The Salon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Bare with me please... what time on Friday?'

'2.00pm.'

'Yes that's okay and how long for the massage?'

'An hour if that's alright.'

'Yes that's fine, if I could just take your name and a contact number.'

'Long time no see.'

'I thought I needed a hair-cut.'

Donna smiled, 'yes, it is getting a bit long, but I thought I might have seen you sooner.' She read the puzzlement in his face, 'for a massage.'

'I thought I had to have a cut, then a massage.'

'No silly, you don't have to get a haircut to have a massage we can do the massage without.'

'Oh...'

'And there's me thinking you didn't like your massage.'

'I did,' he replied far too quickly.

Donna smiled, 'that's good, so you've got me for an hour this time.'

'Yes,' he replied as he felt his mouth go dry, then light-headed as he made his way to the chair.

'How did your exams go?'

'Really good,' surprised she should show such an interest, before adding, 'passed them all with the grades required.'

'So off to university?'

'Yes.'

'When?'

'Three weeks.'

'Which one?'

'Sorry.'

'University.

'Oh Durham.'

'That's quite a distance away?'

'Yes.'

'So we won't be seeing you for a while then?'

'I'll be back at Christmas.'

As they had been chatting Donna had prepared him for his cut, placing a sheet over his upper body and tucking it in around his neck with a paper tissue. 'So usual?'

'Please.'

Donna began snipping away, 'so I guess it's a relief getting those exams out of the way and passing them.'

'You bet it is.'

'I can tell, you seem far less tense this time.'

'Yeah,' he replied, 'it's a huge weight off my mind.'

She placed a hand on the top of his head to move it slightly, before commenting, 'your parents must be very proud.'

He felt himself blush slightly as he said, 'I guess they are.'

'I'm sure they are,' replied Donna as she continued cutting away.

About fifteen minutes later she said, 'all done, now, as before I'll have to give it a quick wash.'

He nodded.

Donna then lead him through to the treatment room. Jeremy was aware of a difference in Donna's persona, he couldn't put his finger on it, but she appeared more confident this time. As before she left him alone as he stripped off to his boxers and laid down on the massage table.

Donna re-entered the room, 'we'll start on the backs of your legs.'

As before she started massaging his calves her long slow touches which felt really good as they sent little jolts of pleasure up his legs to his groin. Jeremy hoped against hope that something might happen. He'd been conducting further online research about massage extras, and in order to obtain extras one theme was common, compliment the masseuse and say how good their massage feels.

So one particular stroke led him to blurt out, 'that feels good.'

'Good,' replied Donna surprised at the client feedback.

Nevertheless she continued the massage as she moved onto his thighs mindful of what happened last time. Donna reached up to the point where he had previously flinched, 'you don't like being massaged any higher?'

Jeremy sucked in a mouthful of air as he replied, 'no I don't mind, you can go higher.'

When Donna did not reply he thought he had said the wrong thing but that was disappeared as he felt Donna's slippery hand just below his boxer shorts.

He groaned in pure pleasure, 'ere sorry,' he apologised.

'It's okay. You like that?'

'Yes.'

'Good, a massage is meant to be an enjoyable experience.'

He nodded and Donna smiled pleased that he was enjoying her massage.

Donna then moved moved onto his back, long gentle relaxing strokes up and down. But her flow was interrupted by his boxer shorts. 'You can remove these,' she commented as her fingers danced along his waistband, 'but the drape stays on.'

'I don't know.'

'Why?'

When he did not respond Donna asked, 'not shy are you?'

'No.'

'Why then...' But Donna didn't wait for a reply as she smiled to herself, before answering her own question, 'don't worry, its alright, it's perfectly normal to get aroused.'

'Is it?'

'Yes, I won't get offended or call the police.'

Donna had now completed around a hundred massages. Whilst they were mostly for woman she had done a fair few men and there had been a couple of "incidents." As pre-warned some men did get aroused. In her massage classes she was told always take no notice. If the erection persisted, you could always leave the room, explaining you're leaving so the client can, "make himself more comfortable." Exit the room, but make sure to knock loudly on return. If you feel uncomfortable, you should ask the client to leave.

She had had a few of the men get erections and one bloke said outright how much for topless hand-relief. But she had turned Fred down, not least because he was old, bald and sweaty, but also she could loose her job and being a small market town her reputation.

