The Salon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sorry.'

'About what you said, these types of places do provide extra services, it appears quite a common practice. Anyway this bloke had previously got extras off this other girl, who shall remain nameless, and assumed I would want to do the same. He offered me money to get my tits out and wank him off after a massage.'

Jeremy's whole body gave a little shudder, he was stunned not so much by the request but the blatant way in which Donna had announced it. But also turned on by her crude words.

'Are you shocked?'

'Yes,' but he thought it best not to mention he was also very excited.

'Well imagine how I felt, horrible old man. Not like you.'

'Oh...' was all he could muster aware Donna was paying him a compliment but unsure of what to say or how to react.

'So is that why you asked me? Another girl had given you extras and you thought you could get the same from me?'

'No, I've only had a massage from you.'

'So not cheated on me then?'

'No,' he responded missing the irony.

'So why did you?'

'I...'

'Is this a bit embarrassing for you?'

'Yes, very.'

'Oh, but I would really like to know.'

'I don't know really,' before he volunteered, 'the way you were touching me.'

'Yes you're not used to being touched like that are you?'

He nodded.

'I guess my touches got you a bit excited?' She giggled, 'well I could see they got you very excited.'

'Sorry about that.'

'Don't worry its perfectly natural.'

The silence hung until Jeremy blurted out, 'and you were staring at it.'

'Opps yes I was, how very unprofessional of me sorry about that.'

'Its okay.'

Donna continued with the massage before asking, 'really?'

'Yes.'

'So ... did you like me staring at it?'

Jeremy nodded.

She gave a little gasp of surprise, 'it's alright, I liked staring at it too.' She felt Jeremy gently shudder underneath her hands as she continued, 'did it turn you on?'

'Sort of.'

'What sort of answer is that? It either did or it didn't.'

'Yes.'

'I see.'

Donna continued to massage Jeremy's back in silence. But her brain was far from being inactive as she took a deep breath, this was it, 'so do you want to turn over?'

'I don't think I can.'

'Why not?'

Jeremy was too embarrassed to offer a reply.

Instead Donna volunteered, 'are you aroused?'

'Yes, sorry.'

'Been trying to burrow a hole in my massage table?'

Her joke relieved the tension in him as he gave a little sigh.

Picking up on this Donna whispered, 'turn over for me then.'

She watched as Jeremy turned over keeping the towel close to him. However she could not mistake the huge bulge in the towel. 'You can take the towel off,' as she started to massage his legs.

'Are you sure?'

She smiled, 'yes. I have seen an erection before Jeremy.'

Very self consciously Jeremy opened up the drape revealing himself.

Donna smiled as she saw Jeremy's penis for the first time, nice size but by God it looked hard, its purple head angry and shining in the light. Trying to ignore it she said, 'there, that wasn't too bad was it?'

'No.'

'Did you think I'd laugh at it or something?'

'I don't know.'

'I shouldn't really be saying this, but it's a very nice one you have.'

Jeremy just said the first thing in his head, 'thank you.'

Donna gave a little chuckle to herself at Jeremy's silly answer, 'do you feel all liberated and free, or a bit self conscious?'

'A bit yes.'

'Don't worry that will soon pass, I think it's better for the client to be naked.'

Jeremy could not believe he was naked, sporting a huge hard-on alone with a girl. In fact the first female to see him in such a state. He had expected it to be a girlfriend not a hairdresser. Why did she allow him to get naked like this? Did she want something? Whilst the signs appeared positive he could not forget her previous reaction.

Donna continued to massage his shins, 'that's done, alright for me to go a bit higher?'

He nodded.

But as soon as Donna's oily hands started to rub him just above his knees his cock gave one almighty twitch.

'Are you alright?'

'No I think I might...'

She raised an eyebrow.

'Ejaculate.'

'We can't have that can we?'

With that they looked in each others eyes, Donna smiled.

'Oh God,' he muttered under his breath, if Donna looked at him again like that he would surely cum.

'What is it?'

'Can you er leave me on my own for a few minutes.'

'Why?' She asked innocently.

He looked down at his swollen cock then at Donna, 'I think I might have to you know take care of myself.'

'I see,' and with that she slowly made her way to the door.

Jeremy looked intently at her admiring her round bottom as it gently moved from side to side as she exited the room. Then closing his eyes, imagining her lovely warm oiled up hands gently sliding up and down his cock. As soon as she was the other side of the door, it would be his own hands.

As Donna walked she put her hand in her pocket and pulled out the key. She was now at the door, but rather than open it she inserted they key and turned it anti-clockwise.

Jeremy with his eyes still closed had expected thto hear the door being closed instead heard the sound of a lock turning its metallic tone echoing round the sparsely furnished room. His immediate thought was Donna has locked me in. So he looked over expecteding not to see Donna but there she was. 'Uh Donna,' he croaked in surprise.

Donna smiled and then looked down at his cock. It looked even more bloated and swollen than before, a tear of pre-cum leaked leaked out. 'You know it's sometimes better to get someone else to do it.'

'What?'

She smiled as she said, 'the doors locked Jeremy, we won't be disturbed.' Then she looked down at his cock.

Jeremy gasped.

'Do you want me to take care of you then?'

Intuitively he just nodded.

She smiled before saying in a whisper, 'I will but on one condition.'

'Yes.'

'You don't breath a word of this Jeremy. Do you understand?'

