The Same Old, Same Old

Story Info
Danny returns to try his luck.
1.3k words
3.71
10.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

The same old, same old, but still alive and well.

Danny came to me in the street of all places and asked if I would like a 'session' with him. Well, seeing as I'd not heard from him since heaven's knows when, I readily refused telling him I had met a new guy.

"Sorry Pete it is just I was in a car crash and ended up in hospital for a couple of months"

"Sorry to hear that Danny, but at least you could have texted or something." I groaned.

"I thought you had gone off me for that other guy you kept teasing me about. Like you were saying that, just to get the best out of me, that if I didn't let you have my ass the way you wanted, then you'd go to him."

"No way, Pete. It is genuine, look I will show you my medical report if you wish. I was under in a coma for some time so I couldn't have contacted you, believe me?"

I was in a state of confusion. I always liked Danny even if he was a bit over the top sometimes with the ways he wanted me. From the start I said I wasn't into yellow rain and he did accept that, although he did keep trying his luck and say it would be nice in the bath. The truth is the smell of urine makes me vomit. He tried to get me just to let him pee over my ass and then he would shower it off straight away but I said no.

And that is when he said he'd go with this other guy then, who was into that.

So I assumed that is what had happened because of his long absence.

"So what do you think Pete? Would you like to give us another go? I'd like that and I remember how you did too?"

"But Danny, I told you; I am with this other guy called Roger now."

"Is he good then, as good as me?"

I hesitated to reply. Roger was good fun and we have had some rollicking times together but I have to admit there is no one quite like Danny, despite his kinky ways.

"There you are then, Pete. Come on lets have some fun like we did before. You know you will like it."

I submitted not knowing what I would do about Roger. But flashing through my mind and what I have missed so very much made me feel the old feelings I have always had for Danny again. So I put Roger aside for a bit to see how it goes with Danny.

"My place or yours?" he asked with that look in his eye.

"You know I always prefer yours with all that gear you have got" I returned...

He laughed and said that he loved to try different things with all the handcuffs, and spankers.

"You like me to spank you across my spanking stool at the same time I fuck you" he said knowing quite well my preferences.

I simply adored the way he fucked me like that. It felt so lovely with him thrusting into me and feeling the sting of his spanking. Somehow the pain was balanced with the pleasure of his resilient throb inside me and it was beautifully coordinated...

So we made for his place. As usual he fixed a drink for me, something that would break the ice he said and get me in the mood... Not like that would have taken long anyway, already I was thrilled to meet Danny again and the swelling in his pants said that he was ready for me.

"Feel me first Pete, like you used too?" he asked.

I squeezed my hand around his bunch and the old craving was there. He coaxed me to undo his zip and there it was that which I called Danny's masterpiece, all seven inches of pure unadulterated cock, all for me!

He grasped the back of my head and lured me to sniff his cock as I knelt before him. It was the same old, same old but still as good as ever, it was so very strong and beautifully pungent; still alive and well, and instantly I was drawn by the scent as Danny stretched it back to reveal that beautiful plum like orifice.

"Mmm" he moaned as I took it into my mouth and tasted its familiar nectar. It was all there, that which I had missed so much. Something that Roger could never live up to. Although I did oral with him I made it quick as I never enjoyed it. The taste and the scent were different and I guess really I was never chemically adjusted to Roger, but one does these things just for the sex, being as I was missing Danny's so much. His fuck was good though and it made up for the not so thrilling experience of sucking him off.

"You still like it then? Danny asked knowing full well I did. My body language must have told him that. Already as I sucked him deep I could imagine it up my ass going hammer and tongue...

With the saline in my mouth quenching his hot cock inside murmured I loved it but I thought he had forgotten me.

"However could you think I could forget with an ass like yours" Danny quipped

I love his compliments about my rear end. It always makes me feel wanted. Like we are both getting never ending pleasure out of it.

To feel his excursions down under and between my crack was heaven on earth, and the way he slapped me on and off when least expected, when I would yelp with the sting and he's massage it better rubbing his cock into my ass with some very soothing coconut oil. To be exchanged later for squirty cream which he loved to indulge with the taste of my ass. It felt right and warm with his face pressed into me, when he wanted me to crouch over his face and sit on it as he thoroughly enjoyed me down under, playing with my cock and balls as he did so.

Yes it was the same old Danny. He is Always straight to the point and no messing. Taking me this and that way as he always did. Until my asshole was numb with his fucking and my as cheeks numb with his spanking.

"How did I do then Pete? Was it as good as before or had this Roger 'rogered' you better"

"Roger is Roger. He is different that's all. But truly I do prefer you."

"Glad to hear that, what will you do then, will you dump Roger and let me have exclusive rights again Pete?"

Knowing how he would react if I said I wouldn't I agreed when secretly I knew I won't. Roger was my insurance if Danny did dump me as he has suggested when I would to adhere to his yellow rain ideas...

So it was Roger on Saturday and Danny on Sunday... That was fine until Danny seemed to have his suspicions, saying he'd noticed how easy I was to get it up me. Little did he know that was because I had been well worked the day before, and Roger is a little broader in the beam than Danny, and broader there too. When he first had me I thought I would split but he tempered me with some lubricant and made it good for me.

But it had to happen. Stripped and ready I heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was

The postman with an expected parcel of sex toys, I answered it and there stood Danny.

He made his entrance quick, like he did when he fucked me and there stood Roger full erection wanking himself.

How would I explain?

To be continued...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers