The Sand & the Keyhole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Murad was thrusting harder. With each flash of lightning, his pleasure seemed to double. His eyes and the forest behind the bedroom window reflected each other, through the rain on the window that could, at the moment, be tears. Kasey face-fucked him mercilessly. His blue eyes looked just like the sky above Mazo beach and the sweat beading up on his ginger beard looked like the hot Wisconsin sun through the haze of the mid afternoon.

My skin tingled all over and my dick was so hard now that it began to hurt. I was too paralyzed to touch it, but it involuntarily spewed precum into my underwear onto my jeans. I could feel it dripping down the side of my leg.

As Murad fucked his ass, and Kasey his face, their eyes locked on each other. They were like two alpha dogs facing off with each other. Kasey was a Neo-Nazi skinhead from a farm. His power was to live without doubt or fear of the future. He lived for the moment and owned his anger and uninhibited lust and aggression like a wild dog. He had no fear of authority, as shown blatantly by his irreverent tattoos and his joy in showing off the power he had over his submissive lover and the older men who drooled over his godlike demeanor. And Murad was a successful doctor from the city with the knowledge to get what he wanted. He had the empathy to know how to please a boy's ass mixed with the aggression to pound it mercilessly. Their stare across the abused boy was one of challenge and mutual admiration.

Murad's body started spasming slightly and his emerald eyes flickered like the facets of a spinning jewel with waves of increasing passion. He tried to keep his focused to stare down Kasey. Kasey's bright blue eyes shook in their sockets as I could see his pelvis thrust into the boy's mouth. With their eyes locked, they almost imperceptibly attracted each other. Both of their backs bent so that their beards approached each other. They were attracted over the writhing bottom that they were mutually abusing. Like two sides of a tent, they bent towards each other, never breaking their locked gaze. While thrusting and sweating, their faces were now inches apart. Ian was now just a toy being ravaged. Their attention was on each other. They simultaneously stuck out their tongues as they were inches away from each other. As their tongues touched, their lips locked perfectly like a key in a keyhole. While they kissed they continued to stare into each other's eyes, alpha on alpha. As they kissed, rough and deep, both of their entranced faces started to shake. Their beards rubbed against each other with the convulsions and their gaze remained locked despite their bodies climaxing. As cum shot from both of their perfect dicks, they reveled in their absolute power and their clear mutual admiration for the primal power that they shared.

Murad's cock was pumping Ian's ass full of cum. I could see his balls tighten with each massive eruption. I could see the underside of his dick constrict with each ejaculation. Kasey drained his cum straight down Ian's throat. His load continued until I could see cum dripping out of his mouth and onto his face. It dripped down in thin drops onto his eyelashes and eyebrows and over his forehead. Ian's body now looked as if he was having a seizure as two loads of semen filled him from both ends and met in the middle of his body near his abused heart. Both of the tops locked lips and eyes as they showed their dominance by the cum filling the willing body between them.

Kasey pulled out with one last shot of semen launching onto Ian's chin. Murad slowly pulled his cum-covered dick from Ian's asshole. As the tip passed Ian's prostate, Ian's body let out a thick stream of ejaculate as well onto his chest and navel. He made a sound that was some combination of a scream and a groan. His whole body seized as he shot over and over, stimulated by the two loads of masculinity mingling inside him. He tried to swallow the large load of Kasey's cum in his mouth, but his muscles were too overwhelmed to comply. He made a few choking noises and spit up the thick load onto the carpet of the bedroom. He coughed again and as his body shook, his shots of cum flung from the window to the bedframe and onto Kasey's shaking body.

Ian rolled over to cough up the load of cum stuck in his throat. Still on his hands and knees he held his head over the side of the bed as his choking sounds became weaker and more dangerous.

"Get it out boy," Kasey told Ian as he put his long fingers on the nape of his neck. Murad was in a different plane as he pulled his dick out fully. I was amazed, as it was still erect, as if he was waiting another willing bottom to abuse. If only... "Something is wrong," Kasey said as he looked down at his convulsing lover.

Murad's mind returned to the bedroom. He blinked a few times to pull him back from the little death of his ego after his intense orgasm. "What?" Murad grunted as sweat dripped from his thick beard and a single tear of pleasure fell on his flushed cheek.

"I think something is wrong," Kasey said. Ian continued to cough. Murad descended from the bed to the floor and put his ear close to Ian's mouth. "His breathing is weak." He looked inside himself for a moment with deep regret. "Did he do anything else besides the pills I gave him?" he asked.

Kasey said, "Yes, we had pills of our own."