He nodded again.

'I'm serious.'

'I know.'

'One word of this gets out and I could lose my job.'

'I promise I won't say anything.'

'I can trust you?'

He nodded as his cock gave a little twitch.

'I'm just going to wash my hands,' not waiting for a reply she continued, 'I don't want to get any oil on my top.'

As she walked over to the sink to wash the oil from her hands Jeremy wondered what she meant. However his puzzlement was answered in the most unbelievable way. As she slowly walked towards him she started to unbutton her blouse.

Jeremy gasped as his cock twitched in expectation.

Donna basked in the attention as she stood over him in just her bra, 'you like?' And with that she rocked up and down making her breasts wobble inside her bra.

Jeremy just nodded.

'I supposed you'd like to have a proper look?'

Jeremy nodded again.

Donna placed a finger over her lips whispering, 'not a word. Okay'

'Yes,' even if someone offered him a million pounds his lips were sealed.

Donna then began to unclasp her bra. Her breasts wobbled as they were released from their constraints as they were much bigger than he had expected. He spent the next twenty seconds or so staring at the wonderful sight before him. She had large light pink arelos which were surrounded by barely visible blue veins. Jeremy's gaze extended to her upper arms, lightly suntanned as was the top of her chest; below which a subtle semi-circle of tan-line where she had been wearing strappy dresses throughout the summer.

Donna smiled and nodded.

Jeremy not knowing how to react asked, 'what?'

'You can touch me if you like.'

Jeremy nodded, 'can I?'

A smile from Donna and he began to stroke her stomach, which hung ever so slightly over her jeans. Her skin was warm and silky smooth as he gently rubbed it just below her navel before stroking the purple stone in her belly.

Donna was surprised as she had expected him to go straight for her breasts, as she asked, 'don't you want to... feel them?'

'Really! Oh yes,' he splutted.

With that he clumsily began to feel his first naked pair of breasts. They were soft and squashy not what he was expecting. Extending out his palm he lifted one up surprised at how heavy it felt as he toyed with it. Next he rubbed one of her nipples between his fingers drawing a gasp from Donna.

'Sorry.'

'It's okay it felt nice.'

Encouraged by this he ventured lower in the gap between her skin and the top of her trousers.

'No Jeremy, not there.'

'Sorry.'

'Not today,' she read the disappointment in his face as she smiled, 'perhaps another time.'

Jeremy nodded and returned to playing with her nipples which were now erect and standing out.

'Enough,' she said softly.

'Sorry.'

'It's okay, I just need to get some more oil.'

He nodded as he watched Donna, her breasts wobbled invitingly, as she walked over to where the oil was. She squirted some onto the palm of her hand slowly rubbed into her skin.

Jeremy watched open mouthed.

'You know what I'm going to do next don't you?'

He nodded even more vigorously.

'Now just relax yourself, would you like to play with my tits while I take care of you?'

'Oh please, can I?'

She smiled, 'you're so nice and polite.'

Jeremy felt her breast as the tips of her fingers gently ran over his stomach.

'That feel good?'

'Yes.'

'I won't start on you just yet,' as her hands brushed down past his cock to his upper thighs.

'Oh that feels really good,' he replied now far more open with his praise.

She returned to his stomach and looking down at his cock commented, 'you're leaking a bit.'

Not knowing what to say he just nodded.

'Now I'm going to give you a few gentle strokes,' not waiting for a response she gently stroked along the underside of his cock.

He groaned as he pushed his groin upwards.

'Mmmm,' she commented, 'I think you like that.'

'Yes,' he spluttered.

She noticed how pre-cum was now oozing out of his swollen head. Donna then reached down to his balls where his skin was so taught and gently ran her fingertips over his pubic hair eliciting a low groan from him. She then returned to his cock gently stroking it for the first time ran the tips of her fingers over his swollen knob gently massaging some of his-pre cum into his very tip. Next she cupped his balls before slowly sliding the palm of her hand all the way up to his knob, then circling his purple head with the cupped palm of her hand before slowly sliding down and repeating the movements.

Jeremy was writhing, grunting and groaning and she knew it would not take too much for him to cum as she saw his clenched fists. 'Are you close?'

A sharp squeeze of her breast told her the obvious as for the first time she curled her fingers round his solid shaft eliciting a deep moan from him.

She then began to move her hand up and down his shaft. After no more than half a dozen strokes Jeremy's whole body went into a seizure, 'Oh...' he spluttered, 'I'm ...'

In response Donna increased her movements and a stroke later the first jet of cum shot out of his cock. She watched in awe and felt an ache in her pussy as it flew through the air landing just under his chin, another jet landed low followed by another, then another.

Donna counted at least six jets before his cock began to subside, 'my God Jeremy, have you been saving it up for me?'

But he did not respond lying breathless on the massage table his upper body covered in his recent emission.

'Jeremy,' she stroked his upper arm.

'Uhh,' he groaned.

'Are you okay?'

He nodded, before adding, 'that was amazing.'

'Good,' replied Donna before adding, 'now remember what I told you?'

'Yes, I won't breath a word.'

Donna replied with a small sigh of relief as she gently stroked his hair, 'I think you need another cut.'

'But...' he stopped himself.

'Followed by a massage, 5.25pm next Thursday.'

'Isn't that too late?'

Donna smiled, 'no, you'll be my last customer of the day, now get into that shower.'