The Sandbelt Hotel

Story Info
An over-25s disco yields a surprising bounty.
10.4k words
4.65
16k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
362 Followers

Author's Note: Feedback is appreciated but when it comes from members who complain about spelling mistakes but are themselves incapable of basic standards of grammar then please save your effort less you be judged as stupid. Also, members complaining about plot points that they find not to their liking are advised not to read my fiction less you be judged as stupid.

*****

In the days before the internet "revolutionised" communications, men and women had to meet each other face-to-face at physical locations such as pubs and clubs. They had to scan the room and pluck up the courage to engage, yes engage, in actual conversation, buy drinks, dance together and generally prove themselves worthy of a sexual match. An activity that would positively scare both genders these days with the explosion of online dating and apps such as Tinder.

It so happened that the Sandbelt Hotel, in the Melbourne suburb of Moorabbin about 15km south-east of the CBD, was one such meeting place and at its height, during the late nineties, yielded some impressive results. My friend and work colleague, Dion, lived one suburb out and knew of the Sandbelt from way back. He'd recently become single and was boasting of great success on Friday and Saturday disco nights. The fly in the ointment was that disco night applied to over 25s only, and I was 23. However, I had no problem passing muster unlike our other work colleagues eager to get in on the action. Nobody knew exactly how old Dion was. As a result, Dion and I would be the only two able to attend on any given occasion.

Now a word about Dion. While his age was indeterminate, he was handsome and instantly attractive to the ladies no matter which venue he walked into. Being super fit from cycling, he was tall with brown skin, piercing green eyes and a lush head of hair. The women swooned over his Sri Lankan heritage, and unlike me, Dion was super confident with the opposite sex with or without alcohol. I remember one time, we attended a venue and within 10 minutes had scored, leaving the rest of us scratching our heads and dicks in wonderment. It was almost like we were his wingmen.

On the night in question, Dion and I had gained access to the over 25s disco around 9 pm, and the place was filling up. The disco was known for some eccentric characters including this Scottish war veteran who would have had to have been pushing into his seventies. Every Friday night, he came to the Sandbelt dressed in full highland military regalia but would bust moves on the dance floor with those fifty years his junior. The regulars all loved him. Another was this guy, perhaps as old as the Scotsman, who looked like Gandhi and dressed in this all-white kaftan. Dion would sometimes talk to him, and we joked that he was Dion's father although this was never confirmed nor denied. Of the female clientele, well they (looking back) would have been in their 40s on average with a varying range of quality. Us young jocks thought that such women would be easy prey. It seldom worked out that way.

After starting the night with a couple of tequila shots, Dion would, like the Terminator, scan the room with computer-aided precision and zero in on potential conquests. Often, he would disappear, and his next sighting would be with someone he'd targeted earlier. He was the proverbial limpet mine. Tonight though began slower than usual and the dance floor had few people on it and only when a hit song played. I could see the visible distress on Dion's face and believe me, what pickings there were, he put in the effort but wasn't getting very far. However, assistance came from an unusual source, me!

I was at the bar, getting drinks when a woman approached and engaged me in conversation. Her name was Alison and had a distinct British accent. She was a shortish brunette with cropped hair, a non-distinct face, maybe a B-cup chest and a small belly bump. She wasn't my type, but hey she was the only one paying me any attention. She purchased two glasses of wine and explained that she was on holiday and staying with a friend of hers for whom the second glass of wine was intended. I grabbed my two drinks and invited her over to meet Dion which was agreeable to her. I made the introductions and Alison put down her glasses on the table and went away to grab her friend.

"Maybe the night won't be a total loss after all?" opined Dion, who had visibly perked up after meeting Alison.

"Well, we haven't met her friend yet so don't get your hopes up," I replied pessimistically.

Minutes later, Alison returned with her friend, Liz who was a definite improvement, looks wise, over her friend, and I knew exactly which of the two, Dion was going to latch on to. I would have pitched both women mid-to-late thirties, and neither were wearing any rings or other jewellery indicating their marital status (some women came to the Sandbelt to cheat on their partners). Liz was taller than Alison by a fair margin but just shorter than my six-foot and Dion who was taller still. Also a brunette, Liz had long, wavy hair past her shoulders and she was thin and flat chested. Liz was beautiful, with brown eyes that sparkled with intelligence, high cheekbones, white skin, minimal makeup and a full generous mouth. She oozed self-confidence and laughed easily. Of the two, she was the pick of the litter.

