The Sally Spring Party

Story Info
The power of crotchless panties.
9.8k words
4.74
81.1k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the UK there is a company - British readers will know it well - that sells lingerie and sex toys through high-street shops and 'parties' for ladies only. (Sort of 'Tupperware with a buzz'). In this story, I've called the company 'Sally Spring'. I hope you enjoy, and as always, feedback is greatly appreciated.

____________________________

If someone had asked me just a few weeks ago whether I'd be prepared to expose myself in skimpy underwear, let alone masturbate in front of a room-full of women, I'd have said they were mad. That's really not me -- not me at all. So when Karen asked me if I'd like to go with her to a Sally Spring party, I was really a bit unsure. True, the thought of looking at sexy underwear and sex toys for an evening did sound fun, but in a group of other women?

You see, Derek isn't very -- well, adventurous might be the word -- in bed. Sometimes he seems to go through phases when he buys me some nice lingerie, or takes me out for a romantic meal. Every now and then we'll sit down and watch some soft porn on the telly, but mostly he's not that fussed. I suppose I've come to accept that he's not much of a sex-oriented person, and I've turned down my own sex-drive over the years. I still keep fit, and I make an effort when I go out, but I sometimes wonder who I'm doing it for.

"Come on Brenda, you'll enjoy it," Karen said for the umpteenth time. I think the truth is that she wanted to go, but didn't want to be there on her own. So I agreed. For some reason I didn't tell Derek. I just said that Karen had invited me out for an evening with some girlie friends and I might not be back until late.

The party was at Joanne's place. She's someone who Karen and I vaguely know, in a different department at work. She'd given the invite to Sonia, in our department, who'd asked Karen, who'd asked me. So it was a bit strange at first, with Karen, a bunch of strangers and two people I was on nodding terms with. They were a bit of a mixed bunch -- some rather giggly girlies in their twenties, and quite a few like me somewhere between 35 and 50. But then Jo got the wine and nibbles circulating, and Sue, the party organiser, introduced herself and a very pretty girl of about 25 called Annette, who she said was her model and demonstrator for the night.

They started with a few silly warm-up games, passing round some rather bizarre toys and asking us to guess what they were or what they were for. I quite liked the idea of the vibrating cock ring, but the male g-spot stimulator was a bit bizarre for my tastes, and the anal beads all looked a bit on the large side -- not something I'm into. Then Sue passed around some lubes and novelty condoms and the like, and the third glass of wine went down a treat, so we were all getting a bit giggly and silly by then.

Then Sue put on some music and announced that Annette would model some of the outfits. And she did, and I think we all felt a bit jealous and a bit turned on at the same time. Annette has a lovely body. Slim, great legs, nice pert boobs, pretty face, long dark hair and skin I would have killed for. She started off modelling this 'naughty nurse' outfit -- the sort of thing a real nurse would be struck off for wearing. Then a French maid, all frills and garters, and a sort of PVC policewoman. Then it was on to underwear -- some negligees, lacy bra and knickers sets and stuff like that. The costume changes didn't seem to take very long -- there wasn't much for the girl to put on or take off -- and we were all pretty relaxed by then thanks to the wine.

Finally, Sue asked Annette to model stuff from the 'Naughty Miss O' range. Sue had given us all catalogues and order forms at the start of the evening, and I could see from the pictures that these were rather more raunchy than the other stuff. There were what I would call 'bondage' outfits -- lots of leather straps, cuffs and collars with loops on for chaining someone up. There were also some rather odd ones in PVC that took Annette quite a while to get on and off. The tight-fitting leggings seemed very sexy on her -- you could see the outline of her pussy lips, and they hugged her pert little bum in a very sexy way -- but some of the other things like masks and restraints and the like were a bit pervy for my liking.

Finally, she modelled some very naughty outfits with holes in all the interesting places, and I found myself getting quite wet just looking at her and thinking about what the garments were for. First she came in wearing a latex peephole bra and a pair of latex panties with a zip from front to back. I thought that looked quite exciting, but a bit impractical. If a guy unzipped you he might either catch your pubes in the zip or scratch his knob trying to slip it through the gap. The second outfit was nicer. It was silk and had ribbon lace-up bits on the bodice to give access to the titties, and a very naughty lace-up bit between the legs. When someone asked how it worked, Annette showed how the bodice undid -- her titties looked very pert, and I could see that her nipples were hard -- and then she undid the bow in front of her pussy, and slowly drew out the ribbon. The fabric covering her slit just fell open, and we were all staring at her smooth pussy lips. I couldn't help noticing that she was wet.

