The Sanguine Moon

Story Info
The first part of a vampire erotic novella.
3.7k words
3.93
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sanguine moon reached its zenith and shone its sinister reddish glow down upon the Spanish countryside. Underneath these crimson rays, an isolated town sprawled out in concentric rings around a large hill. Atop this grass covered mound stood a lonely castle, its banners fluttering in the soft breeze.

Inside the impressive edifice a young woman named Maria slept as the ruddy light slowly filtered in through her window and crept across the stone tiles of her floor. Like a thief the light slithered up to her bed and inch by slow inch it worked its way silently from the floor up to where she lay.

As if the blood red light was a careful lover it caressed her form as she writhed beneath the single sheet that covered her. Her forehead was dampened with sweat and she whimpered as her body contorted. Finally, the light made its way to her oval face and worked its way up to her eyes, which though they were shut moved rapidly from side to side.

Almost as if she could feel the physical force of the light, as soon as it touched her eyes she sat up with a gasp and the sheer sheet fell to pull around her waist. Her eyes were open now, and they scanned the crimson gloom of her room. Her breathing began to slow as she continued her silent search, and when she was certain she was alone in the room she fell back against the damp satin of her sheets.

"Mi dios," she breathed to herself, the dream had been so real. Absently her right hand came to her brow and she traced the sign of the cross before her, as if warding something away. Her words belied that, however, in her native Spanish she whispered again, "Forgive me lord for what I am about to do."

She knew it was wrong, she had been taught that it was for as long as she could remember, yet the dream had been so real. As she began to relive it in her mind her hands slid down the curvaceous outline of her lithe form. She pushed the covering sheet further down as her hands explored lower on her body, until she came to the hem of her nightgown.

Taking a deep breath to steady herself, she gripped the flimsy garment and arched her back as she pulled it up to her waist. The crimson light played on her olive skin, making it seem to glow with an inner aura. Her smooth muscular legs parted and light stole into her private areas.

She looked down her body, and took in her form, and again asked for forgiveness, this time for the sin of vanity. For she could not help but think she was lovely, she knew she was and others told her the same every day. Her right hand left the crumpled hem of the gown and moved across her hip, towards the center of her God forsaken desire.

Her questing fingertips found further proof of her wanton vanity as they reached the already swollen lips of her young pussy. Instead of the forest of hair that should be there she only found the smooth skin of her lips, slicked with the dew of her desire. She knew she should not spend so much time on that area of her body, but she liked the way it looked and felt when she shaved herself bare there.

Delicately, almost timidly she slid the tip of her longest finger up and down the slit between her legs. Her body shivered at the tender touch and her eyes drifted close. As she spread her legs wider she brought that finger, dampened by her dew to her lips and gently sucked upon it. As always when she tasted herself an illicit thrill coursed through her body that made her shudder and further heightened her desire.

She brought her fingers to her mouth once again, this time to make the first two slippery with her own saliva. Then she held her breath as she brought her hand back between her legs. Parting the swollen lips of her pussy her agile fingers found the hardened bud of her clit and with practiced strokes she began to run her fingertips in slow circles around that bundle of pleasure.

Behind their lids, her eyes began to dart back and forth as she tried to relive the dream that had awakened this animalistic passion inside her. As her fingers circled the center of her desire she tried to experience again the feel of that dark, faceless stranger. She met with only limited success, as she could picture the dream but the tactile sensations were absent, but the immediate thrill of her own fingers was there, and very real.

She bent her knees, pulling her legs up and spread them even wider. As she placed her fleet flat on the silken sheets a sudden gust of wind played over her wet, and opened, pussy causing her to shudder again. Faster and faster her fingers played over her clit as she made do with what she could, the faceless visitor from her dream worshiping her willing body with his powerful mouth and tongue.

As she progressed further through the dream her body began to develop a sheen of sweat, and her hips moved of their own accord. As her mind relived the moment of her mysterious dream lover entering her, she moved her fingers down and dipped them inside. Immediately her hips thrust up, raising her ass from the bed and driving the probing fingers deeper into her young pussy.

