The Saint or the Scoundrel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
375 Followers

She gave an imperceptible sigh of relief when the thugs were done poking and prodding her naked body and turned to pick up her clothes.

"Hey, who asked to touch anything. You will now go straight as you are into Mastan-ji's house." They opened a door and gestured at them to go out in the garden.

Deepa and Rudra walked out into the finely mown Japanese Grass in the lawn outside and waited for the thugs to join them, but they were already closing the door.

"Our luck ends here," one of them smiled, at last. "You two go to the building and then up to the verandah on the first floor."

"Then waits for Mastan-sir's instructions. Only he and he alone lives there."

....................................

Deepa and Rudra almost tiptoed towards the house, not knowing what to do. In fact, Deepa's gait was so stiff that Rudra thought that she must be really scared.

"Ma, have we walked into a trap?"

"Don't worry, we will figure a way out of this." She could barely hide the panic in her voice.

The garden path through which they walked to the house was totally deserted so their state of complete nudity was not yet embarrassing but no sooner did they reach the house when this comfort was removed. Mastan was waiting for them in the verandah.

"Come in, come in. Come into my humble hovel." Mastan was at his sarcastic best. He was wearing a loose, knee length Bermuda-style short but his body was bare. For the first time, Rudra noticed that Mastan's well built torso was covered with a thick mat of body hair and in his hand he was carrying a hunter whip! "God, this is going to be rough tonight." He said to himself.

"This may be your humble hovel, Mastan-ji, but the location is fantastic! What a view of the hills and the forest. Wish I could stay here forever." Deepa was trying to lighten the mood.

"So you like what you see," smiled Mastan, "and so do I, so do I." He ran his hand across her cheeks, down her neck, pushed her long hair that she had carefully arranged on her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

"This are still so soft, we need them to harden soon." He was almost salivating, "and this needs to harden as well," he was fondling Rudra's penis and balls. Involuntarily Rudra step back but was rewarded with a smart tap with the handle of the whip!

"Let us go, we have a lot of things planned for the evening." Mastan put an arm around Deepa's shoulder and led her into the building. The whip in his other hand was gently tapping on Rudra's naked buttocks!

The building was small but opulent and had been evidently furnished by an expensive interior decorator around an erotic theme. A short flight of stairs led them into a private lounge with a bar and a set of comfortable sofas spread around the edge. But what was breathtaking in its imagination were the giant picture posters of a dozen well known Bombay and Tollygunge actresses -- all in the nude and engaged in explicit sex right there in the same lounge itself!

"You will soon be in exalted company, Deepa." Mastan smirked.

"It will indeed be my pleasure to be at your pleasure in these wonderful circumstances." Deepa was trying to play along.

"But you will not be at my pleasure at all!" Mastan sat down on a sofa and pulled Deepa down beside him.

"Then who would it be?"

"Who is the only other person in this room who has a shaft that can be inserted into your lovely cunt?" and he stretched out his legs and started tapping on Rudra's balls with his toes.

"But he is my son!"

"Oh cut the crap ... as if I don't know that he sleeps with you."

"Mastan-ji, please. We have just one bed in just one room but believe me ..."

"That this eighteen year old stud does not push his rod into your warm pussy!"

"What can I say?" Deepa folded her hands in prayer. Her eyes were glistening. Rudra was stunned.

"Well either he is impotent and cannot ejaculate or like my good friend Mohandas he is pretending to experiment with truth -- both of which are very unlikely."

"Please Mastan-ji, stripping my mother in front of me is bad enough. Please do not ask me to dishonour my mother any further."

"You don't have choice kid. You should not have stepped into the room that night."

"I am sorry."

"You kicked and punched me ... and now," he slashed him with one huge crack of the whip. Rudra turned away and took the blow on his thighs ... and it hurt like hell.

"And if you think you can fight me, think again. One little signal and my sidekicks will be here to tear you apart ... and a body thrown into that jungle," he gestured towards the back of the house, "is never seen or heard of again."