Anyway, she left the room and came back in a set comprising a lace bodice, garter belt and stockings, and a pair of open crotch panties. These made no pretence of covering anything important, and I thought they must feel strange and rather sexy to wear, as they would sort of squeeze your pussy lips together as you walked but leave your skin exposed to the air. I came over all tingly at the thought. Then she modelled two or three other ultra-naughty sets, including one which was designed to nestle in your slit and rub on your clit, one with a plug that went inside and could take a vibrating bullet, and one with a cut-out around the bum-hole. I think we all felt that this last pair might be taking it a bit far, but the idea of walking down the street on the verge of coming because of a pair of knickers with a built-in vibrator seemed very naughty.

Sue asked for a round of applause for Annette, which we all felt she richly deserved, and she went back to another room to change. Sue then showed us lots of vibrators and other toys, and we were able to try them out against the skin of our arms. One girl in a short skirt tried a 'rabbit' against her inner thigh and ordered one then and there.

About ten minutes later, while ladies were placing their orders with Sue, Annette came back in, dressed in the jeans and t-shirt she had had on when she arrived, and sat next to me. I offered her a glass of wine, which she accepted and gulped at. I told her she had done a great job and that she looked fabulous. She smiled at my compliment. I told her I'd never have the courage to do what she did, and no-one would want to look if I did. Then she looked at me a bit strangely and said, "You know, Brenda" reading my name badge, "I think you would be very surprised. I started work with Sally Spring alongside several ladies of about your age. None of them were as fit or attractive as you are, and now they really enjoy it. They get a slice of the commission for everything sold, and they're doing very well. A lady with a body like yours -- what are you, size 8? -- would do famously."

"Size 10 more like, but thank you -- you've made my day. But I couldn't -- I just couldn't stand up there in front of a load of strangers in sexy underwear and -- and even less."

"You know, I used to work in a shoe-shop. My boyfriend was really boring and I had a rubbish sex life. A friend invited me to a Sally Spring party, and I went along because I thought I'd find something to spice things up and get my boyfriend more interested. I bought some sexy underwear and a French maid's outfit, and it sort of did the job for a while. Then I was trying it on in the bedroom one night and thought 'actually, I look pretty hot in this.' So I took a couple of pictures of myself with my digital camera and put them on this site called 'what boys want' that I'd seen my boyfriend looking at. Of course, I hid my face so no-one would recognise me, but the following week I'd got loads of guys rating my pictures saying how hot I looked."

"I'm not surprised," I agreed. "You looked pretty hot to me, and I'm a woman!" It was meant to be a bit funny -- you know, amusing -- but she gave me this odd look and I wondered whether it had come out a bit pervy. But I did mean it -- she looked very horny -- or perhaps 'squishy' was more the word -- in her outfits.

Anyway, Annette seemed unperturbed and continued with her story. "Then I was in the shop one day and a lady came in to buy some shoes and I recognised her as the organiser of the party. So we got chatting and she said I'd make a great model for Sally Spring, and I could make more money than I was doing in the shop. She suggested I went round for an audition, and I admit it was a bit scary. I had to walk into a room wearing just some skimpy underwear and actually try to look sexy. It's hard when you're in an office, embarrassed to hell and wearing just a few bits of lace, and a complete stranger tells you to go into a room full of strangers and 'look sexy'. I did my best, but I just felt silly, and I thought 'oh well, that was that.' So I got dressed again and this lady comes up to me and says 'OK, the first party is a week on Thursday at such-and-such-a-place, so don't forget to do your makeup. The contract will be in the post.' I'd got the job, and I didn't even know whether I wanted it or not. But I went along that first night, and I made £20 in fees and another £30 in commission, so for two hour's work that was pretty good. I try to do at least four parties a week now, and it's good fun. I really enjoy it, and it helps pay the bills."

"You certainly seemed to be enjoying it up there. I could tell." I said this with a sort of naughty smile, remembering the erect nipples and the glistening pussy lips.

