The Sales Office

Story Info
She's forced with a little light bondage.
5k words
4.14
53.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jelcon
Jelcon
1 Followers

NOTE: If you are not 18 years of age or older, stop reading now and delete the following. None of the names used refer to real people. This story is fictional, but many of the actions portrayed are based on personal experiences.

INTRODUCTION: This is a story about non-consent, submission and light bondage involving a small sales group, within a large company. There are seven individuals involved. JANICE (A key sales person), JOHN (The boss), STEVE (A key sales person), ROGER (Shipping & Receiving) and JILL (Rogers girlfriend). I am Wray, a very close personal friend of Johns, and do all types of computer, digital photography, and audio/video work for special clients. John and I have known each other for years, so I get in on all the behind the scenes activities of his little sales group.

Janice is very attractive and has a unique position as an outside sales person due to the fact all her sales contacts are men. She sells mechanical parts and tools, which is normally a male domain. I may add she has been very successful and is well respected by her company and customers. No other words will describe Janice except to say she is sexy. She does not try to advertise the fact; there is no need to. She is tall, has very large breasts, in the 40DD area at least, and the rest of the body to go with them.

Janice is 30 years old, and had been dating the same man for almost four years when she broke it off about four months ago. She was tired of his freeloading three or four meals a week, and he had stopped taking her out in the evening for a movie or dancing. Their sex life consisted of him sucking her tits for five minutes, then she sucked his cock to climax, and he went home because he was tired.

So, for most of the last four months it was just her and her stock of vibrators. This was just not her style; she had to have full body sex. Her appetite called for long periods of tit sucking, passionate kisses, long periods of oral sex --both giving and receiving-- a hard cock deep in her cunt, and to be dominated by her lovers. At times she wanted to suck a cock as many times as it would take and swallow every bit of cum out of a set of balls.

Deep in her mind, Janice has had the desire to be bound spread eagle on a king size bed and her entire body ravished by a man or men. However, she had never revealed this desire to anyone. Most of the time it excited her but some times the desire scared her. The last four months were starting to drive her nuts and also affecting her work.

John, her boss, was also noticing a change in Janice. Her normal, happy personality was changing, she appeared tired, and declined to join the rest of the group for their Friday Happy Hour. She was just not the same Janice. He had a talk with her in his office but did not get her to open up, not more than she was having some female problems. John had been in sales for years, and knew bullshit when he heard it. In a small office there is always gossip that gets back to the boss.

NOTE: John is separated from his wife and has his own apartment. It seems John's wife lost all interest in sex after the first baby was born. Steve has never been married and has many so-called girl friends and also has his own apartment. Steve has acquired the reputation as a ladies man and as the saying goes he would "Fuck A Snake" if someone would hold its head.

John and Steve have been together for many years, so they were together one evening at the local watering spot and decide to take some action in getting Janice back on track. Her sales figures affect all of their bonuses, so it was in everyone's best interests for Janice to be happy.

They decide they'll have her meet them at John's apartment this coming Friday evening for a review of the sales figures for the first two quarters. This will not cause any suspicion on Janice's part, for the three of them meet quite often away from the office to review sales plans and figures. They have met this way several times in the past. John gets in touch with Janice and she says fine for 7:00 on Friday evening.

John and Steve have made some prior preparations at the apartment and Janice shows up a few minutes after 7:00. They always dress down for these informal meetings and Janice has out done herself this time. She is wearing a form fitting white "T" shirt with a black bra under it trying to hold those twins 40s in place. A pair of short, short, white shorts and a pair of white sandals completed her outfit. Her hair is pulled back in a ponytail. Her outfit would give a 100-year-old man a raging erection. God what a sexy attractive woman! John and Steve were just wearing shorts.

John had prepared some wine and snacks and they get right down to their paper work. The wine John is giving Janice is a little different from what he and Steve are drinking. Some additional grain alcohol has been added to Janice's glass so the effects would move through her blood stream faster and therefore get her a little high sooner. Also, Janice's wine glass was a little larger than the others, but she didn't seem to notice. About an hour of business talk with a review of past business and what steps to take to increase future business covered the meeting for the evening. Janice thanked John for the wine and snacks and said she was going to finish her drink and head for home. She did make a comment on how good the wine was but for some reason it was really getting to her so she had better call it a night.