"Ok, Mastan-ji, we will do what you want," Deepa chipped in very quietly.

"Ma, I can not do this to you ..." Rudra was still indignant but another sharp crack of whip across his chest cut him off sharply.

"Shut up Rudra. Just do what Mastan-ji wants. Just do it."

"What? Fuck you? in front of him?"

"Oh ho, not so fast. You need to do it slow and easy ... so that I can get into my mood for my fuck!"

"So that is the game plan," said Deepa to herself. "Mastan-ji, please forgive my son. He will do exactly what you tell him to."

"The first thing that I want to see is his erection. Come, come closer to me." Rudra inched forward and Mastan took started feeling his shrivelled balls with his palms.

"This will not do, Rudra babu ... this will never slide into your mother's cunt." He stroked Rudra's penis but given the kind of tension that the boy was under, it remained flaccid.

"Please Mastan-ji, that boy is scared. He is terrified."

"Then it is up to you, his mother, to give him some comfort. Make that dead frog at his crotch jump up again."

"Come here Rudra," she gestured and made him kneel on the ground in front of him, "and put you face here." She held her son's head and pushed it gently into her pubic bush. "Now start licking me there ... first slowly .. slowly and then faster."

"Hang on, hang on. This give me an idea. I don't like all that hair on your cunt. We need to first shave it clean."

"I will ask Rudra to do it for you." There was a little urgency in Deepa's voice.

"Good. Go and get the shaving stuff from the bathroom."

"You want me to shave here! Will it not cause a mess."

"No, no, no .. it will be fun, watching your son shaving your hairy cunt."

Rudra got all the equipment, including a mug of water and lathered up Deepa pubic area and she lay down on the floor. Then very gently and carefully Rudra started to shave his mother's pubis. Mastan watched him closely and gave specific directions. Finally, after Rudra had washed off all the mess and patted the pubis dry with a towel, Mastan called Deepa in front of him and ran his hands over the smooth swell of her mons pubis. A very slight shiver rippled through Deepa's body and Mastan-ji caught on right away.

"Ah ha .. that must be feeling good. Now turn around and bend over." He ran his finger into the puckered hole of her anus and jiggled it. Deepa jumped away and coyly turned around. "Please Mastan-ji, come to bed with me."

"I will, I will but first I need your son to get my cock up .. hard and stiff but for that you have to get his cock up ... hard and stiff first. Get going." He ordered.

"Sure, let me get him on his back first." She pushed her son on the ground until he was flat on his back, spread his legs and placed her face in his crotch. Rudra's balls were not too small but his penis had really shrivelled up until it was just big as one of his toes -- and just as inert.

Deepa took it between her fingers and pulled back the foreskin until the glans or the helmet was visible and flicked her tongue along the slit. Rudra body jerked as he felt a pulse of pleasure and a tiny moan escaped from his lips.

"Your mother is an excellent cock-sucker, kid." Mastan-ji opined.

Deepa was now working hard on her son's genitals. Lying on her belly on the floor between his legs, she was now kneading his balls while sucking and licking the shaft of the penis ... and this was having the desired effect. She felt a slight but sudden hardening of the organ and shouted out an encouragement. "You are getting bigger and bigger, Rudra."

But was Rudra listening? Perhaps he was, because his chest had started to heave but then again perhaps he was too embarrassed to have his penis licked by his mother in public! The guilt, the shame and the fear were negating whatever sexual excitement his mother was trying to build up in him.

"Come on Rudra, come on .. you will have to fuck me now, fuck me, fuck your mother." Deepa exhorted her son.

"I can't Ma, I can't .. don't you remember what you made me promise."

"Don't worry about that promise! Come on ... relax. Have fun."

"No Ma .. I cannot do it." and suddenly he turned sideways and pulled his penis away from his mother's face. "I cannot have sex with you like this."

