The Salon

Story Info
A successful model meets the guy of her wildest fantasies.
3.1k words
4.29
37.6k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

Stepping out of the shower, Nadia knew that today was not going to be just another ordinary day. She had this feeling that today was going to be different somehow as she reached for the bathrobe and put it on with her thick red hair tied up into a bun. She gazed at her reflection in the mirror and let her ginger curls fall loose over her shoulders. Her hair was the most precious thing about her. Afterall, it was the focal attention of her career as a model. And today she was going to pamper herself the way she wanted. No cameras, no make-up, no sitting around under bright hot lights in a busy fashion studio. Today was all to herself, just being who she was and enjoying the things she wanted.

It started six months ago just after a photo-shoot for some new hair and beauty product. Her image, head, face and shoulders were used to launch the specially formulated shampoo that was to revolutionise natural colour control, even prevent premature grey hair in younger people, and already her picture was on almost every advertising poster across the globe. It was the first time her image had been so widely used and people began to recognise her wherever she went. Friends and family, complete strangers who would stop her in the street, now saw Nadia as the red haired lady on the poster. It was fame and yet not what she had expected. Nadia was beginning to realise what it felt like to be a celebrity and her own private and personal identity was slowly diminishing.

There was this need to escape and do something just for herself and be who she really was instead of being associated with a brand new plastic bottle of shampoo that everyone was now buying, except herself of course. Nadia did not use the product and never would. She had a friend who she visited regularly who had a salon she had always used since her career began. She allowed no one else to fashion her style but them, and it was so uncanny how the advertising industry on this occasion had over looked that one important fact.

Nadia was ready. No heavy make over, just eyeliner and her favourite lip gloss. She ordered a cab on the phone and waited in her secure suburban ground floor apartment. She had only been living there a week, alone and secluded. She had no need for friends, only close ones, even more so now that she was well known in the public eye. She also valued her privacy and self-dignity, never wanting to share her life outside of a closed circle of acquaintances. Fame was not her target in the career she had chosen. Nadia just wanted to better herself, use her natural beauty to secure her future while she could. Today was going to be her moment to escape before going on further and whatever the future may bring.

The cab collected her and dropped her in that part of town where the salon was, in a back street arcade of small businesses hidden from the rush of the more popular establishments. The owner, a small middle-aged lady, who had always been there, greeted her as she walked in. The stylist, known to her customers as Madam Yvette, had realised Nadia's secret and ignored it. She knew that it was her own care and attention that made the product visually popular and not the product itself. Over the years they had become respected friends, as in customer and vendor terms, and so there seemed no place for arguments, if any. Besides, Nadia had no control over what had happened if she was to continue to allow her image to carry on selling the new product. Nobody asked her, and nobody cared.

"You look beautiful as usual Nadia." Yvette told her, taking her coat. "Please make yourself at home."

The salon was quiet. There were only two customers being tended to by Madam Yvette's faithful staff and Nadia took a seat in the foyer and waited. "I am not so busy today as you see." Yvette continued to explain in her Anglo French accent. "Is it the usual that you require?" Nadia nodded shyly and smiled. "Good, then I have someone new who you would love to meet. I have trained him personally and he is almost as good as me. I hope you don't mind if I hand you over to him?"

Yvette called out his name, "Anthony." Then from a private room Anthony appeared. He was tall, dark and young. So dark, it was obvious that this man had African origins. Nadia had a thing for handsome black men and he was no exception. His sexy brown eyes attracted her instantly and he was fit, muscular and smooth skinned, nothing like the person she had expected to be a hair stylist. Her first thoughts were that he could be gay and that would be appropriate, although a possible waste of 'man' in her personal opinion.

Anthony held out his hand and Nadia stood, taking it. "It's nice to meet you. It's not often we have someone as well known as yourself," he told her. Like a gentleman, he kissed her hand and winked an eye. Nadia could feel tingles running up and down her spine. This man was gorgeous and so polite she thought. Her fantasy lover in so many dreams she often had.

"Anthony will take you into the private salon," Yvette explained. "There it will be much better for both of you to get acquainted with each other. He knows what style you require; I have given him instructions and how to treat your hair. He knows all of my secrets and I trust him."

"This way miss, if you please." Nadia followed him into the private salon. It was small yet pleasant. The usual equipment and various bottles of treatments stored on a small table. She sat in the chair and looked at herself in the mirror as Anthony stood behind her, taking her hair in his hands and feeling its texture. He was so gentle and he smiled at her as her eyes locked on his kind and distinctive face in the reflection. "Madam Yvette said that you were her special customer. Your name is Nadia I take it?" She nodded her reply. "Good, then that's the formalities out of the way."

