The Sand & the Keyhole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian was heavily drugged but still coherent. "I am doing better," he said weakly. "Thank you... doctor." Ian laid on his back in a stupor from the dull pain and drugs. He was darker and smoother than his lover. His feet, one in a bandage, laid on Kasey's lap.

"It's my pleasure," Murad said with a hint of suggestion to his tone.

"But it still hurts," Ian mouthed. Murad gave a sympathetic smile. He reached out to help Kasey massage the foot, but then stopped out of respect for his lover.

"It's okay," Kasey said forcefully. "You may touch him wherever you want. I give you permission." Ian didn't make the slightest hesitance to anything that Kasey told him. He offered up his body and his will to Kasey. He laid back and let Murad touch him, just has Kasey had ordered.

I felt another flush of warmth pass through my body. I imagined myself on that bed. I could feel their hands on my ankles. I felt like I had left my body and become one with Ian, united by the drugs and lust inside us. I wanted Murad and Kasey to feel me all over with their four muscular hands. With those two alpha males above me, I would be helpless to resist. I would be overpowered. I could not physically escape them. I would be their helpless plaything, just an object for their lust. They could rape me over and over, and I wouldn't be able to run. They would have complete control of my body, as well as my mind. The thought was so perfect it consumed every part of me. I stared hypnotized at the all-consuming story unfolding beyond the keyhole.

"Can I examine you further?" Murad asked as he massaged from the ankle up the calf toward his inner thigh.

Ian complied immediately, as if he no longer had control of his own mind. "Yes sir. Examine me doctor," he said distantly. Murad was not afraid and knew the strength of his own presence. He slid his thick hand from Ian's foot up the muscles of his leg until he hand was on the crack of Ian's ass. "Yes Ian," Murad said. "Let me examine you. Take off your boxers to let me have a closer look."

Ian hesitated for a split second from the drugs and confusion. "Take off your pants, my little bitch," Kasey said firmly while staring into Ian's soul with his piercing blue eyes. Ian immediately complied.

He slid off his underwear. I could see his dark brown and hairless ass directly in front of me on the other side of the door. It had a perfect shape. Round and muscular, but soft, and eagerly submissive. It almost quivered with anticipation. With his shorts off, the two alpha males continued massaging his pliant ankles.

Ian's legs instinctively fell apart, exposing his obedient ass to the two men on the bed with him. "Yes doctor. Thank you for helping me with my foot. Do what you need to." Ian glowed at the feeling of being lusted after by two men. "Do what you want to." His naked body began writhing on the bed as he could feel the gaze of the two men scan his naked body. The radiance of his smile brightened the more he submitted and the more he was degraded. He grabbed his knees, so that he could further show how willing he was to be their personal play thing. I could see his tight asshole as he laid his head back with his legs spread like the obedient faggot that he was. Ian was a dark and exotic beauty. I could see that he loved that his beauty was appreciated. He had the strength to his expose his perfectly formed ass and the power to turn two men into erect animals.

Murad's hand continued caressing his leg from ankle up to just below his exposed dick and then back to his ankle. "On a scale of 1 to 10 how much pain do you feel?" Murad asked as he caressed faster and harder.

"I'm down from a 10 to about a 7," he mouthed sincerely with a noticeable tear in his eye. He was in genuine pain, but the distraction of being naked and vulnerable helped soothe him.

"Let's try something a bit more... powerful." Murad reached for the pill packet in his pocket attached to his keys. He pulled out a tablet identical to the one he had used to corrupt me. Both of the boys' eyes became wide at the sight of the delicious drug. "One more and the pain will have no control over you," Murad responded with a flash in his eye. I could almost hear the silent thought that followed in Murad's head, I will have the control.

Kasey sat up on the mattress and quickly snatched the pill. "I'm tired of watching him suffer. He needs something quick." With one strong confident motion, he crushed the pill with his oversized, barbarian fist. When he opened his hand, all that was left was a delicious pile of yellowish white powder. Kasey skillfully unbuttoned and unzipped his pants with his free hand. He had old white boxer briefs with tiny holes from over-use and a dysfunctional red elastic band.