As she pumped her digits in and out of her tight hole, she pressed the heel of her palm against her aching clit. Her body moved as if it had a mind of its own, and she drove herself towards the heights of pleasure. In her mind she could picture the sculpted body of her lover above her, his muscular arms on either side of her head.

His body worked like a machine, driving his pulsing rod inside her in time with the thrusts of her own fingers. She even imagined she could hear the panting of his breath and the thudding of his heart in his chest as he took her forcefully, pushing her inevitably towards climax. All the while her fingers dove in and out of her slippery pussy, and drove her wild, making her voice rise with passion in moans and panted groans. Fearful of attracting the attention of her family, or even a retainer, she brought her left hand to her mouth and bit the fleshy part of palm to muffle the sound. The pain did not deter her in her passion, and instead it seemed to be the final key in the lock of her desire.

With a final thrust of her fingers, her body stiffened and then began to shake with the force of her orgasm. It seemed to wrack her petite frame for hours, and then slowly all strength ebbed from her and she sank back to the bed in a mixture of awe and exhaustion. Never before had she made herself cum so hard, and now her pussy ached, and more than ever she wanted a lover to fill her completely.

Meanwhile on a hill some miles away a shadow draped figure stood under the boughs of a large tree. The only noticeable things about this figure was that it was obviously male, and his eyes glowed with a dull red light in the darkness. At the moment of Maria's release a glint could be seen, if anyone had been watching, as the dark figure smiled a dark smile. With an ominous chuckle he set off across the intervening valley, toward the castle on the hill, moving with an unearthly speed as he flitted from shadow to shadow.

In a very short time the mysterious visitor stood before the walls of the castle, and without giving them more than a second glance he scaled them as easily as walking. From the top of the wall he paused to look around, and noted two guards between himself and the wall directly beneath the window that was his goal. The air rippled around him and where he once stood there was nothing, though the soft rustle of leathery wings beating the air could almost be heard.

Maria lay there for a time, catching her breath, and letting her heartbeat return to normal. Even after what she had done, perhaps because of it, though, the air seemed charged with sexual tension. Never had the feeling to be with a man been so strong within her, her entire body and soul ached to be touched. Trying to shake the recurring thoughts of her previous dream from her mind she attempted to pray for forgiveness and to be purged of this evil, but the words would not come to her mind.

Instead she had visions of muscular bodies entwined in passionate embraces. Then suddenly she felt as if she was not alone, and her eyes flew open. Though no sound had warned her, the feeling was too strong for her to ignore and she quickly looked around, her heartbeat increasing again in panic. Panic was not the whole of it, the longing inside her burned even more fiercely as if this impossible visitor was fanning the flames by his mere presence.

In her mind she did not expect to find anyone, she was many feet in the air, there were guards walking the grounds, and she knew no one had entered through the door. Yet her heart told her that she would find her dream lover there, and so it was a mix of surprise and knowing that ran through her when she quickly found a stronger in her room. He stood in front of her window, he was looking at her, though she could not see his features.

Her heart leapt in her breast, partly she was afraid, how had this man come to be here? Partly it was lust and longing that burned through her. Should she call out for help? Perhaps it was only a dream, she could have fallen asleep after her exertions. Yet, she knew it was not a dream, it was too real.

The stranger said no word as he moved toward her bed. He moved with a fluid grace that was lovely and terrifying, like a dancer, or like a large jungle cat hunting its prey. She pushed herself up on her elbows, and whispered, "Who..." but that was all she said. Waves of force seemed to emanate from the man, bending her to his unspoken will. She knew this was her dream lover, she could feel the connection between them.

The logical portion of her mind screamed out at her, "Yell, he should not be here." Those silent words of warning were drowned out by the force of his presence, and the thundering of her own heart. She did not scream out, she simply let herself fall to her bad and wait for his coming.

