The Sailors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing the heightening of your desire, Jeanne removed her hand. She replaced it with her hot mouth and slipped two fingers inside your cunt to massage the inner walls as she sucked your turgid clit into her mouth.

As you began to moan and tremble under her ministrations, she knelt between your legs and rotated your body to one side. She placed one of your legs between her own and the other over her shoulder. The puffy lips of her pussy nearly touched yours.

Jeanne told you to use both hands and spread the lips of your flowing pussy. You complied as she did the same. With your two pussies spread wide, you could see her erect clit protruding like a small cock. As her cunt made contact with your open pussy, a sensation of almost unbearable heat consumed you.

As she rotated her hard clit against the slickness of your pussy, her clit seemed to slip past yours and into your vagina.

While the pleasure of a long cock sliding into your passage was absent, the heat of the girl=s wet pussy was compensation enough.

Jeanne, after a few moments, stopped the gyration of her shapely ass and pressed her cunt harder to yours. You could feel the throb of her long hard clit pulsating inside you as well as the throbbing of your own.

With your pussies locked together in passionate embrace and throbbing in unison, Jeanne leaned forward to fondle and suckle your breasts. The sensation was overwhelming and you began to thrust upward into the slick heat of the girl=s sweet pussy.

The trembling of your building organism was apparent to Jeanne. With an almost vicious thrust, she slammed her pelvis into yours and quickly moved to spread her legs over your face while capturing your clit in her hot mouth.

You eagerly took her long clit into your mouth and greedily sucked the juices spurting from it. Jeanne was simultaneously returning the favor.

The two of you had been lost in lust for each other and now lay side by side. Rod had been watching the steamy scene and had again became aroused. His long cock was now hard and, as he languidly stroked it, exhibited a drop of pre cum at it=s opening.


“We can’t waste that,” Jeanne said, and with a flick of her tongue licked away the evidence of his rising passion.

Jeanne looked at you with her smoldering green eyes and said, “Baby, I never did see Rod just fuck you. Do you feel up to it?”

Looking at Rod’s hard cock and the gleam in the beautiful girl’s eyes, you gave her a passionate kiss and said, “Sweetheart, for you, I’ll let him fuck me senseless. Come on Big Boy, fuck my brains out for this girl.”

12