"Then you will have this whip." Mastan's hand rose and fell and Rudra felt a slash across his body. He could have tolerated more of this but the next slash fell across Deepa's bare back and she gave a howl of pain.

"Please, please Mastan-ji, don't whip us ... I will have my son fuck me in front of you very soon."

"No you won't mother."

"You just shut up," thundered Deepa. Then she turned to Mastan. "Mastan-ji, can we use a bed?"

"Yes, why?"

"If it is a little more comfortable, it will be easier to get my son into the right mood."

"OK. Let us go into that room. There is a bed in there."

The lounge opened out into a lovely boudoir and had it not been for the dire straits that they were in, Deepa would have been delighted to be there. Large windows opened out on two sides and the sun was setting behind the darkening hills. But mother and son had no time to enjoy the scenery. They quickly located the huge four poster bed with its white satin sheets and climbed in.

Mastan poured himself a large peg from an expensive looking bottle of whisky and settled himself into a deep sofa to enjoy the evening.

"Don't panic kiddo," Deepa comforted her son. "Forget about me as your mother. Think that I am your girlfriend."

"Never really had one," Rudra smiled weakly.

"Then think of me as Priyanaka Chopra or Vidya Balan .. who is naked in the bed with you."

"Thats better."

"I can see that, and feel it ... as well." Deepa was playing with her son's prick and it was hardening in her hands.

"Ma, do I have to really fuck you?"

"Kid, when there really is no alternative, why don't you just lie back and enjoy a damn good fuck." She had to loosen him up.

"How would you want to do it?"

"You like back on the bed and let me climb up upon you."

"Ah the woman on top style. That is good." Mastan chipped in.

Deepa pushed Rudra on his back, spread his legs, raised his knees and sat on her haunches between his legs. Then she bent down and started licking his navel. Rudra shivered.

"Come on my stud," Deepa whispered and slowly started moving her lips up his body, across his belly, his chest, his neck, his lips. She kissed his lips, pressed her tongue into his mouth and then moved her lips to his ears.

"You need to distract him, now," her whisper was barely audible. "Start groaning and use some choicest abuses."

"I can't."

"You have to," she hissed!

"Ahh aaa ...." Rudra moaned loudly and Deepa replied with her own squeal.

Suddenly Rudra grabbed his mother hair and pressed her face into his own. "Ma, you are a whore, let me fuck you your cunt."

"Yes, sonny, let me have your prick in my pussy." Deepa jerked up and stretched her body backward. She was sitting on her son's crotch and jerking up and down, making her big tits bounce and dance. Rudra reached forward and grabbed her tits, squeezing them again and again.

"Fuck you Ma, fuck you my whore, I shall fuck you like my father never did." Rudra screamed.

"Give me you prick, push it into my cunt." Deepa answered and started bobbing up and down on her haunches. Her hands were at her crotch pressing her son's penis into her but then something else happened.

Neither of the men in the room, titillated as they were with the sights and sounds of sex, noticed it but in one of the bounces a little white object slid out of Deepa's vagina and before anyone could know of it she had hidden it among the bed sheets of the giant bed.

It all happened in a jiffy but even then Deepa gave a loud squeal of pleasure and crashed down on her son. For the next couple of minutes mother and son thrashed around on each other's naked bodies shouting obscenities laced with grunts, groans, squeals and shouts as Deepa crushed her pelvis into her son's crotch.

Rudra was by now genuinely excited -- and who wouldn't be if a naked woman was pressing her boobs into your face! Deepa too could feel the pressure of his erection poking and prodding into her cunt. She felt her son's hand on her tits, squeezing them as they bounced and jiggled in front of his face and she reached down at her crotch and pulled his penis until it was poised at the entrance of her vagina. It was stiff, hard, thick and wet with her own cunt juice and as she played with it she heard Mastan scream. "Shove it in you whore."

