The Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

"Oooohhhh gggddddd, Geoff," Corrina cried out as her new lover rammed his cock into her. "Ooooohhhh, it feels sooo good, so hard!" It had been way too long since Corrina had given herself like this, to be taken control of. She felt his cock growing harder, thicker inside her, stretching her wide. Geoff backed her against the wall, thrusting up into her tight young pussy, her large firm breasts rubbing against his chest. Geoff moaned loudly, breathing deeply, his fantasy of the past year finally coming true.

Corrina felt his cock throbbing, jerking wildly against her walls. "ooohh ggddd, Geoff, yes, YES!" she cried, surprised by her own wantonness. What she said next surprised the usually reserved girl even more. "Harder, harder...fuck me harder, Geoff!" she moaned through her panting. Geoff pinned her to the wall, slamming his thick shaft deep into her tight young pussy, her legs wrapped around his waist. Corrina's juices began flooding out, splattering as Geoff's hips slammed against her. "Oh gd, oh gd...I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Geoff," she groaned as Geoff pounded deep into her. She could feel his cock throbbing, pulsing against her walls, splitting her open. She held on tightly, giving in completely into her passion, her lust.

"Ooooohhhhhh! Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Corrina screamed as she came hard, her juices squirting out, cumming harder than she ever had before. Her hot cum gushed from her pussy, encasing Geoff's pounding cock with the warmth of her passion. Her thighs, his hips soaked with her cum. Geoff could feel her beautiful body trembling, tensing, then shaking violently as she came hard, her juices drenching him. Corrina felt his cock jerking wildly inside her, ready to explode. "Cum inside me, Geoff, I want to feel you in me," she begged.

Geoff thrust hard, grinding his cock inside Corrina, his cock swelling, growing thicker against her walls. The heat of her juices around his cock sent him over the edge. His cock exploded, spewing its hot load deep into her pussy. Corrina cried out as the hot goo splashed against her walls, filling her with his seed. She held tight around his neck, her firm breasts crushed against his chest as Geoff's cock spewed stream after stream of hot cum into her. Her pussy gripped his thick shaft, milking the hard cock of its load.

Their eyes locked for a moment, then Geoff kissed Corrina deeply, his tongue whirling in her mouth. Corrina slid down the wall slowly, her hands caressing Geoff's fit body. She slipped onto her knees, kissing her way down. Her fingers gently wrapped around the cum soaked cock, rubbing the head over her breasts and her cheeks. Corrina looked up at Geoff, giggling, smiling. She slid her tongue along the sensitive underside of his still hard cock, tasting the mix of their passion. Corrina looked up at Geoff, smiling, then took him deep into her mouth, sucking his cock clean of their lust. Geoff's fingers grab her hair, holding it back as he watched this beautiful, sexy young woman taking his cock deep into her mouth. Corrina playfully sucked him dry, then kissed her way back up, letting her breasts rub against his chest.

"Oh Geoff, that was wonderful," she said, almost giggling like a little schoolgirl. "I didn't realize how badly I needed that." She took a deep breath, her eyes lowered as she softly whispered, "I hope you don't think I something like this often." Geoff could see her embarrassment, almost ashamed of what had just happened. Geoff took her into his arms, holding her gently, yet firmly.

"I know you don't, Corrina, and that's what made this even more special," Geoff said, softly as he looked down at her. Corrina was too afraid to look up, afraid that Geoff might think badly of her. He took her hand, leading her to the couch where they sat, she laying against him as he caressed her still trembling body. Corrina felt safe in his arms, hoping that this moment would last. After a while, Geoff leaned back. "I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little hungry." Corrina didn't look up, afraid that Geoff was leaving her to another Friday of being alone. "I know a little place a few blocks away we can go."

Corrina looked up, "What do you mean?"

Geoff thought that maybe he had assumed that Corrina didn't have plans for the night when she really did. "Oh, I thought that since you didn't have any plans, we could go out and get something to eat, but if you are busy......"

Corrina interrupted him, shaking her head, "No, no, I don't have any plans. I just wasn't sure what you were asking."

Geoff smiled, his hand caressing her flat tummy, sliding just under her breasts as she rested her head in his lap. He looked down at her, smiling sweetly, "Then let me do this right and formally invite you out. Corrina, if you're not busy tonight, I'd love to take you to dinner." Corrina giggled at the formal invitation, considering he had just given her the most passionate fuck of her young life.

"I would be delighted, Dr Jones," she said, giggling sweetly. Geoff smiled, pulling her up and kissing her lips tenderly. They dressed, then spent the next several hours at the restaurant, talking about anything and everything. They ended up back at Geoff's home where they stayed in most of the day and the weekend, getting up just to go to the party. That next Monday, Kristie asked Corrina how her weekend was.

"I was a slug all weekend," she said giggling, "I barely got out of bed all weekend." At first the other girls shook their heads, wishing Corrina would get out more, but they all saw a glow about her and knew she wasn't telling the whole story.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers