The Sales Conference Heats Up

Story Info
She had no idea just how much he loved stockings.
1.5k words
4.55
34k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long, tiring day of meetings at the sales conference, and then barely an hour's break before everyone had had to smarten themselves up and head off for the awards dinner in the hotel's banqueting hall. Now it was past midnight, a disco was in full flow, and most people were in states of varying inebriation. Michael was about ready to call it a night. Never the best of socialisers, he had remained sober and was finding the company of people who were getting louder and less coherent all the time to be wearing. He was just finishing his drink at the bar when his colleague Laura approached.

"Having a nice night?" she asked.

"Not really my scene," he replied. "You?"

"I'm not one to pass up the opportunity of a free bar," she smiled. He smiled back. At 38 she was a little younger than him, blonde, elegant, curvy. He had always found her attractive, both physically and because they shared a similar sense of humour, and they had playfully flirted without any danger of it progressing into anything serious.

"You must like seeing all the girls in their party dresses though? Lots of cleavage around," she giggled.

"True," he smiled. "Although I'm more of a leg man myself."

"Is that so?" she said, opening her eyes wide in mock shock. "I shall have to remember that," she added, sliding her dress up playfully to reveal an inch of lace stocking top.

"You don't want to be doing that with a bloke who's as crazy about stockings as I am," he smiled, draining his glass and putting it on the bar. "I'll see you in the morning".

He walked quickly back to his room, hoping she hadn't noticed the instant impact the flash of stockings had had on him. He got undressed and decided to take a late night bath to cool off, possibly even have a little play with himself to get the horniness out of his system. She wasn't to know that he'd loved stockings since he was a teenager - not just the look of them, but the feel of them, both on a woman's legs and, long before he experienced that, on his own. As an 18 year old he had discovered a pack of unopened stockings in a room he moved into at university, and out of pure boredom he had opened them and tried them on. The effect was instantaneous - a surge of erotic stimulus like he'd never felt before. He came even before the second one was fully on. Ever since then, wearing stockings had been his guilty secret. He'd had spells of kicking the habit, but sooner or later he would come back to it. Nobody knew though. It wasn't exactly information you shared with people.

There was a knock at the door. It was twenty to one in the morning, who could be needing him at this hour? He pulled on a dressing gown and opened it a couple of inches. There stood Laura, dressed in an ankle length black coat. "You know you said you were nuts about stockings?" she asked. "Just how crazy about them are you...?" She allowed her coat to fall open, revealing herself to be wearing black lace top hold up stockings, black cami knickers and a black strapless bra. She looked sensational, and Michael was lost for words. She pushed opened the door and he stepped backwards to allow her in. Closing it, she leaned back against it and smiled as she spoke to him.

"Just so we're clear now, we're not going to have sex. We're both married. But there's always been an attraction between us, or at least that's how it feels to me... and we're here, it's late, we're far from home... and when I showed you my stocking top you got instantly hard... So I thought you might like a mutual masturbation session...?" She pulled his dressing gown apart and looked down at his cock, now standing rigid. "Mmm, pretty," she smiled. "Most cocks are not exactly aesthetically pleasing, but that is just lovely... "

Finally he found his voice. "You look incredible." She smiled and pushed him back onto the bed. He sat back against the pillows, while she let her coat fall to the floor and sat in a black armchair opposite the bed. "It's not my imagination, is it? You have always fancied me a bit...?"

"Oh yes," he replied, "I think you're gorgeous, I've always loved your curves".

"These curves?" she asked, reaching around behind her back and unclipping her bra, allowing it to spill down onto her lap. She ran the tip of her finger around the curve of one breast, reaching up to gently flick her nipple. "Go ahead," she said, "play with your cock. I love to see a man masturbate."

He started to gently stroke up and down. Instantly a bead of thick precum emerged from the eye of his cock, which he rubbed in to his frenulum. "Mmm, I see I'm not the only one who's wet," commented Laura, slipping one hand inside her knickers. "Is there anything you'd like to see me do...?"

His breathing heavy, Michael managed to gasp "Are you able to lick your own nipples?" Laura looked him right in the eye as she lifted her breast to her mouth and circled her nipple with the tip of her tongue. Seeing the intensity of his stroking increase, she sucked the nipple into her mouth before releasing it with a satisfied smile. "That seemed to do the trick," she said, "anything else?"

"Can you stroke your stockinged legs for me?" She ran her fingers delicately up her thigh, pausing to trace the outline of the lace on the elastic top.

"Would you like me to take one off so you can wrap it round your cock?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yes" he replied. She giggled a little as she peeled down the stocking. "I don't ever think I've heard you swear."

"I only swear when I'm incredibly angry or incredibly horny" he replied sheepishly, catching the stocking as she threw it over to him. He wrapped it gently round his cock, which visibly swelled as a result.

"That's so horny," said Laura, "the way the head of your cock got even bigger as you did that. You've got the thickest cock I've ever seen... If I'd known I'd have stayed up late and flashed my stockings at you months ago!" She stood up and turned around, slowly lowering her knickers, before sitting back down and placing a leg on each arm of the chair. Her pussy was completely smooth and visibly moist.

"If you like stockings so much, maybe you should try wearing them yourself," she laughed. Michael suddenly let go of his cock, and for a moment Laura was worried she'd offended him; but then she saw in his eyes a mixture of panic and intense horniness. "Oh wow... would you like to, really? I wouldn't mind at all."

Michael hesitated. "Really?" he asked. "I'd look pretty stupid, wouldn't I?"

Laura peeled off her other stocking and approached the bed. She slowly pulled it up his leg, adjusting the lace top carefully on his thigh. She allowed her fingers to glide gently over the nylon as she said to him "Now the other one". He handed it to her and she repeated the process. He hadn't touched his cock the whole time she was doing it. He dared not. She sat back down in the chair.

"Are you horny?" she asked, knowing full well he was.

"Like I've never been before," he replied.

"You look wonderful," she told him. "I want to see you cum. I want to see you cum and I will cum myself at the same time."

He started to stroke his cock again. "I won't last long now."

"Mmmmm me neither," she groaned, slipping two fingers of her left hand into her pussy while using the right one to rub her clit. Her breathing got faster and faster as she watched him masturbate.

"Come here," she told him. "I want to see that lovely cock up close."

He went and stood next to the chair, continuing to stroke his hard cock, releasing it every few strokes to prevent himself from cumming. Laura looked from his cock up to his face, enjoying the expression of intense pleasure. She stopped teasing her pussy and clit for a moment to run her hands up his stockinged legs while looking up at him. "Are you going to shoot hot cum all over me?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," he replied. "Are you going to cum too?" Her answer was to return to rubbing her clit, her gasps getting more and more passionate as she approached orgasm. "Give it to me," she panted. "Cum all over my tits, cum for me, cover me in it..."

He heard her groan as her orgasm swept through her, and unloaded stream after stream of hot white cum over her gorgeous breasts, his knees buckling slightly with the powerful intensity of it. As the feelings subsided he sat on the bed, panting as she sank back in the chair, giggling slightly. "Wow!" she said. "That was... unexpected." She looked at him and smiled. "I've got some other lingerie in my room...?"