The Saga of the Whore Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first two courses passed without incident. The conversation was polite, although I was still the centre of attention. The meal itself was superb, and after the main course, we took a break. The waiters left the room after filling up everyone's glasses. Rodger turned to me. "I have a little job for you to do, Laura," he said. "But first, I'd like you to step up on to the table and remove your clothes." There were murmurs from around the table as Rodger stood up to assist me.

He held my hand as I stepped up on the chair, then onto the table. I looked down at the ten expectant faces around me. I bent down and took hold of the hem of the flimsy dress and pulled it up my body, then up over my head, and tossed it to Rodger. He draped it over a chair.

Now I was almost totally naked apart from the small G-string. I looked at Rodger. "This as well?" I asked, indicating the last small item. "Yes, please, Laura, that as well." he said with a smile. "I think we all want to see the main attraction." I slipped my fingers into the bands and slid it down my legs. Lifting each foot I stepped out of it. Now, I was completely naked with every part of my body on display to the ten excited faces. "Thank you, Laura," Rodger said, as I stood there before them blatantly displaying my nakedness. "I think we all agree that you are a very exciting woman and it's been a pleasure to have you as our special guest." The others slapped the table in agreement.

Rodger smiled at me. "Right. Laura, if you would now just lie down on the table we will continue with our meal. I looked puzzled as I eased myself down onto the table. It was cool against my skin as I lay on my back. Rodger lifted my head and placed a small cushion under it. "It will make you more comfortable, my dear, and also you will be able to observe what's going on," he said.

Just then the doors opened and two waiters came in pushing a small trolley. They did not seem surprised to find an attractive naked girl laid out on the dining table. One of them lifted a bowl of what smelled and looked like melted chocolate onto the table and the other a large bowl of fruit.

Then myself and the men around the table looked on fascinated as the two waiters began to ladle the warm chocolate over my body. I have got to say it actually felt wonderful as it ran down my breasts and down in between my thighs. Soon, I was covered in the sweet smelling chocolate from my neck down to just above my knees and down my arms to my elbows. When all the chocolate had been ladled out they began to spread the fruit over me. At last the job was almost complete. Just an artistic splash of cream over me finished off their masterpiece. They stood back and the men around the table applauded them, then thanked them. The waiters then left the room.

Rodger stood back admiring the work of art that they had created. "Gentlemen," he said, "I suggest you remove your jackets before you sample the delights of the dish of the day."

There was a quick rush to get the jackets off. "Now, remember gentlemen, no hands. You have to use your mouths only."

Suddenly, my body was invaded by ten hungry mouths. They sucked and slurped at the fruit and chocolate. My breasts and lower regions were the most sought after areas and soon they were licked clean. It was an incredibly exciting feeling as the ten of them licked every inch of my body. I groaned as someone pressed their tongue deep between my pussy lips to savor every last drop of chocolate they found there. At last the feasting was over, and they all sat back contented. I looked at my body still smeared with chocolate, and around me the table covered in the debris of the meal.

A couple of the guys helped me off the table and passed me some napkins to wipe myself down with. The waiters came back in and began to clean up the table. They also brought in some warm wet towels that they handed to me to clean myself up with. At last I was almost clean, although it would take a shower to get it out of my hair and other more intimate places. When all the cleaning was finished, Rodger called me to take my position next to him. He thanked me for my cooperation and the others joined in with their thanks. The waiters came back in with coffee and brandy but strangely none was placed before me.

I looked at Rodger. He smiled. "Sorry," he said, "but I have a little chore for you while we enjoy our coffee. If you would like to get under the table, you will find there is a job for you to do."

Puzzled, I slipped under the table and I was presented with the sight of ten erect cocks all standing to attention. Each man at the table was holding his cock in his hand. It was an interesting sight. Rodger smiled as he looked down at me. "I think you know what to do with them," he said with a smile.

While the men sat and drank their coffee and Brandy, I slowly went around the table and gave each of them a blow job. As each one came, emptying the contents of his sack into my throat and over my body, I moved on to the next one. Cum ran from my mouth and ran in streams down my body. It mixed in my hair with what was left of the chocolate and ran down my face in brown streams. By the time I reached Rodger, who was to be the last, I was looking a real mess. My body was covered in their ejaculations and I had swallowed so much I was actually beginning to want to throw up.

I finished Rodger and slid back up onto my seat. There was a round of applause for me. Rodger handed me a large brandy and I gulped it down quickly, hoping that it would take some of the taste from my mouth. I reached for the towels I had used earlier and wiped myself down again. I wondered if there were more degradation to come.

Sucking off the ten guys had been more of a chore than a pleasure. But handling all those cocks had aroused me more than I had realised. I now needed to feel one inside me but which one was it going to be?

Rodger solved the problem for me in his usual efficient way. When the two waiters came in to clear away, Rodger gave them a wad of notes as gratuities for their service. He then spoke to them. The guys looked at the money and then at me. Rodger turned to the rest of the group. "We have one more interesting little show for you. I have just made a deal with our two waiters. I think after what we have put her through tonight, our guest of honor needs some relief and I have just arrange for the waiters to provide that service." Rodger took my hand and led me towards the waiters. "She's all yours, gentlemen, give her some action that she'll remember."

The guys all watched as the two waiters quickly stripped off their pants. Then they made me stand bent over with my hands on a chair back, and one of them took me from the rear. I groaned as I felt his hard cock penetrate me and I pushed myself up against him wanting to feel every inch he had to offer deep in my pussy. He was hungry for my body and he did a good job satisfying my lust. When he at last came he moved aside and allowed his friend to take over.

