The Sales Clerk Seductions Ch. 02

Story Info
The girl next door joins us for a threesome.
3k words
4.25
35.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living next door to us was a single parent family consisting of a young mother in her late twenties with two young daughters maybe five and seven years old. Also, the mother's younger sister lived there. The sister was about twenty. All four of them seemed to be clones of each other with light, natural blonde hair and identical facial features.

We had little contact with them but Cathy and I had talked with the mother briefly in coincidental meetings over the backyard fence.

The younger sister had drawn my attention more than once but I didn't even know her name. I was very aware that she was beautiful and very well constructed.

Once my wife Cathy and I were returning from an evening out. As we pulled into our drive our headlights flashed toward the neighbor's yard and for an instant as we turned and we saw the neighbor's sister and a guy fucking on a picnic table. Cathy and I chuckled but didn't pay any more attention.

Once I met the sister in the front yard after I had mowed the lawn and we sat on the ground and talked. I found that her nickname was Jeri. During this brief encounter I had to concentrate to keep from salivating. Her pretty hair and features along with her bombshell body made me fantasize about licking her all over and fucking her to oblivion. For that reason, I remember nothing of the conversation.

It was a hot summer day and she was dressed in a button-up blouse which she had tied in front with a knot just below her perfect breasts. Her tummy was flat and toned. Her legs were edible and her bare feet made me squirm. Her skin sported a nice summer tan which complimented her blonde hair.

The one thing I gathered from this meeting was that she enjoyed teasing and watching me squirm. As much as I would have enjoyed shagging her, I couldn't tell if she was really trying to start something or just being a tease. I tried to think of a way of finding out but didn't come to a solution. So when our conversation was over, we went our separate ways.

As soon as I stepped inside I began mentally slapping myself. "Self? What were you thinking?! You idiot! This delicious morsel placed herself at your disposal. Your wife is visiting her sister five hundred miles away! You could have brought her in here and enjoyed her all afternoon and into the night! Self, you are disgusting, despicable and an embarrassment to the male species."

"Hold on there, Self, don't be so damned judgmental. First, I think she may be a teasing touch-me-not. Secondly, in this neighborhood there were probably six people watching our conversation and if she and I had walked together into the house we would have become the latest scandal in a six block area. Be real, Self."

"Look dammit, Self... You should have just said somewhere in that fruitless conversation, 'I would like to lick you all over.' She would either run screaming into her own house or run into yours. You could have managed the gawky neighbor aspect with a bit of stage direction. But, of course, you would have to possess half a brain."

And that is how I lost my self respect.

Seriously, the incident caused a fantasy scenario in my mind which always ended in orgasmic screams and bodies sweating on each other.

A week after this unconsummated encounter a much more fruitful event involving Jeri occurred. Cathy and I were watching TV in our basement family room when the front doorbell rang.

I sprinted up the stairs and answered the door. As I opened the door, there was Jeri standing on the porch wearing nothing but an orange bikini.

"Well, hello there!" I said with some difficulty since my groin had suddenly jumped to my throat. I opened the screen door and she walked in. I closed the main door behind her. There we stood inches apart for a moment. We were so close I could feel the heat of her skin. I pulled her to my belly with my hands behind her shapely hips. I moved my head toward hers and she reacted as if I were going to kiss her. Instead I was moving to whisper in her ear.

"My wife is in the basement."

At that moment Cathy's voice came from the basement, "Who was that?" she asked.

"Come up; we have a guest," I answered nervously. Thousands of separate thoughts were instantly processing in my mind. This was such a surreal scene to me, what in the world would Cathy think?

As Cathy entered the living room she smiled. "Well! our next door neighbor!" Cathy invited Jeri to have a seat on the couch and as I stood there in a state of shock and the two of them talked niceties and introduced each other. As the two of them talked my senses were fully occupied with Jeri's beautifully tanned body accented with the tiny orange bikini. Her blonde hair flowed down her back to her shoulder blades.

I was trying to think what Jeri's intent was in showing up by surprise this way. Did she have some reason to believe I was home alone? Had she also been thinking about our recent encounter and what might have been? She obviously intended to get fucked and Cathy's presence seemed to foil that plan. But instead of politely leaving she sat on the couch relaxed and happily chatting with Cathy as I drooled helplessly onto my shirt.

Cathy, too, seemed relaxed. I was uncomfortable standing there and excused myself momentarily. I walked down a hallway where, unseen, I could gawk at Jeri's terrific body. After a few minutes to catch my breath, I returned to the room and sat in a chair across from them. I tried to act as if everything was normal and as if my dick wasn't banging like a mad horse against the stable wall. I also tried Zen meditation to slow down my pounding heart. I had no drama training but felt like maybe I was artfully depicting the role of a sane person. Time was standing still so I don't know how long they chatted and I smiled trying to keep my eyeballs inside their sockets and my dick from shredding the crotch of my pants.

