The Saga of Tythoros Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleia rubbed her clit harder than ever, driving herself mad with bliss, yet she could still easily feel Klinopa's overwhelming rapture. The concubine let out a series of high-pitched cries in perfect rhythm until she was finally pushed over the edge.

"AHHHHHH YES!" Klinopa's voice and her ecstasy rang through Cleia's entire being. Xalchon at last withdrew his phallus before pointing it at Cleia.

"Taste it," he ordered Cleia.

Faintly aware of how humiliating this was, Cleia quickly went over to her husband, kneeling on the floor to take him into her mouth. Klinopa rolled over, the better to watch.

Cleia licked and sucked his prick with renewed vigor, overjoyed to savor the extraordinary taste of Xalchon's flesh mixed with Klinopa's juicy spray.

"You both taste so good," she said, "but can I please have this inside me now?"

Xalchon grabbed Cleia under each arm, lifted her, and set her on the bed in Klinopa's former place. He rubbed his cock against the outer folds of his wife, teasing her into a desperate frenzy.

"Keep begging," he ordered.

"Please," Cleia implored him, lifting up her feet to rest on his shoulders. "Please stop torturing me like this! I need you inside me. I need you to fuck me. Please... AHHH, FUCK!"

Xalchon had stuffed himself into his wife's eager hole, pounding away to his heart's content while she furiously continued rubbing her clit. He grabbed hold of her ivory-white thighs while humping, which left her pink, puffy tits for Klinopa to pleasure.

Cleia was filled to the brim with arousal. Her entire body felt alive with the heat and movement flooding from her most treasured and sensitive spots. "Don't stop!" she cried out. "Please don't stop!"

...But Xalchon stopped. Mere moments before Cleia reached her climax, she once again heard the loud and dominant moan of her husband. Then she felt his manhood wilt after spurting inside of her.

Xalchon pulled out and moved away from the bed. "GAH!" he roared with frustration. Then, to Klinopa, "Take care of her!"

In an instant, Klinopa had moved to kneel between her mistress' legs. She thrust her tongue deep into Cleia's sex, hungrily lapping up the hot, fresh cream of her master mixed with Cleia's warm lubrication. Her quick and long fingers went to determined work on Cleia's pearl.

Cleia's hands moved to her breasts and began playing with her painfully erect nipples. Her whole body began writhing uncontrollably. Her pelvis bucked repeatedly under Klinopa's expert treatment. Cleia desperately needed satisfaction. Every fiber of her being was ready for the moment to come. With all of her soul, she grunted and moaned and screamed with hysterical desire for that sublime climax.

It felt like an eternity, but Cleia finally came. She let out a long shriek as her pussy erupted with pent-up ecstasy. Cleia went totally limp, panting uncontrollably as Klinopa gladly licked away the syrup she had squirted.

Distantly, she could hear the voice of her husband. "We had best clean ourselves before retiring for the night," he stated.

By the time Cleia had regained enough of her senses to look around, she saw that Xalchon and Klinopa had both left. They had undoubtedly gone to clean each other, leaving Cleia alone. Once again, she felt that familiar melange of jealousy and loneliness.

As Cleia wiped herself off, the thought occurred to her that without Sidrophus, Xalchon would be next in line for the throne. Xalchon was enough of a selfish tyrant toward his wife; how bad would he be toward his people? The possibility distressed her even more than the thought of her beloved younger brother laying dead so many leagues from home.

The thought was too much to bear. After putting her chiton back on, Cleia went to her window and looked to the sky.

"Hear me, Apollo, god of the silver bow," she prayed. "If I ever burned the long rich bones of bulls and goats on your holy altar, now bring my prayer to pass. Help my brother on his quest. Ensure that he and his companion succeed, and bring them home safely."

***

Her prayer went up and Phoebus Apollo heard her, though it would be many days before he answered. Tythoros and Sidrophus spent many days walking north toward Thrace, though they could find no clue as to where Dusedre might be found. But of course Apollo, leader of the Nine Muses, knew where to find the monster.

The traveling companions had just crossed the border into Thessaly when Tythoros looked up to the sky and saw a flock of crows flying past.

"Look!" he said to Sidrophus. They watched together as the crows flew to their right, north and east as guided by Apollo.

"A good omen," Sidrophus remarked.

"The gods themselves guide us," declared Tythoros. "Follow their signs and we cannot fail!"

***

The story will continue shortly. In the meantime, I look forward to your comments and feedback.

Special thanks once again to GentWithHandcuffs, who generously agreed to review this chapter.

12