned away at least a dozen more.

The first thirty minutes today found Joslyn sitting in a chair covered entirely in her robe. She sat and smiled beside the wheel-chaired Master who reviewed art topics like Weight, Color Theory, Shading, hue, perspective, etc. for the benefit of the gallery grade professional artists in attendance. That is not exactly right in that only eleven of the attendees had a wide following as successful artists. The twelfth might soon be painting on her nude body.

When Joslyn was not posing at a workshop such as this, she solicited donations and worked as a clerical person handling the non-profit's business. It sponsored about four similar events yearly. She loved the workshops because of the very high fees paid her extra, but otherwise, a workaday week for her netted a modest wage. The Institute's Director is an oil on canvas artist and a household name in the art community locally. He had told Joslyn, "Your job is always to be strikingly beautiful, smile and make the visitors to the institute's gallery and in particular, this applies today to the dozen artists who have paid dearly for this workshop. You must provoke them to feel like they have gotten their considerable amount of money's worth," and this she did with panache. She did so well, in fact, that every artist who had seen her model seemed to be in love with her, from the very young to the very aged. Under the designer filtered lighting she appeared as a dream provoking hormone flow in the men and women attending.

But even when not in the process of modelling, Ms. Hullo would, for example, touch a particular artist or donor known to have deep pockets, when in a conversation, and she would laugh at their trite jokes, ask about their children and grandchildren, etc. She would be certain to bias her conversation on politics, social media, and the economy to mimic the artist's known point of view. The Institute's director had briefed her on each of the generous members of the Institute. And, she knew superficially eleven of the twelve students who attended the workshop today and knew that they all loved her - at least to the extent that anyone can love a beautiful dream. But, Joslyn was obviously a blatantly phony person that everyone pretended not to notice because she was first-class eye-candy.

The twelfth student, Aaron Misterfeld, however, was Joslyn's secret lover, and each had explored every square millimetre of the other's body and mind during the past year. Aaron was in his early fifties and had made a fortune in commercial real estate development. The rewards of his 30-hour work days and risks that he took - often losing money, but winning over the long haul - was that he lived with a daughter in a gated estate on the Cape, having lost her mother in addition to a yet a second wife to Randy lovers. The divorces were due mostly to his absences caused by long workdays. As for Aaron's artistic skill the joke around the institute was, 'He paints a pretty good stick figure.' But being the well-known philanthropist with very deep pockets, he was the institute's largest single donor. And the artists graded him with an 'E' for effort as he continuously tried to improve and spent vast sums of money on art instruction while buying the best friends money could buy.

Lying naked under the hot lights while the artists worked Joslyn recalled, "Something clicked when Aaron and I met last year. The director told me of his two divorces. Then, I concluded at first that his skill as a lover must be near zero. In my mind, rational women just would not fuck around while married to someone whose pockets were deep as was Aaron's - unless they were certain they could do so in total secrecy."

Joslyn thought to herself, "But I guessed wrong about his sex skills. When Aaron and I got it on after being together privately in his home for only the second time, it was non-stop orgasms for me. If those two former wives of his knew what I knew about him, they would feel like shit right about now. Wow, what a man!"

The model said to herself, "I thought my husband, Jake Spencer, was well qualified as a lover when he had the time and inclination to make love, but he can not hold a candle to Aaron Misterfeld." She was now bored and continued her idol thoughts. "My husband! God, I haven't even thought about him at all today. Poor Jake has no idea he is a cuckold and spends quality time with my son, being the father Donnie never had. When I met him I was a hired hostess pouring drinks and entertaining contractors in a hospitality suite at the National Commercial Builders Convention. Jake and I got it on that night. He was good and ultimately that convention night led to our marriage five years ago!"

"But, Aaron will want to get it on later after lusting after my naked body for an hour and a half. But, my husband said he might take the afternoon off, and he will want to start kissing my body the moment I walk in the door at home. Oh shit! It will have to be a quickie with Aaron, then a quick shower and then I must hurry home to service Jake."