Finally Cathy looked at me and said, "If you'll come with me to the kitchen, you could uncork a bottle of wine while I gather some snacks."

"Yeah, sure!" I eagerly followed Cathy to the kitchen. As we gathered and prepared the goodies we had a brief, whispered conversation.

"What's she doing here?" Cathy asked.

"Hell-if-I-know,"I chuckled, "I think maybe she's a nymphomaniac on the prowl.

"I have an evil idea," Cathy teased.

"Well, I do like your evil ideas. What is it?"

"Another threesome; our night with Clark in reverse. I really enjoyed Clark and you making hot love with me. This might be a return of the favor. This one's for you."

"Wow," was the only thing I knew to say. We carried the wine and snack tray back into the living room and set them onto the coffee table. Cathy sat on the right side of the couch with a space between her and Jeri and she gestured me to sit in the space.

As I sat down between them, my right hip was touching Jeri's hot skin and Cathy was pressed against my left. The three of us talked and snacked on cheese cubes, wheat crackers and white wine.

As I was admiring Jeri's perfect summer tan and luscious legs, Cathy said, "Excuse me a moment. I'm going to find a bikini to put on," and she rose to walk back to our bedroom. Jeri placed her hand nonchalantly on my thigh and as she did I gave her a kiss. She responded with enthusiasm.

Soon Cathy returned stark naked. "Couldn't find it." she said with a teasing tilt of her head as she smiled at me.

Jeri stood up and said, "I'll let you borrow mine if you want," as she easily removed her orange bikini.

"Well, I suppose I really don't need one," Cathy said jokingly.

"Neither do I," Jeri responded as she tossed the teeny bikini over her shoulder onto the floor. Her curves were classically perfect. The tan skin had no white areas which made me think I should have been paying more attention to our neighbor's back yard where I had noticed a lounge lawn chair.

They both sat back down, pressing their warm, smooth bodies against mine.

"So what am I, chopped liver?" I wisecracked.

"We'll take care of you," cooed Jeri as she began to pull up my t-shirt. As she was doing my shirt, Cathy moved quickly to my pants, unbuckling, unzipping and pulling them off my legs along with my briefs. I raised my arms as Jeri enthusiastically removed my shirt. I don't think I've ever gotten naked so quickly and so pleasantly.

They sat back down and were both stoking my chest as Cathy turned and leaned to kiss me. Not to be outdone, Jeri did the same. Cathy put claim to the left side of my lips and mouth as Jeri occupied the right side. Their kisses included lots of wet licking. They also did some licking and kissing between the two of them.

The way they were positioned as they were doing this, I was able to reach down their bodies and by turning my palms outward, stroke the upper part of their labia. I felt that both were pleasantly moist and hot. In this position I couldn't do any more than play with their uppermost folds but they seemed to enjoy it and their kisses served as an applause meter. I don't know if theirs had reached a 10 yet but I knew my meter had.

Speaking of my meter, Cathy was beginning to stroke it slowly and gently. At the same time they both were alternating their kisses between me and themselves. I was experiencing a new dimension in Cathy I had not seen before.

Being somewhat limited in what I was able to experience due to being nearly smothered in kisses, I voiced an opinion.

"Maybe we should move to the bedroom." my suggestion gained immediate approval and we were hurrying down the hall hand-in-hand.

There, lying neatly on the bed was Cathy's bikini. All three of us laughed. I pulled the bed blankets and top sheet off the bed.

"Can you move the mirror?" Cathy asked me. We had a large framed mirror about six feet wide by four feet high that could be easily moved from the wall above a low dresser to a hook on the wall beside the bed. Cathy and I liked it there when making love on the bed. The bottom edge of the mirror was aligned with the top of the mattress and provided a nice view.

Cathy lay across the bed with her feet toward the mirror and seemed to be checking the angle. Jeri crawled onto the mattress beside Cathy and kissed Cathy on the lips as her hand caressed Cathy's flat belly and pubic area.

"Are you going to join us?" Cathy asked when her lips were free.

"Oh, I know I will in due time. Right now, I'm satisfied with watching awhile "

"Pervert." Cathy said insultingly. Jeri gave me an evil grin.

Jeri's hand skillfully caressed and played with Cathy's lips and clitoris and Cathy was massaging Jeri's tits. The kisses were fast and enthusiastic. Then Jeri moved her kissing slowly down Cathy's body until she reached Cathy's moist pussy. Cathy scooted further up on the bed giving Jeri room to position herself on her stomach between Cathy's thighs and with her forearms under the thighs she began servicing Cathy's grinding torso.

I stood alongside the bed transfixed with what I was experiencing.

"You've done this before, Jeri?" I asked.