'Okay then.'

Donna watched as Jeremy, under the towel, removed his boxers.

'How does that feel?'

'A bit strange.'

'Not nervous are you?'

He shook his head but he was nervous, nervous that her her touch could send him over the edge and have him cumming in the towel, something she would surely notice.

During the rest of the massage Donna could not fail to notice Jeremy's erection. In fact she was quite surprised at how big it was causing a tent-pole, which would not go down, in the towel. However, ever the professional she made no comment about it and certainly did not touch near it even accidentally.

'So that's you done then.'

Jeremy was disappointed she did not touch him, his cock was so hard and he was really desperate to cum. It was like a third person in the room, a person they both knew was there but for their own reasons did not acknowledge. However it was Donna who eventually made an acknowledgement.

'Right, so if you want to get showered,' she paused remembering what she had been told in her class, 'and er, take care of yourself.'

'Sorry.'

It was now Donna's turn to blush as she looked down at the tent in the towel, 'take care, of that.'

'Oh, yes...'

But she continued to look, wondering what his cock was like underneath the towel, realising she should leave the room she remained rooted to the floor.

The silence hung, Jeremy's heart was beating. It was just the two of them, why hadn't she left? Poor Jeremy couldn't take this any longer as he said, 'you wouldn't er ahem, t..take...'

'Pardon?'

He looked down at the bulge before surprising himself as he blurted out, 'you wouldn't take care of me?'

Donna gave a gasp of surprise as she stepped backwards uprooting herself from the floor, 'what did you just say?'

'Sorry, I shouldn't have, I mean...'

'No, you could get me the sack, if I was caught doing something like that.'

'S-sorry I would never want anything like that to happen.'

'And boasting to all your friends.'

'No, I'd never do that, I've not said anything to them about this and the other massage,' he felt his erection wilt.

Donna looked down at the collapsed tent, 'hmm, I'll see you outside young man after your shower, I think you need a good cooling down.'

'That's £7.00 for the cut and £40.00 for the massage.'

Jeremy looked around, the till was at the back of the shop just next to the corridor which led off to the treatment rooms, luckily there was nobody within earshot, 'I'm really sorry.'

'We're not that type of place and I'm not that type of girl.'

He nodded shamefully before saying, 'but...'

'But what?'

'Only I did some research on the internet and I just thought all places that did massages you know offered extras.'

'No Jeremy, if Nico ever found out I'd loose my job, and imagine the gossip.'

'Sorry,' he said again, 'you're not going to say anything?'

'To who?'

'To Nico or,' he paused took a deep breath, 'the police?'

She looked at him, he was absolutely terrified, she shook her head, 'no, it was just a misunderstanding I guess.'

'I'm really sorry, I suppose you don't want me back.'

'Sorry.'

'I can't have my hair cut here anymore.'

'No Jeremy you can have your hair cut here, and I would massage you again, but you really need to understand the boundaries okay.'

'Yes, I'm really sorry Donna.'

Donna was still shocked by what had happened, was it her fault Jeremy had made such a request? She had been eyeing up his bulge and that was wrong of her, also, he was a virgin and therefore completely unused to the situation. An experienced guy would appreciate the sensuality of a massage not think of it as a prelude to anything sexual. So perhaps it was not unsurprising he had made such a request. She knew it was wrong, but she could hide the fact that part of her was excited that she could have been the first woman to touch him intimately and make him cum.

Lost in thought she didn't hear Kayleigh behind her, 'you alright?'

Donna nodded.

'Really, you look a bit spooked.'

Donna took a deep breath, 'Kayleigh.'

'Yes.'

'Can I ask you something?'

'Course.'

'When you do the massages, do your ever get clients, you know asking for extras?'

'Yes, why?'

Donna was surprised by her colleagues nonchalant reply, but didn't want to drop Jeremy in it for she still had a soft spot for him, so she replied, 'you know Fred.'

Kayleigh nodded.

'He offered me £40.00 to go topless and wank him off.'

Kayleigh giggled, 'did you?'

'Of course not, that's gross, he's old enough to be my dad.'

'It's easy money.'

'You mean if he offered you money you would?'

Kayleigh smiled, 'perhaps I already have.'

'Oh my God, you are joking! Please tell me you're joking!'

Kayleigh laughed, 'of course I am, but,' she paused, looking seriously at the younger girl, 'ever wondered why my treatment room's got a lock on its door?'