"Sniff my dick," Kasey said as he moved himself closer to Ian's face. Ian rolled away from me to bury his face in Kasey's crotch. As he turned, I could see his obedient ass spread itself open for the world to see. His boyish asshole hungered for abuse. I could see the back of Ian's head swivel from side to side as he was becoming intoxicated from the musty smell of Kasey's crotch. Strangely, it seemed, I could smell it as well. The humidity of the rain and the cedar fire mixed in my imagination with ball-sweat and powerful, young pheromones.

Kasey let himself fall backward on the rough wooden wall under the window as Ian's obedient stubble rubbed against his swollen cock. He leaned back far enough so that his chest was almost horizontal. He brought his hand slowly over his sweaty, tattooed chest, and rained the fine powder in his fist on top of his torso. I watched the white powder rain down on his erect nipples like an early Wisconsin snow.

"Now boy. Sniff my chest," Ian commanded. Ian obeyed. He rolled over on to his hands and knees and began sniffing from his lover's crotch up to the nipples. His open ass now faced me directly. It was perfectly formed and perfectly obedient. Ian put his nose above the white powder on his lover's chest and inhaled it all in one enormous breath. He breathed in for so long, I felt as if all the air had left the small guest bedroom.

Ian suddenly went from a bent position to standing erect on his knees. His ass was now more muscular and rounder while flexed. He let out a peculiar moan that seemed to carry with it the weight of a hundred simultaneous orgasms as the drugs quickly passed into his bloodstream.

Kasey laughed deviously and lovingly as he could see Ian submit to the drug and his baser passions. Kasey seemed to have no mercy as he stared into Ian's teary eyes. The less mercy, the more in love they seemed.

"Lick up the rest," Kasey told him with a commanding tone. I was mesmerized as Ian dutifully complied and drool involuntarily dripped from the side of my mouth. Ian descended back onto his hands and knees like an eager puppy. I could see Murad subtly crane his neck to see the young boy's compliant butt cheeks open up in front of him as he licked the sweat and powder from the tattooed chest.

Slowly, Murad reached his hand out slowly and caressed the curves of his glutes. The attention of the young couple was solely on each other – their bodies, their minds, their pleasure were one. Their eyes flickered with images of the passion shared between them. And I, too, stared mesmerized from the hallway, wishing I was in there, bent over and being the center of attention for two unstoppable tops. I imagined I was on the bed besides him, on my hands and knees, with my asshole exposed, as they drooled over my body and obedience.

Ian continued to lick Kasey's sweaty chest. He licked all along the tattoo, to not waste a grain of powder. He tongued the hard nipples to further harden his lover's already throbbing cock. When he stopped to turn for a moment to look at Murad, I could see in Ian's eyes that he burned from the powder in his nose and on his tongue. The burning further ignited the unstoppable passion inside him. He looked up at the ceiling for a moment as his body was overwhelmed from the rush of the drug. The thunderstorm was now right over the cabin and rate of lightning caused the bodies to flicker from green to yellow to black. "FUCK..." Ian uttered with the end of the word trailing off into a distant world of pleasure beyond words. "FU...UUU...UCK." His mind seemed to be stuck in a strange loop of euphoria, unable to quite finish his thought, continually looping back to the unstoppable pleasure that seemed to extend into the infinite. He was in a place beyond thought now. As Ian broke out in sweat all over his face and naked body, Murad gently began caressing his lower back to the crack of his buttocks and down to the back of his scrotum. I had a perfect view of his thick hand taking its liberties with the willing bottom. Kasey cut off his lover's loud exclamation by kissing him deep, wet and forcefully on his mouth.

I could see the pile of drug dust flowing through Ian's blood as if someone had tossed a shovel-full of sand into a river. The chemicals moved downstream, reaching his fingertips, reaching his toes, reaching his scalp. He turned his head to the side as he passionately kissed Kasey. I could see his large, light brown pupils constricting. They had a look of frightening intensity and ultimate pleasure, as if he had slipped into an adjacent universe where there was nothing but touch and smell and sweet confusion and lust. Ian's eyes looked as if he were looking into the face of his Christian God and giving in to his perfection.

My eyes followed the path from the couple's sensual kiss, down the large tattoo of the stone cross on Ian's back, to Murad's face crouched by the side of the bed. It looked as if a switch turned in Murad's head. He transformed from a cold doctor to predatory rapist, when he could smell the fear of a helpless prey in his grasp.

