The Sailor's Wife Ch. 03: Regression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. About 5:30, like tonight?"

"I'll try, but my boss wants me to put in some overtime. I might be later than that. Try to wait for me, okay?"

They kissed, and he got out of the car and walked down the street. Steph watched his ass as he passed under a street light.

The alarm clock rang, as it always did, at 20 minutes to eight. Steph got out of bed, brushed her teeth and performed her other morning duties. Discovering that she was a little sore in the groin, she smiled when she remembered the exercise that caused the strain. She hunted around in her lingerie drawer for one of her better bra and panty sets.

When she walked into the keypunch room, five minutes early for her 8:30 starting time, Mr. Donegal walked up to her, wearing an unpleasant expression. "Where have you been?" he asked, a little angrily.

Then she remembered! She was supposed to come in early, at 6:00. "Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I just forgot, that's all. I'll work through my lunch hour."

"You sure will. And you'll work late tonight, too."

"Yes, sir," she agreed meekly, realizing that her job was on the line.

When quitting time passed, she was still sitting at her keypunch machine, diligently pressing the keys, and Mr. Donegal came up to her, his briefcase in his hand. "Sorry I was so rough on you this morning, Steph."

"Oh, it was all my fault. I'm really sorry."

"That's okay. How long can you work tonight?"

"Would 7:00 be all right? Then I can come in again tomorrow, on Saturday, if you want me to."

"That'll be fine. I'll meet you here at 9:00?"

"Yes, sir. Have a nice night."

"You too. See you in the morning."

Steph continued reading from the paper and punching cards, concentrating on not making mistakes, but worrying about Chuck with another part of her mind. Would he wait for her? When 7:00 came, she turned the machine off and packed up. Arriving at the beach, with relief she saw Chuck was still waiting for her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. My boss made me work, hope you weren't bored."

"I'm fine."

"Have you had dinner?" she asked.

"Yeah, what about you?"

"I'm okay, not very hungry."

"What do you want to do tonight?" he asked as they sped out of Alameda.

"The same thing you want to, I'll bet." And once again, her hand was in his lap. "Unless you're bored with that?" She watched him smile when he realized he was going to get laid again. They kissed at a stoplight, getting a honk in sympathy from a carload of guys behind them. As she unlocked the front door, Chuck boldly put his hand on her ass. There was no question about preliminaries - after she got beers, they walked directly into the bedroom.

"Take your clothes off," she plead, "I want to watch you." The emotions she felt weren't quite love, not like she felt for Glenn, but they were tender, and quite strong. She sat on the bed as he quickly complied, blushing a little as she observed him pull his briefs down, letting his hard-on spring into the air. "Come lie down," she requested, and he did that, too. She still had her skirt and blouse on, and she lay beside him and they kissed. "Chuck," she asked, as she gently stroked the proffered tool, "is there anything you'd like me to do tonight? Anything you're thinking about?"

He had been thinking all day, as he sat in class, about what this night might hold for him, and he had his fantasies. Many young men would fear that their dreams would be childish to an older woman, but Steph held his trust, and he felt he could tell her anything. "Yeah, two things, really."

"Tell me."

"Well, remember that night, when you picked me up and took me over to the beach?"

She remembered. She'd wanted to make love to him, but there wasn't an opportunity, so she'd done the next best thing. "You mean when I gave you a blow job?"

"Yeah."

"You want another one of those?"

"Uh-huh." He looked a little like a puppy with a new toy.

"What else?"

"Well, if you don't want to do this, it's okay, but . . . . "

As he hesitated, she wondered what it could be. She already said she was going to give him head. Could it be dirtier than that? She'd heard about people tying each other up; that wasn't going to happen. Not up her ass! No way, she'd never let Glenn anywhere near that, and she wasn't ever going to either. Was this guy, this kid, perverted?

". . . well, I've never really seen you close up down there, and I was sort of hoping I could go down and look at you."

Relief poured through her. "You just want to look? Not do anything else to it?" she teased.

"Well, yeah, I mean . . ."

She giggled. "Oh, you'll take care of me, don't worry. Now, let's see, where should I start?" She decided to do the tough one first, and she began by kissing him on the lips, then moving down to his chest, where she titillated his boyish nipples, getting them to rise, and then down to his navel. As she stuck her tongue into the small hole, she dropped her hand to the sac below his penis. It was smooth, almost hairless, and the nuts within seemed a little softer than Glenn's. In a moment she twisted around to where she was kneeling between his legs, his balls still in her left hand, and she was gently stroking the underside of the penis with her right thumb, hard.