Though he was a large and powerfully built man, the bed barely moved as he climbed upon it with her. Yet, there he was, looming above her like a dark cloud blacking out the light of the sanguine moon. Then his lips were on hers, forcefully the mashed together. So sudden, so strong, was the movement that for a moment she was in a state of shock, and in that moment she thought to herself that his lips were colder than she would have expected. Then all thought was carried away in a rush of desire.

Her arms twined around him, gripped his hair as she feverishly returned his passionate kiss. Their lips danced together in a rhythm of their own and his tapered tongue forced its way inside her hot mouth. Darting in an out of he plundered her mouth with his tongue and her body writhed as if it were more than a kiss.

She barely noticed when he bit her lip, and when she did it caused the fire burning inside her to rage out of control. Her body arched trying to touch him more fully and she groaned into his mouth as she could only rub against the soft fabric of his clothing. His lips found her injured one and she felt him suck on it, it was only then she noted the coppery taste of blood in her mouth.

The stranger pushed himself up, kneeling between her splayed legs. With the moon behind him, she could only vaguely make out his features. He seemed to be a handsome man, with strong features and a finely trimmed goatee and mustache.

His fingers moved to the fastenings of his belt and pants, and hers joined him there. While his movements were precise and swift, her own help was fumbling. She cursed the way her fingers could not stop from trembling, the way her own body trembled with them. She did not want him to know how badly she needed him, but in her heart she knew that he did anyway.

Only for a moment did it occur to her that she had never been with a man, and that her maids had mentioned pain. Then his pants came down to his knees and she beheld his long, hard shaft for the first time. Large and pale she could only compare it to the marble statues she had seen in her infrequent visits to Madrid. Her hand looked tiny to her eyes as she encircled that engorged shaft with her fingers.

Fumbling, like the beginner she was, she stroked his organ, feeling the veins under the smooth skin. He said nothing as he looked down at her, and she was afraid for a moment that he was amused at her timid exploration. He did not stop her, however, and she thought she felt his approval and with it a flood of heat between her legs.

She felt as if there was a river flowing there, and how it ached. She pulled on him, desperate, trying to lead him by his swollen cock to where she needed him. He took her hand from his member and pushed it above her head, holding it there, a prisoner of his will. "Like I am in my wantonness," she thought.

Again all thought fled her at the first touch of the tip of his manhood against her slippery lips. The feeling was more than she could have ever imagined, even the realism of her dream paled to this, and she did not know how she had gone eighteen years without the touch of a man. He did not stop at a touch, however, and she felt him push against her hole.

Slowly her body opened up to him, and he entered her. She gasped aloud at that first intrusion, feeling his hard width spreading her, opening her like a night flower blooming for the first time. Though he moved slowly, he also moved with a forcefulness of purpose that was as much an aphrodisiac as the act of entering her. Deeper and deeper his cock slid into her, until the moment she had feared.

There was a slight resistance to his insistent pushing, and then in a moment of searing pain she was made a woman. With this final impediment broken, he entered her fully and she could feel the heaviness of his balls rest against the smooth cheeks of her ass.

Without a thought, her legs raised and wrapped around his waist, holding him there. Giving herself to him fully, she laid there, waiting for his desires to be made known to her so that she could fulfill them.

He kissed her again, as fiercely as before. He took her mouth as he had taken her virgin pussy. Then he pulled his face away to stare into her eyes. She was so dizzy with lust that she thought for a moment that his eyes were red, but then she was falling into the inky blackness of his pupils. Her body was alive with sensation, and her mind had no business here.

She cried out as he began to move within her. The slow pistoning of his cock inside her grasping pussy was almost too much for her to bear. She felt her heart flutter, and feared she would faint from the pure pleasure of it. Yet, she did not, and the feelings only grew more and more. Her heart raced in her chest, and she could not catch her breath, when she could breath they inevitably came out as a ragged gasp of pleasure, or a moan of pure desire.

Her body moved of its own accord and she arched and squirmed under him. He played her form like an instrument, driving her to the heights of passion and then he would slow, sometimes stopping to kiss her again. She felt as if she would die if this kept up, and she could not make herself care.

