The Sales Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice has wrapped her legs around Roger; he could not get away if he wanted to. His big cock is pumping in and out at a nice steady speed when she starts her first orgasm.

Oh God, I'm cumming! But don't stop, please don't stop. Harder Roger, fuck me hard, real hard. Here it comes OHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Don't stop, don't ever stop!

By this time, Roger is starting to feel that rumbling in his balls letting him know it won't be long before he fills Janice with about a half a cup of cum.

Not more than three minutes later, Janice starts to scream again, "Roger, fuck me hard! Hard, goddammit...harder! Pound me harder, Roger."

Roger and Janice are both breathing and perspiring like crazy.

Miss Janice, I can't hold my load any longer so I am going to let myself go. OH SHIT, Miss Janice, here it comes. Lets go together now, now, NOW! That's it, I'm going to fill your cunt full of cum.

Janice is jerking like she is out of her mind and screaming every dirty word she knows. This lasts about a minute, then all at once Janice just stops shuddering, not saying a word. Her face is peaceful; head tilted to the right with her eyes closed. She has fainted. John quickly gets a cool washcloth and wipes her face and neck. She was only out about fifteen seconds, but that was enough to scare John and Steve, as they had never experienced anything like that before.

Roger had shot so much cum into Janice's pussy that when he pulled out his cock a lot of cum came with it. Roger gets out from between Janice's legs and rests beside her for a few minutes on the bed. That nine-inch cock is still a thing of beauty even in its semi-flaccid state. Janice has again been introduced to new sex territory: Roger's girlfriend, Jill, has been enjoying the entire spectacle from a chair by the bed. Jill does not let Roger go anywhere without her, but she is very open-minded and doesn't mind sharing that big cock with other people from time to time.

Every one needed a break. The bed looked like a tornado had hit it. The nice blue sheets were spotted with cum and sweat. John and Steve had been playing with their cocks, which were hard as iron. Their balls were aching from watching a sex show like they had never seen before. Janice had been untied and was getting back to normal. She headed for the bathroom to clean up. John and Steve started to change sheets and get fresh pillows. Roger was just taking it easy in a lounge chair beside Jill while waiting for the bathroom. Janice was back in about ten minutes with a towel wrapped around her looking as beautiful as ever.

She sat down on the edge of the bed got rid of the towel and said, "John, Steve, Roger, I love you all and you have shown me pleasure I never knew was possible. John and Steve, I promised I would suck your cocks until there was not a drop of cum left in your balls, and I am going to do just that in a little while. Roger, I just don't think I can get enough of your cock in my mouth to satisfy you but I would like to try sometime."

Miss Janice don't you worry about it. I am sure we will be seeing each other from time to time other than at work, okay?

Roger, if it's all right with you and Jill, I would love to have Roger fuck me every now and then.

When Roger returned from the bathroom to his lounge chair beside Jill, she reaches over and starts to slowly move her hand up and down his cock, which never did go completely soft. Jill knows everyone is wondering how she takes care of Rogers cock in light of the fact it is so big and she is so small and takes a minute to explain. But that is part of another story.

Okay, John, you're first and I am in charge this time. I'm going to get between your legs, take every bit of your cock in my mouth and down my throat, and suck you at my speed until I get as much of your cum swallowed as possible. When you cum and I think there is a little more to be had, I am going to keep sucking. So don't even think about telling me to stop until I think your balls are empty. That is the way it's going to be, and you're going to love it!

She has John put two pillows under his ass, and gets very comfortable between his legs with her head right above his rock hard cock. She then puts both of her arms under and around his upper legs and hugs him tight. Down goes her head and open mouth, taking all of his cock, right down to the base. Then she comes back up very slowly, and from here on out it is a one speed cock sucking. She does stop once in a while on just the head and you can see her cheeks moving in and out. John is going crazy because of the medium speed, and keeps trying to fuck Janice's mouth, but Janice is in control and does not change speed.

John begs, "Janice, please, please, PLEASE go faster? Oh shit.... Go just a little faster, my balls are killing me!"

The only response from Janice is a tightening of her arms around him. He can't get away, he can't get her to speed up, and she moves back a little when he tries to fuck her mouth! But Janice knows it won't be much longer when she feels his cock head start to swell in her mouth.

Just another thirty seconds, and John's jerking and screaming, "Here it comes suck, suck, suck it damn, damn!"

Janice starts sucking faster as the head swells and a load of cum hits the back of her throat. 'Christ, what a load! Will it ever stop?' she thinks, but she takes every hot drop into her mouth. She is sure John must have strained his back jerking. He is finished and just laying there, but Janice is still sucking just a little more cum out. In a few moments, John is white as a sheet and she knows he's empty. Steve gets him a glass of water and he continues to lie there.

After a little break, Steve gets the same sucking treatment from Janice.

The Now End For

AUTHORS NOTE

I would like to take this opportunity and thank "Sweeterika" for her excellent help and patience plus her time to teach me the fine points of story writing. The Literotica Editors volunteer program is an excellent service to we beginners. My future stories will reflect the professional help I received. Thank you "Sweeterika".

12