The Sales Clerk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So cut it," said Gwen, "I will buy her another one, and fit it to her myself."

Michael smiled and went to his desk for a pair of scissors. Tracey's eyes were wide as she saw him approach her with the scissors. He first teased her by placing the sharp point on her bare stomach, and lightly tracing a line up under the hanging bra to the underside of her protruding left breast.

"Now let's see what these really look like." He quickly cut the straps that went from the bra over her shoulders, and the covering fell away. Tracey gasped as the cool air washed across her bare chest and she felt their eyes on her. But she was also aroused, and she was proud of her body. She knew that her tits were a perfect size and shape, and that her nipples were unusually large when they got stiff like they were now.

Michael and Gwen marveled at the sight before them. Tracey was essentially naked and held firmly in a position to be explored at their will. Her breasts were natural and yet incredibly firm. The nipples actually pointed upward at a slight angle. In spite of herself, Tracey's hips continued their slow rotation.

"You take one, and I'll take the other", offered Gwen, "let's see if they feel as good as they look."

Tracey's eyes went from one of her tormentors to the other as they began to feel and explore her breasts. Gwen seemed to be looking for some imperfection, while Michael fondled and teased her. He ended his examination by flicking his fingernail against her hardened nipple.

"Ohhhhh," breathed Tracey. "That does feel gooood."

Gwen smiled and lowered one hand to feel Tracey's pussy. "She is really wet now", Gwen announced, "I think it is time to resume the punishment. I don't want her to have the pleasure of an orgasm...at least not until I say so."

Michael moved back to see what Gwen had in mind. He hoped that she would be firm and bring Tracey to the point where she would obey them in what ever they wanted her to do. Gwen went back to the desk and retrieved the leather strap.

"Now let's see how those lovely tits like a little pain," said Gwen with a little smile on her face.

Slap! The leather strap smacked against Tracey's left breast. Then, again as Gwen backhanded the strap against the right breast.

Tracey tried to back up to avoid the awful sting, but the column kept her pushed forward, exposed to the next onslaught. Gwen smiled and reached out her hand to cup one lovely tit to hold it in position so she could punish it. She took the end of the leather strap and rubbed it across the hard nipple. Then she flicked it back and down on the firmly positioned flesh.

Smack! Smack!

Michael could hardly believe the scene before him. Both women were in a high state of excitement and ready for anything. He decided to encourage Gwen and at the same time take control of her passion.

"Gwen my dear, I think you are being hampered by that tight fitting jacket you have on. Let me help you out of it."

Gwen turned and smiled at Michael, while she continued to fondle and torment Tracey's breast. Keeping his eyes locked on hers, Michael undid the two buttons on the suit jacket and pealed it back over her shoulders. Gwen then reluctantly released the agitated breast and lowered her arms so that Michael could remove her jacket. Underneath was a starched white blouse, nicely filled out by Gwen's ample bust. Without hesitating Michael began to undo the buttons on the blouse.

"Michael you naughty boy," Gwen pouted. "What are you doing?"

When Gwen made no move to stop him, Michael continued working on the buttons. "Why I am just going to fix it so you can get some cooling air on your chest so that you will not become overheated from all this exertion," Michael explained with a little smile.

"Oh, then I guess it's OK," purred Gwen.

Tracey watched with interest as Gwen's bra-covered breasts were slowly brought into the open. Gwen wore an expensive, peach-colored bra that shaped her breasts into a slightly raised cone, and let them spill out of the top. The effect was very erotic, and she knew it. Michael had a fleeting thought that maybe she expected something like this would happen today.

"There, that's better isn't it" queried Michael. "But I think your bra needs some adjusting. It is not quite in the right position."

Gwen faced him and kept her arms at her sides as Michael raised his hands to cup her breasts. "Oh Michael, what are you doing to me?" she asked coyly, while at the same time pushing her tits into his hands.

