The Salon Pt. 02

Story Info
The next installment of a story about the sexy salon.
2.5k words
4.58
21.5k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSF79
JSF79
54 Followers

Thanks to every one who has read part 1 and especially to those who gave such lovely positive feedback. I wrote this story nearly 15 years ago and was inspired by a now defunct website that I used to subscribe to. Reading it back today as I proof-read it before posting, it didn't seem as extreme as I remember it, but I guess that says more about how porn has developed over the years?

As before, your feedback will be gratefully received and I have several more stories waiting in the wings if there is a demand... One is very extreme lesbian BDSM and breaks all sorts of taboos.

Finally one kind reader made a request for a story based on a certain theme and this inspired me to start writing again for the first time in over 10 years. Part 1 of 'They Maid Marion' should be on line very soon.

If you have any other suggestions for story themes/ideas, please feel free to let me know.

*****

THE SALON PART TWO

Even in her excited state she was not prepared for the vision before her once the doors were fully open. Inside was a huge metal frame that made the shape of a box, it was fitted with eye-bolts and pulleys at various places and the whole thing was on castor-wheels which enable Ysobel to pull it into the room.

But the most amazing thing about the cage was not its construction but what was in it! Strapped firmly in place with her limbs pulled taught to form the shape of an "X" was a beautiful, long limbed blond held immobile and seemingly impassive by her bonds. She was made silent by a huge ball gag that wedged her jaws uncomfortably wide apart and she blinked rapidly to get used to the light. Other than that the only clothing she wore was a pair of plain black high-heeled court shoes.

As Sarah's eyes drank in the details she noticed the strong bone line and proud facial features of the captive woman, her eyes drifted down taking in the firm pert breasts, flat, trim stomach and finally a neatly trimmed pubic mound with some fine silver jewellery dangling from her labia. Sarah saw the captives face flush when she realised where she was looking and realised she was getting a buzz from being part of her discomfort.

Ysobel walked slowly around the frame, letting the sound of her boot-heels clicking on the floor reverberate around the room. The captive girl in the middle of the frame tried to follow her mistress around the room with her eyes but the bonds she occasionally strained against them in a vain bid for freedom, held firm.

"This is Shelly." Ysobel announced as she unfastened the ball-gag, "She simply loves being punished, don't you Shelly?"

"Yes Mistress" Shelly obediently replied, trying to exercise the aches out of her jaw muscles.

"What would you like me to do to you Shelly?"

"Punish me mistress, I've been bad and need to be spanked mistress." Sarah couldn't believe her ears, the woman was actually asking the rubber dominatrix to inflict pain on her!

"Just spanked slave? That seems a little gentle doesn't it?"

"I would like you to whip me too please mistress." Shelly didn't sound so sure of herself this time.

"Well, if you're sure that's what you want..." Ysobel enjoyed making her slaves ask to be punished, it added an extra layer of humiliation she felt.

From one of the many racks down one side of the room Ysobel produced a long cat-o'-nine-tails whip and move behind the spread-eagled Shelly. A first, moderate stroke of the whip produce a barely a murmur from the attractive blonde slave.

"What do you say to your mistress you cheap slut!?" Ysobel suddenly barked as she bought the whip down with great force across her pert bottom.

"OW!! Sorry mistress, thank you mistress! "Shelly blurted out, trying to placate her tormentor.

Ysobel proceeded to lay successive strokes across the captives back and buttocks making a vivid pattern of red marks in her skin. Every stroke was punctuated by Shelly's dutiful offer of thanks to her mistress, although the increasing vigour with which she fought to escape her bonds seemed to say otherwise.

Sarah watched on in horrified fascination, she hadn't seen anyone receive corporal punishment since her days in the convent boarding school and couldn't believe that the girl had willingly subjected herself to this treatment. She had completely forgotten about her own captivity until without realising what she was doing she tried to move her hand to stroke her own ever more excited womanhood.