Murad face flushed with genuine fear as he watched Ian continue to choke on the cum filling his throat. He rolled Ian on to his side and cleared some of the remaining fluid from his breathing passage with his fingers. He flung what was left of Kasey's load off his finger towards me. Instinctively I pulled back from the keyhole even though there was a door between me and the three fallible gods. I placed my ear against the door in panic. My dick retracted, and I was surprised by the size of the pool of precum I had left in my boxers.

I could hear Murad's now genuinely panicked voice. "This is my fault. I should have..."

"We are responsible for our own shit," Kasey said.

"The coroner may feel differently," Murad said. I could hear him pulling underwear over his still stiff cock, probably still covered in lube and dripping with cum. "I have to call a friend of mine to get help," Murad said.

"No!" Kasey protested. "If his father finds out what we did, he'll be in a wheelchair."

"That is better than dead," Murad said. The doctor in him had come to life, leaving the sexual monster behind. His eyes showed that his mind had returned from world of orgasmic perfection to the mundane cabin in the western Wisconsin woods. "But that's not going to happen. If you care for Ian you'll let me help him. He needs..."

"Juan..." Kasey said. "His name is Juan."

I could hear Murad fumbling for his phone. "I thought you didn't like his kind... I mean..." He was referring to the Nazi symbol tattooed on his chiseled chest.

Kasey seemed unphased. "Not everyone has the privilege of being born in the rich city. Sometimes we must look tough just to survive. Everybody is just a human when they are moaning from a cock pounding their ass." He hesitated for half of a second. "Make the call." His voice seemed softer now, with the primal animal retreating, showing what was a glimmer of tenderness. As Murad dialed, Kasey began talking to himself, but directed softly at his unconscious love. "We have to be tough to survive, but sometimes we just want to let the toughness go and be overpowered by strength." His voice changed directions. "Juan, be strong. Please be strong."

"I'm not calling the cops," Murad said as I could hear the sound of his cell phone dialing out. "But I need someone who has the overdose shot nearby."

"Who?" Kasey asked.

"It doesn't matter," Murad deflected. But he needed some explanation. "A friend, who used to be a cop," he said softly but too concerned about the boy to cover his tracks. "He still carries Naloxone." I looked out the window as the story started to come together in my head. The thunderstorm was unrelenting. Lightning struck and I could see the forest and the moonlit river beyond. I imagined the man in the cop uniform from earlier in the day standing in the forest. I imagined his dick in my mouth and my humiliation. I imagined seeing him again outside my cabin. I grew angry at the realization of what had happened.

As I walked to the couch, my dick was dripping from the intensity of what I saw in the bedroom that night. Now it throbbed for another reason. The fire had died down and the cabin was filled with the strong smell of cum and cedar. I always got what I wanted. I threw another log on the fire. Anger could turn to lust and lust could turn to anger, and sometimes it was difficult to differentiate the two. All of us crave power and all of us crave being powerless, although few would admit to either or both. The most difficult points in life were when we craved both at the same time. That was the love/hate I had for Murad. He had a lot of power over me and where had it led? A young man was overdosing in my guest bedroom while filled with his cum. I should have felt more empathy for the boy, but empathy was difficult for a gay Christian in the boonies of the Midwest. The drug in my bloodstream blunted my concern. If the boy died, Murad would take the fall. His DNA was in the boy. His prescription medicine was in the boy. And I was a lawyer. Lawyers never go to jail.

Besides, I knew the young man would be okay. I knew Murad would not take the fall. Murad was like an exotic feral cat that you wanted to pet but would just ask you for food and then stand several feet away. When you finally got your hands on it, it would bite you, you'd throw it, and it would always land on its feet. Murad would land on his feet; he always did.

As a log on the fire collapsed into ash, the smell of burnt cedar filled the living room. The smoke reminded me of an old habit from Law school. I opened the pack of old cigarettes that laid on the wooden table in the living room and lit up one smoke. It had been a long time since I had taken a puff, but my heart was beating out of my chest from lust and rage, and I needed the addictive rush to cool down. I would get my revenge, I determined at that moment. And this revenge would end up with Murad's humiliation.

I could hear in the distance Murad telling Kasey to keep Ian breathing. I imagined their lips locked as Kasey breathed into his lungs to keep him alive until the ex-cop arrived. I imagined Murad as helpless as Ian. I imagined giving him mouth-to-mouth. I imagined him completely vulnerable as I kept him alive with my own breath. I could feel a twitch between my legs as I imagined the smoky smell of revenge mixed with sweet satisfaction from his eventual downfall. Now, as the smoky cedar scent of the dying embers covered my forgotten presence on the couch, all seemed right again.