The Saga of Kelly Ch. 01

Story Info
BBW redhead gets more than she hoped.
3k words
3.65
19.6k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are in a long hall. The burgundy carpet is plush and soft as you make your way to the appointed door. When you reach the room, your heart is filled with anticipation and nervousness. The time has finally come. You are about to meet face to face with the man you have dreamed about, and played with your pussy till it hurt. You reach a slightly quivering hand out to knock on the door. You stop yourself in nervous hesitation. This is him! This is really about to happen. All your lust filled dreams are about to come to fruition. The man that you have imagined taking your ass cherry and making you the cum slut you've always wanted to be is right on the other side of this door. You take the plunge and knock on the door before your nerves send you running in fear.

You feel rather than hear him come to the door. You hear the locks being opened and the door knob turn. Your insecurities rise into your throat. But you quickly steel your resolve and push them away. The door swings open and there he is. He is a large man. Standing at about 6 feet tall, he is large in body. He has big, searching brown eyes. His eyes seem to look into your soul and wash away all your fears. He looks at you as if he want's to devour you whole. He is wearing a royal blue robe, with royal blue slippers. It is slightly open at the top to reveal a bare chest, slightly covered with hair. You want to run your hands all over it.

"Good evening." He says in a deep southern accented voice.

"Hi." You manage to squeak out.

"Come on in. I have been so looking forward to meeting you." He says.

You smile at him as you look into his eyes. Still to smitten to speak, you take his hand and let him pull you into the room as he shuts the door. He then leads you into what appears to be the living room of the suite. Soft jazz is playing on the stereo. On the coffee table, you see a bottle of champagne chilling in ice. And to the side of it, you see a tray filled with chocolate covered strawberries. You feel his large hands and arms encircle your waist. He leans down and gently kisses your neck. You lean back into him as his large hands seem to swallow your breasts. Just as quickly as it started, it is ended. You open your eyes and turn around to see him taking you all in with his eyes. You are wondering if you look alright.

"Would you like to sit down?" he asks.

"Yes."

There are other things that you would like to be doing, but his touches have left you weak in the knees and you need to sit to regain your senses. As you walk around the table to the white leather couch, you notice a large mirror on the other side. You see that he is moved by your appearance. The curve revealing blue satiny evening dress with blue shawl has had an effect on him. And since you are braless and pantiless underneath, makes it more obvious that you are moved as well. Your large nipples are straining against the satin material. Two hard points aiming straight ahead. Not unnoticed by him either. Your red hair is done up with curly tendrils down the side. Your make up professionally done to perfection.

He begins to pour the champagne. When the glasses are full, he picks up a strawberry and holds it at your mouth. You gently take a bite. It is exquisite. Just the right blend of tartness and sweetness combined to make it heavenly. You chew slowly as he watches. A bit of juice dribbles down the side of you lips. Before you can wipe it away, he leans over and licks it off. Then licks your lips for good measure. He offers you the rest of the fruit. You take it gladly in your mouth. In the process, sucking on his fingers too. His breath catches in his throat at the unexpected pleasure. As he slowly draws his fingers from your hungry mouth, he reaches for a glass of champagne and hands it to you. He then takes the other and lightly touches your glass before sipping his. You drink as well. It is the best you have taken before. It is smooth and rich. The bubbles tickle your nose and make you giggle. He smiles.

He takes both glasses and sets them back on the table. He gets another strawberry and this time puts it half in his mouth. He leans over and presses the other half into your mouth. You both bite into the chocolate covered fruit at the same time. Juice drips down both of your mouths as you chew. You can't resist the urge to return the earlier favor. As you lick his mouth clean, he kisses you deep and hard. Your tongues twist together like writhing snakes. He is delicious, tasting of chocolate strawberries and champagne. Your nipples feel as if they are going to rip the top of your dress off. Your pussy in on fire. You are leaking cum like a leaky damn. He lies back with you on top following him down. His hands are all over you. You can't seem to get enough.

Suddenly, he stops, eases you back and gets up. You look up at him with anticipation. He picks up the tray of fruit, the champagne and glasses and motions for you to follow him. You leave your shawl on the couch and follow him to the bed room. In it is a chair made of the same white leather and a large king sized bed. The bed has light blue sheets and a royal blue spread. All which have been turned back in anticipation of your arrival. He sets the champagne, fruit, and glasses on the night stand. He turns to you and gives you the most passionate kiss you have ever received. His hands are all over your body heating you up. Your pussy feels like the very fires of hell itself. He then crosses the room to the chair and sits. Looking directly at you, you see a serious expression come over him.

