The Sand Dollar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shay placed all 3 bottles on the patio table nearest the steamy hot tub. She then turned to Bob and Scott and smiled.

As the two of them sat down and opened their bottle, Shay began to watch them. She then told them as she reached over to Bobs curly hair and began to stroke his head, " You gave me a sand dollar today, said something about a good time." Shay took a drink from her bottle of Tequila and continued,"I am about to have mine." Both men felt their cocks react to that.

Bob was showing signs of retreat and Shay knew that was not acceptable. Her thoughts was feeling the effects of the alcohol but her body was feeling excited. Knowing she had one that thought her attention was a given, and one that really wanted it.

She turned to Scott and with a sassy look in her eye she asked him, " What do you want Scott?" He looked at her breast and then her eyes and just smiled. "I thought so," Shay replied.

When Bob was asked he just smiled, never taking his eyes off of hers. His smile grew bigger as Shay stepped in front of him and touched his lip with her finger tip. As she lightly traced his lips she asked in a soft voice, "You want to fuck me Bob?" He responded by taking her fingertip between his teeth.

Without looking at Scott, Shay told him," Let's see what he can do." She then told Bob, " This is your chance to show him , show us both..."

At that moment Bob forgot about Scott even being there. He touched her arm and pulled her to him. His right hand on her face and his left hand on her ass. His hand left her face and slowly trailed down her throat to her chest. Shay held her breath as his fingers trailed between her breast. His hand slid up her back and had the string around her back and her neck of her swimsuit untied and he gently freed her tanned breast. The nipples feeling the night air. Her top fell to the deck His hand went to her breast. Running his palm over her nipple. Shay reached to her sarong. Shay untied it and placed it around him, pulling him into her.

Scott had been watching them and had his cock in his hand, thinking to himself that Bob had just got into something he would have to finish for him. Telling himself that this bitch was hot, he continued stroking his cock, patiently waiting.

Bobs shorts were tented very well by now. His hands were on Shays hips, his thumbs hooked inside her swimsuit bottoms. His cock was so hard and heavy it was touching her tummy through his shorts. Shay slid her tiny hand down to the front of his shorts. She smiled a smile at him that almost caused him to cum right there. When he felt her hand take hold of his cock, he closed his eyes for a second. Shay knew he was really messed up. She was so wanting to make sure that Scott was shown a slow good fucking by his buddy. She reminded herself to keep her cool.

Shay felt her bottoms being pulled on. As Bob pulled them down Shay backed up to the hot tub and sat on the edge as her bottoms were pulled to her knees and then off. She felt the cool night air hit her wetness. Shay spread her legs wide exposing her wet pink to Bob. As Bob begin to kneel down in front of her, Shay glanced over at Scott. He was stroking at a steady pace now. Looking right through Shay as he stared at the view.

Bob had got between her legs, with his fingers he spread her open. As he began to lick her clit, he slide his finger in her. Short quick finger fucks. He was sucking her clit hard, then sliding his tongue into her.

Shay moaned and inhaled deep as she placed her left hand behind his head, lacing her fingers and pulled his face into her.

Scott could see the two of them were really getting into each other. He watched as Shays little ass rocked into his buddy's face. He large breast bouncing a little as she forced her sweetness on Bob. Bob's sucking sounds could be heard over the surf.

Shay's head went back but she continued to ride Bobs face and his probing finger.

Shay leaned up, causing Bob to have to pull away from her, and took his shorts at the waist and pulled them down and pulling them out over his hard cock.

Scott seen the cock bounce as the shorts was pulled away from it. He reached for his bottle and took a long drink. He wanted to fuck her. And he wanted her now.

Shay took Bobs cock in her hands. She began to stroke it like a pro. She watched his eyes as she pulled the skin forward and then back. He was so hard it had very little play in it. His eyes half closed and she could feel him beginning to get there. She squeezed it hard and his eyes opened with a moan following.

"Don't cum!" Shay released a little and squeezed again.

Bob looked a little confused and told her, "Shay, I am about to bust!"

Shay quickly told him, "No. You will not cum yet. We have to show your friend just what a man you are."

"Fuck him!" Bob replied harshly. " I want to fuck you! NOW!" He started stroking his cock again and aiming it to Shays wet pussy.

Shay sat up and pushed him away. She looked over at Scott pulling very hard and fast on his cock. She could tell by his humping into his hand and his stomach being sucked in that he was close to losing his load.

"Come here Scott. Bring your cock to me, I want you to see just how much Bob can focus on his fucking and not cum until he is told to cum. That's what a good fuck is all about."

Scott got up from his chair and pulled his shorts off as he walked to Shay. When he was at the edge of the tub Shay told Bob, " I want your cock in my pussy while I suck Scott's cock. You watch us. You will be in me from behind. Do NOT cum before Scott."