Kasey flipped the young man's body over on to his back. His dark skin reflected the moonlight as his defeated naked body laid on its back, ready and wanting to be abused. Murad and Kasey were bigger and stronger than him by far. Together, they could have torn him apart with no resistance. Ian knew this and surrendered willingly, eagerly. Fear was a powerful aphrodisiac. Fear along with disgust and anger and joy and sadness all connected us with our primal connection with the world around us. I felt all of these things and more as I stared at Ian's ecstatic body lying naked in physical and emotional perfection. My mind reached out to him, and I wanted to be him at that moment.

I kneeled paralyzed, overwhelmed. I could only watch and live vicariously through a local boy who had nothing to lose but his inhibitions. I wanted to see his asshole raped. I wanted to be in that bed beside him. I wanted to be raped.

Kasey reached over Ian's body and grabbed both of his ankles. He took tender care with the injured foot, even as he pulled the feet back and apart and up, making his asshole more accessible to Murad. "Take my boy," Kasey said. "I give you permission to use his body."

Ian wiped the residual powder from the stubble beneath his nose and reached down to rub his now exposed and spit-covered hole. He was readying it for whoever would use it first. "Yes Sirs," he said, his eyes rolled back toward the sky beyond the roof and the rain. He seemed now just like a willing body overwhelmed from the desire and drugs and duty. With his two hands Ian pulled his strong cheeks apart, a good bottom waiting to be penetrated.

Murad put his thick bearded face between the cheeks. With long, forceful licks he made his way closer and closer to his eager hole. Stopping just before his tongue buried itself inside Ian's hole, he stood up on the bed.

"Don't stop, please, don't stop," Ian moaned like a pathetic faggot as he slightly rolled his head and his backside to the side, still holding his cheeks wide open. His voice was filled with genuine pleading, pleading to be used.

Kasey knelt next to the bed as well and continued where Murad had left off. Murad frantically removed his sand-covered t-shirt and tight jeans. Kasey could taste Murad's leftover spit as his tongue more aggressively penetrated the boy's desperate hole.

Ian's sounds now sounded like something beyond human. He no longer cared if he sounded like a man or a woman or a faggot or a crazy man. He made a guttural moan that sounded like a primal mating call from the woods as he felt his ass being rimmed.

When Murad was down to his green striped boxer briefs he bent over Ian's chest and began to lick his erect nipples. I could see that Ian's mind was no longer in this dimension. He was overwhelmed by the drugs and two of his erogenous zones being simultaneously stimulated. He started to speak incomprehensible words between his ecstatic grunts. Yes. More. Fuck me. Rape me. Use me. All of the incomprehensible mutterings of a beautiful man in the throes of a peak experience that seemed to transcend my little cabin in the woods. The more power he gave to them, the more pleasure he felt, in an endless strange loop. The dividing line between abuser and abused seemed irrelevant.

Kasey removed underwear, revealing his extra-long cock flooded and standing at attention. On its tip was thick, stringy precum. It flowed so profusely that it made a glistening path down the shaft until it formed a drop that fell to the floor. Murad was against teasing the boy's hole. He buried his face between the boy's cheeks and shook his head so that he could feel the full soft warmth of his thick brown beard.

Kasey walked to Ian's mouth, now open and drooling from the drugs and having his ass pleasured. "Lick it all up," Kasey said in his tone in which no one could question. I found myself mouthing the word, "Yes," to myself as I watched. Ian licked from the drop on the shaft all the way up to the tip, in order to not let a single atom of cum go to waste. It seemed as if the cum filled him with more pleasure than the powder had. With eyes full of greed, he begged for more and more of the men's love inside himself.

Kasey pulled Ian's chin up with his hand so that he was forced to look directly into his deep blue eyes. "Do you want the Doctor's cock?"

"Yes," Ian said, completely enraptured by the watery blue eyes in front of him.

Without a moment of hesitation, Kasey slapped him across his drugged-out face. "Is that how you treat the man that bandages your foot and lets you stay in this cabin?" He slapped him again.

"Yes SIR," Ian said more strongly. His eyes now were open with quaking fear that had transmuted into desperate desire.

"Again," Kasey commanded.

"Yes SIR. Please doctor, use my ass. I want to show my apprecia..." his word was cut off and replaced with a deep moan. My eyes darted from his entranced face to his spread cheeks.