'You haven't?'

'You mean gone all the way?'

Donna hadn't meant that but she nodded anyway.

'No,' Kayleigh paused, 'not here.'

'You mean, you've had sex with a customer?'

Kayleigh grinned, 'it's no different from pulling a guy in a club, I'm not going to go with someone who I don't fancy and plus if he's willing to pay, then why not?'

'Is that why you?'

Kayleigh nodded, 'I was politely asked to leave the spa.'

'Oh...'

Kayleigh looked her colleague up and down, 'so you've never been tempted?'

Donna frowned.

'Not even a little bit, go on you can tell me it won't go any further.'

'Well certainly not with pervy Fred.'

'That doesn't answer my question.'

Donna shuffled uneasily as she recalled how she had looked at Jeremy's bulge for longer than she should have.

'Who? Go on tell me.'

Donna lied as she said, 'there was a guy last week, late twenties, blonde hair, really good looking...'

'So what happened?'

'Nothing really, but he was so hot, if he had asked me I probably would have done.'

'You'll have to point him out the next time he's in.'

'Yeah,' replied Donna as she left Kayleigh with her mug of coffee.

As Donna cut away at a succession of clients that afternoon she though about some of the things Kayleigh had said to her. So that's why Fred asked her for a hand-job.

As for Jeremy, she didn't really expect to see him least not before Christmas or ever again. Perhaps she had led him on a bit, asking him to remove the drape and then staring at his erection for a bit too long.

She recalled Kayleigh's words of wisdom, "if it were a guy in a club." If she met Jeremy out of work would it be different. Whilst he was younger he was over eighteen, had a good body on him, was intelligent which was something she liked in a man. Also, up until that event, shy not arrogant or over-confident again traits she liked in a man. Perhaps that was it, she had previously thought of him as a boy but he was actually a man with a man's needs and desires.

In the days after the event Jeremy could not believe what had happened feeling he had escaped very lightly. Donna could have reported him to the police, his parents or even his school.

But certain things did not sit with him, why did she not bar him from The Salon? For if she had done so he would not have complained. More significantly he could not forget how her her eyes were locked onto his bulge, it was seeing her staring which triggered his request. Surely if she was so professional then she would not have looked for so long.

Jeremy researched several internet forums on this sort of thing. There were various themes, one being that repeated visits, especially in health clubs or salons, were required in order to obtain the required results. As a client could be an undercover policeman, the masseuse could be concerned about her reputation, losing her job and in some of these places some girls did offer extras but others didn't.

He therefore had this in mind, along with Donna's words, "I would massage you again," when he telephoned The Salon to make a final appointment before university.

After her conversation with Kayleigh and mulling over what they had discussed that afternoon, Donna thought very little about Jeremy. However around ten days later she was flicking through a magazine as she was between clients when she saw a picture of the same actor that Jeremy had showed her the very first time she had cut his hair. She wondered what Jeremy was up to now. When was he going to uni was it this week or next?

In the background the phone rang, Nico picked it up and retrieved the appointment book, 'yes that's fine,' she heard him say, 'Thursday 3.30pm is fine with Donna ... yes.'

After skimming through the rest of the magazine and taking a sip from her cup of coffee she wondered over to Nico

'Was that an appointment for me?'

'Yes, one hour full body massage, Jeremy, said you've done him before.'

She couldn't recall her immediate reaction only Nico's voice, 'Donna, Donna did you hear me?'

'Ere, yes, yes that's fine.'

Donna spent the rest of the day thinking. Was it wise for her to have not barred him? But why did he return what did he want? She knew Kayleigh's answer would be she would have no qualms about getting her tits out and wanking him off for a fee. Should she get Kayleigh to massage him? She then remembered Kayleigh was off that Thursday afternoon.

She felt a jolt to her body, she was worried about being caught yet Kayleigh had a lock on her treatment room door so that would not happen. She gasped silently as she thought how there was nothing preventing her from using Kayleigh's room. Steadying herself, she could not actually believe what she was thinking.

She could always get Nico to cancel, but what would Jeremy's reaction be? Plus it would look suspicious. Then she remembed his hard-on, lying under the towel, her touches had done that to him. It would probably only take a few strokes to make him cum, just put her hands under the towel grip his shaft and pump him up and down. She felt herself blush, then an ache in her pussy. It was three months since she'd had sex after splitting up with her last boyfriend, the longest time she had gone without since losing her virginity.