Suddenly, the ringing of the telephone disturbed them. "Ignore it," she said, and continued to fondle him. Five or six rings later, the intrusion halted. He responded to her touch, and she could see drops of pre-cum seep from the end. She liked looking at his dick. He was circumcised, just like Glenn was, and she decided the boy's prick was a little whiter, and maybe just a little thinner than Glenn. It hadn't felt like it last night. It filled her enough, more than enough, but it was interesting to compare. Soon she was licking it, firmly, all the way from the base to the tip, just the way Glenn liked. As she reached the top, she tasted the first drips, and decided that it wasn't gross, after all. Soon, it was in her mouth, and she was bobbing her head up and down, trying to get him to release. It didn't take long, he'd been dreaming about this all day, and soon she could feel the throbbing that indicated imminent release. Stephanie was planning to jump off at the last second, but Chuck did something Glenn had never thought of - in his excitement he put his hand on top of Steph's hair and pushed down. As he started to erupt, Steph could have let loose only by violent reaction, but she found, surprisingly, that she didn't want to, didn't mind the sudden filling of her mouth. She let him come, sucked it from him, stayed with him. In the midst of it, she tasted it. It was as if she'd never done that before, never tasted Glenn's sperm, and she found that buried somewhere in the stickiness there was salt and a little sweetness, pretzels perhaps. She decided, right then and there, that she liked the taste, and thought that when Glenn finally came home, she'd do that to him, and see if there was some variation, a slightly different flavor.

He was done, and Steph released him. She got a tissue out and spit some of the come into it, but she swilled the remainder in her mouth, swallowed a touch of it. It wasn't so bad. She bent down to kiss Chuck let him taste himself, and he seemed to like her new flavoring.

After she sipped a glass of water from the bathroom, she asked, "So, which do you like better, the blow job or being inside me?"

"I don't know. You're hotter down there, but maybe it's a little wetter in your mouth. I like them both."

"Good answer, so do I," she chuckled. "Well, now for your second wish." The bedroom was beginning to grow dark, so Steph clicked the sidelight on, then traveled to the end of the bed, in front of the dressing table mirror. Chuck reclined and intently gazed at her as she began disrobing. First she unbuttoned the cuffs of her scarlet blouse, then, hesitating only a little for effect, she opened the front and revealed the black lace of her bra enclosing the swell of her breasts. Soon the blouse was shucked onto the top of the dresser. The side of her gray skirt was unzipped, and it joined the blouse. She placed her right foot on the bed, unclasped the fasteners of her garter and slipped the nylon from her leg. Following suit, the other nylon was removed, and then the garter belt was stripped away, leaving her only in bra and panties. "Is this all you wanted to see," she teased, playing with the elastic waistband, "or should I take some more off?"

"Take it all off," he pleaded.

She turned her back to him, reached around and expertly unhooked the bra. Ever so slowly, she removed the straps from her shoulders, realizing that he was not only to see her back, but her front as well, reflected in the mirror. She didn't tease him too long, but removed the material from her bosom. She stood there, watching him in the mirror, letting him stare at her proud breasts and nipples, erect with excitement. She turned slowly, allowing him a silhouette before he was treated to the front view of her almost naked torso. He'd seen all this before, of course, the exposed bosom in the bathtub on their first date, and the panties revealed nothing that her bikini didn't show, the soft arch of the mound subtly protruding from her belly, curving back between the exposed legs, but, of course, this was all subtly different. He desired, needed, to view what was hidden by the flimsy black fabric.

Once again, they were interrupted by the insistent clamor of the telephone. "Let me go get that," she told him, "or whoever it is will be bothering us all night." She strolled into the living room and picked the receiver up. "Hello?"

"Stephanie, it's Joann. We're at the movies. Are you okay? We're all worried about you."

Suddenly, Steph remembered the appointment she'd agreed to. "Oh, I had to work late, and then, well, I just sort of forgot about it. I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired, that's all. I'm going to watch a little television and go to bed early."

"Okay. Do you want to do something tomorrow?"