Anthony closed the door and clicked the lock so that they were totally in private. Nadia did not mind being alone with him, yet she felt as if things were becoming a little too personal as he pushed the chair closer to the sink and he asked her kindly to remove her blouse. "I like to work unrestricted if you don't mind." She hesitated and thought for a while, knowing that underneath her blouse she wore the skimpiest bra she had in her wardrobe. He was still a stranger, but she felt as if she already knew him. What she did with this stranger in her most private fantasies left nothing personal about her unrevealed. Here he was, as real as ever, exactly the type of man her own imagine often conjured up. There were no doubts he was sexy and what did she have to hide? It was just herself and he, and nobody else in that private room.

Nadia removed her blouse and Anthony watched, taking it. She was not buxom by any means. She was average and the black lace bra highlighted her pale smooth breasts. He made it obvious he liked what he saw by focusing his eyes upon them. "You have a wonderful complexion Nadia. Very nice," he told her. She returned a smile and felt good about his comment. "You can remove the bra if you wish. I don't want to spoil it with these treatments I am going to use."

"You think I should?" she asked.

"Oh definitely Miss, I mean Nadia. And the rest perhaps?"

"The rest? You mean everything?" Suddenly she realised that Anthony was either joking or being abruptly serious. Now things were becoming far too serious if he meant it. "Wait a minute. You want me to be naked just for a treatment and style? Why not use the cape like everyone else?"

"Honestly, I don't believe in those plastic capes. I think a lady should feel free and relaxed when having her hair pampered. It makes it better and you will feel more at ease with what is going on. So far I have had no objections. Why do you think we are in this room, alone?"

Nadia thought for a while. What he had said was not traditional in any way, but different. She considered the fact that he was trying to seduce her, and afterall, eventually she would probably seduce him in a flirtatious manner as was intended. He was gorgeous and she would not think twice about getting to know him perhaps a little better. Anthony waited patiently whilst she decided. His dark sexy eyes almost undressing her as she thought about his request. And she wondered if Madam Yvette had set her up in some way. Never the less, it seemed so unusual.

She was basically a shy person, although she had shared her body with men before during one-night relationships, desperately in need of satisfying her desires like any normal woman would. However, her career as a model had never gone beyond showing too much of her body for public spectacle, always concealing her mystery behind skimpy outfits that left very little to the imagination. His request seemed outrageous, but again it sounded fun somehow. There was one thing he had to do.

"Ok, I will if you will."

"No problem." Anthony began to strip off his shirt, then followed by his pants and sexy tight under pants. He threw his shoes and socks across the room and stood before her in his full-unrestricted glory. Her eyes scanned his dark sexy body with total amazement. She had only dreamed of what stood before her very eyes, with one exception. His penis was long and thick, but not hard. It hung like a small snake, hanging between his thighs with two tight testicles hiding behind it in their sack. He was totally shaved which complimented his skin in her opinion, but not as arousing as she had expected.

She stood and stripped slowly before him. Removing her skirt, then suspender belt and stockings as Anthony watched her. "And the rest," he said as she hesitated to remove her panties. But, Nadia expected something to happen whilst stripping. His penis remained soft and flaccid during the whole act of teasing. Maybe he was gay afterall?

Feeling slightly disappointed and yet also relieved Nadia allowed Anthony to continue. He pushed her gently to the sink and began the treatment of her hair as usual. He washed it first, and then poured the various herbal-based treatments into it, massaging it and doing everything that was required. He began to rinse and then towelled it dry, gently leaning her back into the chair. She opened her eyes and looked through the mirror. Anthony was stood exactly behind her as he dropped the towel around her shoulders to run his fingers through her damp curls. "I love it. It's no wonder your hair became so famous. Madam Yvette did you proud," he said. Then he looked at her reflection and she looked back at him. This Adonis of amazing masculine beauty was certainly playing with her imagination. His fingers massaged her head so sensually, turning her on so much. Her nipples grew harder and Anthony noticed.

"You know, I could make love to you right now," she said in almost a whisper.

Anthony and Madam Yvette had set her up. It was to gently humiliate her for not revealing the secret of her gorgeous hair. But then Anthony was not so sure about the whole plot. For sometime he had looked at those ads and saw a pretty face, beautiful hair and those captivating blue eyes. Today she, that girl was here with him and they were both naked. He had tricked her into being here like this and forced himself to restrain his inner most feelings. She was innocent really. She was only doing the best thing she knew to advance her successful career and nobody else cared.

Nadia was oblivious to the trick, although it had crossed her mind. All she saw was the man of her wildest dreams, naked behind her. His fingertips massaged her head so intimately and so sensually she wanted it to continue, to lead to something so fulfilling. Her whispered words had meaning and Anthony knew that.

