The Salt Lamp

Story Info
House wife receives a strange lamp in the mail.
756 words
3.89
6.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon, Stephanie was lounging on the couch, reading a book when she heard a knock at the door. She wasn't expecting anyone over today, so she cautiously checked the door. Peeking through the peephole, Steph watched the delivery van drive away. She wasn't expecting a delivery, but this wouldn't be the first time her husband ordered something frivolous on a whim.

Bringing the package inside, she noticed the package was addressed to her. Perhaps a gift from her husband to make up for their last fight. Pulling the box open and unwrapping the object, it appeared to be a lump of stone. Cylindrical in shape with a reddish-orange hue to it. As she touched the rock to pull it out of its container, it started to glow. "Oh, it must be one of those salt lamp thingies."

The rock shined with a lovely warm orange glow. She was still puzzled by how it worked since she couldn't figure out where the batteries went. But seeing as it was working, she didn't put much thought into it and went about her day.

Unsure of where to place it, she carried it around the house. Finally, she settled on the bedside table as it would make a lovely lamp to read. Besides, this might stop her husband from complaining about the light keeping him up at night.

Later that night, as she and her husband settled down for bed, she thanked her husband for such a lovely gift but got little back. He just turned over and went to bed. She ignored him and started her nightly reading. Loving how perfectly the lamp was for this. Bright enough to read from but not as to not hurt her eyes.

Her book tonight was a slightly erotic romance novel that was all the rage with the lonely housewives her age. The detailed descriptions of the protagonist's actions left Stephanie wanting. This left her fantasizing about a handsome stranger on a beach. One who would seduce her and show her the passion she so desperately needs.

After a few minutes of this fantasy, she could feel the heat building between her legs. Putting down the book, she bit her lip, running her hands down her body. She needed to get off. Not only that, but she also needed a man. She needed Someone to take her and use her as she so desperately needed. She rolled over to her husband, running a hand over his side and down to his crotch. She hoped maybe this once she could get what she needed from him. "Not tonight, Steph, I have to get up early" He grunted before shrugging her hand off his body and scootching away.

Frustrated and horny, she rolled away from him and curled up. She was looking over at the lamp. How does he think getting her gifts allows him to be a dick. As if that makes up for it. Even though she was angry, the lust from before was still there. The fire burning inside her needed to be quenched. Her hand ran down into her Pj's slipping under her panties. Her fingers brushing across her clint down to her wet slit. Her body was so warm, so needy. She needed to get filled. It had been so long since he has shown her any attention.

Lying there on her back. Her hands down her panties as her mind slipped further and further into fantasy. All she could think about was cock. She didn't care whos. She just needed to serve a real man. Have them take her and show the pleasure she desperately craved. Her fingers were rubbing wildly across her clit. Trying to recreate the images in her mind. But it wasn't enough; it wasn't the real thing. She needed the real deal. Finally, her body shuttered in orgasm. But even as her body relaxed, she already required more. Just her fingers were not enough to quell the lust burning inside her.

Feeling somewhat satisfied, she relaxed in the afterglow of her orgasm for a while. Her fantasies still swimming in her mind. The thoughts of the men she passes everyday flitting through her thoughts. She admonished herself for such lewd thoughts. She was a devoted married woman. Even if she had these fantasies, she would not break her vows. Even if she was married to a rude man that couldn't please her. Eventually, she reached out and touched the lamp, watching its warm glow dim and go out before falling asleep.