The Sales Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well this report is a mixed bag of news." "1) Stephi was abducted and sold at a slave auction, she should have never been picked up."

"2) A really kind Master and Mistress bought her for $50,000 and they have an iron-clad contract."

"3) Her name is Goldi now and she lives life as a golden retriever. That's right kibble, squeaky toys, retrieving treats from her Mistresses ass and pussy, a kennel the whole nine yards including barking."

This couple has made an offer to you Mia. For $40/ month you can watch all the cameras recording Goldi's life. Do not get the cops involved or her treatment will degrade. "She's still a virgin but that will change soon."

"I mentioned that she should not have been picked up. We have found out who caused it and have dealt with her." "She was to be sold off as a slave with Goldi but she kept cursing at the guards so they decided to extend her incarceration and reduce her to a stable pony."

"Personally, with that huge rack of hers I think it would be better to keep her over stimulating those nipples of hers and make a dairy cow out of her." "I can just see a big, fat, bald stinky old man that wants to play at being an adult baby with a dirty diaper going over to her and spend the whole day drinking from the spigot."

"The stable pony is three levels below Goldi. It is all based on how they want to treat her or how she should to be treated. Her channels will be included within your membership. I have assurances from Goldi's Master that she will be treated well, excluding punishments."

Kia was troubled, she did not know what to do so she went back to her reason for living, Elie, to talk about it. It turns out that Kia was scheduled for time off but she did not want to be away from Elie. She thought if she had to be away she could be doing something Elie asked her to do and something that would benefit the company.

Elie pondered her situation. "I cannot make this decision now, but you will come with me tonight to begin testing. Depending on those results, I will make my decision I will not tell you what the testing it is for, as it may alter how you react to certain situations. You will do well on this testing. You will make me proud of my little slut. You will become an even better asset to this company." Kia curtsied but remained. "You may go."

Now Kia was troubled and nervous. She knew this would be important. She just asked what she should do on her time off. This seemed far more involved. She could not disappoint Elie again. She was pretty sure this testing did not involve a yellow Dixon #2 pencil.

Kia was just coming out of the ladies room as the clock rang 5:00 PM. Instantly, she was at Elie's office door. The door was closed so Kia was pondering whether she should knock or not, she did not want to disturb Elie while she is doing something important.

Thankfully, Elie then opened her door to see Kia standing there. Elie looked directly into Kia's eyes. Kia thought Elie was looking into her soul. "So you were debating if you should knock on my door or not?" "Very good call Kia, I would have been most displeased if you disturbed me."

"In fact, I may have canceled tonight all together because you would not be worthy of the testing "However, you did choose not to disturb me. As a result, you get higher marks in the testing." "How you handle and carry yourself in and outside of work is just one part of the testing."

"Yes Mistress." "Thank you, Mistress." Elie drove Kia's car to a desolate part of town. It was another BDSM club, not nearly as good as the one Xena and Grace belonged to but she was here for a reason. Soon even Elie would be surprised.

As soon as Kia and Elie sat down Kia whispered something in Elie's ear Elie's eyes went wide as saucers and she snapped her head around to the main stage. On the stage was a man that had been locked and manacled into a set of stocks.

There were two spotlights shining down onto his cum covered face. Clearly he had already sucked off two or three loads. Behind the stocks he was kneeling on a hard wooden bench. There were several men surrounding the stocks waiting for their turn. Truly the jaw on the man tomorrow will be sore.

A large man from the back kicked the man's legs apart and told him to hold his ass cheeks apart. The man did so. He must have been used to this as he opened his ass cheeks to an obscene opening. The man who was going to do the fucking had a huge schlong. Bigger than Elie had ever seen. It must be at least 14" if it was an inch. Elie was not even going to guess at his girth.

The large man used a half a bottle of lube just to do his rod. He then squeezed a large amount right in the man's ass. After a few finger pushes to smear the lube in the man's ass around the large man advanced and with one shove went all way to the root. The man's cock was strong as steel and hard as granite. His balls were full and ready to explode. "Don't you dare cum without permission you unworthy, cock-sucking, transvestite, pencil dick."