"Just a little rearranging," said Michael, and he pulled her bra out just a little so that he could slide his other hand underneath and move her breast to the side. In the process he felt her hard nipple in his palm.

"There that's much better," he announced as he stepped back and smiled.

"Ahhh...yes I see that it is. Thank you very much, you brazen man. Now let us turn our attention back to the task at hand."

"Yes indeed," said Michael with mock seriousness. "I think I have just the thing to punish those insolent tits of Miss Tracey."

Michael walked over to a small closet and reached in to retrieve something that was hanging on a hook. When he withdrew his arm, Tracey and Gwen saw that he was holding an old-fashioned fly swatter. It had a U-shaped wire handle, and the flap at the end was made of an open mesh of some kind of rough textile --- not like the modern plastic fly swatter. Both Tracey and Gwen immediately realized the effect that rough flap would have on the protruding nipple of an aroused breast.

"Oh no," cried Tracey, "you are not going to hit me with that! Why, it probably has dead fly parts on it."

"Why it may indeed," laughed Michael. "But you are not in a position to stop me from whatever I want to do to those lovely tits of yours. You will probably even like it. In fact, I want you, Gwen, to monitor her reaction by putting your hand on her pussy while I administer my little treatment."

"A good idea," said Gwen with enthusiasm, and she knelt down in front of Tracey to do as Michael asked. Gently she put three fingers against the outside of Tracey's already moist pussy and slowly moved them from side to side.

"Ahhhh....that's not fair," moaned Tracey.

"She's right," announced Michael playfully. "You have to keep your hand still, Gwen, or we won't know which stimulation is producing the effect. We must follow the scientific method you know."

"Oh all right," laughed Gwen. "I'll be good. You can begin now Michael."

Michael stood a little to Tracey's side and began by bringing the swatter up under her right breast and tapping her gently.

"Just getting the range," he said, and then he quickly snapped the swatter hard against the underside of her breast.

"Ohhhhhhh," cried Tracey, but Michael followed up by snapping the swatter firmly against the front of the same breast, and then brought the swatter down on the top of that breast, giving her two quick smacks. Each time he made sure the rough fabric dragged along her skin, and particularly over the rigid nipple.

"Oh God...", Tracey whimpered, as she twisted in her bound position.

"I definitely felt a surge down here," Gwen reported . "Give her some more."

"Let's try something different on the other one," mused Michael. "I think it is the nipple that is the most sensitive."

Michael positioned the swatter so that just the tip of the swatter touched the nipple on her left breast. By flicking his wrist, he could make the swatter snap back and forth on the nipple. He alternated this motion with a direct agitation by dragging the rough flat of the swatter over the nipple.

Tracey thought she was going to faint from the excitement. The combination of the stimulation to her breasts and the probing fingers on her pussy was driving her toward an orgasm.

"She is just about the go over the top," said Gwen breathlessly. " I can feel it in her pussy. What do you say, Michael, let's put the little bitch out of her misery."

"OK," said Michael. "Diddle her clit while I suck on this so-ready nipple."

The effect was instantaneous. Tracey's whole body began to shudder. "Oh my God....don't stop....please don't stop.....it is sooooo goooood. Ahhhhhhh"

The orgasm seemed to shake Tracey for a good ten seconds, and then she slowly relaxed and slumped against the column. Gwen stood up and kissed Michael lightly on the lips.

"We did good," she said.

"Yes, I think we have turned little Tracey into a nice sex slave for our pleasure. As long as she works here she will have to submit to our discipline. And obviously she will like it. But now, my dear Gwen, I think it is time you and I went upstairs to my private living quarters so that I can discipline you for the shameful way you have treated my sales clerk."

"What about Tracey?" asked Gwen.

Michael was quizzical. "Oh, I think we should let her loose so she can get dressed and go back to work. But Tracey, when the store is closed, I want you to come upstairs. We may have some other things for you to do tonight."

12