The Sally Spring Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I noticed that he had put his camera down and had started to undress. He was obviously preparing to take up the second part of the deal -- to fuck Annette. From my position, upside down on the bed, I admired his strong, smooth torso as the T-shirt was flipped off. When the chinos were unfastened and pulled down, I realised that he wore no underpants, and naked, he looked extremely tasty. Like us, he had dispensed with pubic hair, and his cock and balls were smooth. A guy's scrotum can't really be called attractive, but Brad's erect cock, with his balls tight and drawn up, looked about as nice as any I'd ever seen.

Brad's cock was a bit over average size, and definitely larger than Derek's. He was circumcised, quite long, with a nice rounded head and quite a thick, smooth, lightly-veined shaft. It had been nearly fifteen years since I'd got this close to a guy's cock that wasn't my husband's, and this was quite a thrill.

As I watched, he drew closer, tearing open a condom packet, obviously intending to put on the rubber and slide into Annette as she crouched on all fours over me. I was looking forward to the view, but on impulse I decided to take a more active role. I reached out, took hold of that hot organ, pulled it towards me and engulfed that nice, velvety head with my lips.

In my younger days I used to pride myself on my blow-jobs. Once, in my twenties, I went to a party and managed to suck off three guys in one night. One of them reciprocated with a pussy-licking that felt pretty good at the time (I was quite drunk) and another one gave me quite a pleasant shafting. Then, about a year later, I met Derek and settled down. He was dependable, solvent and he made me laugh. He enjoyed my blow-jobs, but he was no Adonis in bed. You win some, you lose some.

So now, madly, impetuously, I was sucking on a cock that wasn't my husband's. A very nice cock, attached to a very hunky guy, as a prelude to him fucking my best friend and lover. And I was doing a pretty good job of it, if I say it myself, relaxing my throat and giving him lots of wet tongue and lips.

Then Annette turned her head to find out why I'd stopped servicing her pussy, and realised what was going on. "Hey, Brenda, bad girl! Put that boner down! It's mine, and Brad knows where he has to bury it!" She slapped my thigh playfully.

Reluctantly, I let Brad's cock slide out of my mouth, and reached up to take the condom from his hand. When I was younger, one of the tricks I enjoyed doing for my boyfriends was putting on a rubber with my mouth. After fifteen years of condom-free sex with Derek, I hoped I could still remember how to do it.

Actually, it was pretty easy, and I rolled the rubber tube about half-way along his cock with my lips before using my hand to complete the job. I used to hate the taste of the lubricant they used, but this one was nicer -- well, less unpleasant than I remembered. Once the rubber was on, it was just a matter of lining up Brad's cock with Annette's very wet and open hole.

Brad didn't hang about. No gentle probing for him -- he just shoved it straight in. Then he pulled right back and did it again. Annette moaned loudly, but this was definitely not in protest. Most of our lovemaking didn't involve penetration, but when it did, I knew that Annette, in a very aroused state, like nothing better than a hard shafting with a dildo or vibrator. Brad had obviously picked this up, and was using the next best thing -- or maybe the next better thing. And I was getting a close-up view of the action.

It was strange; a bit like I guess porn movies must be (though I never watch them), only for real. A close up of a fit guy's cock thrusting in and out of a girl's -- my girlfriend's -- pussy. Every so often, Brad would pull right out, then thrust in hard again, and Annette would moan or squeal. Her cries were a bit muffled, as our bodies were between us and she usually had her tongue somewhere in my pussy. And I could see Annette's pussy lips stretch and ripple as Brad fucked her vigorously.

I wasn't neglecting my duties, either. I was still licking at Annette's clitoral shaft, and just occasionally tickling the head with my tongue, and I'm glad to say that I managed to extract a few moans from her myself. On the few occasions when Brad kept still, usually buried to the hilt inside Annette and just grinding his cock around inside her, I reached up and licked his balls. I think he started doing the 'deep grinding' thing a lot more after the first time; I know guys love to have their balls licked, and Brad's were smooth and velvety, so it was fun to do it, and I didn't end up with stray pubic hairs between my teeth!

Finally, Annette was moaning like she was going to die, and I closed in on her clit for some serious tongue-work as Brad increased his pussy pounding. Annette normally produces a lot of juices -- maybe it's her age -- but when I felt, heard and interestingly saw her coming, she gushed even more. My face was covered in her juices -- not a problem, except it made my make-up run. But it was so erotic, feeling and seeing the spasms in the muscles of her pussy and her slick, pink lips trembling, as well as hearing the orgasmic cries I'd heard many times before, but never tired of hearing.

