The Salesman

Story Info
A wife is taken by a big black cock.
9.4k words
3.15
177.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One – Background

My name is Tim Williams I'm 32 years old, 5'10 reasonably in shape and decent looking, I'm no Brad Pitt but have never had problems getting dates. My wife Julie is 30, 5'5 and 36D-28-34 with long dirty blonde hair and a very pretty face, she keeps in shape and is the envy of most of my friends, especially the ones married to less hot women.

Julie was two years below me in school and I was aware of her back then because she was friends with my little sister. Back then she was nice enough but nothing special, it was when she turned 18 and went to university that she really blossomed into the beautiful woman she is today.

I went to a different university than Julie so didn't see her for a few years but a few years after I was working as a lawyer for a decent sized firm and she came to work as a secretary for my department. She was quite clever but had found herself more inclined to partying than studying and when she finished university she was happy to get a simple job that paid enough for her to continue having a good time.

It had been a while since I last saw her and I didn't recognise her at first, she recognised me though and I became instantly more popular with the other guys in the office when they saw me chatting to her like old friends. It wasn't long before we started dating and after about a year we got married. Things were going great, I was so happy with my life at that time, being 28, married to a really beautiful genuinely nice woman, doing well at my job and earning a decent wage.

Our sex life had always been exciting rather than mind blowing but I never had any indication that Julie wasn't completely satisfied. I had quite a bit of experience from university and though my cock was an average 6 inches it was a little thin and I had learned to be an excellent pussy licker to make up for it when women weren't completely satisfied.

I knew Julie had been into partying at University too so I assumed that she had a fair amount of experience too but we never directly talked about our sexual history. We indulged a few minor fantasies but never anything too heavy. On some occasions while we were fucking, mostly after drinking she would mention ex-partners who had big cocks and tell me how good it was to fuck a huge tool. We both seemed to get off on it and when we were on the edge of orgasm I would whisper in her ear "how does it feel getting fucked by a huge black cock" and we would cum so hard together.

I knew she had a fantasy about black men so once I bought her a black dildo for Valentines Day, it was a similar length to my cock but it was thicker than me and she loved it. In return she knew I had a bit of a fetish for stockings and high heels (she had no idea just how big the fetish was) and she obtained a large selection of "fuck me" heels and loved to wear them for me with stockings when she was feeling horny, which was most of the time.

About a year ago Julie moved jobs and cut down her hours to a couple of days a week, I was earning enough money to keep us very comfortable and she had grown a little tired of the office bitching (mostly because she was so much hotter than the other women there and they were jealous). She began to visit the gym more in her spare time and dropped a bit of weight that she had put on since we got married. Julie was sexier than she had ever been and I loved it, the only problem was that I was working long hours and was usually quite tired by the time I got home.

I didn't realise it but her sexual appetite was not being fulfilled by me anymore, she had so much more energy from all her gym workouts and I obviously couldn't keep up with her all the time. I wasn't to know but she was making great use of the dildo I bought for her and had even purchased a newer, even bigger thicker one being about 9 inches and very thick. Julie never told me about the new dildo or that her sex drive was increasing and she needed more.

One week I was travelling on business closing a massive deal for the company and I had been working so much that I hadn't even had the energy to jerk off in my hotel room, so upon my return home on Friday night I was almost as horny as Julie and ready for some hot sex but was really tired.

Julie had made an effort for my return, preparing a nice meal and getting dressed up very sexily for me. I walked in and dropped my bags as she walked out of the kitchen wearing a really short French maid's outfit, fishnet stockings and shiny patent pumps with an ankle strap and 5 inch metal stiletto heels. My jaw dropped open and I felt my cock instantly stir as I stared at my hot wife.

"Its been a while since we played so I though I would give you a nice surprise and reward after your hard week at work" she said "I picked this dress up a few weeks ago and have been waiting for the right time to wear it and tonight seemed perfect."

