The Saga of Mercedes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I finished cuming, I stood her up with some of my load dripped down her inner thigh. She smiled and as she was about to say something, she fainted into my arms. Catching her, I held her limp body up. I was afraid she was dead, but she was just out. I opened the door and placed her in the car. I guess this was the passing out part Lee told me about.

Taking her top, I wiped the goo off her face, buckled her up. She was topless as I quickly drove the 30 minutes back to my place. I carried her up the stairs and placed her into the spare bedroom. Taking off her skirt, cum stained holey stockings and shoes, I covered her naked body with a blanket and went to catch some shut eye myself. It was very draining watching her fuck all night.

*

The neighbor dog woke me up around 9 am. I looked out the window to a great sunny hot day and went to take a shower. As I was drying off, I remembered last night. I put on a pair of shorts and rushed to the other room. Mercedes was still asleep. I opened the curtain, hoping the sun light would wake her up. She didn't stir. Pulling off the blanket, I looked at her naked body. There were some bruises on her inner and outer thighs. I gently spread her legs apart. I was stunned to see what used to be a nice clean pink pussy, was now cum stained, bruised, and reddened. Her body did look like she had fucked a lot of guys. Placing the blanket back over her, I left to brew some coffee. I really needed a cup.

As I sipped it, I went out back to yell at that damn dog. I looked at her car and noticed a few dents on the hood and over one front light. There was even a used condom stuck to the grill. Opening the door, there was a dried puddle of cum on her seat. I took a deep breath and went to my tool shed. First I washed the front of her car and cleaned the seat. Then I took my dent fixer equipment and sucked out the dents. Only one small one was left just above the front wheel. Suddenly I heard a bang inside the room Mercedes was in.

Rushing in, I saw her sitting on the floor. She fell out of the bed trying to get up. Looking up at me, she asked where she was. I told her my place. Then she said everything looked fuzzy and what happened last night. Lee did tell me that she would forget most of it. I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom. She sat peeing, as I turned on the shower. Again she asked what happened and why her pussy hurts. When she was done, I told her just take a nice shower with me and I'll explain once you wake up. I took off my shorts and guided her into the shower with me. Her hair was still a sticky mess and I washed it twice. When I went to wash between her legs, she winced and said to be gentle because she was sore there. Once I got all of the dried cum off her, we talked over coffee.

"Well Mercedes," I started. "What do you remember about last night?"

Sipping her coffee she smiled and answered, "I remember dinner and wanting to have sex at the restaurant. Then we went to the bar and I had lots of fun playing pool and." She stopped and then exclaimed, "Oh my god! I had sex with Hammer and felt so horny that I had sex with another guy. After that I don't remember anything. Please tell me what else I did!"

I took her hands, looked into her eyes and answered, "Nothing bad Mercedes. You basically had another Martini and had sex with one more guy. Then you passed out from too much booze. But Darling, You were such an animal during sex, while yelling about how many orgasms you were having. I hope they didn't hurt you. Are you sure you don't remember anything else?"

There was no way I was going to tell her that she had fucked 15 guys, including me.

She thought for a minute and finally answered no. I was relieved that she didn't remember. Then she asked what time it was and I told her it was almost noon. She panic and quickly got up to get dressed in jeans, a bra and pink blouse. In five minutes she was ready to go. I walked her out to her car and she got in. When I went to kiss her, I saw her cum stained black top in the back. So I put my head in and reached for it. It took a few tries but I got it. Then I asked if I would ever see her again.

Smiling she said, "Oh Tito. Yes of course. I'll see you as often as I can. I realized I need sex just as much as being good. Call me next week Darling."

One last kiss good bye and I watched my little fuck nympho drive away. What a great weekend of making a good girl a whore again. I was very happy with the results. I have to see what other adventures I can create for her now that she wants to continue being bad. She has returned as my slut and there is no way I'm going let her go back to being a good religious girl. For now I'll let things stay as they are, but if I have too, Tyler her prude finance` may have to see her in action from Sam's videos. But for now I'll just take whatever I can get.

Hopefully her saga will continue. Check back to see if I write Mercedes Saga 4. It took me some time to write this one and next month we have another long weekend planned together. Hopefully it will be filled with depravity and whoring for her. Let me know if anyone wants to see photos.