Janice I have some news for you: You, Steve and I will be spending some time together this evening and tonight. We are going to help you with your personal problem. We know you have been very depressed and frustrated these past several weeks and we want to help.

Now just a minute you two my personal life is no business of yours. I don't know what you have in mind, but I am having no part of it. Janice, I think you had better use the bathroom while you have a chance, then the three of us are going to spend some time in the bedroom.

Fuck both of you I am going home.

Janice, please don't make this difficult and get it in your head you are going to do just what we tell you to do. Now get in that bathroom.

Janice is starting to get a little scared, as she has never heard John speak to her like that before. She heads for the bathroom and closes the door. After about ten minutes John taps on the door and tells her she has to come out sometime. The door opens slowly; Janice takes a few steps into the hall and just looks at them. John takes her hand and leads her into the master bedroom. There is a big king size bed with pale blue sheets and several satin pillows.

Janice looks at both of them and says, "If you rotten bastards think you are going to rape me, you have another think coming! I will report this to the general management of the company and make a formal statement to the police. John, I have worked hard to build up my territory, making you look good as well, and this is the thanks I get for it? You and Steve are no different than that piece of shit I was dating. You just want to suck my tits and stick your cocks in my mouth! Fuck both of you! I hate you! I hate you bastards!"

"Janice, stop that talk right now! We are not going to hurt you; we just want to make your whole body feel good! Now get out of your clothes, and lay down in the middle of the bed," said Steve.

"No you bastards I will not!" replied Janice.

Before she knew what was happening, John had reached under the bed and pulled out a big wooden paddle he had from his fraternity days. While Steve held her, John gave her five good swats on her ass which must have really stung through her thin shorts and black panties. By this time she had started to cry, but started to take off her t-shirt and shorts.

"Come on Janice, everything off now and get on the bed, or you will get another good spanking," John prompted.

Janice was sobbing by now but she stripped off everything and laid it down in the middle of the bed.

You bastards will pay for this if it is the last thing I do.

Now, Janice, listen good: My friend Wray the photographer will be here to take some pictures later of just you laying nude in the middle of this bed, tied spread eagle to the corners. So if you say anything to any one we will have a hundred prints made and make sure every one in the company gets one.

She really is crying now. She is so beautiful with her long legs, trimmed pussy, flat stomach, red-painted full lips, and those super-big tits with large nipples that were already standing up for sucking.

Steve and John start tying her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed with a very soft cotton rope, but with some slack allowing her to move a little bit so her arms and legs are not strained. Janice has her eyes closed and you can see some tears coming out of the corners. She has stopped saying anything or trying to move. The first indication John and Steve had that things may go okay was the fact that her nipples seemed to grow longer, and were growing a deep red. Laying the way she was, her beautiful tits were just magnets of desire waiting to be sucked and licked. Oh yes, by this time John and Steve had super hard cocks pushing against their shorts trying to get out.

Now Janice, listen very carefully to what I am going to say. First, Steve is going to put a little white egg in your pussy and push it in a little ways. It is a remote controlled vibrator and I am sure you will love it in no time. Steve and I are then going to make love to every part of your body. We are not going to fuck you or make you suck our cocks if you don't want to. Janice we love you and just want to make you feel better than you ever have in your life. We want you to have as many earth-shattering orgasms as you want. You are a beautiful, sexy, wonderful person, and we want you to experience pleasure like you have never have before," John explained.

John slides two of the satin pillows under Janice's butt to make it easy for Steve to get to her pussy.

John starts sucking and licking one of Janice's nipples, pulling on the nipple with his teeth while he moves his hand and nails very lightly over Janice's stomach and down those creases leading to her pussy. He moves over to the other tit, again sucking the entire nipple into his mouth, and then running his tongue as fast as possible on the tip of the nipple. Moving over to the inside of one of her arms, he nibbles slowly up and down taking little nips all the time. His other hand is now tweaking each nipple making them harder. Her nipples are now very large and filled with blood, looking as if they are going to burst.