"No, I've got to work again. And I'm reading a good novel right now. Why don't we get together during the week? I'll call you." And she hurriedly hung the phone up.

Returning to the bedroom in her state of near undress, she thought about Chuck, what she was going to do for him. It was odd, she thought, that he'd had both of his heads buried between her legs, but never had the opportunity to closely inspect the anatomy. Chuck looked at her longingly when she entered the room, and she resumed her position at the foot of the bed. "Everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, fine. It was just one of my girlfriends. Are you ready for some more?" She didn't wait for his answer, but turned her back to him and slowly lowered the last vestige of her clothing, allowing him to see her rear end. She kept her legs tightly together, hiding her most secret part for a few more moments, and he sat up on the bed, attempting to view her front in the mirror. Quickly she realized his ruse, and figleafed her pubic hair with both of her hands. Again she turned to face him, and she observed his excitement, not only in his quickly hardening erection, but more importantly, in the glow of his eyes. First one hand was removed, allowing him to view the edges of the bush, and then the other, and at long last he gazed at her complete nakedness. She wasn't finished teasing him, though, and spread her legs, slightly at first, then wider. He could gaze at the hair spilling down into her groin, and a bright patch of exposed skin deep within the bush. Again she turned, keeping her limbs stretched wide. Only one last thrill awaited him, and she didn't make him wait long. Placing her hands on the edges of the dresser, she bent at the waist, pushing the mystery towards him, exposing it for his inspection.

After a full 30 seconds, she straightened back up, strolled to the side of the bed and sat down near his head, angled slightly towards him, her legs once again closed, hiding all but the hair covered mound from him. "Was that what you wanted?" A nod. "Are you done?"

"I guess so." He thought she was trying to tell him she wouldn't expose herself further, but she was just teasing.

"You're sure you don't want to see some more?" And with that, she placed a hand over her crotch and lifted her left leg onto the bed.

He wanted to inspect it from just a few inches, to touch it, to explore. "Yes, I do."

"What's the magic word?"

"Please." And with the utterance, she removed the obstruction and lay back. For a full minute he beheld her, memorizing the folds of her skin, the way the lips enclosed the cloaked opening, the coarse strands of hair camouflaging it.

Stephanie let him look as long as she could stand it, then wanted more. "Chuck, touch me."

Tentatively, he placed his index finger on her nether lips, watching what happened as he stretched her wide, observing the hint of pinkness hiding within. He traced the labia, and then exposed the now engorged clitoris. He felt her shudder when he groped it, and asked, "That's what you like me to rub, isn't it?"

She'd had enough of the preliminaries, desired more. "Yes, that's it, my clit. Make me feel good, please, make me come!"

He stroked it, watched her arch her back, saw how the whole area became a dusky pink as she became excited. With his other hand he poked a finger into the depths, and when he withdrew, he saw the thin white paste that coated the digit. He wanted to please her, so he quickened the movements, rubbing and circling the button, pounding in and out of her - she screamed loudly in her pleasurable release. He kept it up, and she gyrated her hips, not concerned that a man who wasn't her husband was violating her, scrutinizing her ultimate recess. All she cared about was the heat between her legs, the bright flashes within her head. When, despite his continuing efforts, the thunderstorm receded, she realized that she'd never been able to come with Glenn like she did with this inexperienced cub and wondered why.

Chuck withdrew his aching fingers from the depths, and on a whim licked the area, tasting the escaping liquids. Steph reached to his prick, and felt once again the hardness, the smoothness, and decided on one more treat for him. "Chuck, stand beside the bed, will you?"

He didn't know why she wanted him to do that, but by now he trusted her, would do whatever she wanted. Steph placed two pillows at the edge of the mattress, then placed her ass on them, raising it a good foot above the surface, angling her femininity towards him. "Come to me, dear." He complied, and she put her hands between her legs, grabbed his prick and placed it directly at the opening. "Watch it, Chuck, look at it as it goes into me." He was at the exact perfect height, and had only to press his hips towards her to impale her. As he had the night before, he slowly entered her, enjoying the spectacle of his pink rod mingle with her blushing lips and dark hair. Still observing, he withdrew, gazing at the closure of the folds as he slipped out of her. Once again he repeated the display, and the third time Steph encircled his waist with her long, strong legs. "Faster, baby, faster," she implored.