"You look incredible" I said as I took her in my arms and gave her a deep passionate kiss "I have missed you this week, but I'm really tired and need a decent sleep......"

She cut me off before I could finish saying "You better not be too tired for what I've got planned because I haven't had an orgasm all week and I'm ready to be fucked senseless all night long!"

"How can I resist an offer like that from such a beautiful woman?" I gave her a wink and pulled her to me grabbing her ass.

"Not yet lover, I've not spent all day cooking to let it burn. You'll just have to keep it in your pants for now."

We raced through dinner, it was really nice but I think we both had our minds on dessert upstairs and it didn't help matters that every time she got up to get something I got a flash of her stocking tops and when she sat down her foot made its way to my lap and rubbed my erect cock.

As soon as we had finished the meal I grabbed my wife and dragged her to me, kissing her hard. "Leave the dishes till later, you sexy little slut" she always enjoyed a bit of dirty talk when she was turned on.

We practically ran upstairs with me shedding clothes on the way, when we reached the bedroom she knelt before me and removed my pants. She was about to take off her dress when I stopped her and told her to leave it on. The only thing I took off her was her little lacy French knickers. We were both so turned on at this point that foreplay was not on the menu, we both just wanted a good fuck.

I threw her on the bed and knelt behind her, my cock was like steel as I thrust into her pussy doggy style in one move.

"Oh god yes, fuck me hard with your beautiful big cock" she moaned "fuck me like the dirty little slut that I am"

I did as she asked and fucked her harder than ever before, but a combination of the sexy outfit, the night of teasing, my tiredness and week without an orgasm quickly got me to the edge. I slowed down a bit to try and pace myself but she moaned again to fuck her harder and that she needed it.

It was too much for me and I had the most intense orgasm, I held onto her hips with my cock buried inside her as I felt I dumped a huge load of cum. It wasn't until I finished cumming that I realised how pissed off she was that I had finished too soon for her. She kicked me with her sexy heel and rolled over onto her back.

She said in a very stern voice "since you couldn't get me off properly I'm going to need some assistance. Go to my wardrobe and get me the white shoe box in the bottom."

I did as she said and when I brought it back I saw that she had quite a few different dildos that I never knew about, including the huge 9 inch black one. She reached for the big one and said, "This should do the job you can't."

She proceeded to make me fuck her with the massive dildo, which entered her surprisingly easily, and she fingered her clit as I thrust the big black cock deeper inside her than I had ever been. The effect was shocking, she moaned and cried and begged for more, demanding that since I had been so selfish I wasn't allowed to sleep until she had got off three times.

After her third orgasm I pulled out the dildo and noticed that my cock was once again hard so I got in between her legs and prepared to fuck her again.

"Not tonight lover, you had your chance before and I'm all satisfied now, besides, I probably wouldn't be able to feel you after having Mr Big here in my pussy" that one hurt but I thought she was still really angry and didn't really mean it. "You can jerk off if you want but you have to kiss my high heels while you're doing it."

Now we had experimented before with the whole domination thing and had both taken turns in control so it wasn't out of the blue that she demanded this, and given she wasn't fully aware of my massive foot and high heel fetish I didn't mind too much. I gladly started to kiss her heel while stroking myself and once again was on the edge very quickly.

She was watching intently and said "how does it feel to know that a big black cock has just pleasured your wife because you can't do it? Maybe I should find myself a man who can please me" I though she was only playing again but for some reason it really turned me on and I was soon spurting my second load of the night, she made me cum all over her sexy heels and then forced me to lick it off before going into the bathroom to get ready for sleep. I wasn't too sure about the whole cum licking thing but followed her orders to try and stop her from being so mad at me. By the time she was back from the bathroom I was fast asleep.

Our sex life fell back into routine after that though she began to take control more often which was fine with me but I didn't realise just how often she was using that big black cock to keep her satisfied while I was at work.

