The Sales Star Ch. 04

Story Info
A drunk and horny Ketaki is taken to the suite.
5.8k words
4.31
88.8k
26

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,205 Followers

Uday's dick sent waves of pleasure through my body as we fucked on the soft bed.

"I've been waiting to bang your horny cunt all night." Uday whispered, then started fucking me really hard. The motion made my boobs shake in a circular motion. As I looked at the ceiling, I felt it spin. The booze was still reigning over me. I closed my eyes and the vertigo sensation stopped.

"Ummmm.." I moaned with my eyes closed, and lost myself in the moment. All I could feel was that cock hammering me. I tried to reach forward with my hands and feel Uday's abs, but I was so drunk, my hand just moved in the air and plopped on my stomach. I giggle through my moans.

Then Uday straightened my legs and put them on his shoulders. He bent forward, making me bend in the waist, and moved his hands to my butt. Only the back of my head and the top half of my back were now resting on the bed. Rest of it was in the air. I felt a pleasant tension in my back curve at that angle, like I felt during yoga. My eyes were still closed. Uday's dick was still diligently fucking me at ever growing speeds. And with his hands under my butt, he was squeezing and fondling, occasionally poking at my asshole.

In that moment, I felt so contented. With my eyes closed, and the room silent except for the sound of our bodies slapping against each other, the only sensory stimuli for me were Uday's dick ramming my cunt and both his hands squeezing my butt. Soon I felt his fingers grab my boobs and then squeeze my nipples. Ahhhh, that felt good. Nipple-play is something I always enjoyed. I thought about what a great multi-tasked Uday was in bed. His dick was going at it rapidly at the same time his hands were squeezing my butt and simultaneously playing with my nipples.

My train of thought braked and braked hard. Huh? I slowly counted, trying to keep my head clear from the effects of alcoho. Yes, that's one hand on my right butt cheek, second on my left, and a third on my right breast. Immediately I opened my eyes and shrieked. Or tried to shriek. What came out was a half squeal half groan.

The hand on my breast was a dark and fat one with chubby fingers. It belonged to Sharma who was sitting on the bed right next to me, his yellow stinky grin just a couple of feet above my face.

"Num.....nuh......" I tried to form cogent words. Sharma grabbed my other breast and squeezed it hard. That gave me some impetus.

Using all the strength I could muster, I pushed myself away from Uday dick. Stumbling with great effort, I crawled backwards towards the head of the bed. There, I picked up a pillow and covered as much of my naked body as possible.

"What's wrong?" Uday asked, sitting on his knees with his dick hanging out.

"Him.... no...what..." I shook my head and with great effort, formed a sentence "What is he doing here?"

"What am I doing here?" Sharma shrugged. "It is my suite."

"No....you......went."

"I had just gone to the bathroom."

I sat there, my head spinning, my cunt aching to welcome back Uday's dick, and the remnants of my senses aghast that Sharma had seen me naked, getting fucked by Uday, and played with my boobs. I tried to make sense of the situation and how to react. Uday crawled close to me and put his arm around me.

"Considering how much you enjoyed the audience down there, I thought it would be kinky and nice to have an audience for sex."

"But....." I felt like saying - why him? Why this ugly smelly, disgusting, perverted fat old man? But even in that drunk naked state, my sales instinct stopped me from insulting a client.

"I've seen it all downstairs anyway." Sharma added.

"Trust me, you'll like it." Uday said, tugging at the pillow I had in front of me.

"No tul...tum.... no touching." I said, looking at Sharma, whose face looked like he had just won the lottery.

"Agreed," Sharma nodded.

I released my grip on the pillow and Uday flung it to the side. And there I was. For the first time, fully and willfully naked in front of Sharma. Every movement my body made seemed like a vulgar gesture, the way he stared at me. Even the gentle heaving of my breasts because of my breathing seemed like something obscene.

Sharma was almost drooling as he watched Uday grab me by the hips and lay me on my back. He put my feet back on his shoulders and resumed the banging at the same speed he had left it. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about Sharma's presence. I started moaning again with every thrust, and a while later, saw that Sharma was rubbing the crotch of his pants. The sight of this dirty old man disgusted me. But Uday was right. I also felt very turned on by the fact that he was watching me from up close as I got fucked. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine myself the way he saw me. A picture formed in my head.... of my boobs shaking up and down, the flesh of my butt hanging off the bed, Uday's dick going in and out of my cunt.

"UNNNHHHHHHH........" came a sound, that too from my throat.

