The Santa Barbara Sun Pt. 02

Story Info
Complications of a Love Triangle.
11.5k words
4.78
5.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Here is the second installment of my annual "summer read," just in time for the holiday. Please curl up in your beach chair and follow the adventures of Allie and her friends.

*****

Santa Barbara Sun - Part 2 - Complications of a Love Triangle

On Monday morning, Allie was standing at the kitchen counter, chewing a bagel and sipping her black coffee, when Maria came bustling in. She kissed the back of Allie's neck and whispered, "Manuel is in love with you. He told me in bed last night that no woman has entranced him as you have. I was going to slap him very hard but he was inside me in a second. He wouldn't stop until I screamed again and again."

Allie wrapped Maria in her arms, "Mama, I am so alive today. I kept waking up in the night and tickling Maya. She called me a bad name this morning and left early!"

Maria pushed her back against the counter, pressing their bodies and lips together. "You are such a sexy thing, and you like girls too. We will have to work hard and stay away from each other or nothing will get done!"

"Maria, I must go to the lawyer's office this morning to talk about the estate. At noontime, we will work out and enjoy a swim." Her eyes were dancing and suggested swimming meant more than just water.

Chapter 5

In a month, with everyone's energy and Allie's money, it was done. She accepted the advice of her father's lawyer, and engaged the young associate, Jeffrey Lansdowne, to be corporate counsel and secretary. She was worried about Jeff and Manuel getting along and invited both to dinner. She helped Maria make a classic Mexican meal, minus the fattening beans and rice. Manuel was late because of a cranky client, and they invited Jeff for a swim. The women wore their civilized bikinis and Jeff was handsome in a speedo which he apologized for, saying it was left over from school, where he had been on the team.

They were in the water when Manuel appeared, asking if landscapers were permitted in the pool. He had a suit like Enrique's, board shorts almost to his knees, and splashed everyone with a cannonball. Maria hugged him and said it had been a mistake, landscapers were NOT allowed in the pool.

Allie made a large pitcher of margaritas and there was lots of frosty Mexican beer. Jeff marveled at how close they were, this smart Hispanic family and the tall, slim woman who had spent so much time abroad when she was growing up and spoke perfect French. Allie sat next to him and did the quizzing about his background. He grew up in Massachusetts, his parents were academics, he did well in school and was a year out of Yale Law. He took a chance and accepted a very low offer in order to come to Santa Barbara, where he hoped to learn to surf, work his way up in the law firm, and find a compatible girlfriend.

Manuel was complimentary, thanking Jeff for advising them and serving on the Board. He was always to say what he thought, because Manuel did that. He added that the women around the table did not know their place, speaking whenever they felt like it, and gave him a lot of trouble. Maria said that Manuel had already broken labor laws and would have to take a course.

Everyone relaxed after dinner and talked about the company. It did not require a fast start. No one needed to get paid at first, and they would follow the outline business plan carefully. Allie and Maya and Enrique would work on a redesign of the Rodrigo company website and mobile applications. When the applications were working, a bill could be sent. Also, when they were working, they could be used in marketing the computer company's services.

Jeff was so relaxed, he worried about getting home. Allie was next to him on the sofa and took his hand, saying how much she enjoyed someone from back east being part of their new company. He surprised himself by asking quietly if there was a boyfriend, and if not, could he have a date.

She kissed his cheek and said that would be nice. She took him to the back of the house and showed him a small bedroom that she said was reserved for the corporate counsel and secretary, and did he want to use it this evening. Her eyes sparkled and the kiss was on his lips this time.

They wandered back to help in the kitchen where Maria said to just leave things for the morning. She and Manuel shook hands with him again and left.

She led Jeff to the patio and placed his arms around her while they looked out over Santa Barbara and in the distance, a few twinkling lights of ships in the channel.

She said, "That was very nice tonight. I was a little worried about the chemistry between the east coast Anglo lawyer and the west coast Hispanic landscaper."

"Did I pass?"

She nudged him to the sofa and lay down on top. Her tongue traced his lips. "You did ask for a date. Is this an ok start?"

"What about my question? Maybe I'm already thrown out."

