The Salmon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
693 Followers

I gently pulled her into my arms. "My body sings when I'm near you too. When I started I didn't know what to think. Then I realized that the woman slightly behind me was further out than the one in front of me. When I moved in front of Sarah I realized the same thing was happening on my left. It just suddenly clicked in my mind that they were standing in a big V and you had to be at the apex. After that I only went slow enough to make sure I didn't run into one by accident. When I got to you I could smell your soap and shampoo and your own special fragrance. That's when my body started to sing to me and to you."

Leah sniffed, "That is so beautiful. See how you make me feel special. I guess I can see it. Understand it. I felt electric tingles when you got close to me. Your breathing and I guess your soap and shampoo and your sweat. Fragrance, tis a very nice word for it. Now what about Sarah?"

I laughed, "By the time I got to her I was really learning to use my senses. Other than you the only village woman I've had a lot of interaction with is Sarah. It just seemed like her from her fragrance. That and her height. So I took a chance and waved to her."

Leah laughed, "You waved to her! No wonder she thought you were cheating. How did you know her height?"

I kissed Leah. "From her breathing. It seemed to be at the right height."

She hugged me. "Lord, you're amazing. I didn't even know about the ceremony. The married's keep it from us. Sarah warned me to be quiet but when the kids were questioning you I held my breath but you gave the boy some great advice without giving anything away. I thought Mike's face would split when he realized that you knew to keep the secret."

I kissed her. "I love you Leah, with every fiber of my body."

She said, "I love you too. Sean I need you to be my master as well as my husband so please, please tie me up and fuck me. Every married person in the village will be here to find out how you found me so fast."

"So you want me to be your master?"

She chirped, "Yes, yes I do."

I quickly rolled her onto her stomach and gave her two sharp swats on her ass. "Then you'd do well to remember I'm in charge and I'll say what we do and when."

She gasp. "Yes Sir! Whatever you want." She whipped her arms up behind her and crossed her wrists in the small of her back.

I took her wrists in one hand. "This isn't normal most people would cover their ass."

"Husband I'm not normal. I give myself to you. You're in control and you decide." She panted.

I looked and her pussy was starting to swell and I could faintly smell her. My cock jerked to life and I had to adjust it to be more comfortable. I reached down and gently caressed my handprints on her ass cheeks and ran my hand down between her legs.

Leah moaned, "Oh God Master. Please Master. Please!"

I took my wet hand and spanked her twice more. "Please what? What do you want Leah"

"Please Husband. Please make me come. Please let me come. Take me Master you own me."

I gently stroked her ass again. She was trying to lift it toward my hand. I ran my thumb inside her pussy. "Wife you don't have permission to come."

She groaned "Oh God. I'll try Sir, I'll really try."

I managed to get my belt out of my pants and wrap it around my hand so about a foot was sticking out. I used it to lay two more strokes on her upper thighs. "On your knees."

She scrambled to her knees with her face and shoulders on the bed. "Yes Sir. Oh Gods Sir." She spread her knees wide so I had full access to her ass and pussy.

I stepped up behind her and slipped my cock in. She was hot and wet and amazingly tight. I ran the belt over her back as I pumped in and out of her pussy. She started to squeeze my cock. I used the belt lightly on her ass and every time I spanked her she really gripped my cock.

Leah was panting and gasping, "Please Master please let me come soon. I'm losing control. I can't help it. This is just so good."

I couldn't stand it either. Her pussy was gripping my cock pulling it in, pulsing on it every stroke. I gave her two final swats with the belt and reached underneath her and started rubbing her clit. I started coming and gasp. "Now Leah come for me. Come now wife!"

She screamed, "AHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDD MASSSSSTER!" and exploded under me.

I was wiped out and slowly fell forward pushing Leah flat on the bed. I barely had the strength to roll off her.

I don't know where she found the energy but Leah swiveled around and licked my cock and balls clean. Finished with my cock she gave me a soft kiss. "Och Master that was incredible. It was soooo good. I hope I pleased you."

I chuckled, "My God Leah, that was the most amazing sex I've ever had. You were perfect. You held it so long. I love you my Irish Angel, wife and slave."

She laid her head on my chest. "You and your Blarney. Sean, you were the one that was perfect. Och you made me so hot with your spanking. I thought I'd lose my mind when you started fucking me."