Part Two – In the showroom

A few months after the night described before Julie decided that she wanted a new car because one she was driving at the moment wasn't sexy enough. She had her heart set on a new BMW Z3 with a folding roof. She had me convinced when I pictured her driving the little sports car with the wind in her hair and then stepping out of the car with her long sexy legs and high heels. In short I knew a sexy woman deserved a sexy car and I was happy to buy it for her. I was making more and more money and we didn't have any kids so I reasoned that it would be a nice gift.

We went to the local BMW showroom to have a look and maybe take a test drive in one. I knew that Julie had already made up her mind and nothing would change it now but I insisted that she should at least check it out, what a big mistake that turned out to be.

As we arrived at the showroom we started to browse around and one of the eager salesmen came to talk to us, he had just introduced himself as Rodger when a large black man came over and told Rodger that he would deal with us once he had finished up with the customer he was talking to, there was a bit of a standoff but the young white salesman knew it was a lost cause and shuffled off.

The large black man introduced himself to my wife as John Jackson and said he would be with her shortly, he then strode off to finish up with his other customer. I was angry that I hadn't even been addressed but my wife was very taken with John and told me I was just being paranoid and to wait for him to come back.

John must have been about 6'3 broad shoulders and very handsome but it was his air of confidence bordering on arrogance that seemed to give him his charm. Whatever the reason I knew my wife would be picturing him next time she pulled out her big dildo but I knew there was nothing I could do about it.

John returned and as he walked over he didn't conceal the fact that he was checking out my wife, she was looking sexy but casual in tight jeans, high heeled black leather boots, a simple halter top and no jacket as it was summer time. Julie blushed as she realised she was being stared at but her natural exhibitionism and liking for John caused her to become slightly aroused by the fact.

"Good morning Mrs Williams, I do apologise for the delay but thank you for waiting"

"Not at all Mr Jackson"

"Oh please call me John"

"Very well John, I would like to test drive a Z3 if that's possible and its Julie"

"Of course that would be fine Julie, I'll just take a moment to check our test car isn't booked out for the afternoon"

I had to clear my throat before my wife introduced me, John gave me a curt nod and then with a beaming smile at my wife he announced that the car would be available in about 20 mins and would we care to have a seat and a drink while we waited. I was about to say that we would do a little shopping and then come back but my wife announced that would be lovely and followed John so a waiting area.

There was a couch and two single chairs, before I could get there John was sat next to my wife on the couch and I had to sit in the chair next to them beside my wife. For the next hour they chatted with my wife turned away from me towards him and I was barely noted at all in the conversation, I was so angry but my mind was wandering into thinking about what it would be like to see John fuck my wife. The thought made me even angrier but I also felt a little stirring in my loins.

Finally my wife noticed the time and said that she better get going with the test or it would be getting too late and we had a party to get to later. John agreed and led us outside to where the car was waiting. My wife practically ran to the car and jumped into the driver's seat while John turned to me for a quiet word.

"Unfortunately I will have to accompany your wife for the test drive because there needs to be an employee present at all times, the Z3 is only a two-seater so I'm afraid you will have to wait here, if you want to test the car too you can go out when we get back."

This seemed reasonable enough and while I didn't like sending my wife away with a handsome black man she obviously had a crush on, there wasn't really much choice in the matter.

It seemed like they were gone for hours but it was only about 30 minutes before they returned. I that time my mind had begun to wander all over the place and I was getting more turned on by the idea of the two of them fucking, it was quite disturbing and I went outside to make a couple of calls to take my mind off it.

When they got back my wife was so happy, she ran at me and gave me a big hug begging me to let her have the car, I was sure I could see her erect nipples through her top and she was obviously aroused. I said yes but I would like to go for a spin first too.

"By all means Mr Williams." John said "erm Rodger can you take Mr Williams out for a spin in the Z3 please?" Rodger didn't look too pleased about this order but he agreed to take me out. So once again I left my hot wife with this man while I went off with Rodger.