After the workshop session was over and the institute's parking lot was empty except for Joslyn's VW, she dressed in a mumu sack dress with no underwear for her quick drive to Aaron's estate. Joslyn set the gallery alarm and locked the institute building and walked to her car in her usual security-conscious manner.

She arrived at Aaron's gate and waited while it swung open. Two plumbing contractor trucks were blocking access to her usual parking place, so she parked next to the trucks. She grabbed her bag and charged to the door and went right inside the mansion using her personal key. Aaron met her at the door, and the two wrestled each other to a sitting room where they had hot, quickie sex on a daybed. Afterward, Joslyn said to Aaron, "My husband will be home early today, and I can not stay long. I need to take a shower and hurry home because you are dripping out of me, front and rear."

Aaron said with alarm, "Darling, the water has been turned off at the street while the whole plumbing system is going through repairs - they promised to turn it back on by six o'clock. Can you wait?"

"No! Jake will be livid with anger if I am that late. So I better hurry home and try to keep him out of me while I am still dripping you. Damn Aaron, when I was a little girl in France, the bulls who serviced my father's cows didn't shoot as much as you do."

Aaron chuckled and apologized for his 'over-excitement' and explained, "I dabbled with the idea of trying to paint your body this afternoon while sporting a boner in class. Why don't you break it off with Jake and you and Donnie move in with me?"

Joslyn replied, "You are paying alimony through the nose to two exes every month. We have been over this before, and we both know I would be out on the street within a month, so let's not go there. Besides that, Hunk, sometimes I love Jake so much until I tremble with desire and ache to be near him. I curse myself for not having inner strength enough to call your and my thing off. I wouldn't dare get into a committed relationship with you because then I would just slip over and fuck Jake when I am in that frame of mind. The bifurcation of my personality is taking a toll on me and making me old before my time. But, that is who I am. Besides that, your daughter thinks I am a Boston Combat Zone streetwalker so it just wouldn't work if I divorced Jake so that Donnie and I could move in here."

Aaron said, "Yeah, I guess you are right. Please visit as often as you can because I ache to touch you every day, even when you haven't been naked in front of me. Come on, and I will walk you to your car." Once there he kissed her goodbye and buzzed the gate open for her departure.

Circling thoughts plagued Joslyn while driving home, "My twelve-year-old son, Donnie Hullo, is unhappy with his mother but has developed a healthy and robust relationship with his Step-Dad, Jake, during the past five years. And, Donnie no longer bugs me to go back to France to live with his father year-round, rather than just the two summer months. In this apartment construction boom, Jake says he must 'make hay now' because the bust is coming! My husband has little time for me as a result. When we are passionate, he finishes and turns over on his side of the bed and goes to sleep. Being with Jake is quite unlike being with Aaron, where I burn a couple of thousand calories in a typical lovemaking session. God! What should I do? I don't like being a trophy wife on display, but I don't want to lose Jake either. At least, Jake is a healthy father figure to and for my son and Donnie worships him. Hell, Jake takes Donnie to job sites and has taught him a good work ethic, so separating my son from his step-Dad will be traumatic for both. Damn! Damn! Damn!"

Joslyn decided to visit their next door neighbor and take a quick shower over there. Her final thought, pulling into the neighbor's driveway was, "I am hopelessly fucked up. My son adores and wants to hang out with his step-Dad while I have the hots for another man and tolerate Jake for the fancy food and drinks and high life style. God is cruel."

!!

