The Saga of Lilly Ch. 1

Story Info
Female bounty hunter takes a new contract.
4.5k words
4.36
36.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly awoke with a start and a gasp. Her nights dreams had been particularly erotic and the shock of returning to the waking world hit her all at once. As her confusion passed she became aware of the state of her body, of her painfully erect nipples, her dripping wet slit and her tingling, yearning clit. Her breath came in gasps, no doubt from her excitement and her pelvis was unconsciously thrusting ever so little, pushing towards whatever dream lover had ravaged her in her sleep. Like always she had woke unfulfilled and she nearly cursed in anger. "Every blasted night!" She said under her breath, "I need a man..."

She sighed and tossed off her light blanket, letting the cool morning air caress her lusty body. She was a truly gorgeous young woman, her body fit and thin, and her face that of an angel. Her legs were quite long (despite her five foot three inch frame) and silk smooth, her curves deep and luscious. Her breasts were large (unusual for one of her race) , barely stopping short of being too large for her petite frame and yet they looked perfect on her, round firm and perky. Her skin was perfect bronze and she had long, jet black hair and slightly slanted black eyes, all testament to her heritage in the far off east.

She was dressed in her typical sleeping garb, a slight nightgown (currently bunched around her midriff from her fitful sleeping) and matching panties. The front of the latter garment was soaked to the point of being transparent, with her arousal from the nights vivid dreams.

She pressed her thighs together, feeling the moisture between them and sat up before slipping off her flimsy nightgown and letting her perfect breasts fall free, bouncing slightly. Her tender nipples were large and dark, pointing straight ahead at the very tips of her perky teardrop breasts and standing tall with cold and excitement. She moaned quietly as the pressure in her clit grew more demanding and stood up, gingerly hooking her thumbs beneath the waist of her panties and pulling them down her silky legs, leaving a trail of her moisture down each thigh from the soaked garment. Her black bush was trimmed into a tiny triangle just above her swollen, glistening pussy lips and she quickly ran her fingers through it, feeling her own radiating warmth.

She hesitated for a moment, wondering what to do, then clamped her thighs tightly together and tried to focus on something other than her arousal. She glanced at the slowly ticking clock and noticed it was later than she had thought, nearly 8:30 in the morning. She had an appointment downstairs at the Inn's bar in only a half an hour. She groaned and walked to the simple washroom/corner of her room to wash.

As hard as she tried to ignore it, her arousal grew and grew. She ran a washcloth over her body and paused slightly over her tingling clit and rock hard nipples. She conjured up all her willpower to keep from answering her bodies calls herself, there was just no time she told herself.

After finishing her morning absolutions, she moved to a large chest in another corner of the room and began to quickly dress. First a fresh pair of lacy white panties, the cool feel of which against her hot sex caused her to gasp slightly. Next, a brown leather skirt that barely covered the perfect cheeks of her behind and nearly left a sliver of panty visible. That was followed by an impossibly tight leather vest that descended no lower than her belly button, she quickly laced it up the front, pushing her magnificent breasts together and forming deep cleavage, she stopped halfway through the lacing letting a good deal of each breasts remain free. Her nipples were so hard from her constant arousal that they poked against the supple leather, making a pair of tiny mountains.

Pausing slightly as the sensation of leather on her bare breasts hit she pulled on a pair of thigh high, high heeled leather boots and long leather gloves before fastening a loose belt around her slim waist and letting it hang over her hips. A sword on one side of the belt, a musket in the other and a knife in the holster at the back of each boot and she was done.

She admired herself in the mirror briefly and smiled to herself. Not only was she gorgeous, but she was the best damn bounty hunter this city had ever seen. She quickly applied some blood red lipstick and some light eye shadow before leaving the room, ready for her meeting.

00000000 The bar/tavern was already busy at this hour and Lilly looked about at the crowded place, hoping to find a table away from all the bustle, where one could speak quietly. Her arousal was no better now than it had been when she woke and she could feel her juices slowly soaking into her fresh panties. She flexed her eager sex closed for a moment before making her way to a corner table.