She did. With one big downward thrust she pressed her son's engorged penis into her vagina and Rudra gave a shout of pleasure as he felt his stiffness sliding into the slippery warmth of his mother's womb! Now it was his turn to to buck and thrust. As his mother bounced on his belly, he could feel his rock hard penis sliding in and out .. and suddenly he felt a tightening of his balls as his body prepared for the inevitable ejaculation.

"I am coming ..." he yelled and just as Deepa was preparing to have her innards sprayed with her son's cum, she heard a bellow from Mastan, "No you will not."

Deepa suddenly found herself being grabbed by her armpits and pulled away so that Rudra's erection slid out of her cunt.

"What the fuck?" she sputtered and saw that Mastan was in a terrific state of excitement. He was naked, his eyes were bloodshot from the whisky that he had been drinking and his erection seemed to be as massive as Subway foot-long sandwich!

"Enough of pleasure for that mother fucker," he roared, "Now I will fuck you, you bitch."

"Yes, yes .." muttered Deepa trying to gather her wits around her. "Get off the bed," she yelled at Rudra.

"Yes get out of the room, you bastard," yelled Mastan and a terrified Rudra was only too happy to oblige. With his rapidly shrinking penis, he quietly climbed out of the bed and ran out to the lounge leaving his naked mother Deepa alone with the naked Mastan on the bed.

Mastan pushed Deepa on the bed and climbed on top of her and Deepa watched in horror as his massive penis pushed against her clean shaven pussy. But big as it was, it was unfortunately not stiff enough to actually push into her cunt. Mastan cursed and grunted but his erect penis was bent and twisted around and would not go in. He bellowed with rage.

"Mastan-ji, may I please help you," Deepa suggested fearfully.

"I want to fuck you, you whore," thundered Mastan but the whisky slurred his tongue.

"Relax Mastan-ji, just relax on the bed and let me climb on top of you."

"OK." Grunted the rascal.

Deepa wriggled out from beneath that hulk and gently pushed the drunken maniac on his back on the bed. Then she climbed on top of his belly. Once again, she felt his giant but by now flaccid penis pushing against her cunt.

"Look at me, my sher, my lion," she said in her most seductive dulcet. She tossed her mane of hair and pressed her own breasts. "Will you not squeeze these for me."

"Of course I will," screamed Mastan and reached out to catch the hanging globes and Deepa obligingly bent forward to press them into his arms. She felt his penis harden with excitement and she reached down to align it against her cunt. Then she quickly pressed down and pulled that giant member into her body. Slowly she started moving up and down and felt Mastan's erection sliding and in out of her cunt. Mastan was screaming with pleasure.

Deepa lips were now on Mastan's lips, her tongue sliding into his mouth. She could feel the taste of whisky on her lips but her hands were now under his pillow and searching for that little gadget that she had smuggled in, in her cunt!

For a moment she panicked as her fingers groped around in emptiness and then her right hand closed around it and she pulled it out .... and it was a cellphone!

Mastan's penis was still embedded inside Deepa and her constant bouncing had made it hard and erect. He was gurgling incoherently with pleasure as he too could feel the pressure building up in his groin. On his chest, he could see the lovely Deepa, with her powerful body all wet with sweat, heaving and thrashing in total abandon. On his face he could feel her lips, her tongue slobbering him with her saliva and of course he could feel the grip that her vagina had on his erect penis ... but what he did not see or could not see was that the cellphone in her right hand had clicked open into a knife with a vicious 6 inch blade ...

What he did not see either was how Deepa powerful arm muscles, the ones that she had honed to perfection in her martial arts classes, were tightening with anger and loathing into a mighty scythe that in the very next unleashed itself in a swinging arc that flashed across his startled field of vision and sliced through the muscles of his neck!!

He started to scream ... but was cut off after that first second as blood started gurgling out of his slashed neck!

[ to be continued in Part II ]

kaypee
kaypee
375 Followers
12