"There are still five more of my friends who want to taste you to taste their essence and want you to taste their lash." "I am sure you will be clamped down for fun." "Take it all your queer, cock-sucking faggot."

The large man shot his super human load right up the ass of the man. Stream after stream shot in. At the same time the puny, fairy, queer, homo, cum-bucket got a load from the person he was deep-throating.

Elie was rubbing her clit a mile a minute. Not because of what was happening on stage but for the fact that she knew the man in the stocks. It was Sean. Elie now understood why he always wanted her to flog his ass until her arm was ready to fall off.

He had a cock-eating smile on his face. He was going for personal bests in "Total length of cock in his ass", "Total girth of cock in his ass" and "Largest cock in his ass" in addition to the "Number of loads he takes in one night."

Elie ran down to talk to Sean, she reached down and squeezed his cock and he went flaccid. She bent down and told him "You should let me know if you ever needed to have a fucking machine shoved up your ass. I am sure the gay clients would be intrigued." She bent down again and asked "Do any of these guys had brothers that liked girls?" Their cocks were huge.

Soon Kia was taken to a back room, a full hood was put on her along with an open ring gag. She was forcibly stripped and tied spread eagle on the big bed using silk scarves. She now could not see, move or talk.

Soon she felt something on her body, it was a feather. It was being traced over every inch of her body with just the slightest touch possible. Everywhere but her clit, she was going mad. Summoning all her remaining strength Kia thrust up her hips and raised her head as much as possible.

She wanted to offer all three holes to whomever it was. No reaction, the feather continued to trace her body. Kia collapsed in exhaustion.

Kia heard Elie walk into the room, you get to know these things the more your tongue has cleaned her feet as much as she had cleaned Elie's. Elie now dressed in a severely cut high leather bustier, elbow high leather gloves and thigh high leather boots with 6 inch stilettos. "How is my little slut testing so far?"

"It is still early but very promising. She already offered us all three holes, sooner than expected." "If she continues like this she would be a good candidate for promotion."

Kia was concerned. "Would a promotion take her away from Elie?" The only reason she goes to work is because she can talk to Elie.

"How is the tramp with pain?" "For the job I want her for she needs to have a high tolerance." "Let's strap in a 'Little Big Man' all the way in and see what happens."

Kia did not know what that meant but she trusted Elie. After a little fumbling and adjusting they were ready. Elie did the honors as Kia trusted no one else. When the current hit her G- Spot, Kia screamed. Elie raised it two notches and tried again. Kia was at the point of exploding.

"Oh no you don't you whore." "No cumming without permission and none during testing." " Let the cunt rest for 30 minutes then flog that muff-eating, sword swallowing little strumpet's ass so much she begs to give you a ream job to make it stop."

"Pull, twist, fondle, squeeze, bite, and suck those fun bags to see what she can handle." "Clamp her tits to her pussy and tell me how much weight she can handle." "Throw in a zipper just for fun."

"Let me hear the screams down the hall. I love that sound of people screaming." Elie looked at Kia's pussy and noticed hairs growing. "Give her some tweezers and tell her to pluck out each pussy hair one by one by the root."

The following day, Elie informed Albert that Kia had they day off. She spent the whole night in painful testing. She did it for me and the company. You will now be able to sell several more lines of gear due to her devotion and total commitment to the company. I just need to go fetch her partner.

Kia came into work anyway, she had to find out the results of the tests. She can then just sleep on one of the beds with the 1000 count silk sheets. She waited until Elie was outside her office and between conversations.

When Elie saw Kia she was upset. "I thought I told you to stay home today."

"I am gravely sorry Mistress, I had to find out find out what my test results were." "Anyway, a day without you is like a day without sunshine Mistress."

I got the report this morning. They put you through a lot more than I expected. I guess they knew what I wanted and wanted to have a complete report for me. Elie walked up to Kia and gave her a much unexpected hug and French kiss.