She could not help but be aware of the stares her luscious body and tiny outfit provoked and the thought of all the men in the place fantasizing about her, undressing her with their eyes, only served to arouse her farther. She sat and crossed her legs, then crossed them the other way, it was no good, the fire between her thighs would not be quenched so easily.

An old serving maid approached and asked if Lilly wanted anything to eat or drink. "Coffee please." Lilly replied "Black." The maid went off to fetch the coffee and Lilly continued trying to fight her urges. "I cant go on like this!" She finally told herself. At the same time anxious and reluctant she slowly slipped her gloved hand under the table. She gingerly pulled her panties out of the way and touched her yearning clit. The sensation was so fantastic, so needed that she let out a loud gasp. Several people in the room turned to look at her but she was sure no one could see what she was doing.

Slowly, she eased a finger towards her swollen lips and pressed gently inside. Even in this advanced state of arousal she was impossibly tight and even getting her finger in was a struggle (It helped that the finger was the largest thing ever to enter her still virgin slit, though it entered often enough). She began to gasp slightly as her tight pussy convulsed around her finger. A second digit began teasing her aching clit and she was sure it would not be much longer until ecstasy came to her. She was just seconds from the point of no return when a voice broke her reverie.

"Ms. Snow?" Someone said. Lilly shook herself back to reality and quickly pulled her hand from between her legs. "Yes" She replied "I'm Lilly Snow." Looking up she saw a handsome, broad shouldered man standing before her. She gaped in shock for a scant second before regaining her cool facade. Her aching clit twitched at the sight of this handsome stranger and she knew she needed relief, and soon...

"You must be Lord Anthony..." Lilly continued "pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Yes." The man returned, as he took a seat opposite her at the table "And I am pleased to at last meet the famous Lilly Snow. May I just say your reputation proceeds you Ms. Snow."

"Tell me." Lilly continued, smiling seductively "have I a bad reputation or a good one?..." Her sex felt like it was on fire and despite herself, she let a finger find its way back to her swollen clit, gently messaging it through her moist panties. She struggled to keep from calling out or arching her back in ecstasy as she slowly pleasured herself.

"Are you feeling all right?" Anthony inquired "You look a bit flush."

"I'm fine" Lilly answered, her breath ever so short "Just a bit...hot..." She gave another sexy smile. "So" She continued "What did you wish to see me about?" She hoped Anthony wouldn't notice the glazed look she felt sure was in her eyes. She noticed him staring at her powerfully erect nipples, his mouth gaping slightly. "I have very strong nipples." She said, catching him in the act and forcing him to look away quickly and sheepishly, "They have a mind of their own." She rubbed her tender clit even harder.

Anthony cleared his throat and began to speak. "I need you to track down a thief." Anthony began "Three nights ago someone broke into my estate and stole a precious amulet that has belonged to my family for generations. Three of my guards were butchered in the process." Lilly struggled to maintain a grip on reality "Do you suspect a rival family?" She managed to ask. "No." Anthony replied "Something more dangerous entirely...Are you aware of the legends of mutant creatures dwelling beneath the city?"

Lilly had, indeed, heard legends of strange abominations born of failed magical experiments living in the far depths of the sewer, she even gave the legends a bit of credence. Silently she nodded, rapidly approaching the point of no return for a second time and afraid she may cry out in passion if she opened her mouth.

Anthony paused for a moment, almost sure he could smell feminine lust in the air then continued: "I have reason to believe that these legends are true, and that these creatures are responsible for the theft. Would you be willing to investigate these creatures and return the amulet to me should you find it?"

Lilly stared at the handsome man for a moment as ecstasy rapidly approached and her pussy convulsed in pleasure, she even thought of letting him take her right there on the table for a scant second. "Yes..." She half whimpered, struggling not to yell out "Of course."

"Most excellent." Anthony said "Please report any findings to me immediately, here is 500 crowns worth of platinum..." He tossed a small bag onto the table "I trust that this will be a suitable retainer." Lilly nodded as the very first wave of her orgasm hit her like a brick, she had to bite her lip to keep from yelling out in sheer bliss. "Wonderful." Anthony said, before turning and leaving the establishment.