"Not with a woman." she answered.

"Me either," added Cathy.

Jeri kept on working Cathy's pussy and clit with her tongue. Jeri's legs extended beyond the edge of the bed with the soles of her feet touching my thighs as I stood there gawking. Jeri's ass was round and firm and because her legs were not spread I could barely see her pussy. Finally, unable to stand it any longer, I separated her legs widely and got onto the bed between them to fuck her. She swiveled her hips upward to accommodate me. I started pumping her slowly. Her pussy, young and tight, was ready, juicy and hot. There is a pussy heat which is not so much about temperature as it is about a hot spiciness. It has always mystified me.

Jeri now pulled her knees up under her so that her ass was more in the air and I continued to pound her and she responded with rhythmic, aggressive thrusts to roll with mine.

The visual of this scene for me was maddening. Jeri was beautiful from any angle but her tanned back and flailing blonde hair was wild for me. Cathy's beauty extended above Jeri's head. Cathy's breasts were bobbing rhythmically to the beat of the sex drum. Her beautiful lips formed an open circle and her eyelids were closed and fluttering. Everyone's arousal was visually evident and it could also be smelled. In the case of Jeri eating Cathy, it was also being tasted. Like a perfect wine, all the senses were involved.

Jeri moved upward over Cathy removing herself off my cock. She lay on top of Cathy and kissed her. She moved her hand back to motion me to re-enter. As I looked at this erotic sight I noticed something earth-shaking. Cathy's pussy and Jeri's were only a couple inches apart and in vertical alignment. I could fuck them both almost at once. I crawled forward and began fucking Cathy's first floor pussy for several minutes as Jeri's pussy, pressed against my belly, dribbled love cream onto me. Then I switched to the second floor. As I worked this double barreled magic box all our arousal levels were rising and resulting in some vocalizing. I used the levels of their moans and grunts to gauge who to fuck and for how long.

The first one to lose control was Jeri. Her regular rhythmic counter thrusts were becoming jerky and spasmodic. Her voice also had dropped to deep within her and seemed to eminate from the middle of her torso or her soul or both.

Cathy's lead-up to orgasm followed soon, surely triggered by Jeri's imminent orgasm.

Things moved very fast after that and all three of our orgasms were about to burst through the dam. Jeri was first and she screamed hoarsely as she quivered and jerked at the waist. Then Cathy went stiff which always happens with her strongest orgasms. She makes some strange guttural sounds which would probably scare a medical professional but I knew were indications of a really good one for her.

I felt the buildup and then the explosive eruptions of my own orgasm. I had pulled out of both of them and had inserted my cock between their pubic bones. My jizz squirted forcefully in the direction of their touching bellies. The explosive spasms emanating from the center of my soul and this unique pussy-like cavity formed by the lower torsos of two hot women were driving me mad. My pounding, squirting cock shot between their pubic areas and toward their bellies.

When all three of us shot our wads we peeled apart and lay gasping. Hums of pleasure, deep breaths of satisfied exhaustion and moans involving the name of God created a symphony of satisfaction. Erotic aromas of body sweat, cum and female love juice wafted to our noses. I looked over to these two beautiful women lying on their backs catching their breath and saw that my sperm had coated both their bellies in a glistening icing. If I had any energy at that moment I would have eaten them like cupcakes.

I looked down beyond my feet toward the wall and there was the mirror reflecting loyally but really not used. The soles of three pair of feet reflected back.

After a time of relaxation and recovery, Cathy and I rolled inward toward Jeri who was in the middle. We both kissed her and I gently massaged her wet and tired pussy. She responded and as Cathy and I paid mellow attentions to her body we felt an almost imperceptible aftershock pass through her body as she hummed a pleasant and erotic tune of pleasure.

"You know," I said softly, "I don't know what brought you here tonight but Cathy and I are glad you came - in all senses of the word, right Cathy?"

"Oh yeah," Cathy purred.

"I wanted to get fucked," smiled Jeri.

"Is your itch scratched right and proper, Ma'am?"

"I reckon," Jeri chuckled.

Cathy told Jeri she was welcome to use our shower if she wished and Jeri took her up on the offer.

Cathy and I went to the living room while Jeri showered.

"So did you enjoy the evening as much as I enjoyed our evening with Clark?"

"Oh yeah!" I answered with honest enthusiasm.

"I think," Cathy continued, "Clark needs to meet Jeri."

"Oh, more than that, honey, she needs to fuck the daylights out of him," I added.

Jeri returned to the room in the orange bikini as semi naked as she had come.

I didn't mention our plan with Clark but told Jeri how we could let her know we'd like to arrange another meeting without her family knowing. We decided we would place a flag stick near the head of their driveway and then, at her convenience, she could talk with us.

A foursome night with Clark and Jeri would be coming soon.