I didn't say anything I just stroked her hair and back.

When we recovered Leah gave me a shower. We dressed casually. I was a bit surprised but Leah didn't put on any underwear. She just smiled and gave me a kiss when I asked.

"I'm a married woman now. I don't want to restrict my husband and master."

We were barely fast enough. There was a knock on the door as Leah finished brushing her hair out. It was Sarah and her husband Mike.

As they came in Sarah said, "Tell me how you knew it was me. You could see couldn't you?"

I smiled as I pulled the two of them inside. "No, Sarah, I didn't cheat. You're the only lady in the village that wears that particular toilet water. I was pretty certain it was you."

I started to shut the door but more couples were coming up the walk so I just left it open and waved them in. They all sat around and Leah brought all of the chairs from the dining room so people could have seats. The only seat left was one overstuffed chair. Leah led me to the chair and gently sat me in it.

When she headed for the kitchen, all the women followed her. There followed a hen party that we could hear clearly through the door. That's when my interrogation started.

Mike started, "Ok mate, how in the hell did you find her so fast. Everyone here stumbled around for at least two hours usually more. You, you sod, only took about half-an-hour at the outside. So give, how?"

I started to answer but was interrupted by another question. Ian said, "You acted like you could see but I know you couldn't. I put the blindfold on myself I know it was tight. So how?"

Before another interruption I held up my hand to stop further comments. I cleared my throat. "Ok this is how it was for me. At first I was somewhat lost. I knew I was in the forest and I could hear the river so I had a general idea of where I was. I started very carefully and I heard breathing so I moved toward it being very careful to note how I turned. When I got close I could smell a hint of smoked salmon on her breath."

One of the men said, "That's my Alice."

"I knew it wasn't Leah we hadn't eaten anything after brushing our teeth. I heard another woman breathing further to my right. When I got close I could tell that she had a slight rasp maybe a cold or hay fever, she wasn't Leah. Then I moved to my left and encountered another woman and Sarah. Mike I could tell it was her by the faint scent of her toilet water. This is when it suddenly hit me that the ladies formed a corridor that led to Leah. At first I thought it was a large 'V'. Now that I think about it, they probably formed a spiral but Leah was still at the apex. I just moved down the spiral guided by the breathing of the women. I got a strange feeling as I got close to Leah. I was infused with a sense of peace and joy. Leah calls it my body singing to hers. I knew I was right when I caught her fragrance on the breeze. That's how I found her so quickly. Just like I feel her now."

I had unconsciously closed my eyes reliving it as I told my tale. When I opened them Leah was standing beside me with a glass of beer for me. "Och you tell a fine tale M...Husband. How did you know I was here?"

"I told you I felt you near." I said, pulling her into my lap.

The rest of them were sitting with their mouths open. Sarah said, "Ok so you know my toilet water. What about this singing of bodies. I don't understand."

Leah stirred in my lap and answered. "Sarah I think Sean described it perfectly. Several other men came close to me while I was tied to the tree but when Sean came close I was suddenly filled with peace and joy. I hadn't heard him and I hadn't smelled him but suddenly I knew Sean was close. I was suffused with happiness." She turned and kissed me. She gave me a sip of beer and looked at her friends.

Sarah spoke to me. "Sean you knew Leah was close to you. You can feel her? That's amazing. Leah can you feel when Sean is near?"

Leah said, "Could in the woods. I don't know about now."

Sarah said, "Let's try. Can we?"

Leah nodded and got up. Sarah took her and carefully put a blindfold on her. Spinning her around several times. Meanwhile the men shuffled me around and put a blindfold on me then we all held hands in a circle around Sarah and Leah. Sarah kept Leah at least two steps from us.

Sarah walked Leah back and forth bringing her close to a man then pulling her back across the circle. Suddenly I got the feeling again and Leah said, "Sean. This one is Sean." Seconds later her arms were around me. The men let me go. I removed our blindfolds before wrapping my arms around her and carrying her back to our chair.

Sarah said, "Amazing I saw it and I still have trouble believing it. God you two definitely belong together. I've felt a little tingle when Mike was holding me a time or two but nothing as strong as this. You two are so lucky."

Leah and I answered in unison. "We know."