At this point, he stops and gets some sewing thread out of the nightstand: using a six inch length, he loops the thread around the base of the nipple three times and pulls it snug with a little knot. He does the same with the other nipple. Last he takes an eyedropper of water and wets the thread on each nipple. (Note: Using very cheap white cotton thread. As it dries it will shrink giving those nipples a feeling right down to her pussy). (Just blow on the thread a few times over a period of 20 to 30 minutes and you will create the desired effect). This is the first low moan they hear out of Janice; she has started to move her head some and is licking her lips a little.

While this has been going on, Steve has positioned himself between Janice's legs, kissing, licking, and nibbling his way up the tender inside of her legs, getting closer and closer to her pussy lips which were his final destination. At the same time, he is also rubbing his fingers up and down those very sensitive creases leading down to her pussy.

Steve, with the remote control for the egg vibrator in his hand, slides the speed control to medium and presses the on button. God, what a reaction! Janice lets out a scream and jerks her midsection about five inches off the pillows. She is tossing her head every which way and flexing her legs and ass as if she is trying to fuck something or someone.

Janice's moaning is becoming more intense and she has started to perspire. Her hands are working open and closed. She also appears to be trying to push her pussy closer to Steve's mouth. Steve takes the clue and moves up, taking one of her pussy lips in his mouth sucking it in and working it with his teeth and lips. First one lip, and then the other. She can not hide the fact her pussy is dripping wet. Then all at once, she lets out another scream and jerks very hard. John and Steve know she has just had her first orgasm. Steve continues working her pussy lips with his tongue, then moving up a little he gets his tongue on her clit, flicking it rapidly. This is driving her crazy; she is straining, jerking on the ropes, and making very strange moaning sounds as she still tries to push her cunt closer to Steve's mouth.

John is now licking and nibbling on just the very tip of each nipple, moving up to suck on her ears and kiss her neck and shoulders every so often. Always keeping his hands moving some where on her body, Steve is now sucking on every bit of Janice's pussy, stretching his tongue until it's almost touching the egg. There is a little string on the egg, which Steve pulls out a little bit until it is pressing harder on her clit, which, by the way is now very visible. Steve sets the speed on medium again and presses the on button. There is just no way to describe Janice's reaction.

She screams, jerks out of control, tries to get loose from her bonds, both yelling at Steve to turn it off and begging, "Don't stop it, please don't stop it!"

Then there is another powerful jerk up off the pillows. Steve has turned off the vibrator and Janice is just laying there with her head to one side and her eyes closed, not making a move and breathing very hard. Without question, she has just had her second, one of a kind orgasm. John gets a cool washcloth, wiping her face and arms and massaging her shoulders and neck. Steve is also rubbing her legs and feet in an effort to relax her a little.

John breaks the silence and asks Janice if she would like a cool drink, or maybe a glass of chilled wine. In a very low voice she asks for a little wine. There is just the hint of tears in her eyes.

Janice, honey why are you crying? Did we hurt you? There is a long silence.

John, Steve, you win. I have never had orgasms like that in my life, and I don't ever want them to stop. I never knew sex could be that good. You were telling me the truth when you said you just wanted to help me

.

That's right, Janice, we just wanted you be happy and have the best sex possible.

Both of you, bend over here I want to kiss each of you.

John leaned over to get to those lovely lips and she sucked his tongue in her mouth, sucked his lips, and licked his face like she was going to eat him alive. Steve got the same treatment. They untied her and removed the egg from her cunt. They knew she was one of them now.

The group took a long break with a little more wine and Janice confessed she had been keeping her fantasies to herself all these years. She told them of her desires to be tied up and be ravished by one or more men, and how much she loved to suck cocks, draining a man of all his cum until his balls were empty. John started to remove the thread from her nipples but she stopped him and said the feeling made her pussy tingle all the time.