Donna spent the next day Wednesday, attempting to keep busy to take her mind off massaging Jeremy, even staying late.

Thursday morning was very busy and passed Donna in a blur, only realising it was 1.00pm when Kayleigh said goodbye for the day. Only two and a half hours to go. She had a couple of clients booked and did another cut. She took her phone out of her pocket to look at the time, but something fell out of her pocket, Kayleigh's key! She quickly bent down to pick it up before checking the time, 3.25pm, 5 minutes to ... but he had entered five minutes early.

Donna walked over to Jeremy, a trace of nervousness in her smile for it appeared everytime he visited he seemed that much taller, broader, older and handsome. She questioned why on earth he was still a virgin. His request from their last massage ruled out him being gay. However there there was no time for further thought as she greeted him, 'hi Jeremy, how are you?'

'Fine.'

'Ready for your massage?'

He nodded

'Good, follow me.' Donna didn't know why she ignored the door on the right which was her usual treatment, instead she continued further down the corridor, 'we'll use Kaleigh's room on the left today.'

Once inside the room she said, 'if you get undressed and lie on the couch, I'll be back in a minute.'

As she left she put her hand in her pocket and clasped the key. She returned and smiled at Jeremy who was on the massage couch wearing just his boxers. 'You can take those off, and place the drape over you...'

'I ...' he stopped.

'It's okay I won't look,' Donna commented as she turned her back on him. A few moments later she asked, 'all done?'

'Yes.'

She turned round and walked over to where he was lying on his front, 'so when it is you're off to uni?'

'Sunday, Sunday week.'

'You must be really excited?'

'Yeah, a bit nervous though.'

She smiled, 'well a nice massage will sooth your nerves, shall we start on your back?'

Jeremy nodded as best he could.

He closed his eyes as he enjoyed Donna's slow relaxing strokes down his back, as this was now his third massage he had become more used to her touches and consequently found them more sensual than sexual.

Everytime Donna moved her right arm when massaging Jeremy the key in her pocket brushed against her elbow, automatically she cast a look over to the door and its lock. It would be so easy, she thought to herself, but would he want me to? Would he tell anyone?

She tried to analyse, he was off to university so she would probably would never see him again. The key brushed against her elbow yet again. This time she looked purposefully at the lock before she took a deep breath.

Donna's strokes seemed different, more automatic as if she was thinking of other things and then harder, more rigid, lacking any subtlety. He wondered if this was punishment for his earlier indiscretion. Then the strokes stopped, he heard Donna breath in deeply, was she going to ask him to leave? He hoped he would get his £40.00 back.

But the rigid strokes were replaced by light gently strokes made with the tips of her fingers as they slowly danced down his back. Lower, lower they went towards the drape then back up, but instead of going up his back he felt a hand gently go up each side of his rib cage before moving over to the top of his back. He was tempted to say how good it felt and when she did it again he could not contain his gasp of pleasure.

'Is that nice for you?'

'Yes,' he paused before saying, 'it's very nice.'

'Good,' replied Donna as she continued.

Her touches had made him hard which he found uncomfortable as his cock was pointing towards his bottom half and trapped between his body and the massage table. He attempted to to re-adjust himself an action which did not go unnoticed by Donna.

'Are you okay?'

'Yes.'

'Are you sure?'

'Just getting more comfortable.'

She paused, before answering cryptically, 'I see, I can stop if its getting a bit too uncomfortable for you.'

Jeremy did not know what to say, for he did not want a repeat of the last time, but her touches were so good, 'er no,' he eventually replied.

'So you like being massaged along here?' As her fingers tips danced along his ribcage.

'Yes.'

'Good. So what have you been up to since I last saw you for your last massage?' In reply Donna felt Jeremy momentarily tighten his muscles under her hands. 'What's wrong?'

'Nothing.'

'Are you sure? It wasn't the mention of your last visit?'

He nodded.

'Well that's all forgotten about now, I didn't tell Nico, or...' she gave a little laugh, 'the police, so I can keep a secret. Can you?'

'Sorry.'

'Keep secrets?'

'I guess so.'

'Thats good, because you know, since your last massage I discovered one of the girls here does provide other services so perhaps you were right afterall.'