I noticed that all of the women were sitting on the floor next to their husbands. One of the other women, Kate, asked, "Leah what about the domination?"

Her husband said, "Sush woman. You know that's not to be talked about until after."

Leah smiled. "Tis alright Pat. He took me before you all got here. ... By the gods he took me so good. He's a good firm hand and a loving disposition. He's perfect for me."

I asked, "So you all dominante your wives?"

Mike said, "Yeah. You already took her! Jesus man that's fast work."

I smiled, "She started getting a bit lippy so I thought I'd head it off before it got started. She responded beautifully."

Leah blushed. "Yes Sean made sure I knew who was in charge. Then he showed me why I wanted to keep it that way."

Sarah grinned, "Well girl let us see your ass."

The whole group of women took Leah to the kitchen.

When Leah was finally allowed to sit at my feet again Sarah looked at me, "You also used a belt on her.""

I nodded, "Yes I did."

Leah said, "He's good with that too. I'm not really hurt, just wonderfully warm, if you know what I mean."

There was general laughter at that. Then they took Leah and I back to the woods. We went very deep and suddenly everything seemed familiar. I walked up to a large fir tree. "This is where Leah was tied. Right?"

Mike said, "Freaking amazing. Yes Sean from now on that is your tree, yours and Leah's. We know your love will last as long as the tree. Tis part of our belief."

And that was our initiation to true married life in the village. When we went to bed that night I was amazed at how the rituals and strengthened our bonds and sealed our love for each other.

The rest of the evening Leah was almost glowing. Every time I looked at her she was looking at me and smiling. Then I realized that I was smiling as much as she was . I could feel her looking at me . She served me an outstanding supper with one of the local beers.

After supper I pulled Leah into the living room and sat her on my lap.

She pushed away, "Och I love this but I need to do the dishes."

"I'll help you wife. First, I want to know something. You're glowing like a lighthouse."

She blushed, "Yes sir."

"Leah, am I glowing at all? I just feel so elated."

She smiled. "Och no sir. Not you, you just might outshine the sun." She gave me a kiss. "Sean, my love. I'm so glad you feel like I do. What amazes me is that we can feel each other? Do you know how rare that is? This connection we have?"

"Yeah lass, I know how rare it is. I can't explain it and I really don't care as long as I have a connection to my lovely Irish angel."

We kissed for a little while and then I helped her do the dishes. We went to bed early and had the most marvelous loving sex. We caressed and kissed each other. I didn't really dominate her and she didn't really submit to me. We each did our best to please each other. We truly made love. We made love until it started to get light before we drifted off to sleep holding each other.

I woke about noon and found myself staring into Leah's beautiful green eyes.

She broke into bright sunny smile. "Good morning my husband" and gave me a soft kiss.

I couldn't help but smile back and run my hand through her soft, coppery hair. I paused and asked, "Leah are there any more things I should know about the druid, village marriage rituals?"

Leah giggled, "I don't think so. I didn't even know about the test we just went through. You know my love, you totally impressed everyone with how fast you found me. You impressed me. I was expecting to be tied to our tree for a couple of hours. It took Mike that long to find Sarah and they thought that was fast."

I thought for a minute and said, "You mean the rest of the married people don't have the connection we have?"

Leah gave me a long soft kiss. She said softly and seriously, "Sean, my love, not even close. I mean all of them have a little bit but nothing near as strong as our connection. Oh God it was hard the year you were gone. I felt empty sort of hollow the whole time but when you knocked on the door I suddenly felt warm and whole. I was so shocked when I saw you with that humongous fish. I was tingling all over my body, almost like an electric shock except it felt better than anything I ever felt before. I don't understand why we have this connection but I'm so glad we have it."

"Leah my love, I was miserable the whole time I was gone. It wasn't all because of my boss and the stupid job. That didn't make it any easier but the worst part was I missed you so bad I couldn't think straight half the time. My dreams were haunted by lovely green eyes and soft bright copper colored hair. Your warm soft lips and smooth lovely skin."

She burst into tears and kissed me, holding me tightly.

I stroked her hair and whispered, "Leah what's wrong. I'm sorry."

She sniffed a couple of times, "Och Sean, you and your blarney. I just feel so wonderful. You dreamed about me the whole year you were gone. I dreamed about you too. Your strong arms holding me and your body against me. Sean, I often had orgasms in my sleep while dreaming about you."