"Strip for me" he commands. He then presses play on a CD player that is setting next to the chair on the floor. A very rhythmic yet hypnotic song begins to play. You start to sway to the music. You first begin to dance, as you do, you slowly move towards him. You turn and motion for him to undo your sipper. He does so. Ever so slowly. When he is done, you turn around and slowly pull down the top of your dress. Since you have no bra on, you hold one arm over your nipples and continue to slowly pull the dress down as you undulate to the music. You slowly turn away from him and use both hands to pull the dress all the way down. You look back over your shoulder and stare at him provocatively as you step forward out of your dress. You are now only wearing your blue stiletto heals. You bend over, showing you freshly shaved pussy lips. You run your hand up and down your thighs, slightly touching your pussy. You turn around to face him. He has a hungry wolf look about him now. You can see that under his robe, he has a raging hard on.

He points to the floor and says, "Down on your knees slut!"

You obey with great joy in your heart. The moment is here for you to become his cum slut.

"Come to me on your hands and knees, Slut" he says.

You begin a slow crawl to your new master. Your tits swaying back and forth as you crawl to him. Your pussy juices running down your legs. As you get nearer, he removes the robe and reveals his hard, black cock. You are mesmerized by it. It has been the object of your fantasies for so long. Now you were mere inches away.

"Suck my cock, Slut" he demands again.

You close the gap between you. You take his rock hard cock in your hand. It is hot and hard as steel. It feels even better than you imagined. As you look into his eyes, you wrap your fingers tight around his shaft then place it hungrily into your mouth. It tastes like the chocolate covered strawberries. You begin to move your hand up and down the shaft with his cock's head held firmly in your mouth. You take it out to lick his shaft, and then suck on his balls. This brings a moan of great pleasure from him. You begin to lick from the bottom of his balls all the way to the tip of his cock. All the while, your red painted nails going up and down his cock. He gives a great shuttering moan and then gets up.

"Stay on your knees, Slut" he commands you.

You obediently stay on all fours as he moves behind you. As he kneels behind you, you feel his cock rubbing up and down your hot pussy lips. He runs his cock head around your clit several times. You can't help but moan. He then runs it in you. Finally, after all this time, his actual cock is in your pussy. At first, he pushes it in slow and easy. After a few strokes, the momentum increases, along with the force of the penetration. Soon, he is slamming his cock in your pussy. You can hear the juice squish, and his belly slapping against your ass. Soon, you feel a new sensation. His large black hand is slapping your ass. And slapping it hard. The stinging sensation makes your pussy even wetter. You moan for him to slap your big, white ass some more. So he does, and is still pounding your pussy good and hard. You feel your first orgasm coming on. He can tell. You feel something wet and warm sliding in your ass. He has lubed his large finger and begun to put it in your ass. As he is fucking your pussy, his finger is sliding in and out of your ass. It feels like a small dick. Now you are really about to cum.

Just as you are about to cum, he pulls out. You then feel the pressure of his cock at your ass. This is it. He is about to take your ass cherry and you are loving it. The head of his cock squeezes in. He is stretching you good. More pressure and you feel his shaft sliding in behind his cock head. Soon, he is all the way in and moving back out again. The rhythm is slower than when he entered your pussy. He strokes you slowly for a full minute before he begins to increase the tempo. But soon, passion and pleasure overtake him and he is pounding your asshole hard and heavy. Your big tits are slapping you in the face as he fucks your ass well. He begins to slap your ass again. You know it is beet red from the slapping he is giving it. But it feels so good, you don't ever want him to stop. Behind you, he begins to growl. You know he is close. But you are building to orgasm too. So you begin to fuck his cock as good as his cock is fucking you. Soon, you feel his balls tighten. He is growling harder now. Bringing you closer to your own orgasm.

