The Sally and Mike

Story Info
Master takes his slave out to a club.
2.3k words
4.22
16.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to take you to the Sally and Mike, an underground club, its name chosen for its initials. I dress you Myself. My warm hands caress your white neck as I put your collar on you, and I bite you hard to leave a mark, My warm tongue leaving a cold spot as My juices linger on your skin. you put your hands over your head and I slip a tight black formfitting semitransparent shirt over your breasts, as your kneel in front of Me. you can't resist the opportunity to kiss the bulge in My pants, and I can't resist touching your breasts and skin as I put your shirt on you.

I suck each nipple and put on your nipple clamps with the chain before I pull your shirt all the way down. you will appear almost naked under the blacklights with your white skin in that shirt.

I cuff your wrists, and fasten them together in front of you with a lock, putting the key on My dog tag chain around My neck.

I pull you to your feet by your collar, and help you into thigh high fishnet stockings. I run My hands up and down your legs and feel your bare, shaved pussy, playing with your lips, testing you to ascertain your wetness. I put My fingers in your mouth and you suck them clean.

I help you into a short flaring skirt, with you sitting on the bed, and crawl on top of you, your legs spreading eagerly around Me, while you protest that you don't want to be late for the club. I am hard, excited by all the touching and the obvious response of your pussy, and I thrust hard into your willing cunt. I tell you that I am testing the outfit for accessibility, and after a few short movements back and forth, staying deep in your cunt, I pull out and tell you to stand up and bend over onto the bed. you move quickly, and I take your response to indicate that you love being bent over and fucked.

I flip your skirt up easily, and note that the outfit has the proper elements, as your ass is mostly exposed automatically when you bend over. The skirt rises high enough with you bent over the bed to not interfere with fucking your pussy.

I strap your black high heeled shoes onto your feet, bringing your ass to the proper height. I smack your ass and you wriggle, inviting more. I spank you hard and launch into a full fledged spanking until you are whimpering and your ass is bright red with purple welts showing through. you never ask Me to stop, although it is obvious you were in a lot of pain, as you continue to whimper after I stop for several minutes. I come around the bed and stroke your head, and you eagerly and slavishly suck on My fingers, looking up at Me. I love you when you look at Me in this way, I think to Myself.

I attach a leash to your collar and help you into your overcoat, and we leave for the club. When we get there, I take off your overcoat and leave it in the car, and lead you on the leash into the club from the parking lot. you get a few admiring looks from the queue at the door. The ticket seller comments appreciatively on your outfit, crudely querying Me on your possible availability. I suspect that someone groped your pussy while I was paying, but you have never admitted it.

I leave you in a press of bodies at the edge of the dance floor, in order to get us drinks. I return for you several minutes later, and you seem out of breath, the skin of your breasts and throat flushed red, visible through the sheer fabric. I look at you but you say nothing, and I give you the double White Russian. you drink it with two hands, as your wrists are still locked together. I notice a bite mark that I don't remember on your breast, and make a mental note to punish you later for your reticence. It will be more erotic to force the admission from you with the whip and wax than interrogating you now. you finish your drink quickly, while I drink My coke.

I lead you out on the dance floor, and we dance together to the techno and industrial music that fills the room with sound, motivating a sea of gyrating bodies. We swim in the sweaty sea, enjoying the music and motion, dancing closer as the dance floor fills and the flesh presses in. I pull you closer with your leash and dance body to body with you, caressing your breasts and putting my hands beneath your skirt to feel the smooth skin of your ass as you continue to move to the music. you touch me with your bound hands, as I caress your ass, incidentally exposing it to view.

I unlock your cuffs and refasten them behind you, to expose you and allow Me unhindered access to your breasts, and move to dance behind you. you rub your hips against my Me as I alternately stroke and roughly grab your breasts, wiggling in my arms at the sensations in your breasts and nipples. you caress my cock through my pants once I start kissing your neck, prompting me to bite you through sheer fabric of your shirt. This only seems to encourage you, and you press back against Me as I grab your breasts more forcefully, playing with your clamped nipples.

you put one hand awkwardly fully inside My pants and grab My hardening dick, wrapping your hand around it and caressing it with its bound mate through the cloth. This prompts Me to further action; I lift your skirt as your hips move against Me and your hand moves around My cock. I grab your pussy lips, and rub two and three fingers into your slit, and as you respond, widening your stance, I plunge two fingers deep into your cunt, finger fucking you in full view of the other dancers on the dance floor. you don't seem to mind, only moving your hand faster, continuing to dance, your hips and shoulders keeping roughly in time with the hard driving beat of the music.

you pull your hand out of My pants and unbutton My fly, pulling it out to feel against the bare skin of your buttocks. I unlock your hands, although I love the feeling of you caressing My cock with your bare hands when they are bound, giving you better access. I finger fuck you as you aggressively stroke my cock. you lean against me breathlessly as my fingers work your sluttish cunt, a small crowd watching in admiration at our brazenness. I support a portion of your weight by grabbing your left right breast in My fist while My three of my fingers and then four plunge deep into your cunt and then withdraw, My thumb on your clitoris as I thrust and repeat again and again. your knees grow weaker as you come closer to orgasm, legs spreading like a good slave-whore's should as you lean further back against Me, one arm dropping to wrap around My leg for support.

you then caress your own clamped left nipple, under tension from the chain due to the way My fist is gripping onto your right breast. I let you drop to the floor as you orgasm, leaving you leaning against My leg. your slack, open mouth is only inches from my upright cock as you gradually recover, keeping your hands wrapped around Me possessively. I find it so erotic to fuck your warm willing mouth when your body relaxes post-orgasm, when you are vulnerable and unable to protect yourself, and I can see in your current state that you would be an easy mouth fuck, allowing Me deep penetration of your throat.

