The Sales Clerk Seductions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, I'm going to have to clean the carpet tomorrow," she giggled, "but for now I'll tidy up your magic pistons." She got up and turned over with her belly on the floor lying between us and took hold of both our cocks. Alternating, she licked us clean and stroked and sucked us. There was nothing left to squirt into her talented mouth but it felt good nonetheless.

"You know she is a goddess, don't you, Bob?" asked Clark.

"Oh, yes, I've known it since I met her on that blind date several years ago. She's a she-devil as well, as you've found."

"I have a confession...," Clark began when I interrupted him.

"No you don't. I have a confession instead. I thoroughly enjoyed you enjoying my lovely wife. I must be an incurable voyeur, especially if it involves my she-devil. I want to thank you for giving us this pleasure. And, now, if you and Cathy want, we can make it an all-nighter."

"No, I have an eight o'clock and then I work tomorrow night with an unbelievable lady. I think I need some sleep."

As we dressed, Cathy gave Clark a sweet goodnight kiss.

As he went to go out I told him he was welcome anytime. I asked him what he liked besides lasagna and he chuckled and looked at Cathy.

At that instant we knew he would be back.

12