The Salmon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
693 Followers

Patrick's success encouraged several other artistic enterprises to start. The website has grown quite a bit.

Rob's parents still grieve over what they had to do to him but Sally is still living with them. They say they take solace in knowing that they saved her from the evils of Duncan's whore houses.

Sally is walking out with a nice young man who is starting a farm to raise more sheep. They don't know it yet but the whole village is getting together to help them build a small house and a barn.

Two of the girls who stayed in the village are 'Growing together' with nice young men. The third has just started being courted. Their first solstice fest was quite a shock to all three of them but now they take it in stride and enjoy themselves.

Leah and I enjoy the summer solstice celebrations more than ever. The bond between us has grown even stronger. The two of us often practice 'Growing together' at our tree. It brings us amazingly close to each other.

The village still doesn't have cell phone coverage and we like it that way.

The End

TstormF1
TstormF1
693 Followers
1...456789