She was aware she was satiated, that there were no more orgasms waiting for her, but she didn't care about that, she wanted him to satisfy himself within her.

He grabbed the underside of her thighs, and used the leverage to help him push in and out of her. Her voice implored him, "Let it go, baby, do it!" and he did. This time, he felt a tingling beginning in his nipples and wondered at the power within him. He closed his eyes, and grunted sharply with each stroke as he spent deeply inside her. When there was nothing left, he spread his eyelids and welcomed the lewdness of the woman below him, her hair spread upon the coverlet, her nostrils flared, her lips opened in satisfaction, the rosiness of her throat, the breasts separating from each other, the flatness of her belly, the dark patch of hair mingling with his. He knew, for the first time in his life, the tenderness, even rapture, that can ride on top of lust. He placed his hands to the side of her shoulders and bent to gently kiss his lover.

She wanted this token of affection and they clasped each other, spooning, until he softened and she could no longer hold him inside of her. He slipped out, and she realized how sticky the skin around her groin was, doused in the escaping sperm and remnants of perspiration. "I'm dirty," she announced. "Let's take a bath together?"

"Okay."

"Relax there until I get it ready." She traversed to the bathroom, and drew the water, mingling two capfuls of bubble bath with the stream from the faucet. While the tub was filling, she went into the living room and retrieved three candles. She placed them on the sink, the top of the toilet, and the side of the tub. The hot water was inches from the overflowing, and she called to him. When he entered the small room, he found her leaning licentiously over to extract clean towels. "Get in," she gently commanded, and he sank into the bubbles. She climbed in, her back to him, and reclined onto his chest. He encircled her with his arms, pouring water over her shoulders, clutching a breast. For well over half an hour they sat together, playing with each other, not in fervor, but contentment. When the water cooled, they refreshed it with more from the hot tap, increasing the temperature until they were nearly boiling. When the flame of one of the candles winked out, they realized time was passing, and they cleansed each other and rinsed.

As they reluctantly covered themselves they looked at a clock-it was nearly midnight. "Oh, my mom's gonna kill me!" Chuck exclaimed.

"You can't stay out late on a Friday night?"

"They're pretty strict, sometimes."

Quickly they drove back to Alameda, and discussed the morrow's plans. "Can I come over tomorrow morning?" he asked.

"I'd love it if you did," she answered, "but I've got to work. I don't know what time I'll get out. I want to get some sun tomorrow, too. Why don't we meet on the beach? Maybe two or three o'clock?"

Near his house, she pulled into a side street, and they kissed a few more times in the darkness, petted a bit more, before he got out and walked away. On the way back, Steph realized she hadn't written her daily letter to Glenn, but she was too tired now; she'd write two to him tomorrow.

Mr. Donegal had assembled four keypunchers to take care of the backlog, and when Steph entered the office the next morning, the smell of coffee and the sight of doughnuts greeted her. He could be really nice, she thought of her boss.

The work went quickly, and at noon they sent out for sandwiches. By two, the work was finished, and they were all wishing each other a nice weekend. Steph drove back to the apartment and packed for the beach. She wondered what she should wear, and decided on a blue one-piece suit with a padded bra. She found a parking spot and trundled down to the sand, placing her towel in a relatively calm area. She cracked a beer, applied suntan oil to her arms and legs, and then laid back. Twenty minutes later, she felt a shadow cover her and heard his voice, "You really look great!"

"Thank you, it's good to hear. I've got a towel for you, get yourself a beer." He lay beside her, facing her, and kissed her.

"People will talk," she laughed, but didn't stop him from stealing another one. They chatted, then Steph decided it was time to flip. "Be a dear and put some more oil on me, okay." He spread it over her shoulders, and slipped a hand inside the side of her suit, feeling the edge of a breast. She giggled, but moved her arm to make him stop.

"How about your legs?"

"Please." He started down by her ankles and worked up.

"Your legs are hairy."

It was the first thing he'd ever said to her that was remotely uncomplimentary, and it took Steph by surprise. "I'll shave them when we get home." He continued up her legs, to the rear of her knees and up her thighs. Right at the top he paused, then put a hand between her legs, pushing hard on her pussy. "Stop that!" she exclaimed. "What are you trying to do, let the whole world know what we're doing?"