Maybe it was the acute awareness of being watched by Sharma, or the way I pictured myself as he saw me, or the fact that Uday had really upped his tempo, but I felt an orgasm hit me out of nowhere. Uday kept his hands firmly on my waist to anchor me down as I shook and hollered at the orgasm. I thrashed about, a bundle of goosebumps and pleasant spasms. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the orgasm subsided, and I was resting still on my back again as Uday kept fucking me.

I turned my head towards Sharma and saw that he had his dick hanging out of his pants, with his fingers wrapped around it. I looked into his eyes and tried to give him a disapproving look.

"You can't expect me to watch a sexy siren like you get fucked and not jack off to it." Sharma said in explanation.

I was trying to decide what to say when I felt Uday's dick come out of my cunt. He rolled me over and pulled me up by the waist. I was now on all fours. He gently pressed the small of my back, making me arch and thrust my butt upwards. My boobs hung heavy, with the nipples brushing against the bed sheet. Then Uday put his left knee next to mine, unfolded his right leg and put it near my shoulder, and rammed his dick in. The force almost made me fall forward, but Uday's grip on my hips held me in place.

I turned my head and noticed Sharma again, sitting with his legs folded on the bed two feet away. From this higher angle, I could get a much clearer look at his dick. I watched it with curiosity. It wasn't much in terms of length. Maybe 5 inches or so. Not much in terms of girth either. And the folds of fat above it probably made it look even smaller. It was surrounded by thick black and gray pubic hair. But what made me stare in wonder was the shape.

The dick was bent. And I don't mean curved upwards or downwards like with some guys. Sharma's erect dick was actually bent, not just curve, but bent to the left. It looked like the edge of an ice hockey stick, with the tip of his dick pointing sharply left. How the fuck does something like that happen, I wondered to myself.

"I was born with it." Sharma had noticed me gazing at his dick and guessed the question I had. "You want a closer look?"

Before my booze addled brain could string together a refusal, Sharma had slid forward and gotten on his knees. His dick was just inches from my face. Uday's thrust were making my body move back and forth, and at its forth-est, Sharma's dick almost touched my lips. Up close, it looked even more unusual. The veins running along it were also laid out in an odd pattern. And I noticed that Sharma had huge balls, disproportionately bigger than his dick.

"You can feel it if you like." Sharma gently reached for my hand, but it was supporting my body and didn't budge.

Then suddenly, Uday increased the force with which he was ramming me.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as I was thrust forward.

Sharma deserves credit for thinking on his feet. Just as that happened, he put a hand on my hair and pulled it ever so slightly towards his crotch. My mouth, open from my scream, suddenly found the unwelcome presence of Sharma's freakish dick in it.

"Mmmmfff.....mmmmm..." I tried to protest, but Sharma was having none of it. I also noted that Uday didn't say anything. Sharma's hands held my head firmly and he started gradually fucking me mouth with his dick. I fought back a gag reflex brought on by the disgusting taste of his dick which seemed like a mixture of sweat, urine, and god know what else. His pubic hair carried a waft of their own and they kept rubbing my nose and face.

The bent tip rubbed against the inside of my right cheek and my molars. As I gradually got used to the smell and the taste of his dick, I also stopped struggling. I registered this unfamiliar feeling of having a dick in my cunt and another in my mouth, like some tramp. And far from being disgusted, I actually liked it. This is the sort of stuff Ketaki from 10 years ago would have done.

My mouth went from being a reluctant host for Sharma's mouth to showering it with hospitality. I started using my tongue and lips, and made a conscious effort to suck Sharma's dick in a way he would enjoy it. I was really amused and intrigued by how its shape felt inside my mouth. As I sucked on the dick, I found my mind drifting to thoughts of how it would feel inside my cunt. Brrr.... I shook the thought away.

For about five more minutes, I was on my knees with Sharma's dick in my mouth and Uday's in my cunt. I had expected Sharma to cum in my mouth soon, but he seemed to have staying power. Uday too had been pounding me for close to half an hour now. My thighs and knees were beginning to hurt. Finally, I felt Uday's grip on my waist tighten and his fucking tempo increase. I realized he was about to cum soon.

I took Sharma's dick out of my mouth, turned my head around, and breathlessly said to Uday,

"Please.....inside.....cum...."