Suddenly things started to change, she struggled briefly against her bonds until mistress Karla caught her attention as she walked towards her. What made Sarah really stare was that Karla was now wearing a black strap-on dildo about her waist and the thought of what she intended to do with it shocked and thrilled Sarah at the same time.

"It looks like you're getting a little excited there madam, why don't you relieve a little tension by sucking my big black cock?" Karla didn't actually seem too interested in her answer as she thrust her newfound member into Sarah's mouth as soon as she went to speak.

"Mmmph, mmm, mm mmph." Sarah protested as the hard black rubber cock filled her mouth.

"Oh shut up and get on with sucking my cock will you?" Karla admonished as she began to thrust in and out of the protesting Sarah's mouth. Stunned at the humiliation of such abuse, she fought the advances of the thrusting dildo for a few moments before her own animal instincts kicked in and she started to suck and give head to the leather clad beauty before her.

Karla watched the transformation with interest as she thrust into her now welcoming mouth. She was always fascinated by how it seemed the more uptight the client the quicker they seemed to embrace depravity. She couldn't deny that this was having an effect on her too as the strap-on pressed the leather of her trousers against her otherwise naked clitoris. Before things got too hot she pulled from Sarah's mouth and beckoned the nubile Kelly over.

"Bend over and offer her your pussy for her to eat" Karla commanded and the agile assistant eagerly complied. Kelly pushed her rear onto Sarah's face and reached behind to pull her cheeks apart to afford her better access. Sarah didn't even hesitate, she dreamed for so long about doing this that she eagerly nuzzled under the hem of the leather skirt and for the first time smelt the aroma of another woman.

Slowly at first she ran her tongue along the twenty year olds soaking wet pussy, tasting and drinking down her ample love juices as if drinking nectar for the first time. Years of frustration came to the surface eager for release and her tongue pushed harder and parted the soft fleshy lips that guarded the entrance to her sex. She was in seventh heaven, finally experiencing another woman in the most intimate way and was rising steadily to her climax when she felt something hard pressing against her own pussy-lips.

After just a brief pause Karla thrust all the way into the captive woman's love nest with one smooth, confident surge. She felt her hips slap against Sarah's cheeks and heard the unmistakeable sound of soft smooth leather smacking against even softer female flesh, followed by the sounds of her juices slurping against the rock hard phallus as she pushed it home.

Ysobel had paused to admire her handiwork and now went round to face her slave, Shelly knew from experience what was coming next and begged her mistress to be spared. Ysobel listened to the captive girls pleading, quietly getting off on the power she held over her. She knew that even if she released Shelly that she would not go, that escape was not what she wanted, merely the chance to abdicate responsibility for enjoying that which convention told her was wrong.

Well Ysobel was more than happy to accept that burden but decided she'd had enough of her voice and roughly pushed the gag back into her mouth, instantly reducing Shelly's protests to moans. She drew her hand back and took careful aim, landing the first stroke across the top of Shell's left breast. Shelly roared in pain into the gag in her mouth and her body bucked furiously as the blows continued to land on her exposed and so very pert breasts.

Ysobel paid no heed to the captives protests and proceeded to lay careful strokes across Shelly's breasts, taking each one each turn as Shelly shook her head from side to side in a desperate bid to plead for mercy. Soon there was a neat criss-cross pattern of red marks across her well formed chest and after a few minutes Ysobel stopped her lashing to inspect her handiwork, just for a moment Shelly thought that she might be spared but this hope was soon dashed as her Mistress reached into a drawer and produced a pair if nipple clamps.

Shelly pleaded through her gag for her boobs to spared any further torment and gave her best "puppy-dog eyes" look to Ysobel. Ysobel saw the pleading look and heard the woeful moans and felt a shudder run through her body as her lust kicked into overdrive. Despite the sudden rush of heat she felt in her groin Ysobel ignored the urge to bring herself off, knowing that there was much more fun to be had and that Shelly would feel cheated if it all ended so soon.