"You passed with flying colors whore." "Far surpassing what we expected." "I thought I got you with the electro-shock treatment." "You have graduated to the Extreme Bondage level." "You are now the supervisor of extreme bondage for the company." "You get a pay raise, you get the reward for going above and beyond the call. Now we are selling the high priced stuff. '

Elie hit her intercom and asked Cheri to show Kia's surprise into my office. "Yes Mistress." "Right away, Mistress"

To Kia's surprise Cheri ushered Dave into the office. Kia meet your new Master. Kia started to cry. Dave struck Kia across her tits, reached inside her blouse and twisted her nipples hard. "Enough of that cunt." Kia dropped to her knees in submission to show her sincere apology to Master Dave.

"Elie will still be here." "We have been grooming you for some time to get to this level." "The company sent me away for training to be your Master." "They needed someone on the sales team to mentor you and to have a master's take on Extreme Bondage so we cover both fronts in the market." Dave reached into his pocket and pulled out an exquisite gold strand with perfect small pearls on it. "You will wear this at the office."

"Obviously that little chain will break if I hook a cable to it so you will have several collars." "You need to prepare yourself for what lays ahead." "You will demonstrate to clients Extreme bondage." "You will have your tits tied so tight they will become purple." "You will have your aureoles doubled in size. You will gain 3 full cup sizes. Then your nipples will be stretched out until they are distorted, then they will be bitten upon hard."

"You will be hog tied and suspended from the ceiling then have a rope coiled tight around your throat while deep throating me for 10 seconds." "You will stick out your tongue and have it clamped so tight the two pieces almost touch." "You will be suspended and you will do a split then lowered onto a Syban."

"You will always have a butt plug shoved up that tushie of yours. When you have to take a crap you have to come to me to take it out. Suffice it to say, you will have to do an extra amount of groveling. I will not always grant you that privilege.

"When you finished your first crap you will go down to HR and have someone shove that sucker in deep." "You will tell them that Master Dave in Sales requires a list of new hires and their department." "Tell them you need a total stranger to put your butt plug in you after you take a crap."

"Do you think you would like me putting new batteries in a vibrator, shove it in your cunt, strap it in, turn it on high and take it out when the batteries are dead. Maybe putting a dildo on an electric drill and hear your scream, Or mount an electrode probe and swing you on a sex swing and have to probe go in your ass on the back swing."

"You will do anything I can think of at my whim. Tomorrow you will come to work with a very thick coat of green lipstick. We will get Grace to wear blue lipstick and we will have a rainbow party."

"Elie added they should order Sean to wear powder puff pink lipstick on his lips and his ass."

"Kia I also want to see lots of rope burns and rug burns." We will make a good team. Some nights after work Elie might take you out for drinks.

"Yes, Master." "I will do as you command."

Kia's mind reeled, the thought of being tied up into a ball then be treated like a tetherball. Being a slave in a formal dinner party and being punished by the whole party for dropping a napkin. "Mistress can I cum now?"

"Mistress may I borrow a computer to look up all the extreme bondage sites to get off on it and dreaming that was me? " "Can I join any?" Kia took the computer into the bedroom, watched video after video. She joined a few of the better sites. Soon she was hyperventilating her screams.

Dave raced in, and he carried Kia over to the bed and tied her spread eagle. Blindfolded her and stuck a lit candle into her cunt. Then he kissed her on the forehead and wished her sweet dreams. "You are a bad whore, you will be punished when you awake."

Kia smiled. "Thank you master."

Mia just turned off her computer after watching Goldie entertain friends of her master. Mia loved watching Goldie wag her butt plug tail it is especially rewarding when Goldie makes her Mistress or her friends cum, she just loves it.

Being forced to eat her out in public is very exciting. Having others join in while making her Mistress cum is always an event. The she-Male she that took her last night at the food court, was out of this world. It got her highest rating so far, "Five barks and a howl." She is hoping to get to the "Five bay rating" some time but that might be wishful thinking.

Mia kept a bucket and a mop handy near her computer. When she looked at her pony she let loose with a long steady stream of piss. She wished she could make the pony gag on it. She was steeled now.

"Boy, am I going to make that slut, whore, cock-sucker, gang-banger of a daughter pays for what she did to Goldie." Mia called Elie earlier and told her what she wanted to do. Elie could not give Mia the information fast enough.

When Muffy came downstairs to go shopping again, Mia grabbed her by her collar and threw her across the room. Muffy's blouse was in shreds. When Muffy tried to get up Mia picked her up and threw her across the room again, this time shredding her skirt and panties. Mia cuffed Muffy to a warm radiator.