The car was great and though definitely not a man's car I was happy to buy it for my wife, Rodger gave me the whole salesman pitch while we were driving but I wasn't listening and found my mind wondering what was happening back at the showroom.

Upon my return I found the two of them laughing and joking on the couch sat very close together with Julie's hand resting on John's thigh. I announced that I was happy with the car and would like to proceed with the deal, we had enough money to buy it outright and so wouldn't need finance of any kind.

John went off to fetch the paperwork and my wife jumped at me, kissing me and saying thank you for buying her the car. I could tell she was excited and she promised me that I would be getting very lucky after the party tonight.

When John returned it transpired that the colour and extras that my wife wanted on the car would mean it would have to be ordered which would take about a week to arrive. I agreed that was fine and left a deposit. John said that he would bring the car over to our place next Sunday with the relevant paperwork and the deal could be finished then. Julie gave him our details including her mobile number and off we went. I was just happy to get out of there.

I couldn't get the idea of John fucking my wife out of my head all night at the party and when we got back home fuelled by the thought and a few drinks we had some rough angry sex before falling into a deep blissful sleep together.

All week long my wife kept talking about her new car and that she couldn't wait for John to drop it off. I wasn't sure if she was more excited about getting the car or getting to see John again. I later found out that they had been texting each other all week, this started innocently enough with him informing her about how the order of her car was coming along but developed into general chatter and flirting.

On Friday my wife was due to be going out with her girlfriends and I had some work to finish off. When she got back quite late and more than a little drunk I was already in bed. She turned the light on and I saw her looking a bit worse for wear drink wise and obviously tired from a night of dancing. She told me that she was horny and needed some attention, I was more than happy to oblige. While we were getting going she told me that she had run into John in the club as he was out with friends too and they had danced a little.

She said "He's quite a good dancer and he's also got a huge package, awww don't look like that hunny, I didn't do anything naughty I just felt it while we were dancing."

I was a little annoyed but I believed her, she started to moan as I fucked her and then she brought it up again "yes I bet John's cock is just as big as my toy, maybe even bigger" I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or just talking to herself. I gave her a couple of small orgasms before I came myself but as I withdrew and rolled over she asked me to go and fetch Mr Big from her wardrobe.

I did so a little bit reluctantly but she was obviously in need of more and I couldn't perform quite yet so I figured there was no harm in it. As I slid Mr Big home she sighed "oh yes, that's more like it" her eyes were closed and I knew it wouldn't be long before she had a huge orgasm and then drifted into unconsciousness so I just kept going. "Yes that's it John fuck me harder." I stopped when I hear that and asked her what the fuck was going on.

"I'm sorry hunny, it's just a stupid crush, you know how I like black men and with seeing him tonight it was on my mind. Of course I don't want to fuck John, why is your cock hard?? Does the idea of big black John fucking your wife turn you on?"

"I, er, no, I mean I don't know."

"Well?"

"Of course I don't want you to fuck someone else babe, but I just can't get the idea out of my head. It's really annoying."

"Oh really, you have been thinking about it too then?"

"Yes but I don't know why, I really don't want to lose you to anyone, especially not that arrogant bastard. But the thought just keeps popping up in my head."

Julie began to stroke my cock with her feet as she sat up, she seemed more awake now.

"Looks like little Timmy likes the idea of a big black cock sliding into his wife's hot little pussy!"

"No, stop it, I don't want that"

"Oh I think you do, you just don't know it yet." "Let's see what happens on Sunday when John comes round. Maybe you'll get your wish and see us fucking."

With that I shot my load all over her pretty feet. She gave me a sly grin and lifted her foot up to my face, she didn't have to say anything but just gave me a look which demanded I clean her foot. Once it was clean she said "good boy" and rolled over quickly falling asleep.

I was left wondering what the hell was going on, I was so confused. I didn't want my wife to fuck anyone else, I wasn't really worried about losing her but I think I was more worried that she would look at me as less of a man after fucking someone else. I didn't get much sleep that night at all because my mind was filled with these thoughts.