She wiggled and felt him getting hard. "If I was a Yale Professor, you would get A+ for tonight."

She pulled a sofa throw over them. It was very cozy and Jeff had no idea how a dinner to meet the Board of a new company had turned into a date under the stars.

She propped her head up and stared at him. "Do you have family money? Papa told me I was a rich girl now and guys would be after me for it. My dad asked Manuel to look after his unmarried daughter after he was gone, so he is my Papa now."

"As far as I can tell, both your fathers were and are wise men. You should be careful. Look at me. Third generation immigrant family, with both parents not getting rich as academics. I could be plotting to steal you blind this very moment."

The kiss went on for a while and she sighed when it was over. "What I really want to do is spend the night with you having hot sex. But a little voice says not on a first date."

She laughed and sat up, taking her clothes off. "I am so glad you are a swimmer. I adore the hours I spend in this pool. Have a little swim with me and we will go to bed. To bed in separate beds." She giggled.

In the morning, Jeff was doing laps as she went by to make coffee. There was a tray with breakfast and a towel and robe on the patio table when he climbed out. She had a colorful cotton wrap around her that left a lot of leg showing.

"If the partner who hired me saw us, he would croak."

"I thought you had instructions to do whatever was needed to get the company well launched?"

"I look at those guileless eyes of yours and feel I must be getting into a lot of trouble."

Allie laughed, "After only one date?"

He looked at her seriously and asked, "Do I get another?"

She climbed into his lap, straddling his legs and letting her robe gap open. "You turned me on last night, and I am all hot again now."

She reached between them and found the hard lump in his tight trunks. "This must be a problem." Her hand quickly freed him to pulse high up between them. Her voice was very sultry. "Maya says I need to learn to suck this. She told me a man expects it." Her fingers stroked up and down and her tongue was busy on his face.

He took a deep breath and said, "We could run away. Right now. Use your money to find a nice place in the woods. I would have unprotected sex with you every day and we would let nature take its course."

She jumped up. "What fun. Of course, you get a second date. Review your heavy social calendar at work and call me. It has to be a proper date. Dress up and nice restaurant. We can use my convertible and go for a drive on the coast highway. If things work out, there will be another sleepover so I can practice."

She laughed again and told him to cover up because Maria would arrive any minute.

Jeff was gone when Maria arrived, but she took one look at Allie and said, "He spent the night?"

"He did." She grinned at Maria, and added, "But I was a good girl on a first date, and did not let him in my bed. Was that ok?"

Maria stood behind her and pulled Allie's head to her bosom. "Allie, you do not give away everything the first time you are excited by a man. He has to prove himself. Manuel will tell you how my aunt and I made him suffer."

"If I date him, it will screw up things with the law firm."

"Go to the sofa. We have to talk. I will bring more coffee and breakfast."

Maria wondered why she had an urge to touch Allie in a way that she didn't with Maya. They enjoyed the feel of each other's bodies and leaning together on the sofa was very nice.

"I was thinking, there are more things than computers we can do with the new company. There is a lot of money being made in Santa Barbara. But you need money to start with. There are a lot of good rumors among the Hispanics. We work for rich people, who sometimes talk about things maybe they shouldn't in front of us. If you are interested, we could take some of your inheritance and experiment with some modest investments. Not anything to wreck your future."

"This has something to do with Jeffrey?"

She whispered, "You and I, we will play with fire. Like climbing a mountain but not looking down."

Allie couldn't stand the tension and kissed Maria as hard as she could. "Maria, you punch my button, damn you. Tell me what crazy thing this is. I thought Maya and I were crazy enough."

"So, we do not put all our chips in one basket. Before Jeff is your lover, he has to be tested. Is he someone to be trusted, in your bed, and in your office?"

Allie sat up with a jerk. "What a devious woman you are. Messing with my money and my love life all at once."

Maria applied a headlock and a kiss. "You are totally unhappy, is that it? You want a simple life of complete boredom here in the sun?"

"Maria! I was so hot last night. My body was telling me to take him to bed. How many dates before he has me and I know we are compatible? I read that single guys won't go out with a girl unless it is known they will have sex."