I was really close by now. If Annette had kept on licking me, I'd probably have come myself. Instead, she lifted her head and moaned -- "Come in me, Brad. Come for me now!"

But instead, as the ripples in Annette's pussy subsided, Brad stopped thrusting and pulled out. "I think Brenda wants some of this."

I was surprised. For a moment I thought "No! I'm a married woman. I don't go around fucking young men!" Then a little voice inside my head said "No, you just fuck young women, and bits of plastic in front of an audience!"

Annette climbed off me, turned round and kissed me. She looked totally radiant, flushed from her orgasm. "That was gorgeous -- thank you, both of you." Brad leaned close for another kiss. Then Annette looked at me. "Do you really want Brad to fuck you, Brenda?"

I looked back into her big, dark eyes. "I -- I'm not sure..." I murmured.

She reached down and started stroking my clit again. "He's very good. You'd like it. I think you'd find his cock feels really good inside you."

I couldn't work out why, but it seemed that Annette really wanted Brad to fuck me. I looked up at him, his taut, nicely-muscled body, his big blue eyes looking at me with the sort of hungry expression I hadn't experienced in a long while -- and that nice, long cock. I thought about what I was doing, how I would be cheating on Derek, how it was so wrong. And how gorgeous and sexy Brad looked.

Annette and Brad were both smiling at me with knowing expressions. They could tell that I was so tempted. But I couldn't -- I just couldn't...

Then Brad just put his hands inside my knees and spread my legs apart. Annette's long, clever finger stroked across my clit and probed inside me. And then Brad was over me, poised on his strong arms, his long, muscular legs between mine, his smooth chest almost touching my nipples, his cock...

His cock was just lazily nudging my pussy lips and the entrance to my vagina. I looked up into those huge blue eyes; saw the sheen of perspiration already on his face after what he'd been doing to Annette; smelled the aroma of mixed cologne and pussy juices that filled the studio; felt that insistent nudging of his hot, rubbered cock against my entrance; and heard him say, "So what's it to be, Brenda?"

"I -- I...." I stammered.

Then Annette, dirty girl that she is, stroked my clit again, which felt gorgeous, and bent low to whisper in my ear. "Go on Brenda. Why don't you just let go and remind yourself what it feels like to be fucked properly, by a real man."

I should have been outraged at her insult to my husband. At the time, all I could think of was that she had a point, and so did Brad, and it was aimed exactly where I most wanted it. My heart was pounding, and I could feel the pulse in my neck and hear a sort of rushing noise in my ear. There was only one thing to do.

"Yes", I gasped, hoarsely.

"Yes what?" Brad smiled cheekily at me.

"Yes -- yes, please," I gasped again. All I wanted now was for that hard rod of flesh that kept teasing my opening to finally fill me up.

Brad grinned. "Very polite, Brenda, but are you trying to say 'yes, please, fuck me'?"

I was having difficulty breathing. I think I had tears in my eyes. My chest felt so tight, but my nipples were almost unbearably hard and sensitive and my pussy was on fire. "Yes!" I gasped again, this time a little louder. "Please. F-fuck me?"

Brad didn't answer at first. I was just aware that the pressure at the entrance to my vagina increased, and slowly, slowly, Brad slid his cock into me. My eyes welled up, and I think I let out a long moan, as he filled me up, so deep, so fully, in one long stroke, gentle but irresistible. Sometimes when Derek's a bit frisky, he'll try shoving it in me quite hard at the start. It can be exciting, or it can be painful. Usually I need him to slide it in and out a bit first to spread my juices around before he can go in to the hilt.

Brad's bigger than Derek. He's quite a lot longer and he's a fair bit thicker, but I never had any problems. It may have been because I was now so wet you could float a boat in my slit. It may have been that he was slow and very skilled. However, all I felt was this gorgeous sensation of being filled up by a very handsome, very sexy man.

"You're crying, Brenda. Am I hurting you?"

I looked up at his handsome face, blurred by my tears. He looked genuinely concerned. I sometimes think Derek would only look at me like that if I started to bleed.