He stopped his massage and stepped to the side so that she could see what he really felt about her. She looked at his reflection and there it was, the most arousing sight she had wished for. It was surely a dream come true. His penis was hard and erect, pulsing and jutting out in all of its glory. Suddenly, those tingles running from her groin to the very centre of her brain turned into torrential waves of desire and one of her fantasies was about to become reality. "I want to make love to you," he replied, pushing his long slender shaft against her shoulder. She continued to look at the reflection and feel it pressing against her skin with its distinctive smooth edged glans. Again, it was everything she dreamt about and now so real.

She turned her head and without hesitation, placed the tip of her tongue against it. Anthony gave a sigh as he felt her, giving him that feeling he loved so much. "Take it and do as you please. I am all yours." And at that bequest, Nadia did exactly as she wanted, taking him slowly into her mouth, feeling its thick smoothness slowly glide along her tongue. She tasted and then sucked gently, taking it in as far as she could. It felt so gorgeous, so irresistible. He was surely thick and it filled her whole mouth and throat, stopping only halfway down his shaft. Her hand reached up to wrap her fingers around it, clenching and holding him in place whilst she sucked and caressed him, slowly moving her head, getting the rhythm just perfect.

Anthony put his hand over her damp hair and gently guided her rhythm. Not too fast and not too slow, with just the right amount of length she could handle. After a while she could hear him moaning softly and knew that what she doing was certainly pleasing him as much as it pleased her. She had to keep him controlled, not wanting him to come so quickly and so she released him from her mouth and teasingly licked the underside, spitting saliva along its shaft. He watched how expertly she did it. The spit representing things to come, quite soon as she played her fingers around his sack, gently caressing his testicles, full of his love juice, just for her.

With his other hand he brushed along her breast, feeling her tightly aroused nipple. He gave it a twist before doing the same to her other, which made her want him even more as her licks turned once again into full sucking action upon his shaft. Nadia could not get enough of him. That throbbing thickness was so succulent, she needed all it had to give and soon. His fingers reached down, smoothing their way through her scanty ginger pubes until finding her warmth, seeking out her sticky wetness between two smooth petals of skin. His fingers probed deeper as she sucked, her rhythm now getting faster, more vigorous.

His fingers felt the tiny nub that triggered her desires even more. She felt them touch and spark her tingles more rapidly. She wanted to come with him and she knew it was not long before her climax reached its ultimate peak. She wanted to cry out; instead she let him know by moaning into his shaft, that she was ready. The timing was perfect.

He felt his muscles tense as he released his first stream of thick milky cum into her mouth. Then as she lapped her tongue around it, a second and third wave of cum shot over her lips and face as his fingers pressed against her clit, allowing her to cum with him as he felt a warm gush, signifying that she had climaxed at almost exactly the same time.

Nadia had never tasted man-cum before. This moment was her first experience of what it tasted and felt like. Oral sex was just the stuff of imagination until then. Now she could feel it oozing from his tip, the white seminal juices tasting just as she had imagined, salty and so tangy. As she swallowed it left tingling sensations on the back of her tongue. It was wonderful and she had no regrets in doing it. He was her dream lover, hard and thick and he certainly delivered what she wanted.

He stood away, freeing his shaft, now becoming less stiff as she licked up the remainder of his cum. He placed his fingers to his mouth and tasted her. She was no different to any other woman he had tasted before. Only this time she was someone that many men had craved over, and indeed she was someone special.

Nadia began to relax, coming down slowly from her climax. She looked at him and realised what had happened so quickly. He was a total stranger, someone she knew nothing about apart from what he did at the salon. The strange request had somehow broke through her personal restrictions and triggered off her fantasy, making it so real. He handed her a towel to wipe herself and then positioned himself behind her chair once again. Taking the hairbrush he continued to finish where he had left off before hearing her whisper. She sat, arms folded across her breasts and stared at the reflection of them both in the mirror thinking and recalling every second of the moments they had shared.

Anthony unlocked the door. Nadia emerged, her hairstyle once again restored to its full beauty. Madam Yvette stood looking very disappointed and bewildered. She had expected Nadia to be insulted by Anthony and atleast come running from the private room to complain within minutes of entering. But, Nadia knew now that it was set up. Anthony had explained and confirmed it. Instead of insults, she had experienced something pleasant and totally unexpected.

"Thankyou Madam Yvette," Nadia smiled. "Anthony was really good. As you can see he did a wonderful job and I thank you so much for letting him style my hair. Infact, I have asked him to do it again next time, if that is fine with you. May I make my next appointment?"

And yes, that day was certainly different.

© Sienna 2005

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers