The Saga of Tythoros Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sweet words and seductive voice encouraged the god further. His penis quite literally vibrated with endless vigor as he fucked her with thrusts powerful enough to topple buildings. What's more, though Aphrodite had taken many lovers, her godly vagina was still tighter and smoother than that of any mortal virgin.

Aphrodite delighted in the feel of pure ecstasy rippling from the thrusts inside her snug channel. For extra measure, she made a show of reaching down to spread her intimate folds and rub her sensitive clitoris. Dionysus was greatly aroused by the sight of this goddess pleasuring herself and moaning without restraint. He lost himself to the all-consuming desire of finding release in the affectionate flesh that so firmly grasped all sides of his member.

The god was desperate to get the satisfaction that Aphrodite so delighted in refusing. He continued humping through a haze of ecstasy until that moment when his cock spurted fountains of semen within her. At the exact same moment, Aphrodite screamed and made her entire body go rigid, all in perfect imitation of an orgasm.

Dionysus roared with satisfaction and pride, having successfully laid with the goddess of sex. Though his godly muscles struggled to relax, he continued thrusting forcefully until every last drop of his seed was inside of her.

"Ah! Ah! Oooh, lusty Dionysus," moaned Aphrodite, "that felt so amazing."

She looked on as the proud god of wine and revelry collapsed onto her bed. His expression was blank with rapture, his muscles were limp with overexertion, and his penis was coated in a mixture of bodily fluids. Not only had Aphrodite had raised his confidence beyond the point of rational thought, but she had granted him an unforgettably powerful session of intercourse with minimal time and displeasure to herself. He would do anything for the goddess after this, if only she might grant him another and far superior night of lovemaking. It was just as Aphrodite had planned.

Sure enough, Dionysus looked heartbroken as Aphrodite got up to retrieve her robe.

"No, good Dionysus," Aphrodite said before the god could even get a word out. "That was the sampling I promised you."

The goddess stood facing away from the bed, leaving Dionysus to watch as the shimmering robe covered her shapely backside.

"Know that far greater passion awaits when Tythoros and his company have been killed by the Thracian Maenads." With a finger under his chin, she added "A solid night in my bed, and I will let your manhood go anywhere it wishes."

Dionysus leaped from the bed to the door as quickly as his lithe and eternally youthful limbs would carry him. "Think no more of Tythoros!" he shouted with confidence. "He and all those who join him are doomed!"

***

As the Fates would have it, this union of Dionysus and Aphrodite would later give birth to the fertile god Priapus. Alas, Hera cursed Priapus with a hideous countenance, for Aphrodite conceived her child out of wedlock with Hera's son, Hephaestus of many crafts. But that is a story for another day.

***

The story will continue shortly. In the meantime, I look forward to your comments and feedback.

Thanks for reading, and special thanks to my editor, GentWithHandcuffs.

12