The Saga of Lilly Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut your mouth!" The giant yelled, stuffing a rag into her mouth (and nearly choking her) when she refused. "thats better" he said "Now where to start...?" Lilly struggled to call out or struggle but it was no use, she was caught.

"So this is it" She thought "22 years of virginity and this is how I lose it..." tears welled up in her eyes. The giants manhood was growing fatter and harder as he looked at her prone body and it stood tall and proud. Silently he reached down to stroke it far a moment before taking hold of Lillys skin tight vest and effortlessly tearing through the lacing. He licked his foul lips in anticipation as he ever so slowly drew the garment opening, letting her ample breasts gently fall from their imprisonment. Her nipples were rock hard with cold and fear and the giant smiled wickedly.

Lilly wept gently as the giant took hold of one of her large globes and kneaded it roughly in his massive hand, paying close attention to her engorged nipple. He fondled her for a while, alternating between breasts before he apparently grew bored and turned his attention to her flimsy skirt. He wripped it off without any effort and gazed, enraptured at her tiny, lacy panties and the large wet spot on the front from her earlier encounters. "Ha!" He laughed, "you little whore! Your enjoying this!" Lilly wished she could set him straight, but she was pretty sure it wouldn't matter anyway "I'll just have to make it hurt more!" The giant continued. Lilly sobbed harder.

The giant pulled her panties off, savoring the sight of her well trimmed bush and wet pink lips slowly coming into view. That done, he slowly ran a massive finger up and down her moist slit before pressing the tip against her. She screamed into her gag as his powerful finger pressed against her sacred entrance. "My your tight!" He exclaimed as he pressed harder and harder to no avail. Finally, his finger found its way an inch into her and she arched her back in agony as the gates of her womanhood stretched farther and faster than ever before. The giant smiled and began to ease his massive digit farther into the impossibly tight girl.

Suddenly, he stopped and his jaw dropped "A virgin..." He said, smiling even wider, even more wickedly than before. Lillys sobbing turned into full fledged bawling.

The monster quickly withdrew his finger and Lilly felt unimaginable relief as her feminine walls collapsed to their original state. She looked up only to see the giant positioning his monstrous cock to ram into her. As best as she could, she struggled to escape, but it was no use, she was held fast.

The monster pressed the massive head of his cock against her still wet slit. "Get ready little whore" he said, Lilly knew that nothing would prepare her for what was to come.

Suddenly a sound a commoner might mistake for a dozen thunder claps sounding together split through the room, Lilly recognized it for what it was: Gunfire. The giant stumbled and turned in shock. Yet more gunfire resounded through the room and the monster gave a cry of agony, his torso erupting in an a veritable of explosion of gore and blood.

As the beasts lifeless carcass fell to the floor in pieces Lilly looked up to see who or what lay beyond him. There stood a tall man dressed in fine dark clothes, his arm still outstretched and holding a massive firearm. "Looks like I got here in the nick of time." He said looking at the spread eagle form of the beautiful girl "My name is James, I've been following you since you left the tavern, sorry to have taken so long..." Lilly struggled to speak through her gag as her savior approached her. She could see him looking her naked body over and a bulge was clearly emerging in his pants, she worried she may be in the same boat as before.

Putting Lillys fears to rest, James reached down and removed her gag, tossing it aside. "You saved my..." Lilly trailed off "I owe you everything!"

"Just glad to've helped," James returned, working on undoing her chains "Now lets get these off."

"Where are we?" Lilly asked "And why are you following me?"

"We're inside the undercity." James returned "And I've been following you in hopes you might lead me here." He pulled off the last of the chains and tossed them aside.

Lilly felt a rush of strength flow through her as the magebane left her presence. She felt her wounds knit themselves shut, the pain in her slit deminish and her fear ebb into nothing. A wave of power rushed to fill her body and she gasped at the nearly orgasmic feel of it. Her head cleared and she saw James standing before, his bulge growing more and more prominent.

"I'm Lilly." She introduced herself, looking around the room for her discarded clothing "I cant thank you enough for what you did."

"Of course M'Lady" James returned, turning to let her dress. "It was nothing"

"So why did you want to find this place?" Lilly continued "Why would anyone want to come here?"

"It has to do with the amulet you're looking for" James answered "But I fear the situation is larger than you may know, We must return to the surface now that I know the way here, and quickly!"

"But I have to find this amulet..." Lilly said "Not now" James returned, "we must hurry to the surface, I'll explain there." Lilly finished redressing and walked in front of James. "All right" She said, "You saved me so I'll listen, lets go."

To Be Continued...

12