One by one Ysobel attached the nipple clamps and watched as their weight pulled her slaves nipples towards the floor. Ysobel knew that they would now be hyper sensitive and so changed to a crop as her method of discipline for greater accuracy. The leather flap on the end of the crop flicked with pin-point precision at Shelly's' left nipple sending a stab of pain straight to her brain.

Her tits had started to go numb at the lashing they had received but this sure woke them up! She didn't think she could stand any more pain and wanted it to stop except for the fact that her body was reacting differently. She could feel her pussy getting hotter and hotter as the blows reigned down on her and as the vicious crop started to do its careful work she realised she could actually feel her own juices start to run down the insides of her legs.

She felt so ashamed, why did her body react to pain this way? Why was it that the worse the humiliation, the worse the torture or bondage she was placed in, the more she got turned on? She didn't know and despite the many hours she had spent struggling with the dilemma she was no nearer an answer, so in the end she just decided to hell with it and embraced it as her fate. She knew that if this onslaught continued that her lust would take over completely and that if she came without permission her Mistresses' wrath would come down on her, so she fought back the urges with all her might. But it didn't work.

Sarah was now lost in a world of overwhelming sensations and had given up any sense of control she might of felt earlier, it wasn't just the hard, long rubber cock pounding in and out of her now well-lubed pussy, it wasn't just the wonderful tactile sensations as she pushed Kelly's woman-flesh around with her tongue. It was the feeling of that wonderfully smooth leather slapping against her buttocks as Karla pushed her strap-on all the way home.

It was also the knowledge that she was being controlled by a beautiful, powerful woman for her own gratification. She enjoyed the fact that for once no one was looking to her for instruction, that all she had to do was relinquish all control and untold pleasure would be hers. So she surrendered herself to Karla, gave in to the rising waves of lust that were battering her defences and as she did so felt her own climax come rushing towards her.

As her orgasm broke she felt it sweep over her like a tidal wave, for a moment she could not even breath as her mind shut down all functions as it struggled to deal with the overdose of sensations. The room swam around her and she felt that despite her bonds that she would surely fall off the padded bench. As the room started to come back into focus she roared an animal like cry into the pussy of the young girl in front of her and was rewarded by the feeling of it convulsing as Kelly's' own orgasm now hit.

Sarah felt the girl's juices splash against her face and raced to drink as much of it down as she could. She loved the sheer depravity of it and was overjoyed when from behind her she heard Karla moan as she gave an extra hard thrust into Sarah's sopping wet slit.

"Oh yes you sexy cow," Karla said to the woman impaled on the end of her rubber cock, "you really love me fucking you don't you as you eat her pussy!?"

"Y-yes Mistress Karla, that was simply wonderful, I've never had an orgasm like it!

"You really are a leather slut at heart aren't you?"

"Oh god yes, I think I could cum just from touching it!" Sarah had lost all trace of the professional business woman and was revelling in being as slutty as Karla wanted her to be.

"Well we'll find out in a moment but first I think there's someone else who needs dealing with." Karla now looked across at her good friend and fetish lover Ysobel, "Make the bitch cum for you Mistress Ysobel."

Ysobel nodded her acknowledgement to Karla and stepped back from the captive Shelly who was now constantly writhing in her bonds in a vain attempt to avoid the sting of that crop. Sarah now expected Ysobel to reach down and play with her slave's sex to finish her off, but no. Instead she stepped back and with a brief glance at the fear stricken look in Shelly's eyes aimed a full bodied swing at her pussy.

As the crop connected with Shelly's dripping, exposed cunny she screamed into her gag at the top of her voice as the pain seared through her body like a hot knife. Almost instantaneously her body reacted by tipping over the edge into a massive, body wracking orgasm.

As she watched her slaves back arch outwards as her bonds snapped straight Ysobel pressed her latex gloved finger against her own clit and felt the familiar shiver as her nub reacted to the touch of her latex pants. With a quite sigh she steadied herself against the frame as she climaxed.

JSF79
JSF79
54 Followers