Knowing Dion's voracious appetite, I held back and watched the dynamic unfold. Almost immediately, and to my surprise, Liz saw right through Dion's apparent shallowness and brushed off his advances with ease. Alison, though, was mesmerised by Dion's Adonis-like looks and was receptive to his crude banter. With each sordid remark, Liz and I laughed politely and rolled our eyes, but Alison was entranced. This whole slapstick routine went on for a few drinks at least. Liz came from Narre Warren, an outer south-eastern suburb that was a further 20km from the Sandbelt, and while the designated driver she kept pace, wine for wine, with her friend. It was evident that Liz could hold her liquor and that impressed me. I was alternating between tequila shots to alleviate the boredom and Jim Beam and cola. I was becoming lightheaded quite quickly.

As the banter was going back and forth between Alison and Dion with Liz and me adding background laughter, Alison motioned to Dion to bend down to her level, and she whispered something into his ear. I immediately noticed his eyes sparkle and he turned to me saying, in his sleazy way, "We'll be back shortly."

I glanced over and saw an exchange between Alison and Liz probably to the same effect. Seconds later, Dion and Alison were making for the exit out of the dance floor. For a few second, Liz and I just stood there, gazing after them, embarrassed and not knowing what to say to each other.

"Where do you think they are going?" I clumsily asked over the din of music.

"Away from us!" Answered Liz with a hearty laugh.

"Do we smell?"

"I don't, but I can't answer for you."

More stilted laughter.

"I don't think they're going far since Ali is staying with me."

Dion and I had taken a taxi to the Sandbelt so that we could both drink and, if unsuccessful, would be taking one home.

"Has she come out looking for action?" I winced, knowing how crass that sounded.

"Oh yes." came a confident reply, "Ever since her divorce, she's been like a cat on a hot tin roof."

"Really?"

"Shit yeah! She wanted to come here specifically to get laid!"

"Wow!" I responded with eyes that must have widened.

"And Dion?" She asked in return.

Without giving too much away about his ways and means, and certainly not wanting to bag my friend, I merely said that Dion was recently single and "on the prowl", oops I meant open for opportunity.

"Ah ha." Came the reply, "And what about you?"

I was a bit flustered at Liz's question to me because, in truth, she was far more confident than I was and appeared beyond my reach to the extent that I hadn't considered any future possibilities other than Dion's inevitable conquest and my solo ride home in a taxi. So I told the truth.

"I was dumped a while ago and so I'm here on my toddy. And tonight, I'm here Dion's wingman, as I am most weeks, it seems."

Liz laughed at my answer, easily and freely.

"Looks like we both drew the short straw then?"

"Yeah. So, you're single then?"

Liz snorted in disgust, surveyed the busying dance floor before turning her piercing gaze to me.

"It's been five years or so since the hubby left me with the kids. Opportunities to meet good looking men are few and far between. Decent men are even harder to find."

"Will you find either here, you think?"

Liz laughed loudly, "I haven't yet but the night is young."

That statement was aimed directly at me, and her eyes stared right into mine. She was looking straight into my soul, and I withered under her intense stare. I broke her stare and looked away momentarily. Liz had my measure and huffed derisively.

I quickly returned her stare and said, "I bet you break hearts!"

Corny, I know but I needed to appear strong and confident in this older woman's company. Liz didn't initially reply but seemed to ponder and looked towards the ceiling as if evaluating. A moment later, her gaze met mine, "Maybe I'll break yours?"

"Maybe but should I chance it?"

"Yes, you should. Everyone loves me!" She asked with earnest before laughing again.

"I bet they do. But why waste time on me when you score yourself a real man?" I said before pointing towards the Scottish war veteran dancing on the floor.

Liz burst out laughing hard. When she recovered, Liz turned back to me and, with a giggle, said, "Poor bugger, he'd die of exhaustion before I was even half done."

"So, you have an appetite then?"

"Oh lordy, you have no idea!" I wondered if hers matched mine.

"I wear out men as quick as I wear our vibrators!" She laughed, speaking honestly.

"Well then, clearly you're looking for men in all the wrong places." I countered.

"I must be. I love fantastic sex. I hate bad sex." Well doesn't everyone?