I can barely stand it, and I grab your neck with My other hand, turning you around and commanding "On your knees, slut". you move to your knees, still holding My cock with both hands. "Suck on it" I tell you breathlessly, and placing one hand on My ass you take it all in your mouth, rocking your upper body to Me and away from Me in order to fulfill My command. The presence of a large number of now openly gawking admirers only seems to encourage you.

At a pause in the music, I pull you back to your feet by the ring in your collar, saying "you need more spanking." I lock your hands together again behind your back. you look at me petulantly, and follow Me silently from the dance floor. I lead you to a closed door and through it down a short corridor to a room outfitted as a dungeon. I bring you with the leash to a whipping block and standing on the opposite side of it from you, I pull you across it, so that you are bent at the waist. Fastening your collar with a handy clip, I move behind you and grab a whip from a hook on the wall. your eyes widen, seeing it, and you whimper softly, your ass still reminding you with every movement of the spanking I gave you earlier.

I flip your skirt out of the way and give you two strokes from the whip across each cheek, causing you to writhe enticingly. Continuing, I move around in front of you again, and then pause to reach down and blindfold you. I stand there, whipping your ass, occasional tails of the cat striking your pussy lips and making them burn. you are so wet that the cat leaves a wet mark on your ass where it strikes you with each stroke that follows a stroke to your dripping cunt. you are moaning, moving uncontrollably with each slow stroke of the whip, when you feel My cock at your lips. I allow you to lick it, keeping it just out of reach of your hungry mouth for several strokes, and then allow you to have it, sucking like the good slut you are.

you devour the cock, sucking it deep into your throat each time the whip strikes you, and eventually it succumbs to temptation and fucks your mouth. you love it, the sensation of completely losing control, I see it in the way that you spread your legs as your mouth is fucked. you struggle for air between strokes, keeping your mouth open to suck down air when the cock pulls back, closing around it when it plunges forward. you accept it without question, even as a pair of hands grasps your hips, and fingers explore your pussy, wiping your honey drippings on your back before a hard cock plunges deep in your sodden cunt.

The two cocks fuck you hard, pussy and mouth, mouth and pussy, matching stroke for stroke. you lose yourself in the rhythm and the sensation of being completely mastered, giving yourself completely to Me to do with as I will. The cock in your mouth explodes first, sending hot cum in a rush into your throat, and you swallow expertly, not allowing a drop to escape your lips. as a good slave, you tenderly suck the last bits of cum from the cock in your mouth, even as the sensations emanating from your cock-filled cunt begin to overwhelm you. you push back with each thrust, trying to draw the penis in your vagina deeper, to make it cause the maximum amount of pain and pleasure. It hurts to be fucked so deeply, the welts on your ass burn and ache where the hands grasping your hips dig into your buttocks, and you push back harder, as hard as you can.

you realize that the cock in you is wearing a condom, and, helpless, you beg "Master, please let him come in me, let him fill this slut with cum for you, let me prove what a whore I am"

" Is that what my slut wants, does she want to prove to her Master what a good slut she is?"

And you cry out "Yes" between each hard thrust into your pussy.

There is a pause, and the cock comes back harder, and all bare, your pussy grasping it with its slick walls. you spread your legs as wide as you can and concentrate on squeezing the cock in you, on making it cum, all thought of cumming yourself driven from your mind. All your attention focuses to feeling the cock in your pussy, all thoughts are of making it feel good, as it drives hard into your pussy, thrusting again and again.

you are a willing cunt filled with cock and nothing more, all your body focused on making that cock cum, on helping the cock use you, cum inside you, fill you with the proof that you are your Master's slave. The Cock is your Master as it tears you again and again, making you nameless, a cunt used for its pleasure and nothing more. you are delirious with sensation as the cock in your pussy spasms, and you feel the hot gush of cum filling you.

you collapse onto the whipping block, enjoying the sensation as it twitches inside you, better than an orgasm, pushing more cum into you with each spasm. you are a good slut. a good whore for your Master, with a cum filled cunt. The cock begins to soften and pulls out, leaving you with cum dripping from your pussy down your thighs. you feel used. you feel satisfied. you lay there relaxed for several minutes. you wonder if I am looking at the cum leaking from your well fucked whore's cunt.

The catch holding your collar down is released, and you are pulled to sitting position. I remove your blindfold and kiss you, and after a few minutes, once your legs are strong again, I lead you back onto the dance floor, still dripping cum.

Love,

Master