"Maybe that is so. But a lot of hookups go nowhere. A lot of hasty marriages go bust. I think he gets you on the second or third date. If this horny body hasn't betrayed you by then, it will be a bad sign."

Allie pulled Maria's hair and had a long, low laugh.

"Maybe Manuel should give me a tuneup first. You did say he was excited by my body."

Maria twisted Allie around so she could swat the delicious behind. "The only tuneup you get is right here, as hard as I can do it."

"Allie, you know what my darling man said? He said he would never touch you again. That you were too special a woman for him to stray from me. I cried and cried."

Now the two women were teary, but Maria sat them up and said, "If you and Jeffrey are compatible, then I think he should work halftime for the new company, including the real estate investment work. If the law firm doesn't like that, we will help him into his own practice. Manuel and I have friends who will send business his way. You and I and Maya will give him Spanish lessons. Immersion lessons in the pool!"

As time went on, and Maria was proved correct, Allie thought of it as her high risk love affair. This often made her giggle when Jeff was busy working his big cock in her twisting, wiggling body. The suspense about compatibility was over on the first weekend after they met. He carefully researched the many good restaurants that Santa Barbara wealth supported. She found the right dress that set off her body without being trashy.

The Grove had been a neighborhood bistro of varying quality when a young couple escaping from Manhattan buried themselves in debt to try their hand at good food and drink. When Allie and Jeff visited, it was a year later and the reputation was solid. The woman at the door, one of the co-owners, was named Jeanette, and had a French accent. When Allie answered her in French, rapid dialog ensued that left Jeff far behind. The woman took them to a window table overlooking the garden and announced, with a big smile at Allie, that they would be dining on the house's very special 'second date' menu. Shortly, two flutes of champagne, the real stuff from France, arrived and the evening only got better.

Allie directed Jeff to the beach, and when they reached it, to a quiet corner near the water. Ordering him to the back seat, she extracted a blanket from the trunk and climbed in next to him. They kissed and she hummed.

"Jeff, this is much better than I expected. Are you having fun?"

"How did I get tangled up with a wild client like you? In school, I was taught that sex and clients do not go together. Could lead to nasty malpractice suits and the end of a career. I have hardly started my career and here we are, making out in the back of the client's convertible on a moonlit beach next to the ocean."

Their hands were undoing buttons and zippers, and he hoped they didn't patrol this lot too carefully. He ducked his head under the blanket and went after one of Allie's firm and tasty boobs. She giggled and had his hard cock in her hand, fighting him to get it in her mouth.

He leaned back, pulling her to him. "I want you, and not in the back seat of your car. Does a good second date get me a second sleepover? In the right bed this time?"

She attacked his lips with her tongue, thrusting inside when he let her. Her body was in motion under his probing fingers. She had a horrible attack of the giggles, which he made worse by aggressive tickling.

Finally, she relaxed, nibbling on his fingers and running her hand through his long hair.

"You turn me on, Jeff. I've never had a real boyfriend before, but maybe you are it."

Nothing would do, when they got to the house, but a midnight swim. They played like dolphins, diving to the bottom and surfacing under each other, fingers in naughty places. The heat built and finally he walked them to her bed, toweling her body.

He said, "The guy is supposed to ask about protection, isn't he?"

"I went to see my doctor this week, but she isn't inserting my IUD until the next visit. You'd better find your condom."

He asked, "Is Maya staying tonight?"

"No. I said I didn't know what was going to happen if you came home with me. Said there might be a terrible fight. Or you might chase me through the house and take me in her bed."

"What did she say?"

"Maya is a consumer of sex in almost any form. Wanted to know if she could have you after me."

"Do you and she...?"

"Yes. She is as bi as they come. Took all of five minutes to turn me. Does that bother you?"

Allie was wrestling around on the bed while they talked, her body still in constant motion. He could tell that she was anxious to find out if they were going to click and decided firm action was necessary. His body forced her legs wide apart and the big, bad cock didn't wait or ask, just plunged in where it was meant to go.

"Oof, you are as crude as I thought you would be. Maya has been threatening to bring one of her men friends over, but this is better. Much better. Don't be in too much of a hurry. Can you wait for me to come?"