But he was too far along to register anything I said. Soon he started jerking his hips and even through the condom, I felt his jizz. Uday kept cumming for a good twenty seconds or so, and I wished the condom would break somehow. Uday's final thrust was really hard and knocked me down on my sides. I was on my side, my ass raised up sideways, my legs folded to my left, my arms under me. He withdrew his dick with a plop sound and went to the bathroom.

I lay in the position, tired, but also suddenly feeling a void in my cunt as Uday's dick had left it after such a long time. I was still lying on my side, giving, I imagine, a great view of my butt and my cunt to Sharma. Suddenly, I felt him move towards me. I saw his kick his pants off and jump on his knees behind my butt. Before I could refuse or push him away, Sharma had thrust his misshapen dick into my cunt.

"Ahhhh!!! Just as warm and tight as I have been imagining all these years!" Sharma put his hands on my hips and started fucking me.

"FUCK!!! OH GOD!!!" I heard myself scream. I had opened my mouth to tell him to get off me, but somehow it changed into cries of pleasure. The angle I was laid at, and the angle Sharma's dick was bent at had caused a happy confluence between the tip of his dick and my g-spot.

"You like that don't you?" Sharma said in a hoarse voice, and spanked my left hip a couple of times.

I just stretched out my hands along the bed, closed my eyes, and tried to come to terms with the fact that this smelly ugly old man's moderate sized dick was somehow giving me way way more pleasure than Uday's. Yes, size doesn't matter beyond a point. But still, this was a shock. It was like sifting through garbage to find a bag of gems.

My shrieks had not grown louder. I hope the resort security folks wouldn't barge in.I felt a rustle of fabric, and opened my eyes to see that Sharma had unbuttoned his shirt and was taking it off. His black hair belly was jiggling and slapping against my hips. Half his chest hair were white. And his face wore a thick layer of sweat whose drops fell on my boobs. I was disgusted but also oddly aroused. I looked into Sharma's eyes. He smiled back, and then bent down and kissed me.

The kiss was clumsy and unpleasant. Sharma's lips were chapped and rough. His breath smelled of tobacco and something else. His stubble rubbed against my cheeks. And his tongue just blindly thrust into my mouth, no gentleness.

"Well well, you two have become friends I see!" came Uday's voice. Sharma broke the kiss and I saw Uday with a towel wrapped around his waist standing next to the bed. Sharma now grabbed my hair and started pounding me even harder. Getting rammed in the cunt by the4 most disgusting man in the world while being watched by the most handsome man in the world felt so....wrongly right. That perverted realization along with Sharma's dick brushing against my g-spot made it happen again.

Shivering I braced for my second orgasm in a short time. Uday recognized the shiver and the expression on my face.

"Good work Sharmaji, you're making her cum."

"Really?" Sharma said in a delighted voice and started pounding me harder.

This orgasm was so forceful, I almost pushed Sharma off me. Almost. Because as it happened, watching my naked body writhe and twist made Sharma cum too. For about half a minute, Sharma and I were both hollering and grunting, shaking and clawing at each other. Finally, we both stopped shaking. Sharma collapsed on topof me, almost knocking the wind out of my lungs. I felt his fat stomach rub against my flat one. He kissed me deep and hard again. And then rolled off the bed.

I lay there on my back, breathless. Now that there wasn't a man between my legs, they took the opportunity to protest against the onslaught. My thighs were hurting like crazy. Even my breasts, which had been swinging and shaking all night, were sore. Uday was sitting next to me. He ran his fingers over my butt and my back. My eyes were half closed with exhaustion and with the remaining drunkenness. I kept looking into Uday's beautiful eyes. And before I knew it, I had drifted into slumberland. -------------------

I wasn't sure how long I slept. Must have been an hour or two. The sleep was full of a series of short and rapidly changing bizarre dreams with a strong sexual component. In one dream I was naked in our office conference room making a serious sales presentation to the entire office. The VP of Sales asked me how my being naked was going to help sales. And I pointed to a line graph. Except the graph traced the shape of Sharma's bent dick. Then I was cooking naked in the kitchen with half a dozen ugly kids around me. "Honey I'm home" came a voice and Sharma walked into the kitchen. Then Manish was sitting on a pile of pregnancy tests. And then I was being fingered. I was sitting in Bhakti's birthday party being fingered by someone. But I couldn't see who. Bhakti was laughing at me, as were all her guests. Then the guests disappeared. Then all the lights went out. And I was on a bed in darkness, still being fingered. And also kissed on my neck. While someone was operating a chainsaw in the distance.

Wait.... this part wasn't a dream. It was real. I was on my side in the dark room in the resort and I was being fingered by.....