"And now?"

She smiled, "Och, now I don't have ta dream. Now I have the real thing. You're ever so much better than a dream. You don't vanish when I wake in the morning."

I wrapped my arms around her. "Isn't that the God's honest truth. There is nothing I like better than waking up to see your beautiful eyes."

She smiled and gave me a long soft kiss. "I thank the gods you found our village because you were searching for a dead spot in the cell coverage. I feel truly blessed."

"As I do my beautiful wife. As I do."

It was three days until the village solstice festival started. During that time we filled out the paperwork and I officially had a job as the Network Administrator for the village. Leah showed me the room where the net connection from the outside entered the town, a closet inside her house. She also added a desk for me across from her desk. There was an ethernet cable but no computer.

Leah said, "Sean I'm sorry but we didn't have the money to get you a computer."

I hugged her, "Not to worry. I'll use my laptop. Now do you still have the old windows web server?"

She nodded, "Yes. You were right I was checking things and it died about three weeks after you left. There was a horrible squealing sound and it quit. Why?"

"It sounds like the hard drive had a catastrophic failure. I thought we could buy another hard drive and I could use it to monitor the network."

"That would be so great. I don't know when I can get Mike to run us to town."

"Leah my love, you forget that I have a good boat named after you. Tomorrow we'll take it to town."

"Och right. I'm not use to being part of the rich set. What's her name. You know tis bad luck to have a boat without a name?"

"I told you, I named her after you, wife. She's called the 'The Irish Angel.'"

"Och you and your blarney." She dropped her eyes and smiled. "Makes a girl feel good, it does."

We went into town and got a couple of hard drives and a three new network cards. We had a good lunch before heading back to the village. I spent the rest of the day building the network server.

Leah came and got me for supper. As we were eating she asked, "Sean, my love and master, why did you get three network cards?"

I took a bite of salmon and answered, "I'm going to pass all of the network traffic through the server so I can monitor it. There won't be any IP addresses on the input and output cards. I'll use the third card to control the server and gather the statistics."

She looked at me. "Really? You can do that?"

I kissed her and pulled her into my lap. "Oh yes. It's a good way to keep track of what's happening on the network."

About ten o'clock that night Leah undressed me and herself. It was just getting dark. Twilight comes late ing the summer, at the latitudes of Ireland.

I asked, "What's going on?"

She smiled, "Time to get naked, howl at the moon and make love under the stars. Tis the first night of our solstice celebration." She giggled at my stunned expression and gave me a kiss as she pulled me out the front door.

As we walked toward the river I asked, "So what do you do with the children and teenagers during the ceremonies?"

She hugged my arm, "Och not to worry. Before the fun begins the teens and the unwed take all the children to the meeting house on the far side of the village. There are also a couple of pairs of us marrieds that have chaperone duties. Och, there are a lot of wild rumors spread in that meeting house."

"And how do you know that?" I asked.

"You forget beloved husband and master, until last week I was an unmarried woman. I was preparing for another four nights with the wee ones and keeping the teens apart."

"Ah so I saved you from all that. So you don't really know what goes on?"

"Och you're sharp. No I don't know but I'm terrible eager to find out. Especially with you, husband."

I hugged her, "I'm especially eager to find out with you my love."

We talked all the way down to the river.

At the river we found a huge bonfire and some tables loaded with food. The villagers were all arriving, as we were, all were naked.

Patrick the boy who asked me the question after we completed the bonding ritual came over with a very pretty dark haired girl. "Sir this is Keri, my girl. Could you tell her what you told me earlier? She doesn't understand. To be truthful I'm not sure I understand."

Leah squeezed my arm. I said, "You need to know each other. Leah and I are very lucky. We can almost feel each other and feel how each other are feeling. The fancy word for it is empathy. You need to notice the small things about each other. It's very rewarding because you feel closer to each other."

Keri asked Leah, "So you feel close to him?"

Leah looked up at me and said, "Och yes. The year we were apart was agony for both of us. I just learned that he dreamed about me every night. I know I dreamed about him. I was amazed at the details about me he dreamed. If you're serious about each other then learn all the little things that make each other special."

TstormF1
TstormF1
693 Followers
1...34567...9