"No. It's -- it's -- beautiful. So good. So full"

I wondered dreamily whether Brad's was the biggest cock I'd ever had inside me. A few years ago, Karen had organised an office outing to a Chippendales show, and I'd seen cocks there that would literally make your eyes water -- and probably not the way that Brad's was at that moment. Just like any other girl, I like to feel full, but there can be just too much of a good thing. I did try Annette's big dildo once, but it felt uncomfortable, and it seemed rather silly to be trying to shove something like that into myself when I had a girlfriend like Annette who could make me come like a rocket from five minutes' clit licking.

Anyway, I reckoned that Brad's must have been the biggest cock I'd had in at least fifteen years, probably ever, and it felt glorious. (I don't recall many of my handful of lovers before Derek as being particularly well-hung). As Brad picked up speed and began sliding in and out more rapidly, it was so beautiful, so sexy, so luscious that I stopped worrying about cheating on Derek as I became more aware that this felt so much better than anything Derek had ever given me.

Brad did something Derek rarely does; he kissed me, gently and very sensuously, as his thrusts began to pick up pace. His kisses were almost as sexy as Annette's, and she can make me cream my panties by just kissing my mouth. Then he started to lick and nibble my neck -- I love that. And his lovely, taut body was brushing my skin as he moved in and out, up and down along my body. It was delicious.

And Brad just kept on fucking me. As I said, I never used to be a fan of dirty talk, but that's the only way to describe what he did. It soon became too lustful, too animal to be called 'making love', and I was loving every single thrust, every time his hard abdomen pressed against my open pussy lips. And I could tell that he was really enjoying it -- a fit, very handsome young man was really enjoying fucking me! He was doing it for my pleasure and for his pleasure - not as a special favour to Annette, or for the cameras.

The cameras! In panic I looked around to see if he was recording this. I couldn't tell. He hadn't been using a video camera during the sessions -- or at least not one I could see - and I didn't think the stills camera would be running on its own; certainly, the flashgun wasn't popping. I relaxed a little.

By now, Brad had already been going for longer than Derek normally managed after a whole Viagra tablet. Each stroke was deeper than I was used to, and he'd stretched me quite a bit more than Derek had ever managed. The sensations were new, beautiful and incredibly sexy. Then Brad arched his back, changing the angle subtly -- which felt fabulous -- and bent down to suck my nipples.

Have I said that my nipples are very sensitive? Well, when I'm as aroused as I was then, sucking on a nipple is like sticking an electric shock through me. I must have been moaning and crying out incoherent crap, and my head was thrashing from side to side. Then Annette, who had been gently stroking my pussy in a way that kept me simmering nicely -- she knows exactly how to do that, the young minx -- leaned in and started sucking on the other nipple, while ramping up the pressure on my clit. I knew I was moments away from coming, but Annette wasn't finished. She slid her other arm under me, and teased around my bum-hole with one of her long, clever fingers. My juices were everywhere by now, so she had no trouble slipping the finger inside my tight hole, just the way she knows I love.

The feeling of Annette's finger rubbing up against Brad's cock inside my body, plus two throbbing nipples being sucked and an insistent gentle rubbing on my clit pushed all my dials into the red zone. My first proper orgasm with Annette had been pretty spectacular, and she and I had had some pretty wild times since, but this was even better. I love Annette and the things she does to me, but it's still hard to beat the feeling of a fit young man between your legs, a nice big cock filling your pussy, and everything else that a woman can do for you ladled thickly on top.

Annette says I screamed. She could be right. All I was aware of was this amazing rushing sensation all through my body. Perhaps that's what it feels like when you take something like Ecstasy. I've never tried drugs, but I was definitely on my own private ecstasy trip. I was just squealing and yelling all sorts of crap, most of it obscene. I was vaguely aware of clawing at Brad's back and moaning "fuck me, fuck me," over and over, and Brad gasping out "I am fucking you, Brenda. Hadn't you noticed?"

And he certainly was. As I was coming down from my mega-orgasm -- I don't know how long it lasted, maybe a minute, maybe an hour, I lost track of time -- I was aware that he was still fucking me. Derek normally lasts for five minutes tops, normally less, so I've got used to him bringing me off with his fingers or mouth and then fucking me afterwards. It doesn't feel so good, coming with an empty pussy, but it's better than not coming at all. (Derek usually falls asleep soon after he's come, so if I don't get in first, there's nothing left for me afterwards.) Even with Annette, I like a finger or two in my pussy or bum, or a vibrator in me, so I can grip on something when the orgasm hits. It sort of prolongs it for me, and with Brad's cock in me -- not to mention Annette's naughty finger -- my climax lasted for ages. And so did Brad.

