The Sand & the Keyhole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook violently. I shook. His dick spasmed, but the sensation was unusual. It felt as if I could feel a literal shock move from his rock hard rod to my wet lips surrounding it. My lips and tongue tingled. The sensation of the violent electric shock became stronger. No longer was he repressing his bizarre animalistic moans. He grunted loudly and forcefully without concern about being heard. His pelvis swung forward and his dick thrust all the way to back of my throat making me gag. As the dick slid deeper to the back of my tongue, I could feel a large amount of thin cum squirt straight down my throat. His hips thrust forward and then backward in an erratic motion. My tongue felt a burning sensation, and I sensed the strange odor of flesh burning and ozone. Electricity seemed again to flicker through the air between our respective skins. With the second burst, he came harder, as if both of his testicles had tightened and pulled into his body with one violent implosion. The force sent gushes of cum over my tongue and down my throat and on the top of my mouth. The orgasm continued until I couldn't contain all of the fluid or had the time to swallow. Cum dripped on to my chin stubble beneath my full mouth.

With another, stronger sensation of electricity, my jaw involuntarily bit down. The bite was not strong enough to cause any injury, but I pulled his violently spasming dick from my lips. Another round of ejaculation landed on my beard and another on my Adam's Apple as I looked up to understand the unusually violent orgasm. Behind his left tricep I saw another face. The face with the ginger beard smiled ear from ear as I heard the sound of another shock. I recognized then the strange sound of a taser shocking human flesh. I pulled back as cum continued to wildly shoot out of his electrified cock. It shot far in various direction as each application of the taser caused his full body to seize further thrusting his body fluid around my stunned face. My face and chest were covered now. Kasey depressed the button one more time. This time, for a longer interval of several seconds. The officer flailed wildly and shook in an out-of-control spasm that could be anything between ultimate pleasure and mind-blowing pain. Although, often there is a thin line between the two.

With one last shot of cum, landing on my right bicep, he slumped to the floor. For good measure, Kasey's naked body stepped forward deliberately. He placed the stun gun again to the crux of his spine right above his well-rounded ass. He targeted the small swath of skin between his pants and his shirt that had opened up when I had pulled his pants down. Now his rock hard dick and shrunken testicles remained as his crumpled body continued to shake from the force of the electricity, the intensity of the orgasm, and the surreal scene of being caught mid-orgasm with the paralysis of his own taser being used against him.

"Fucking PIG!" Kasey shouted as he sadistically zapped the officer's body repeatedly. He had a smile on his face. "See what happens to bullies you fucking piece-of-shit authority-wannabe."

I reached out and grabbed his wrist to stop him from another taser attack. "He's out," I said. He continued to writhe, but I could see his heart continued to beat and his breath continued to move in his chest. "Stop." The Swastika on the perfectly chiseled chest looked straight at my eyes. The unconscious cop slumped on the forest floor on the pine needles by my feet. And I, sat on my knees, with a mouthful of cum that overflowed on to my stubble and chest. I could hardly process the events that had unfolded. I stood up to take stock of the situation. My flight or fight response was temporarily suppressed by the shame at being overseen submitting to the cop's exploitation of my talented mouth. Gaining momentum with an arch of my back, I spit out the full contents of my mouth with force on to the cop's face. The mouthful of cum dripped slowly down the side of his unconscious face. His straggly beard was covered with his own ejaculate mixed with my bitter spit. "Let's get out of here now," I said as I uselessly tried to wipe the remaining shots of sperm from my chin and neck.

Running seemed counter-productive at the moment. I turned to see if I could take his uniform, but I realized the idea was ridiculous. After mulling my options for a moment, I could hear the sound of a car horn about one hundred yards away toward the gravel path connecting the beach with the parking lot. It was nearly impossible to see through the dense brush to see the source of the sound, but having little alternative, I jogged towards it. I recognized the strange blue of his tiny Geo Tracker on the path. Murad! I shouted in my head, and ran faster toward the idling canvas-topped blue Geo Tracker.

As I approached, I could see his every smirking face behind the wheel. He bent toward the passenger side window and said with authority, "Quick, get in!" Without question, I made one last wipe of my beard. I entered in the passenger side, happy that I could finally have my grimy naked body on a padded car cushion. I breathed a sigh of relief at the improbable timing of my doctor-friend. He shouted past me as I put the seatbelt across my bare chest, "You too! Get in now!"