"Did it really show that much?" Annette's eyes widened. "Only when I get to the last bit, with the straps and the open crotch stuff, and the one that plugs inside me, well by then I'm normally rather turned on. It's especially good if there are some nice ladies in the audience -- I sort of focus on them and it gets me hotter."

And then she gave me a smile and a wink, and leaned closer. "The reason I was so long getting changed back into my clothes is that I had to go into the bathroom and frig myself off with my little vibrator. You're not shocked, are you?"

"Of course not. What you do gets everyone really horny, not just you." I don't know why I said that, but she gave me this really saucy, conspiratorial sort of look. "I'd recommend some of the vibrators, too. The lipstick one's really useful, and if you can't get off on a 'rabbit' then you're probably dead!"

So that night, I ordered a 'rampant rabbit', and a lipstick vibrator for the handbag. On a whim, I also ordered the open crotch panty outfit in black. I think Sue was a little surprised when she saw the order form, but she seemed happy to take my money. Then Karen and I thanked Sue and Joanne for the party and said goodbye to the other ladies. Just as I was leaving, Annette came up to me and handed me a card. "If you ever fancy giving it a try, Brenda, just call me." Then she gave me a little kiss, which quite surprised me.

That night when I got home I was still quite excited. I was still wet from watching Annette in that raunchy underwear. Derek was sitting in bed, reading a book when I got in. He asked about my evening, kissed me and was about to turn the light out when I stopped him and gave him one of my 'do you fancy a bit?' kisses. I think he was a little taken aback -- even more so when I slid my hand down into his pyjama bottoms and started stroking his cock -- but he soon got the message. Fortunately he wasn't in one of his 'I'd-love-to-sweetheart-but-I've-got-to-get-up-for-work-tomorrow' moods, and he definitely got even more interested when I bent down and started sucking him. Soon he was nice and hard, and his pyjamas and my nightie were on the floor, and we were in a 69 across the bed, with him on top and his tongue in me and my mouth rather full.

But that wasn't what I wanted, so I pushed him back a bit and asked him to fuck me. I don't normally like using language like that. It sounds a bit coarse -- the sort of language that nasty little teenagers use on street corners to get attention. But I just wanted to get him inside me and I know Derek likes me to use words like that so I just did. And he did -- fuck me, that is. Doggy style, frigging my clit, the way I like it. And he seemed to know I wanted him to talk dirty in my ear while he was doing it. I closed my eyes, and I could see Annette's shaved pussy, framed by those naughty crotchless panties, glistening with her juices, and then I came -- miraculously before Derek for a change.

"You were a bit fruity tonight. What came over you?" he asked, when we'd cleaned up and were having a last cuddle before lights-out.

"You did," I joked. "All over my bum and my legs -- and the sheets by the looks of it."

"No, you daft cow," he said, giving me an affectionate squeeze. "You must have had a bit of an interesting evening to get you in the mood like that. Was there a male stripper, or were you watching porn movies."

"Nothing like that," I lied. "Just girlie talk. Some of them were talking a bit about sex and it sort of got me going."

"What were they saying?" he asked, his curiosity perking up.

"Never you mind! It was girlie stuff and I'm not revealing my friends' secrets." And I didn't intend to reveal my own just yet.

The package arrived the following week. I work part time, and it was one of my days off, so I waited until Derek was out and gave everything a test-drive. The lipstick vibrator was fun -- I got myself well on the way to a climax, but stopped short because there was more to sample.

I decided to try on the crotchless panties, under a short-ish skirt. I walked up and down in front of the mirror in my best heels and this little outfit, lifting the hemline and posing. It looked pretty sexy, though not quite as sexy as Annette's because unlike her I hadn't shaved. Still, having got myself wet with the small vibrator, feeling the panties squeeze my pussy lips and make rub them rub together as I walked was really squishy. So I decided to move on to the 'rampant rabbit'.

The 'rabbit' -- well, let me tell you that Derek was going to have a lot to live up to. It was bigger and thicker than him, and he doesn't have a clit vibrator on top of his cock -- though oddly, there was a 'free gift' of one of those vibrating cock-rings with the package. I sat on the bed facing the mirror, hitched up my skirt and opened my legs. I switched the 'rabbit' on and slid it inside me, and about two minutes later I was coming stronger than I'd done in months. It helped that I could watch this big thing sliding up inside me, see my pussy framed by those outrageous crotchless panties. Seeing my own face when I was coming made me even hotter.