Murad had pulled his underwear off and his hard cock was now pressed against Ian's ass. With no hesitation, he had pushed the precum-and spit-covered tip a few centimeters into his asshole. Ian spread his ass wider in unquestioning obedience. He opened his eyes again and looked back into Kasey's powerful stare. "Look me in the eyes while he fucks you," Kasey said with his eyes flaring from passion. "I want to see inside your head as you take a daddy's dick."

"Yes Sir," Ian moaned. "Yes SIR. YES SIR." He wanted to close his eyes to shut off the overwhelming sensations from around him, but Kasey held his stubbled chin tight with his hands. Every time his eyes started to close, Kasey commanded him to open his eyes and stare back at him.

"Open you mouth," Kasey said and with one gesture, wiped a large drop of precum from his long dick. He wiped it along Ian's face ending with his open lips. He shoved his cum-covered fingers between his lips as they continued to have their intense gaze fixed on each other.

Murad pushed his manhood slowly into the boy's asshole. Murad was strong and dangerous, but also knew how to fuck. I could see his hazel eyes roll back as he continued to push in, feeling the sphincter relax as he violated it centimeter by centimeter. The strange moonlight refracted through the violent raindrops, leaving strange patterns across Murad's face. His eyes now had turned from bright emerald to dark hazel. Despite his attempts to hide his emotions, Murad's eyes betrayed him. Now, in the throes of lust, he put aside his coyness. He only wanted to feel the boy's ass twitching as it adjusted to his thick member using it. Ian's ass was as his personal toy. Murad's voice was deep and he let out a powerful husky groan as the asshole took in his entire cockhead.

"Give it all to me," Ian begged. Kasey punched him squarely in the chest. He tensed up, squeezing Murad's hard dick, sending waves of pleasure between all three of them. "Sir. Put it in me until I can feel your balls against me, Sir."

Murad liked to tease. He immediately pulled out and Ian started to whimper like he had regressed to a child. "Please sir. Please Sir."

Murad spit onto his erect dick. He took his time examining the boy's hole, now slightly stretched, exposed for his pleasure. Despite wanting to tease the bottom a little more, the animal in him was taking over. He pushed his spit-lubed dick into the hole, this time faster. Ian's hole spasmed as he pulled his daddy's dick inside him. It looked as if his entire body adjusted to have the cock become part of him. As Murad continued to push until his abdomen pushed firmly against Ian's ass cheeks, they both moaned simultaneously from the sensation. Murad held it there, balls-deep inside of him. Ian's head shook violently from the pain and the pleasure. Kasey steadied his head and again forced him to stare into his beautiful Germanic eyes to see his total pleasure and his total submission.

I could feel now that my underwear was soaking wet from precum. My eye was pressed so hard against the keyhole that the old carvings of the metal work left an imprint on my forehead. I could feel my own asshole twitch involuntarily as I envied Ian's cock-filled body writhing in ultimate pleasure on the mattress. Realizing I had stopped breathing while watching, I pulled back for a moment to catch my breath. I was quivering from lust and passion. I turned to the window on my left for a moment to clear my thoughts.

I looked at my reflection in the window at the end of the hallway. It was storming with almost constant flashes of lightning. A bolt of lightning replaced my reflection with the forest behind the window as it was thrashed by the forces of nature. The dark green of the leaves looked identical to the flash of lust in Murad's eyes. I couldn't escape them. I couldn't escape at all. I sighed and put my eye back to the keyhole.

Murad was now thrusting gently as Ian's body adjusted to being fucked. No longer could he hold Kasey's gaze. His eyes were rolled far back in his head and his skin was flushed with pleasure. "Yes Sir. Yes Sir," he continued, although his voice was so enraptured that it was almost incomprehensible at this point.

Kasey, unable to keep his gaze locked, forced Ian's head back so that it hung off the side of the bed. He opened Ian's mouth with his hand. Unlike Murad, he didn't start slow. He guided his entire long cock into Ian's writhing body with one thrust, so that it went far back into his throat. Ian gagged and dry-heaved several times but Kasey was unrelenting. He bent over his lover's body and punched him on the chest. "Quit fighting it you fucking bitch," he said, and like the good obedient boy that he was, Ian stopped gagging and took both cocks inside him. His head hung upside down as he now felt the privilege of having two dicks inside of him. Drool fell downward from his mouth and into his eyes, already wet from tears. The tears were from pain and intensity and the type of pleasure that was so overpowering, I began to wonder if he would ever come back from the plane of ecstasy into which his body, mind, and soul had enveloped itself.