I think the waiters enjoyed themselves putting on the show and I certainly did. They both managed me a couple of times and ended the session with a spit roast, with one thrust into me from the rear while the other thrust his hard cock down my throat. The guys in the group loved this final show and applauded us loudly when we had finished. A quick whip round made sure that the waiters left happy, satisfied both sexually and financially.

Rodger thanked me for my cooperation. He said that my unreserved willingness had made it a memorable night for everyone. I slipped back into the dress, but I was unable to locate the G-string, which was probably in somebody's pocket as a treasured reminder of the evening. He held my coat for me to slip into, waved good night to everyone, and like the gentleman he was, escorted me to the door where I found my car waiting. Doug stepped out and shook hands with Rodger. I slid into the back of the car as the two of them stood and chatted.

When Doug joined me I could see he was pleased. "Another very satisfied customer," he said, placing his arm around my shoulders and hugging me against him. "Shall we stop by the apartment?" he said, "Or do you want me to drop you off at home?"

I smiled. "I think I'd like to go to the apartment."

He smiled. "I was hoping you would say that." I snuggled up to him. As we drove he asked me how the night had gone.

"It went fine. Everyone loved the dress or what there was of it," I said with a grin. "The meal was great," I said, and then I went on to tell him about the sweet course.

He laughed. "I would have loved to participate in that."

I told him about the cock sucking. He was interested when I told him that I had managed all ten of them. "And did they all cum in your mouth?" he asked.

"Most of them," I admitted. "I swallowed a lot of cum at first, but after a while, I began spitting it out." He laughed.

We pulled up at the apartment and the driver opened the door for us. Doug told him that he would call when he needed him. In the apartment I threw off the coat and slid out of the dress. Doug looked at my naked body, still showing signs of use, with traces of chocolate and other substances in my hair. He came over and kissed me, then he licked his lips. "You still taste of chocolate," he said with a grin.

I pushed him away. "I need a shower before anything else." He slapped me playfully on my bottom as I turned and made my way to the bathroom.

I spent a long time in the shower washing the mess from my hair and body. It seemed to have gotten into every fold and crevice. At last I felt clean again. I dried myself off, tidied my hair, and applied fresh make up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look too bad considering what I had been through. There were some red marks on my breasts and a slight bruise on my thigh, not really too bad for all the action I had taken. I took the silk wrap from the hook behind the door and slipped into it. I didn't bother to fasten it as I knew I wouldn't be wearing it for long.

Doug was sitting on the sofa with a glass of whisky when I came in. He looked up and smiled. "My Laura looks more like her usual beautiful self again," he said. I smiled and posed for him with one hand on my hip and the wrap hanging open loosely. He picked up a second glass and I walked over to him, took it from him, sank down beside him, and took a long drink. The smooth taste of the whisky made me gasp.

Doug reached for me. I placed my glass on the small table and then I was in his arms kissing him wildly. He broke away and looked at me. "You are the most beautiful sexy whore I have ever known." I kissed him again and groaned as he began to caress my tender breasts. I pulled on his belt buckle and almost tore open his pants in my eagerness to get my hands around his cock.

At last it was out, standing proud and erect. I ran my hands down it, then my head went down and my lips engulfed it and I sucked it into my throat. As I sucked and worked on his wonderful member the realization came to me that this made twelve different cocks that had been in my mouth that evening. My head bobbed up and down and Doug gripped his fingers in my hair. He tried to hold back but I expertly brought him off, and I tasted once again cum erupting into my throat. This time I drank it down with relish.

Doug pulled me up. "That was fucking sensational," he said. He pulled me to him and we kissed. His tongue dipped into my mouth, and I knew he would be tasting his own cum but he didn't seem to be bothered. We clung to each other savoring the moment. "There's no wonder I get good reports about you," he said smiling.

We lay back together. On the sofa he stroked my body and I worked on his limp cock. I wanted it hard again because now I wanted to feel it inside me. As I lay there slowly stroking his cock back to life, he asked me how I was enjoying working for him. I smiled. "Well, up to now, it's been an interesting experience."

He looked at me as he pulled gently on my extended nipples. I moaned slightly. "Is there any task you won't take on?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Why, have you got something in mind for me?"

"Maybe," he said. "Maybe, but for the moment, I think you've done a good job down there. Shall we move to the bedroom and do it in comfort?" I nodded. We left the sofa and made our way to the comfort of the bedroom. My pussy was still feeling a little worn from the evening but I lay back and enjoyed the job the Doug did on me and afterwards we fell asleep in each others arms.

We stayed in the apartment over night and Doug got up and cooked me breakfast in the morning. I did have to pay for it by opening my legs for him again, but it was a pleasure more than a chore.

After we had showered together Doug told me that I'd better select some underwear from the collection in the bedroom. I thought it was a good idea as I still had nothing but the very revealing dress to wear. We sat and relaxed afterwards and over coffee, Doug told me something about his business and about the clubs he ran, specialist swingers clubs where every sexual taste was provided for.

"Sex is big money these days," he went on to explain, "but it's getting harder for some people to indulge their fantasies. There's always someone about to report their going on. I provide a secure environment with high security and a very strict membership criteria. It is harder to get in one of my places than it is to get in 10 Downing Street."

I looked at him. "Would I be allowed in?"

He smiled. "That depends on whether you were an invited guest or there as an employee."

"Do you employ ladies with my personal skills in your clubs?"

He smiled. "Yes, I do, and I think you would be in invaluable addition. You have all the attributes I require from an employee. My clients like women of your age. At thirty, women are more controlled about there sexuality. They give themselves more willingly. They are a little more mature in their ways and comfortable with their bodies."

I smiled and squeezed his hand. "You will have to take me there sometime. It sounds an interesting place."

"How about tonight?" he asked. "I'll pick you up about 8."

I nodded, a little surprised by his eagerness. "No time like the present." I said.