The Sands of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Howling Wolf, and Running Elk entered the command tent together to give me their reports. Running Elk deferred to the army's commander Howling Wolf, who made the report for both of them.

"We have a hundred warriors who are still able to fight. There are two hundred in the medical tents in various types of injuries. The rest are missing or dead," He reported to me.

I sat there stunned. "You mean we lost seven hundred of the nation tribe members," I asked him. He just nodded his head yes.

"Anything else," I asked.

"My best guess was that there were around nine to ten thousand dead raiders out there," he said. "I have the Northern and Southern tribes dragging the dead far enough away. They will dig a deep pit and burn them to keep the wild animals and disease away from our campsite," he said as he finished up his report.

We rested in camp, allowing our injured warriors to heal. I had this idea starting to sprout inside of my head. We still had over fifty horses in our camp. I would lead a group of riders to the spine of the World Mountains and check them out. I want to see if there were any more raiders in the mountain camp that was destroyed years ago. Also I wanted to see just where the raiders came from.

After our conference in the command tent, I made a tour of the camp. The first stop was the medical tent to check on the wounded. There were tears in my eyes as I walked around the medical area. There were some from my tribe in there and I stopped and talked to each one. It appeared to me that there were many wounded, who probably will not make it through the night.

I called a chief's only meeting within the command tent. Some tribes had no chief, nor had time to elect one. I appointed their most senior male tribe member to be their representative.

"Well we got the shit kicked out of us, but we beat those bastards. Many of us lost sons, daughters, relatives, and friends. Our tribes have been decimated. But we will survive. We will stay here in the main camp, to rest and heal. The Northern and Southern tribes will stay here for a while to help us recover. Go and reassure your tribe members that the worst is over," I said to them as they were leaving the tent.

I stopped at my camp. I was whipped and hungry. Silvermoon was there and fixed me something to eat. When I finished, I crawled into our tent and Silvermoon followed me.

"Please hold me. I was so scared that I was going to lose you and end up being a slave to the raiders," she said in a soft voice.

"Everything will be fine now. They are all dead," I reassured her.

We kissed for a bit and then quickly we shed our fur clothes. I softly caressed her breast. Her nipple stood stiffly erect, begging for attention. I moved my hand down and fitted my finger into her wet hole. I wiggled my finger around in there. She quickly gripped my hard member with her hand, and softly stroked it

"OH, Grey Wolf, fuck me now," she cried at me, as she got on her hands and knees, sticking her ass up for me to enter her slippery fuck hole.

She was moaning in pleasure while I fucked her wet pussy as hard as I could. I gave a couple of loud grunts and depositing my sperm deep inside of her womb. My juices combined with her egg, created life. That was the start of rebuilding our tribe.

After another week, I sat in the command tent with Howling Wolf, Wild Horse, Running Elk and Red Hawk. I laid out my plan and as I figured there was much discussion against it. In the end as chief of chief's I over ruled them. I was taking Wild Horse and Running Elk with me and leaving Red Hawk and Howling Wolf in charge of the camp.

We spent a week training thirty warriors to ride and fight on a horse. We retrieved a lot of arrows that littered the battle field. The weapon masters made some more exploding gourds and clay lined ember bags.

Finally, we were ready to leave and the Northern Tribes left with us to go back to their homes. The Southern tribe homes were closer and were sticking around another couple of weeks to help our tribes get back on their feet.

We were within a couple of day's ride to the mountains, when the Northern Tribes split off from us to headed toward their homes. I thanked them for all their help. We agreed to keep in contact and help each other if the need arose.

A day and a half later we could see the entrance to the mountain. We entered the mountain pass with caution. I sent a couple of riders ahead of us to scout the area over and look for any raiders. We approached the old burned out camp, without seeing any signs of raiders.

It was starting to get dark when we entered the old campsite. I decided to make camp here and posted some sentries on rotating shifts.

The next morning, we broke camp right after we had breakfast. Slowly we followed the original trail made by the raiders. It meandered through a small forest, and then started to go up the mountain side toward a pass that seemed to open between two mountain peaks.

This trail seemed to go on forever. Most of the time we rode the horses, but there were a few spots that we dismounted and walked them, due to the steepness of the trails.

After we cleared the pass, the trail started to head downward toward a valley. My advanced scouts materialize right in front of us scaring the shit right out of me.

"There is a small group of raiders camped at the back of the valley near the opening pass through the forest," he reported to me.

He drew a map of the valley and the location of the raiders. We made a plan and set out cautiously. It was dark by the time we reached the valley and we surrounded their camp and attacked. We killed them all. I would have liked to keep a couple alive to get some information, but we had nobody that could speak their language. We dragged the bodies away from their campsite and we set up our camp. Again I set up the sentries in a rotation, so all could get some rest.

I could feel us getting closer to the opening that would let us out into the raiders territory. About halfway through the day, we started to walk our horses. I wanted us to be as quiet as possible. Suddenly out of nowhere our scouts appeared in front of us.

"The pass is just in front of you," he reported to me.

There we were staring out into the land that the raiders controlled. In front of us as far as we could see was a desert waste land of sand. As we descended down the mountain pass on to the waste land, the first thing that we felt was the overwhelming heat that assaulted us. I raised my hand and halted our group. We stopped for a quick conference. I had absolutely no idea on which direction we should go, or if we should proceed. I looked for a trail, but none was visible.

We were starting to run low on supplies and water. The sun was beating down on us. We were unprepared for what this desert could do to us. With a shake of my head, I turned my horse and went back through the pass and we started to make the journey back home. I couldn't take the chance in the desert. It would have killed us all. I had no idea on what direction to go and what would happen if we were to meet more raiders. Our small group probably would not stand much of a chance. Not only was it hot, but the winds were blowing the sand into our eyes.

It was time to go back home. Time to start rebuilding the tribes. There will be another day. The winds will blow the sands of time, and the nation will heal and rise again.