Kasey opened the back door with his right hand, still holding the cop's stolen taser in his left hand. I looked back with fear that he would attack us like he did the cops, but he needed us at the moment. His perfect body, quivering with naked wrath and violence quieted my thoughts, with feelings of overpowering lust. As he sat down, I noticed a fourth member of the car. Kasey's friend, Jay, was covered in a towel and semi-conscious in the other backseat. His foot was hastily wrapped in a tee-shirt to stop the bleeding. As Kasey noticed the familiar sight of his friend, cared for in the car, his wrath quickly melted into genuine happiness. Behind his smile was something deeper. His wild blue eyes irradiated an emotion so intense that it infected my racing heart. I knew then that he felt a touch of love for his friend.

Murad pressed the gas pedal to the floor. The old Geo lurched forward at a comically slow pace. His hairy arms groped with the transmission as we escaped the bounds of the state park. There were no cops or other beach-goers in sight as we approached the exit. In less than a minute, we turned out of the gravel parking lot, on to the now dusky winding Wisconsin county highway.

I glanced behind me and saw Jay and Kasey share a genuine kiss on the lips at their reunion. Their tongues touched for a brief moment. I could tell Jay was in pain from his smashed toe, but he smiled as we made our way to freedom. His foot was bandaged tightly, presumably by Murad. Considering the pain on Jay's face, I concluded his toe was broken. Jay seemed distant as if he was drugged or in shock from the pain. My thoughts moved from the three other strange characters in the car, to myself. I was safe and avoided arrest. My naked body was covered. We were on our way to my cabin. I exhaled a very deep sigh of relief as we were out of sight of the park entrance. I was happy to leave Mazo behind.

"What did you give him?" Kasey asked Murad as he gently stroked Jay's beardless face with his long masculine fingers.

"Some pain relief," Murad said in his matter-of-fact tone.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

There was a pause. "To your new cabin of course," Murad said. "Jay needs help. I need to get some disinfectant on his foot." Of course he didn't ask me. And, of course, Murad probably had other motives than the genuine well-being of two naked college boys, vulnerable and indebted, coming to my cabin. The sun was setting and the shadows of the pine trees were long and ominous.

"Yes, Jay needs help," I agreed. All I could do was agree. Having two skinheads in my place filled me with unease, but the day had beaten me down enough, so that I could no longer protest.

I looked in the passenger-side rear view mirror to clean the remaining bits of semen off my face. "There was a cop," I said to Murad. Judging from his unbroken expression, he seemed unsurprised. I tried to piece together the details I had missed while wandering the forest, naked and alone, and too afraid to think clearly.

"He had a beard," I said slowly as my mind formed a storyline of the events in my head.

"Beards are sexy," Murad said with a laugh.

"In Minnesota, cops aren't allowed to have beards. It's against the police dress code," I said as I played the events back in my head.

"Wisconsin must have more liberal laws about dress code," Murad replied. His tone tried to hide any emotion, but I understood. Murad had an effective poker-face. His mystery of his intentions often intrigued and infuriated me. Now it just confused me, because confusion was the only emotion I had the energy to feel.

"Yes, it must," I said and leaned back in the seat as we turned a corner toward the West and crossed a long bridge over the wide river. The sun was half-below the horizon, and the sky was pink and blue. I narrowed my eyes. My response had a slightly accusatory tone.

"Aren't you a regular Nancy Drew?" he replied flatly.

"Yes," I answered defeated. "I'm a regular Nancy Drew, peeping through that keyhole at the criminal." As we continued out of the tall hills that surrounded both sides of the river, we entered a field of dark green. My cabin was only a few miles away on one of the rocky hills that dotted the emerald expanse. I felt now that I was just another character in one of his deviant fantasy novels. I wondered if I could influence the outcome of the story, but it seemed unlikely. I wondered what his motivation was beyond being just a hedonistic fantasy. I wondered if I imagined he had pulled the strings to the turn of events this afternoon, but then I thought that it was often easier to assign blame than to admit that we live in a strange and random wilderness to which we have only the most limited control.

There were a few cows lying leisurely in the fields. Murad had told me that was a sign of rain to come. We were the only car on the county-line road in the vast expanse of this rural region of Western Wisconsin. A single spotted cow seemed to give me a knowing smile as the sun set on the long day. I swallowed and could still taste the cop's sperm swimming in my now tired mouth. My jaw was sore from the taser-induced convulsions. My knees were covered with leaves and sand. There was no hiding what I had done. Not that anyone else in the car would have cared. I was the only one who seemed to be bothered by gratuitous sexuality. One day karma would catch up to Murad. But today, he sat like a proud author of his own twisted reality, carting his injured and sweaty family back to his own territory. Some part of me smiled at the sheer magnitude of his ever-growing audacity.

12