Even so she was unprepared for what happened next. Like in her dreams the pillars of his arms appeared on either side of her head. Using them he held himself above her and began to fuck he in earnest. She screamed out loud then, or thought she did, she would never be certain.

His cock entered her with a force that left her head spinning, and her body quivering. Harder and faster he drove himself into her, her body shining with the sweat of her exertions as she writhed beneath him, the helpless prisoner of wanton passion. Her arms encircled him and her nails dug into the cloak he still wore as she trembled beneath his onslaught.

Her vision dimmed, and then exploded in myriad colors as the climax of earlier was overshadowed despite its intensity. Never before had she even imagined anything could feel like this, her entire body and soul thrummed with the passion. Through it all he continue to drive his cock into her, pushing her over the edge again and again, until she fell against the sheets a ragged and used thing, unable to move. Her hair was slicked back and stuck to her sweaty skin when he pulled out of her, and even though she did not know how she could have taken more she still moaned with the loss of it inside her.

Her breathing remained ragged as she felt him grab her nightgown, and then she felt the cold air encircle her body as he easily ripped it asunder. She could not have protested if she wanted to, and she knew she did not want to. She would have to marry him, she thought in the brief moments of lucidity, but she was already his to command anyway.

He descended upon the distended nipple of her left breast, taking it into that oddly cool mouth. As he sucked upon it, she felt the stirrings in her loins again. It was too much, she thought to herself, there was no way she could take such pleasure another time. Yet her silent, demanding, lover seemed intent to prove her wrong. He alternated his attentions on each breast, teasing and nibbling on the swollen nipple.

Then he left them, standing tall and proud, as she felt him move down her body. She was confused, she had no idea what he was planning, for she had expected him to resume his position above her, to take her body as his plaything once again. Still, her body seemed to know, for her hips began to rotate and the flood renewed itself between her legs.

Lower and lower her lover traveled, past her navel and over her womb. Then, she would never have expected it, but his tongue traced the length of her slit. She was embarrassed, for no one had ever tasted her but herself, more than that, however, her every nerve once again quivered at that unfamiliar touch.

She felt his thumbs on either lip as he pulled her pussy apart, opening her to his scrutiny. She squirmed, in mortification and in lust. She did not know what he would do, but she did not care, her body was his to use and abuse as he saw fit.

With snake-like agility his pointed tongue pierced her, entering where his cock had been earlier. It was not nearly so large, but still it seemed to fill her. In and out it probed, taking her, ravishing her as he had before. Once again, her body responded, thrusting her hips up at his face she tried to bury his tongue deeper in her pussy.

It seemed like hours that he dallied there, make her dance to his ministrations. Then, just when she thought she must cum again he pulled out of her, this time her groan was one of frustration. However, her disappointment was momentary as she felt the first flick of his tongue upon her clit.

She literally screamed aloud as she felt it. Nothing, even the fucking he had given to her earlier could have prepared her for that first lick. It was not the only one either, soon he was running his tongue over that sensitive bud with abandon. Her body quaked with one orgasm after another as he continue his assault upon her most private of treasures. Finally, as she thought her heart would burst he stopped, and she could do nothing but lie there. Her entire body continued to tremble as he kissed her thigh, she thought nothing, though her screams had not gone unnoticed.

There was a banging on the door as her lover kissed her leg. Muffled demands that she open the door at once could be heard from the other side of the oaken door. None of that mattered to her, she was lost in a world of pleasure and lust. She barely gasped at all as she felt the sharp sting of two needles jabbing deeply into the flesh of her thigh. The pain, like the pain of her maidenhood being taken, quickly faded as a new passion filled her, and her eyes drifted closed.

By the time a key could be fetched, and the door opened she was alone in her bed. Her body splayed, the signs of her passion still evident, as was the musky scent of sex. She did not stir as guards entered, and then her father, as she lay pale and bloodless on her disheveled sheets.