Jake Spencer, Professional Engineer (Structural), who graduated BME and later became PE, from Boston University with a 3.99 GPA, sat in his second-floor home office on the Cape near the Bourne Bridge to the mainland. The Construction Manager for a half dozen General Contractors had reviewed reports from subcontractors that currently worked on three different medium rise multi-family structures under construction. When the subcontractor data sheets came in he dictated updates to his Project Management application accordingly. Developers had bought most all the vacant land near subway stops and Generals and Subs were 'busier than bees' building all over Boston, slapping the multi-family structures together. Jake thought, "My three projects are humming along and about now my wife, Joslyn Hullo, is suppose to be spending the afternoon with me." Then he relaxed, remembering that she had a workshop festival this entire week and had been late coming home every day. Jake then unrolled a set of architectural drawings he had just received for a planned project of 300 apartment units. A favorite General Contractor sent the set of printed drawings to him. While Jake was studying the details of the medium rise, he happened to see his wife, Joslyn, pull into his neighbor's driveway, and disappear from Jake's line of sight. His immediate reaction was, "What the hell is she doing over there?" The neighbor's wife, Jane MacAllen, was a proprietress of an art supply store on the Cape that sold many supplies to Joslyn's employer, while Jane's husband, Hal, sold luxury vehicles.

Jake finally said out loud to nobody, "What the hell? She must be dropping off a purchase order for Jane." Ten minutes passed, and he still had not seen her car back out of Hal and Jane's driveway. Jake was becoming upset. Finally, after fifteen minutes he saw his wife's car back out and turn toward and then into her home driveway. Then he remembered that Hal's wife was in New York City visiting her mother, and now Jake was extremely upset. He breathed, "If Hal is fucking my wife, his children are going to find his remains buried under a high-rise!"

Jake then continued to pour over the drawings he had started to peruse, but his heart was beating very fast, and he could not focus and make salient notes, so he just faked it. The Construction Manager, at 240 pounds in a six-foot-five frame and with a regular build played the role of 'Mister Kool' when his wife walked through the office door. He ignored her presently and pretended to be examining the drawings."

Joslyn said, "I had oil and acrylic colors along with paint remover all over me, and I stopped by Jane's house to take a shower before I came home because I didn't want to be growdy when I got home. Besides that, I dropped off a purchase order for 12 items for Jane, which the Institute needs delivery next Monday afternoon."

Jake looked up at her and said, "You told me yesterday that Jane was out of town..."

Joslyn paused for an embarrassing moment and said, "I forgot about her ailing Mom, but Hal let me in and told me I was welcomed to take a shower and that Jane would return Sunday, and he would tell her about the institute's rush purchase order." She then walked over to Jake, who had remained seated, and reached down to put her arms around his neck.

Jake noted that a large wet spot was just beneath her groin area, and smelled as if she had taken a soapy cloth to clean off the inner surface of her Pull Over MuMu dress. Jake said nothing but thought, "Hal and Joslyn couldn't have gotten it on for a quickie and finished in time for her to shower and blow dry her hair in fifteen minutes. Maybe she was just trying to look presentable to me after all and wanted to drop off the purchase order so she wouldn't forget - she has done it before. I must give her the benefit of the doubt, I guess, but I will discuss this with Hal one-day next week." Jake then stood up and said, "I understand, Darling, but you could have come home and showered and asked me to remind you about the purchase order."

Joslyn replied, in her sexiest voice and pouted lips, "I knew we were dining and dancing tonight, entertaining a General, so I chose to bother Hal. Here look at this!" She produced a printed photo of her modelling today. The hack photographer captured her rear in the perfect lights of 'the perfect female form' snapped today and she asked, "You like?"

Jake picked up his wife as if she were weightless and started walking towards the TV room next door where there was a couch. She hit on his shoulders and cried, "Put me down, Darling, I have to fix my hair and get ready for us to meet your favorite General Contractor and his wife in the Back Bay in two hours and you know Friday traffic is a nightmare. Rather than a quickie now, I promise you a romantic session that you won't ever forget when we get home!"

Jake put her down and kissed her while laughing as he tried to wrestle his tented trousers to a position that allowed him to walk without limping. Joslyn was also laughing all the while.