Well I love a good fucking as much as the next girl. (The next girl in this instance was Annette, and I know she loves a good fucking, as I'd just witnessed the first of several good fuckings that she has enjoyed in my presence). However, sooner or later, the pounding has to stop or a girl gets sore. And I really wanted Brad to come for me; it would be so good if wrinkled old me could make this gorgeous young man come.

So I kissed him, I rode his slim hips even harder with my legs, I arched my back and moaned more obscenities in his ear, just like I knew Derek loved. "Come for me, Brad. Come in my pussy. Fuck me hard in my -- in my cunt. Come inside my cunt, Brad." You know, all that sort of shit that blokes love.

Brad's body was covered in perspiration by now, but he kept on thrusting. "Make me come, Brenda," he panted, "but I hate -- coming in rubber. Will you - do it with your mouth -- for me?"

Like I said, I quite enjoy sucking cock. I think I'm good at it, but Derek takes advantage and wants it all the time -- when he's interested at all - and as his pussy-licking is so-so, I've learned to ration the blow jobs. Also, he likes to thrust, and I'm not a fan of having something shoved roughly down my throat.

Now with Brad, we're talking about a different scenario. Here's a gorgeous guy whose cock I'd already tasted, and I was more than willing to suck him as deep as I could take him. I've never been a great fan of the flavour of semen, and Derek's isn't among the tastiest I've ever had, so I don't often let him come in my mouth. Frankly, I almost didn't care what Brad's tasted like after what he'd just done for me.

"Of course, Brad. I'd love to suck all your lovely spunk out. Just stick that lovely big cock in my mouth and I'll show you what I can do". Same old bollocks, but men love it!

So Brad slid slowly out of me, and in one movement whipped off the rubber and slid up the bed. He straddled my chest, and slid his cock between my boobs. There are quite a few things that Annette can do better than me -- she's younger, fitter and sexier -- but she's not equipped for titty-fucking. I am, and I let Brad slide his lovely big dick in that valley between my globes, bending my neck forward so I could take the tip between my lips at the end of each thrust.

Then Brad lifted up and shuffled forward, and he was kneeling astride my shoulders, sliding his cock properly into my mouth, I took him as deep as I could, not minding the stretch to my jaw, just enjoying the hard, sexy meat in my mouth, savouring the salty pre-cum. We rocked together, him fucking my mouth, at first tentatively, then more urgently, me bobbing my head to match his rhythm, for about 30 seconds.

Then he moaned loudly, and I felt and tasted the first spurt of his cum. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste; slightly sweet, a little bit spicy. Brad was quite deep in my mouth at this stage, and I was struggling not to choke as three, four, five spurts of thick, gooey fluid hit my throat. I managed to swallow -- hard to do with your mouth stretched wide -- and concentrated on relishing the sensations of his pulsing cock against my tongue. I could feel his body shuddering, hear his loud moans of pleasure, and I felt an amazing sense of power and fulfilment to have done that to him.

Yes, I'd done it. I'd stripped, I'd teased and seduced. I'd caressed and licked my lover in front of the camera. I'd sucked cock, been royally and comprehensively fucked by a gorgeous young man, and swallowed the guy's cum. I'd come like an express train. And I was now £700 richer. This was definitely the life.

Brad's body stopped heaving, and he slowly withdrew his softening cock from my mouth, leaving a sticky trail down my chin. Annette leaned in and licked it off. "Any more for me?" she asked, before taking Brad's cock in her mouth and sucking it. Brad moaned again, and he grabbed Annette's head, holding her still as if it was all too much for him.

When Annette released him, she turned to me and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. "Mmmm! I can taste him in your mouth. You greedy girl! Did you want to keep all of that for yourself?"

She smiled. I smiled back, and kissed her again. "Thank you, Annette. If it hadn't been for you, I'd never have done -- any of this. It's been fantastic."

"So, Brenda, do you want a regular modelling contract? " Brad was smiling down at both of us as he wiped the sweat, pussy juices and dribbles of semen from his body with a towel. "I can arrange it for you. It pays well; even better if we use the video camera."