"Awake?" Uday whispered in my ear. Phew! The chainsaw voice was Sharma snoring from the other side of the bed.

"Ummmm...." I put my hand on Uday's head and played with his hair. His fingers had gotten me wet and ready again.

Soon he withdrew his fingers and I felt his erect dick poke me from behind. I laid on my side with Uday behind me, spoon-fucking. The bed creaked but Sharma kept snoring. Uday moved his right hand all over my body, spending most time on my boobs, pinching and pulling my nipples. His sculpted torso rubbed against my back and my butt, and I noticed how different it felt from Sharma's flab rubbing against me.

"Umm.... Uday..."

"Yes Ketaki."

"Did I really have sex with Sharma? Or was that a dream?"

Uday stayed silent and increased his pace of fucking me. After a while he said,

"Yes you did."

It had to be true. Why else would I be naked in bed with Sharma snoring a few feet away?

Uday changed positions and got on top of me, missionary style. As he spread my legs and hammered my cunt, my thighs started hurting again. I also became aware of a mild headache starting to come alive. I looked towards my right, saw Sharma's fat silhouette snoring like an industrial engine, then closed my eyes. Uday changed positions again, this time turning me over on my side and fucking me on his knees, like Sharma had. I realized that it felt nowhere as good as it had with Sharma.

About ten minutes later, Uday finally came inside me. This time, I noted with pleasure, that he was not wearing a condom. Finally I had gotten the fucker's elusive sperm inside me. But I had also gotten Sharma's sperm inside me. I closed my eyes, shook my head, and decided to deal with this mishmash of sperm later. I soon fell asleep again, with Uday's arms around me.

--------------

I woke up in darkness again, with an urgent need to pee. Uday's arm was wrapped around me as he slept. I gently moved his arm, and tiptoed in the darkness towards the bathroom, chuckling at how loudly Sharma was still snoring. I reached the bathroom, which was across the living room outside the bedroom. It was a big suite! I turned the light on, closed the door, and relieved myself.

When I was washing my hands, I looked in the mirror and was shocked by the unfamiliar image. Hair disheveled. Lipstick and eyeliner streaks all over my face. Half a dozen hickeys on my boobs. And my inner thighs and crotch were completely caked with dried semen and juices. I hopped in the shower, turned the water to hot, and let it wash everything away. Ten minutes under the hot water made me feel clean, but the bathroom got very steamy.

I turned the water off, dried myself, wrapped a towel around my wet hair. Then I reached for a bathrobe hanging behind the door, put it on and tightened the sash. I walked out of the bathroom and turned the lights off. I was still feeling warm from the shower. I stood in the living room of the suite, looking at the bedroom entrance. Then I saw the door to the balcony on my left. Some fresh air would feel good right now, I decided. I turned away from the bedroom and towards the balcony.

Stepping on to the balcony, I closed the door. It was slightly chilly, but not too much. This balcony also overlooked the expressway some 200 feet below. Just like the one in my room. I looked around the honeycomb of dark balconies and tried to figure out which one was mine. The dark silhouettes of the Sahyadris stood statuesque in the background. Occasionally, the horn of a truck sounded from the expressway. The stars were out in half the sky. A half moon was hidden behind a small cloud. I opened the towel wrapped around my wet hair and started rubbing my hair with it again.

A couple of minutes later, the balcony door opened. I turned around to see Sharma step through it. He was wearing just his underwear and a loose t-shirt. The hair around his big bald spot was standing out like a porcupine's quills. In his hand was a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. I wrapped the towel around my head again, put my elbows on the granite top of the balcony wall and looked at the dark hills. I wasn't quite sure what to say to Sharma. He seemed unsure too. Just stood a couple of feet away from me and lit a cigarette. He took a couple of puffs, put his elbows on the balcony wall and stood in the same pose as I was.

"Can I have one?" I heard myself ask, looking straight ahead.

"You smoke?" Sharma sounded surprised. He turned and looked at me.

"No. I mean, not any more. I used to. Some times."

I saw the open pack of cigarettes in front of me. Wills Navy Cut, I noticed the brand for the first time. I pulled one out and pressed it between my lips. Sharma lit the lighter and held it in front of me. I brought the cigarette near the flame and took a long drag. The deliciously evil smoke filled my lungs with the compassion of a long lost lover. I watched the gray smoke disappear in the darkness as I inhaled. I leaned with my elbows still on the granite and kept smoking.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,205 Followers
12