"What's bad sex mean to you?"

Liz flashed me a quizzical look. "When the guy only thinks about himself or if he's too quick on the trigger. Or both!"

"Selfish bastards!" I answered with mock anger causing her to laugh.

"Yeah, what's with that? I need a real man, one that fucks me the way I want it."

"And how is that?"

"Hard and fast. Soft and slow. He needs to satisfy me before he takes his pleasure fully." Typical woman, I thought, wants it all.

"Well, that's what you deserve. Don't settle for anything less. Accept no substitutes." That last was a reference to the Samuel L. Jackson scene in the film Jackie Brown that was completely lost on Liz.

"I crave quality over quantity, but you never know what you're getting until it's too late." She said with mounting frustration.

Her last remark struck a chord with me, and I recounted this story to Liz. Some months earlier, a pretty girl I'd met at Swing Class invited me over for dinner, and things led to her bed where her technique was so bad that I had to fake my orgasm (easy to do when wearing a condom) to get her to stop. All that anticipation ruined because of sexual inexperience.

"I didn't realise guys experience this lack of satisfaction too." She said then laughed again, "A male faking an orgasm? Now that's a first."

"The first and, hopefully, the last time that happens!" I responded with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, we girls fake ours regularly."

"Girls don't have to with me. They get the real thing."

"How do you know?" Shot Liz back at me cockiness.

"Because I look after their needs well before I see to mine and no-one's ever complained about my methods and techniques." I offered this as a direct challenge to Liz, could I tempt her?

Liz looked me up and down then said, "I'd chew you up and spit you out."

"I can hold my own." At this last, she raised her eyebrows and smiled. I hope she was giving my candidacy some serious consideration. "Really?"

At this point, I had drained my glass and noticed Liz's was nearly empty, "Fancy a refill?"

"Sure, I'd love one only so long as you let me buy one for you?"

We smiled at each other and approached the bar.

"What will you have?" I asked, expecting the answer to be another wine.

"Let's be adventurous. I think Ali and Dion aren't ready to go home just yet." She laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"They've gone out to the pokies to 'chat'," she said exaggerating the speech marks with her hands. We both laughed, "So we could be here for a while."

"But you're driving?"

"And, so what?" She snorted.

"Tequila?" I asked, not pressing the driving question any further.

"Now you're talking."

We did two tequila shots, blasted them down and laughed at each other's grimaced reaction. We then found a table and settled down with wine (for Liz) and bourbon (for me). I learned that Liz had divorced with two children who worked at the local health complex. She asked about my background.

"I'm an accountant at the bank, same as Dion."

"Oh really," replied Liz derisively, "my ex-husband was one of those. I rarely saw him and know I know why." A reference to his philandering ways, no doubt.

"Well, I'm not married, nor in a relationship, and never stay at work past 5 pm."

She laughed at this, took a gulp of wine and never broke her gaze from mine. Was I getting anywhere? I just couldn't tell as Liz was far too coy, a trait of her maturity vis-à-vis mine. Still, she hadn't walked away, so that was somewhat encouraging.

"What are you doing this weekend?" She asked me, completely out of the blue.

I was surprised. Of course, I would be doing nothing that I could boast of and nothing that would impress this lady who, I felt, was beyond my reach.

"Erm, nothing. Thought I might go to the zoo," I said lying, "since I've never been before." Which was true.

"The zoo, eh?" Replied Liz with a quizzical look in my direction.

"Why not?"

Without hesitation, Liz responded, "Fancy some company?"

"Sure, I'd love that!"

As far as a date went, the zoo wasn't a bad place to start.

"Come and sit next to me." Liz patted the seat next to her.

Liz and I sat together on the cushioned seat and surveyed the dance floor. Inches from each other. So close that I could smell her lavender body wash. My cock stirred into life, but I tried to maintain my calm.

"Here's to the zoo tomorrow!" exclaimed Liz, referencing the popular children's song, that made us both laugh, and we clinked glasses. After I swallowed, she leaned into me and pecked me on the lips.

"What was that for?" I stupidly asked.

"A hint of things to come."

I turned my head towards her and expected to start furiously kissing, but she was as cold as ice, Liz brought the wine glass to her lips and drained her glass while shooting me a teasing glance.

"What?" I asked after a prolonged, teasing gaze.