"Where were you headed slut?" "Out to do a little flashing?" "Maybe waiting in the boy's locker room so the football team can give you a gang bang."

"You need to pay attention to the coach. At this very moment he is planning how to get you fucked by every team, male and female, including the chess and science club on a daily basis. I suggest you thank him by giving him a major blow job in the middle of a crowded cafeteria. You will only need to fuck the entire school for a month. The slavers can take it from there.

"I bet a whore like you can't wait. You need to find a fat boy with stinky farts to sit on your face as you go to school. The others will split your legs and find new and interesting ways to get back at you for treating them like shit for your entire school career."

"While riding the bus, you can do a couple ream jobs, get that tongue in nice and deep." "Your bus driver, the black man with the gorgeous 14 inch crow bar, has agreed to take a one month pay freeze if he can tie you up and use you anyway he wants to going back and forth from school.

"I have some good and bad news for you. I already sold your car to someone who is worthy of it. A dirty two bit ass licking slut who is only good for blow jobs down at the docks is not worthy of having a car.

"At school and at home you will eat your food from a doggie bowl on the floor just like your sister."

"When you go upstairs you will see chains and manacles bolted onto the wall. I will cuff you in at night so you cannot play with your little nubbin." "I wonder how many nerds you are going to make cum tomorrow."

"I can just see you doing a deep DP from two horse cocks and have a little virgin girl in granny panties sit on your face and you swallow everything she has." "You will get so many cums that it will dry on your face, cunt and ass, perhaps they should circle and sign their cums."

The next day, after work, a raw, sharp scream came from the back of the office. "Don't you dare stop you mother fucker. I want that cock of yours ramming my pussy fast, hard and deep. I want that thing pounding me so hard it opens my cervix."

"You are going to take it deep and like it you skank." "Then you are going to get me hard again so I can ram it up your ass.'

Just then a client walks into the room. "You call that little thing a dick? It is probably only a mere 10 inches." He drops his pants and his cock slaps Kia in the face. "This 14 inches, one is for good loving. Put some rings on the girls and they cry for mercy."

"FUCKFUCKFUCK." 'You over there with the big cock. I need that thing slamming down my throat now. I hope you pecker-woods have read up on your torture porn."

"I intend to get used and abused here tonight." "OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD." "In my bedroom there is all sorts of toys and furniture. Mouse traps, clothes pins, floggers, canes, paddles, gags, hoods, clamps, lube, spanking benches, whipping posts, crosses, if it is in the catalogue it is here."

"You might want Io strap me to a spanking bench and cane my butt or use a bull whip to hit my clit and then have the tassel slide through my pussy." "You can attach water buckets to the chain that goes from my pussy and nipple clamps. Then slowly fill them up for your amusement."

"Put a full hood on me, a white noise machine on my ears and take some duct tape to gag me with my soaking wet panties." "Then I will not be able to see, hear, speak or taste. Put me in a suspended electrified cage, to eliminate my touch, and swing it so I get shocked all the time."

"I expect to have red marks all over my body by daylight." "You MOTHERFUCKERS!" Kia came so hard everyone was glad she was frog-tied. Now she got her slit all juicy, said the client, "We should find out how much of this pink double dildo we can shove up there. I bet she can do more than three quarters."

Elie went back to the first BDSM club she was at. She went over to the barman and told him to call Xena and Grace to the showroom floor for a special event. She was looking for a friend, a blonde man with a perfect smile and two subs kneeling at his feet. When Elie approached him she talked to him quietly and he jumped up and agreed to the plan.

He went to the bar and got a blow horn then went to the main stage to make his announcement. "Hear Ye, Hear Ye, there will be a special event starting soon. Those who enter the main stage area must help clear the area. Give your subs a waiver tonight about sitting so we can get more people in. You have exactly 3 minutes to get to main stage area."

"This is a unique event that I doubt has happened before or will ever happen again. I am honored to serve in this capacity." "I have been told this person has been naughty, I do not believe that. So it is punishment for being naughty or punishment for lying about being naughty."