His teeth worried both of her nipples and his cock was eager to explore every bit of her cunt. She was being drawn into the faster, harder joining and stopped her babble just as he was about to clamp her mouth.

"Oh yes. Yes!"

He lay back on the messy bed, wondering if his performance was adequate. He chuckled, wondering what the partners would say if he said the client demanded special performances.

She rolled over and said, "What are you laughing about? Was I that awful?"

He kneaded her ass and said, "Terrible. We are obviously not compatible. You will have to look elsewhere."

She lay on him and said, "I'm staying up here all night."

They kissed and rubbed and nibbled at each other and fell asleep in a hurry.

The sun was hardly up when Maya was at them, wet from the pool and naked as a jaybird.

"This is so bad. Unmarried sex, how could you?" She picked up the slimy condom from the carpet and walked to the bathroom. "He even used protection. I could never trust the guys I go out with to do that."

Allie raised her head and said, "I warned him about you. Said you had violent tendencies."

Jeff's eyes were wide, watching the brown skinned nymph cavort with them. She slid into his arms and grabbed his ears for a ferocious kiss.

"Are you going to share? He has a body to die for, and a nice big cock."

Jeff dashed for the bathroom, the two women laughing behind him. He wasn't alone in the shower for even a minute when they were there, harassing him and pinching his parts, which were wonderfully hard. Allie slipped to her knees and took as much in her mouth as she could.

With a hand holding the hard cock in place, she smiled at them, "I told him I needed to practice this. That you said he would expect skill in this department." She giggled and went back to work.

Maya frenched him repeatedly. He soaped and pinched her nipples. Allie stood and said, "I'm learning, but let's take this to the bed. If I do it right, he will come in my mouth, won't he?"

They got him to the bed, still wet from the shower, and Maya decided to add extra excitement. He saw her rubbing something on her sex as she closed the gap between them. She lowered herself over his mouth, whispering, "Try it, you will like it."

This is what an orgy is like, he said to himself, as his tongue got Maya off into a fine orgasm at just the same moment he spurted into his new girlfriend's luscious mouth.

Within moments, Maria entered with a tray. "I see the compatibility test was successful. We will have a business meeting in an hour. Do your own sheets, I am not in charge of cleaning up after orgies." Her smile was wide.

Maya and Allie put their bikinis on, just to present a few threads of decency. Even Maria had her suit on, although it covered lots more flesh.

He sipped his coffee and asked, "Business?"

They laughed and pointed at his ancient, bleached speedo. "This is how you visit the new client?"

Maria said, "Behave." She turned to Jeffrey. "If you didn't guess, we are impressed, and want your help. The legal kind. The other kind will take care of itself, I think."

The girls giggled and she glared at them, then laughed and leaned in for a warm kiss of her own from Jeff.

"Have you passed the bar yet?"

"Took the test last month. Should hear any day. Hard. Did my own studying so might not have made it this first time."

The three of them looked at him, smiling, "Yes. Might not have made it, poor thing."

Maria said, firmly, "We will assume you passed. We have some ideas to offer. Just ideas which you are to give us advice about. Before that, we should tell you that we are not sure you should be working for Smithers and Jones."

She pointed at the glamour girls and said, "These two are very bright and very full of risky ideas. They captured Manuel and me a month ago, which is why you were hired for the computer services incorporation. This time, it is my turn. With some of Allie's money, but not too much, we need to expand into new areas. Places where there is money to be made. Startups, real estate, some careful leveraged investments."

They sat back and watched his wheels turn. How was he expected to have night and morning sex and still keep his lawyer brain in gear?

"You have in mind that I would be lawyer and investment advisor? There are a lot of rules, you know."

"Yes, but isn't it true that if you quit your job and go to work for the company, then it is all internal and no rules?"

He thought, no wonder she talked risky. They want me to throw my life in their hands.

"Umm. You are serious. No joking? Quit my job and go on a flyer with three crazy women?"

Maria climbed into his lap, saying, "I hope you don't mind. This is where Manuel and I do our best thinking."

Maya spoke up, "Mama, no making out with our new lawyer."

She kissed his cheek. "Don't worry, Manuel is big and tough and will beat me if I stray."