Lilly let herself go and arched her back in pleasure, gripping the table edge with all her might. She struggled to muffle her cry of pleasure but a few curious (and aroused) men looked her way nonetheless. Waves of much needed release shot through her body and cream flooded out of her, soaking her fingers and panties. She floated on euphoria for a few wonderful moments before returning to her senses and looking around. A few men were still staring lustfully at her and she smiled at them before standing up and walking out of the bar, she could feel their eyes on her perfect ass the whole way.

Following not far behind, a man dressed in fine black clothes stood from his table and quietly made his way after her. 000000000000000

Lilly stepped stealthily into an alley way and effortlessly pulled up a manhole cover, if she was going to take this contract she may as well get straight to the point. She gracefully leapt into the open manhole, landing silently on her feet. A quick glance around revealed that she stood in a long tunnel that ran parallel to the river of sewage and stretched on as far as she could see in either direction. She raised her hand and whispered an ancient, mystical incantation, a flash of energy surrounded her for a scant second and her eyes took on an eerie green glow, she could see perfectly well in the near pitch dark now. Magic was always helpful in Lillys line of work and she used it to her greatest advantage.

Quietly, she began walking down the tunnel, headed north. North was always a good direction. Somewhere down the tunnel rats squeaked and ran off, old dilapidated bricks falling in their wake. Lilly drew her sword an inch out of the holster, just to be safe.

She turned a corner and looked ahead, nothing but tunnel and sewage to be seen. Still she could sense something, something watching her. She drew her sword all the way and took another step. 00000000000000000

Cloaked by the magically deep shadows, Auriel watched as the stranger approached. A human daring to infiltrate this realm! unheard of! Like all the underworlders Auriel was malformed (in her case with gray skin and pure black eyes) but also gifted in arcane ways no surface dweller could comprehend, cursed to spend her days in darkness and filth. Also like all underworlders, she was quite bitter about it. She felt the velveteen shadows caress her gray skin as she gathered them closer, as a mortal would a blanket. Her powers made her well suited to the role of watchdog and she enjoyed her job, destroying all those who dared challenge her had always brought a smile to her face. The stranger drew a sword and came still closer. Auriel could make out her features now, quite a beautiful woman, she though. A wicked smile crossed the mutants face, perhaps she would not kill this one straight away. Again she called to the shadows and cast them forth like an extra set of arms. "Go tell Goliath" She whispered to her accomplice, a tiny rat like man, "I'm going to have fun with this one..." 000000000000000000

Lilly advanced cautiously and slowly, almost tiptoeing. She KNEW something was there but she couldn't see it.

All of a sudden she felt something touch her shoulder, something cold and dark. She whirled around, sword poised to strike, but nothing was there. Without warning she felt it again, this time on her thigh, before Lilly could react the odd presence began to vibrate and shake powerfully, sending a pleasant tingle through Lillys body. She looked down to see nothing but the shadows of this rank place.Without warning, the tingling stopped and Lilly could swear she saw the shadows move. Just as she was about to turn again she felt it yet again, but this time instead of one isolated spot of tingling she felt a sensation as though a million fingers were massaging her arms, legs and back. She gasped and nearly dropped her sword at the pleasant feeling, especially when a pair of the 'fingers' found their way to her already erect nipples.

She was instantly aroused by their masterful touch and felt her sex bloom ever so slowly. Yet more of the phantom fingers crept up under her skirt and over her very wet panties, instantly sending her to her knees in an orgasmic fit of pleasure.

She called out in pleasure as she came hard and with speed she'd never thought possible. As if by magic (for indeed it was) the shadows in a corner of the uneven corridor seemed to fall away, revealing a gray skinned woman dressed in black velvet. "Having fun?" The stranger asked, smiling at Lilly (who could hardly move she was so wracked with pleasure) "I'm Auriel, and you are?" The mutant continued,leaving no time for an answer "You look a little...busy right now" Lilly felt the tingle grow more intense, her pleasure increase farther.

Without another word Auriel reached down and puled away the crotch of her outfit, revealing a very wet and hairless pussy. "Now, how could you ever repay me?" She continued wickedly.

Lilly gasped out of shock and pleasure as the magical 'fingers' continued to caress her panty covered slit and Auriel walked towards her, drawing off the rest of her clothes to reveal her small breasts and dark nipples.