She winked at Bob as she began to get on her knees. Her pussy was all exposed and Bob was doing all he could to keep from spraying her ass right there. He wanted his cock as deep as he could get it.

Shay looked up at Scott as he took his position at the edge of the hot tub. He knew what she was doing. Well, he was not sure if wanted to listen to Bob gloat for days, then again he knew he was so ready to cum as soon as her warm mouth touched him he was as good as gone. What kind of man are you Scott he asked himself as he stroked his cock and offered to her mouth. Shay took it. Knowing he would last maybe 5 minutes.

The two men looked at each other. One sliding his cock into her mouth and the other pushing into her wet tight pussy. Shay loved that feeling. Her senses alive at both ends. Shay began to try and concentrate on Scott in her mouth. She grasped his thick cock and pulled it into her mouth as she would go forward on it. Scott reached to her swinging tits and began to tease her hard nipples. Shay was rocking so that she would take Scott's cock into her throat as she went forward and as he pulled away from the cock, Bob would be shoving his hard cock in her clinching pussy. Bob placed his hands on her hips and would push her to Scott and pull her back to him. The three of them had a steady rhythm soon.

Shay began to wrap her tongue around Scott's cock and nip at the spongy head, tasting his precum. She could hear Scott's breathing and moaning as he pumped her mouth full of cock. He grabbed a handful of her hair like holding reins and began fucking her little pouty mouth. "Suck that cock bitch" Scott grunted as he forced his cock deeper into her mouth. Shay gagged he was so deep in her throat and she heard him tell her , "NO! take it cock sucker! You want to see who can go the longest!" He pounded her mouth.

Bob was so into her sweet pussy. He watched as Scott fucked her mouth hard, he too had begin to lose his gentle pumps. Somehow one of them got off time and they were both shoving into her at the same time.

As soon as she tasted the sweetness of precum in her mouth she knew that Scott was close. She could feel Bob slapping her ass with his balls every time he rammed her from behind. Shay could tell by the sounds that Scott was making and the stance that he had taken in front of her, he was at the end. She quickly placed her hand around Scott's shaft as he with drew with full intentions of shoving back into her mouth, she backed away. Scott was not able to stop the urge to push into her grasp, it happened so quick. Shay was on her knees with Scott's cock aimed at her tits that were bouncing with fast jolts as Bob continues to fuck her.

Bob wrapped his left arm around Shays waist placing his hand palm down on her tummy.

Scott felt his knees buckle a little and his head became dizzy as he began to shoot long spurts of cum on Shays breast. There was even cum landing on Bobs arm that was holding Shay to him.

"God Dayum!" was all that could be heard from Scott as he stroked his hard draining cock.

Shay couldn't help but smile as she made eye contact with Scott. She could feel the sweat dripping from Bob's body to hers as he continued to rapidly fuck her and holding her so she could not get away from him. She could feel the walls of her pussy began to contract as she begin to explode into an orgasm.

Scott knew what she had done. He could tell in her eyes that she was holding her pleasure in. Not only was she being fucked like an animal by Bob, she was also showing him that his buddy could outlast him. He got the girl.

Shay reached up and touched Bobs face that was at her shoulder. She could hear his lustful grunts . " Let me watch you cum Bob. You are the winner," Shay whispered to Bob as she stroked his face.

Bob released her only to grab her by the waist and place her on her back. He raised her legs straight up spreading them just enough for her to see him standing there. It was like her pussy just sucked him right back in. He rammed her hard causing Shay to explode again and this time she let both of them know. She moaned with such pleasure, Scott was a little envious of what his buddy was doing. Scott reached forward and began to tug and tease Shays hard nipples.

Shay clenched her pussy around the huge cock that was pounding her and it happened. Bob let out a moan from deep inside. He and Shay both began cumming. The three of them were so into the sounds they were making. Bob began to move in and out so that he was entering from different angles. There was not a place inside Shay that he had not touched and coated with his cum. As Bob began to slow his pace, still holding her legs up against his torso, he looked at Scott.

The three of them started regaining there breathing. Bob slide out of Shay causing a stream of cum to run down her ass.

It was as if Shay wasn't there. The two of them pulled their shorts back on. They both walked to the table and picked up their bottles and Scott jokingly told Bob, " well I guess you were paying attention back then!"

Bob laughed and replied, " Yeah maybe so, but you could take some lessons from the kid here!"

Shay was putting her legs over in the hot tub as they were leaving the deck and she heard Scott ask what the hell he was talking about. She smiled as she slipped into the tub as she heard Bob tell Scott," you need to learn accuracy. You should never shoot cum on your partners arm. Your aim is off Scottie!"

Shay laid back in the tub and thought to herself..." Now how long were those two going to be here? Wonder how many Sand Dollars are in that crystal dish inside?"

12