The evening was a routine Black-Tie event held in the Four Seasons, not unlike others which Jake and Joslyn frequented as they entertained, i.e., made sales calls on Generals and Developers/Investment Fund Managers. Driving home later, Jake could not remember a single incident or statement made by either of the four that stood out while the two couples were dining and dancing - except maybe that the old 'Coot' couldn't take his eyes off of Joslyn. He thought, "Heh heh When he was dancing with Joslyn, the old dude simply could not keep his hands off of her perfect ass. But I feel zero jealousy - hell! The old guy might even be able to get it up with his wife tonight with a little help from Viagra."

After the night was over and they had made the drive home, Joslyn did, as promised, set her husband's soul on fire in bed. Later as Jake was drifting off to sleep his final thought was, "Joslyn was very exciting and very physical, but something is missing in our relationship. I wonder what it is. And, I need to have a drink with Hal and talk to him maybe after his workday Monday since he said that is his slowest day. He just might have some ideas, and I will see if he has any thoughts or speculation about Joslyn's fucking around."

On Monday afternoon, Jake Spencer was a half hour late as he drove to the bar where his neighbor, golf partner, and long-time friend, Hal, sat awaiting him. He slid onto a bar stool beside the slightly inebriated car salesman.

The first thing Hal said was, "Hey Buddy! The dealership was dead, so I've been here for a couple of hours - you got lots of drinking to do to catch up with me."

Jake ordered and asked, "Did Claire get back from New York without any problems?"

"Yeah, I drove to the Boston Bus Terminal to pick her up. After we had gone to bed, we screwed so much until she finally said, "That is enough, Hal! I got to open the store in the morning, and I need some sleep, so I am going to the guest room. You have had a whole week's allowance of fucking in one night - so good night."

Both laughed at that, and then they talked about golf, car sales and construction activities and the two planned to hit the links next Saturday morning early because Hal said, "I've got to be at work early since it is Saturday."

An hour and a drink later, Hal said, "I gotta go after I finish this drink as there is a sales meeting in the morning and I am the star performer for two new hires."

Jake nervously twirled the ice cube around in his glass and watched his friend drink fast, wondering how he would open the conversation about the real reason he wanted to meet. He finally said, "Hal, Joslyn told me that she made a quick pit stop at your house. She wanted to drop off something for Claire. Then she said she took a quick shower because she was covered with oils and paint and smelled like paint remover. I told her she should have come home to do that."

Hal finished his drink and stood up to leave and said, "Hey good buddy! Yes, she was a mess with a big wet spot from her groin to her knees, front and rear, but it wasn't paint or paint remover or oils any other kind of art stuff. Rather, it was..."

Jake grabbed him by the sleeve to keep Hal from leaving and asked, "What had spilled on her? This information is important to me especially since you said her hair, face and arms weren't messy with art stuff?"

Hal sternly said, "Jake, I will see you Saturday morning at daybreak on Course 3," and hurriedly left without answering his friend.

Alone, Jake sat on the barstool and felt a giant boulder lodged in his chest, and he thought he would explode at any moment. He slowly walked to his car and began his drive home depressed.

Surprisingly, it wasn't Joslyn's suspected treachery that occupied his mind; rather it was his first wife, Tracy. She was the woman he never got over. He said to nobody, "God I love my daughter's mother, and still, now she has emailed me that she is divorcing the Bastard, who took her and my daughter away from me. I wonder if Tracy ever thinks about me? Probably not. Wow! I haven't seen my dear Tracy in two months. Jake! Don't contract the poor-little-old-me disease just keep plugging away and do the best you can." The construction manager immediately felt better about himself as he pulled into his driveway and watched the garage door going up. Then the sight of Joslyn's car parked in her space hit him and brought a sense of angst and Jake grimaced as he exited his luxury automobile he had recently bought from Hal.

cw2216
cw2216
4 Followers