The panties got a bit wet in the process, but I left them on as I cleared the packaging away. It was then I noticed a compliments slip, signed by Sue and Annette. Sue had written 'thanks for the order -- hope you enjoy the products', and Annette had written 'don't forget to call.' And despite the fact that I'd just come, I started feeling tingly all over again.

So I decided to go out into town, shopping. I went to my wardrobe to get changed, but then I thought -- 'no! Sod it, I'll go out like this.' So off I went in the car, skimpy little top, short skirt, heels, dark glasses - and these insane crotchless knickers. As I walked around the shopping centre I could feel the air on my pussy, and I kept looking round to see if anyone could see up my skirt. When guys looked at me, I couldn't tell whether they were thinking 'she's hot', or whether I'd given them a glimpse of pussy and they weren't sure what they'd seen, or whether they were thinking 'mutton dressed as lamb'.

Sally Spring have got a shop in the centre. I've never dared go in there before, even though Derek has tried to persuade me. But this time I went and looked around, and it was mostly the same stuff as at the party. Just looking at it made me even more squishy, thinking about Annette in those outfits. I bought some lubricant and a pair of those lace-up panties, largely because I remembered what Annette had looked like in them. For some reason, I just couldn't get her and her smooth pussy out of my mind.

Later, I sat at a table in a café and reached under my skirt. I was so wet! I quietly got the lipstick vibrator out of my bag and pressed it to my clit. It must have been like one of those 'When Harry Met Sally' moments, only in reverse. Here I was, actually having an orgasm in public and trying not to show it. I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but I felt that everyone in the place must have seen this middle-aged tart frigging herself off in the middle of Caffè Nero.

As I wiped the vibrator and put it away in my bag, I saw Annette's card again. On an impulse, I took out my mobile and called. It rang a few times and I got her voicemail, but I was too embarrassed to leave a message, so I finished cleaning myself up with a napkin and left. Part of me felt a bit silly, but part of me felt liberated. I was behaving really sexily for the first time in years, and it was all for me. There wasn't a cock to please, just my own sweet pussy which had had two climaxes in a few hours. And I was still feeling fizzy.

I was in a shoe shop, trying to pose in front of one of those angled mirrors at foot level to see if I could see up my own skirt, when suddenly my phone rang. I jumped, I can tell you. I grabbed it and hit the green button. "H-Hello?"

"Hi, this is Annette. I just missed a call from you. Who is this, please?"

"Oh, Annette! Hi, it's Brenda. Remember me? From the party?"

"Brenda! Oh yes, of course I remember you, silly! I've been waiting for you to call. Do you want to come round and talk about the modelling job I mentioned?"

"Modelling job? I -- I didn't think it was that serious. I mean..."

"Actually, now would be a really good time. I'm just back from a photo shoot and I've got a whole suitcase full of outfits you could try. And I've also got loan of a video camera and tripod, so you can see what you look like. Where are you now?"

Video camera? What was I getting into here?

"Hello Brenda? I said, where are you at the moment?"

"Ah -- in the shopping centre."

"Great. I only live just round the corner. I'm at eighty-two Fairfax Road, just past the fire station. Do you know it?"

"I -- I'm sure I can find it." What was I agreeing to here?

"Great. Shall we say about 20 minutes? I'll get the kettle on."

Annette's place was small but nicely furnished and comfortable. When she opened the door, she looked stunning. Her make-up was slightly over-done, like she was going out for a glamorous night clubbing, and she had a short flared skirt and a tight wrap-over top on. She was also wearing a sort of collar with a ring on it, like I'd seen in the collection at the party, which I thought a bit strange.

"Brenda! Great to see you. You look fabulous. Would you like a cup of tea?" She was calling me fabulous, when she looked like something out of the pages of a glamour magazine. We sat and drank tea, and she asked what I'd bought in town. I blushed as I confessed what I'd got from the Sally Spring store.

"Yes, they're pretty," she said. "But you ordered the crotchless panties from the party, if I recall. How do you find those?"

I think I must have blushed even more. Of course, she would probably have discussed with Sue about who had ordered what.