"Fuck me!!!" he howls. As he does, he shoots his load into your tight ass. This sends you over the edge, and your pussy gushes cum all over the floor and even shoots back onto his legs. You can barely stay up. This is the most powerful orgasm you have ever had. As yours subsides, he leans on your back as he empties the last of his load into your ass. He goes soft in your ass. He pulls out and his cum mingles with yours as it dribbles out of your ass and runs down your legs. He gets up and walks over to the bed.

As he sits on the bed, he motions for you to crawl to him. When you get there, he feeds you more of the strawberries and champagne. As you look in his eyes from your hands and knees, you see he is thinking on something.

"Suck my cock clean, Slut" as he smears it with champagne. You dutifully begin to suck and lick his cock clean. As you do, he becomes hard again. You now know you are in for more good fucking. You anticipate a raw pussy and ass in the morning, and you are loving the prospect of it.

As you are on your hands and knees sucking his cock, he gives a sharp whistle and a rap on the table. You are to engrossed in sucking his cock to notice anything else. Suddenly, he places his hand on the back of your head, and a leg on top of your back. You continue sucking concentrating on giving your master the best head he has ever received. Suddenly, you feel a hot, long, wet tongue licking at your pussy and down your legs. It is rough, but feels so damn good. You try to look around, but your master has your head held firmly and his cock seated in your mouth. You look up at him with question and pleasure in your eyes. He has a devilish grin on his face. The tongue onslaught of your pussy continues. The roughness of the tongue is sending your clit into overdrive. You are going crazy with pleasure. This in turn is intensifying the pleasure your master is getting from your mouth on his cock. The tongue penetrates your pussy and goes deeper than any tongue has inside you. You realize this can't be a human tongue. Then it dawns on you, a werewolf is licking your pussy. And he is about to make you cum. You try to get up, but your master has you firmly held in place. The half wolf, half man then climbs on top of you. You know what is about to happen and try to wiggle your ass to avoid it. But to no avail, the wolf man strikes home with its large cock. He gets three inches into your hot wet pussy and you know there is nothing more you can do. Your master begins to bob your head up and down on his cock. The creature behind you begins to increase his momentum almost immediately. Since you are already well lubricated, you are not hurt in any way. Soon, you begin to give over to the pleasure of having your pussy filled with the creatures cock, and your mouth filled with your master's cock.

You begin to enjoy this double penetration. And your start rocking back and forth. Back to the wolf man cock, then forward to master's cock. Soon, you feel something larger pressing at your pussy lips. You now know you are about to have the creatures knot inside you. You don't care any more. The pressure on your pussy increases, and with a little bit of pain, the wolf man's knot pushes past your pussy lips and is seated firmly inside you. He then stops. He turns around and you are now butt to butt with him. Your master pulls our of your mouth then and releases you. But you are stuck to the wolf man now. Master informs you that it could take a while for the knot to go down. But your pussy is teeming with pleasure. You hear a camera behind you. Master is taking pictures of this occasion. He sets the camera down. You see him lube his dick well. He moves behind you and straddles the creature. You feel him insert his dick in your ass. He begins to pump in your ass again. You can't help it. You begin to cum all over the cock that is fitted firmly into your pussy. You can't stop. The wolf man begins to cum in great quantities. You can feel him shooting his hot load deep into your cervix. It starts to escape around the sides of his knot. Master feels you cumming and begins to fill your tight ass with his cum. It seems like forever before the three of you stop cumming. After Master is spent, he pulls out of you. He comes around and lays next to you to wait for the wolf man to release you. You are kneeling with your face in your arms so that he cannot see you. He begins to kiss you on the neck. He asks you to look at him. You don't. He asks you again in a firm voice. As you look at him, he has a loving expression on his face. He kisses you on the mouth. You can tell that this man cares for you deeply. You feel his love for you in his kisses. He holds you until the creature is soft enough to release you.

After you are released, Master helps you to the bathroom. He puts you in the shower then joins you. He rinses you off then begins to wash you. His hands feel good massaging the tightness of your muscles. He runs his hands under your breasts and over them. Reigniting the fires in you. He washes your back, legs, and then begins the gently touch of your pussy and ass. Your fires are burning hot and heavy now. You want this man again. He rinses you off. He then takes you over to the hot tub. He helps you in then disappears. He comes back with two full glasses of champagne. He sets them beside the tub, then joins you. He gets behind you and holds you in his arms. You close your eyes and rest in his arms. You are in heaven.