Also I want to suck both your cocks before the evening is over. Oh, and one other thing: please let me have that remote controlled egg so I can put it in each morning and have an orgasm any time I need it during the day.

Okay, on one condition: When you are in the office, let Steve and I have the remote so we can treat you sometimes when you least expect it.

Alright, but don't do it when we are in meetings. Everyone had a laugh.

Janice, we have one more surprise for you this evening but we will have to tie you up again, okay

It's okay with me if it is anything as good as the last time. I don't see how you two can match your last act, but I trust you both now. So what do I have to do?

Janice, we will not be tying you as tight as last time, so you can move your legs around more and be nice and comfortable. Oh, one other thing -- you will be blindfolded for a little while so this is a surprise.

Well, okay, if you say so, but that scares me a little.

NOTE: The surprise is Roger (Shipping & Receiving). Roger is a 25 year old man and one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. He has worked for John since high school. Roger got in a little trouble several years back when the police picked him and his girl friend up for speeding and then found some drugs on him. Well he was slated for 6 month and a $500.00 fine. John pulled some strings and got him off with two years probation and $100.00 fine. After that Roger would do anything for John. One other thing: Roger is 6ft/3 at 225lbs. and all muscle. His main asset is a very thick 9" cock with a cut head that looks like a golf ball. It is a beautiful cock, nice and straight. He has a ball sack with balls that look like they are the size of small eggs. Get this, his girl friend Jill is 4'11" and 105 lbs., but more about that later.

John and Steve get Janice secured on the bed and John slips a blindfold over her eyes. He then gives her a big kiss, telling her how much he and Steve love her.

Oh, and, Janice, we are going to put two regular firm pillows under your butt okay? We will take off your blindfold when your surprise gets here in a few minutes. In the meantime, Steve and I are going to suck on your nipples. We are weak sex perverts and can't keep looking at your tits with out sucking on them.

You can suck on them all night I love it.

In about five minutes, Steve goes over to the hall door and very quietly lets Roger in to the bedroom. Arrangements had already been made for Roger and his girl friend to slip into the apartment and wait for John to come and get them from the spare bedroom. Roger is naked; all 9 inches of cock is sticking out in front of him. John has asked him to put on a medium size cock ring, which has made his cock head bigger yet.

"Janice, are you ready for your surprise?" John asks.

Yes, just take my blindfold off.

John complies, and Janice sees Roger standing right beside the bed with that cock not more than a foot away from Janice's face.

ROGER!! Oh no. Oh my God no. Please, John, don't do this to me; he will ruin me! I can't take that much cock; it will rip me apart. Please, please don't do this to me, Roger! You and I have always been friends, and you don't want to hurt me!

Miss Janice, you know how much I like you, and I would never do any thing to hurt you. I have a lot of lube on my cock and will go real slow. You just try to relax your pussy, and I will just slip the head in and stop

Roger, promise me you will stop if I ask you to. I don't want to get all ripped up. Promise?

Janice, I promise you will love it once it's all the way in. Now I am going to get between your legs and just rest the head on your pussy lips. I'll go really slow.

Steve has untied Janice's legs so Roger will have complete access to her pussy. Janice closes her eyes as Roger pushes the head in very slowly, stopping just past her pussy lips. Janice takes a deep breath, and is making very low moaning sounds as the head slides about an inch inside.

Now just try to relax Miss Janice, and I will still go real slow.

God, Roger, it feels like I am stuffed full of cock! Oh fuck... Roger, you're rubbing against my clit and are pressing against something I have never felt before. It doesn't hurt, but it feels like it is going to come out my ass. How much more Roger?

About four inches to go, Miss Janice, and you will be full of my cock.

Oh my god, Roger! Go ahead put it all in. I don't care if it kills me, just put it all in. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH shit, this is unreal. Please, please, please move it in and out just a little. That's it, that's it, that's it! I can feel the head rubbing against every thing in my cunt. Roger, move it in and out slow a few more time then fuck me and fuck me and fuck me.

Jelcon
Jelcon
1 Followers
12