Lilly had never been with another woman (or man for that matter) and she gaped in shock as this woman wantonly lusted after her. Suddenly, she was launched back to her senses by the feel of one of the fingers slipping beneath her lacy panties, she could tell now that it was, in fact, much larger than a finger, about the size of a large cucumber or...

The thought came like a dagger to Lillys mind and she stood instantly. "I haven't waited this long to lose my cherry to a shadow!" She said. Her trusty sword, still in hand, was quickly brought to bear against the shadowy intruder, dissolving it into nothing.

Auriel hissed in pain as the shadow dissipated "But how..." She gasped "My shadows are invincible..." Lilly smiled and held the blade at the mutants throat "You are not the only one with a few tricks up her sleeve my dear" She said "Now, perhaps you'd care to tell just what your doing here?" Her feet were still wobbly from her massive orgasm, and she struggled to hide it from the mutant.

Auriel growled like a cornered animal and lunged at Lilly, the beautiful bounty hunter deftly and easily sidestepped, even in her weakened state, then slashed Auriels back with her blade, leaving a shallow trail of sickly dark blood.

"Tell me now!" Lilly continued "Or die here!"

"Never!" he mutant hissed before spinning around once more, to lunge again, but she never made it, Lillys speedy blow took her off guard and left her laying lifelessly on the cold floor. "I guess I'll have to do this the hard way." Lilly sighed. She wiped the blood from her sword and continued down the long hallway. 0000000000000000

Lilly walked for what seemed like forever without meeting anyone else, the farther she got the more nervous she became, it was unusual to see only one guardian. Finally, her suspicions were confirmed.

"Did you really think you could outsmart us?" A deep, decidedly male voice came seemingly from nowhere. "Of course" Lilly countered, spinning around to look for the body this voice came from "It doesn't seem very difficult."

"Her expert ears heard the sound of a blade moving through air and she moved to counter, parrying the blow with minimal effort. There stood a hideously ugly man (if he could even be called such) dressed in tattered rags and wielding a sword nearly as big as Lillys body, though to him it was quite easy to handle, for he stood a whopping ten feet tall!

Lilly leapt gracefully away from him as he swung a second time, with speed unbefitting his size. "You will pay for killing Auriel!" The monster boomed. "We know what you are, sorceress and we will not fall victim to your tricks!"

The sound of something flying through the air from behind caught Lillys attention and she ducked, a dart flying over her head almost simultaneously. She spun to see a rat like man only three feet in height leering at her. Before she could do anything about him the giant behind her slammed down with his sword once more, Lilly barely made it out of the way this time. As she turned to face the monster he continued to strike at her, giving the loudest most ferocious battle cry she'd ever heard all the while.


She dodged and parried the monsters blows, trying her best to get in a few shots of her own at every opportunity. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder. "Damn!" She thought, the rat man and his darts, she hadn't been able to hear them over th giants battle cry.

She used the time after one of the giants strikes to dart between his legs, putting him between the ratman and herself. The battle continued on, no one gaining the upper hand, for what seemed like forever. Lilly could feel her strength going faster than it should've and her vision growing foggy, that dart must've been poisoned. A minute more passed and she felt her arms and legs go wobbly, she fell to her knees and her sword dropped. The giant came to stand in front of her. "I guess this is the end." She said looking up at the monster. "Not hardly!" he returned, moments before Lilly fell to the floor, limp and unconscious. 000000000000000

Lilly woke to find herself laying on a firm bed, somewhere. A second later her still groggy brain registered that her arms and legs were shackled to the bedposts and all her weapons were gone. "So, you awaken..." The familiar voice of the giant broke the silence. Lilly opened her eyes to find herself in a simple, small room without any decoration or furniture (save the bed). "Your going to pay for what you did to Auriel!" The monster continued, undoing his pants to reveal a semi erect, foot long cock.

Lilly screamed as she realized his intentions and tried with all her might tp break free of her bindings. Shocked when nothing happened, she looked down at the chains that bound her and noticed they were wrapped in a thick green plant. "Magebane." The giant spoke "You'll find it renders you quite harmless..." He walked farther towards her and she screamed again, louder now that she knew how truly at this beasts mercy she was.

12