"Drinks?" She replied, grinning seductively at me.

We arose from our seats and approached the bar. Liz confidently ordered shots and drinks and handed me my glassware.

"Cheers!" exclaimed Liz as she held up the shot glass of tequila.

"Zum Wohl!

"Oh, you speak German?" Asked Liz amazed.

"Only a little. My knowledge is confined to drinking games and pornos." I regretted the last bit as soon as I said it but Liz laughed like a horse, and we clinked glasses again.

At that moment Alison and Dion re-joined us. There was a brief conversation between Alison and Liz to the effect that it was time to leave. Dion and Alison walked towards the exit holding hands, Liz and I exchanged knowing glances and skulled our drinks. By this time, I was feeling decidedly seasick, so I can only imagine Liz's state of inebriation, and she had to drive!

As we followed Alison and Dion, Liz wrapped her arm around mine and whispered in my ear, "Alison wants me to drive her to Dion's."

"And what are you going to do after that?" I asked coyly.

"Home for me. I have to relieve my mother who's babysitting."

Now that news certainly punctured my bubble.

"Don't worry Jason; we'll have tomorrow."

"For what?" I asked stupidly, but Liz quietly laughed.

"Wait and see. Sweep me off my feet, mister and who knows what you'll get in return?"

With Dion almost sure to get laid, I felt a little cheated with the second prize but the better looking of the two wanted to spend the next day with me, even though it was at the zoo. Better than nothing, I suppose?

The drive back to Dion's was excruciating. He and Alison were in the backseat of Liz's car and were all over each other. I was sitting in the passenger seat opposite Liz trying to make small talk as she drove. Upon arrival, Liz switched off the engine and Alison exited with Dion.

"Isn't Alison staying the night with Dion?" I asked Liz, wondering why we stopped.

"Ali's not staying, but I suspect she's giving him a taste of the future." She replied, laughing.

"Am I going to get a taste of the future?" For me, that was being forward.

"Hmm. I don't know. Not sure you're deserving enough! Oh, who am I kidding?" And with that, she unclipped her seat belt, grabbed me by the collar and pulled me to her. Our lips met in almost perfect alignment. We kissed slowly but passionately with both of us moaning at the sensuality of the situation. My cock was growing hard in my pants, and I wondered where this might lead.

Minutes later, a flustered Alison suddenly opened the car door, startling both of us.

"Oh, sorry," Said Alison with a chuckle, "Didn't mean to interrupt."

"Nothing was happening!" replied Liz to laughter.

It was not my place to ask Alison what went on, but clearly, something sexual had, especially knowing Dion and his lascivious ways. I made a mental note to ask him later that day. Meantime, Liz started the car and drove me home. We kissed goodbye with the same passion as earlier and agreed to meet up as planned.

It was 2 am.

I woke up later than I'd anticipated and realised that I only had an hour to get ready before Liz picked me up at 11 am. After hurriedly showering, dressing and gobbling some breakfast, I sent Dion a text asking about last night at his house. Before I received a response, an SMS from Liz arrived telling me she had pulled up out the front on my townhouse. A moment before I stepped out of the complex, I stopped and took a deep breath. Ok Jason, play this one cool, keep the banter witty and keep her smiling.

"Morning!" Greeted Liz with a huge smile.

"How are you?"

"Fantastic thank you." She leaned over and kissed me on the lips after I clipped the seat belt into place.

"Ready for a day of thrills and spills?" Asked Liz as if we were about to engage in adrenaline sports.

"At the zoo?" I responded with a raised eyebrow and a hint of sarcasm.

"Of course. I get to spend the day with wild horny beasts!" she fired back.

"I hope their horniness doesn't overwhelm you?"

"Not a chance. I know how to deal with them, especially the young ones who are the horniest of all." She looked me up and down, evaluating me in the light of the day.

I was pleased with the banter and that Liz's bubbly personality was not just a manifestation under alcohol. I had to admit to myself a particular fear that my delivery wouldn't be as smooth as it was under the influence of booze. Seconds later, we were heading up the Dandenong Road towards the city and to the zoo in Parkville.

As I hadn't heard from Dion about what happened between him and Alison at his house, I thought I'd see if Liz was keen to fill in the details.

"What did you girls talk about last night after you dropped me off?"

Dazman
Dazman
362 Followers